Cheshire

Cottaging after closing time.

Sucked off two older men

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *rluckyknightMan
45 weeks ago

marske by sea

I had a play with cocks in my youth but my first proper experience was with a guy the same age as me .I met him on line and went to his flat he let me in and immediately held me and kissed me hard on the lips . We went to his bedroom and kissed more then we undressed I sat on the bed and he fed me his cock which I sucked eagerly he then layed me down and took hold of my cock and started to play with it at which I came to my embaracement .we had further meets and all was well so go for it xxx

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site) OP   
45 weeks ago

That sounds amazing, was you not nervous?

Reply privately

By *amshankMan
45 weeks ago

Larbert

Was a meet on here a quick cum n go. A married guy was waiting for me naked and ass in the air. I let myself in fucked him without speaking a word and left

Reply privately

By *hastityPleasureGiverMan
45 weeks ago

Rotherham

Fluffing my gf bulls when I was cuckold at university, it was her idea.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
45 weeks ago

First was a fab meet. Happened to be staying in the same hotel. We arranged for me to go to his room. Where he was waiting on his knees, wearing a balaclava. He made me cum quickly as I was over excited.

Once he had swallowed, I asked for my turn. I took his dick in my mouth. He then gave it a few tugs before blowing his load in my mouth.

It was really hot and he was in my room within the hour, making me blow again!

Reply privately

By *d funMan
45 weeks ago

Telford

Showering in the gym

Guys changing room, went to have a shower and was joined

Reply privately

45 weeks ago

Mine was when my gf made me eat her creampie from her ass

Reply privately

By *ac1103Man
45 weeks ago

hontion

Mine was off here meet a guy who wanted me to dress ?? and I did and sacked his cock before h fucked me x

Reply privately

By *aughtyman45Man
45 weeks ago

lincoln

I met a guy in cars late at night after swapping numbers from a phone chat line.

I reminisce about it a lot !

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
45 weeks ago

cambridge

Reply privately

45 weeks ago

Went to a sauna in London, really friendly and clean. All guys there. Sat and played With other cocks whilst being watched by the rest of the room

Reply privately

45 weeks ago

I used to go to a local council run sauna,,not mixed,,never entered my mind about being bisexual,,, I was happily married,,one day the sauna was quiet and I was laid out naked, you where allowed to be nude,a man came in ,about 70 years old,,I went to sit up but he said I'm ok laid down and sat at my feet end,,I raised my knees upp to give him more room,,then I felt him touching my foot, never thought much of it,,then my ankle,,and he started to slowly rub my cafe,,I never stopped him,,I was enjoying it,,he stopped,,the next thing I felt was his finger touching my balls,,and the rest is history,,I received my 1st man on man oral

Reply privately

By *dward_TeagueMan
45 weeks ago

wolverhampton

"I used to go to a local council run sauna,,not mixed,,never entered my mind about being bisexual,,, I was happily married,,one day the sauna was quiet and I was laid out naked, you where allowed to be nude,a man came in ,about 70 years old,,I went to sit up but he said I'm ok laid down and sat at my feet end,,I raised my knees upp to give him more room,,then I felt him touching my foot, never thought much of it,,then my ankle,,and he started to slowly rub my cafe,,I never stopped him,,I was enjoying it,,he stopped,,the next thing I felt was his finger touching my balls,,and the rest is history,,I received my 1st man on man oral"

Now that’s the sort of venue that your council tax should be spent on!

Reply privately

By *RWYNMan
45 weeks ago

Blaenau Gwent

My first time was a very very very long time ago, I can't say much else about it.

Reply privately

By *cott1319Man
45 weeks ago

hartlepool

"I used to go to a local council run sauna,,not mixed,,never entered my mind about being bisexual,,, I was happily married,,one day the sauna was quiet and I was laid out naked, you where allowed to be nude,a man came in ,about 70 years old,,I went to sit up but he said I'm ok laid down and sat at my feet end,,I raised my knees upp to give him more room,,then I felt him touching my foot, never thought much of it,,then my ankle,,and he started to slowly rub my cafe,,I never stopped him,,I was enjoying it,,he stopped,,the next thing I felt was his finger touching my balls,,and the rest is history,,I received my 1st man on man oral"

Was that southlands?? I always herd stories

Reply privately

By *mithy13Man
45 weeks ago

stoke

"Showering in the gym

Guys changing room, went to have a shower and was joined"

Reply privately

By *ike4362ukMan
45 weeks ago

Cheshunt

I can't remember the details of the first time (it was a long time ago!). But there were plenty of cottages in SE London to play in!

I was certainly popular there.

Reply privately

By *B99999Man
42 weeks ago

Leeds

I was around 22 on a night out in Newcastle. I couldn’t find a taxi but saw this guy about 55 getting in one. I ran over and asked if I could share. He agreed and said would drop me at my hotel on the way……. He didn’t

Pulled up at him and he squeezed my thigh so hard and said come in

I did and he dragged me to my knees in the kitchen and made me suck him off. I was so turned on

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
42 weeks ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *uggymMan
42 weeks ago

Worcester

One of my best young experiences was when I met a lad at the swimming pool. He had blond curly hair, sparkling blue eyes, a girlish figure and was very flirty. As soon as I saw hime I was hugely attracted and it was clear that he was willing. We would meet for country walks and I could never get enough of his lovely cock. He spunked generously and having done so could do it again half an hour later. So much delight!

Reply privately

By *lew65Man
41 weeks ago

Anglesey

Mine was having a MMF, his Mrs sucking both of us and has my first male snog, then on my knees and she stopped sucking and fed his cock for me to suck….mmmmm

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
41 weeks ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *rankie1211Man
41 weeks ago

Manchester

Sharing a hotel room. Bit d*unk. Started wanking under covers together. Then over the covers. He started touching my bulge and i returned the favour. We kissed and took turns sucking each other off. I came fast. He took a bit of playing with. Eventually blew his load in my mouth.

Reply privately

By *amisbackMan
41 weeks ago

Abingdon

These are amazing, love reading them. Hoping to get an experience like this myself one day.

Reply privately

By *ykinkyCouple
41 weeks ago

cleethorpes

A man in his mid 50's in a shelter when i was 18

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
41 weeks ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *outhwilts63Man
41 weeks ago

Gazing into the fist of Dredd

I was 40, chatted to older guy (65ish) on the old AOL chatroom from Bournemouth. Arranged to meet in a pub where he'd booked a room.

We kissed, he undressed me, sucked me till I came and I did same to him. Was very enjoyable couple of hours.

Reply privately

By *oodford guyMan
41 weeks ago

Spain

"These are amazing, love reading them. Hoping to get an experience like this myself one day. "

With that body and that cock, I’m sure you’re not short of offers.

Reply privately

41 weeks ago

I went into a public toilet years ago and noticed an old guy standing looking at my cock and didn’t know what to think but I got turned on and let him wank me unfortunately someone else came in so didn’t get the ending i wanted but it made me want it again

Reply privately

By *immysmithMan
41 weeks ago

birr

With a school friend back in the day,started playing I dare, just the 2 of us ,ended up naked and then ended up wanking and sucking each other.

This happened a few times then there was a gap of a few yrs,we had been out drinking,went back to my parents house,he was in an armchair dozing off, I rubbed my foot on his crotch.

He didn't stop me,I then crept over to him unzipped his fly,took his flaccid cock out,he woke up fully now,but still didn't stop me,I took him in my mouth,he got harder.

I then sat up and kissed him,next thing I knew his tongue was in my mouth ,we kissed for a few mins I then went back down on him ,sucking him off, then he started to wank himself off ,as he got close to cumming he put his hand on my head and forced me down towards his cock again,all of a sudden he was filling my mouth with his hot cum.

Once he had cum (,like most of us men he then lost interest)so I finished myself off while he fell asleep, I obviously fell asleep shortly after ,woke up later and my friend was gone.

Still friends today but we've never mentioned it or had a repeat performance, which is a pity.

Reply privately

By *aulhornyladMan
38 weeks ago

Sunderland

In a park toilet

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
38 weeks ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *omRachCouple
38 weeks ago

Wirral

With one of my best mates, something that we have repeated many times

Tom

Reply privately

38 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 20/10/23 06:45:36]

Reply privately

38 weeks ago

I used to go to a local council run sauna,,not mixed,,never entered my mind about being bisexual,,, I was happily married,,one day the sauna was quiet and I was laid out naked, you where allowed to be nude,a man came in ,about 70 years old,,I went to sit up but he said I'm ok laid down and sat at my feet end,,I raised my knees up to give him more room,,then I felt him touching my foot, never thought much of it,,then my ankle,,and he started to slowly rub my calf,,I never stopped him,,I was enjoying it,,he never stopped,,the next thing I felt was his finger touching my balls,,and the rest is history,,I received my 1st man on man oral

Reply privately

38 weeks ago

These are actually so hot!

Reply privately

By *ommenhimCouple
38 weeks ago

wigan

My wife arranged with a tattooist that after he’d tattooed me I would suck him off x he had me strip naked for the tattoo ( which was the ring of pansies around my clit) … when he’d done he lay down and videoed me sucking him, sending them to my wife until he cum down my throat x

Reply privately

By *iglenMan
38 weeks ago

Machynlleth

Mine was in a public toilet. (Sadly like so many now closed) I went in and an elderly gent was stood by urinals I went to urinals stood in corner guy moved towards me I noticed he had an erection

This made my cock stiffen he came and stood next to me reached out and touched my hard cock

Started to wank me before asking if I liked being sucked I let him suck me and am ashamed to say I came very quickly in his mouth

Left soon after full of shame and guilt of what I had just done

But now I was hooked and visited the toilets regulary after that

Reply privately

By *ritter1Man
38 weeks ago

Dundee

Reply privately

By *bagainMan
38 weeks ago

aberdeen

Guy came to my house. First time sucking a cock was interesting

Reply privately

By *B99999Man
38 weeks ago

Leeds

was around 22 on a night out in Newcastle. I couldn’t find a taxi but saw this guy about 55 getting in one. I ran over and asked if I could share. He agreed and said would drop me at my hotel on the way……. He didn’t

Pulled up at him and he squeezed my thigh so hard and said come in

I did and he dragged me to my knees in the kitchen and made me suck him off. I was so turned on

Reply privately

38 weeks ago

My best friend and we stil fuck to this day x

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
38 weeks ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *unand games69Man
37 weeks ago

Cwmbran

Used to dry hump my mates as we wredtled fully clothed. Then moved onto sucking each other up th local woods.

Reply privately

37 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 27/10/23 19:13:00]

Reply privately

By *urrey_2011Man
37 weeks ago

Dorking

"I can't remember the details of the first time (it was a long time ago!). But there were plenty of cottages in SE London to play in!

I was certainly popular there."

Cottages were so much fun

Reply privately

By *ose manMan
36 weeks ago

kells

24 met a guy for bj , got rewarded with salty mouthful which i spat ... Did enjoy it tho

Reply privately

By *rettCoolMan
36 weeks ago

Dunfermline

First time was about 2 yrs ago tv sucked and fcked her .. really nice big smooth cock .. was a right horny experience

Reply privately

By *atcher33Man
36 weeks ago

weymouth

"First time was about 2 yrs ago tv sucked and fcked her .. really nice big smooth cock .. was a right horny experience "

Yeah I think TV will be my first real experience. I love kinky chat with a male and fantasy together

Reply privately

By *issy_named_cTV/TS
36 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Yet to happen for me

Reply privately

By *oight68Man
36 weeks ago

inverclyde

"My wife arranged with a tattooist that after he’d tattooed me I would suck him off x he had me strip naked for the tattoo ( which was the ring of pansies around my clit) … when he’d done he lay down and videoed me sucking him, sending them to my wife until he cum down my throat x"
you are male....you dont have a clit ffs

Reply privately

By *ameisnawtyMan
36 weeks ago

LDerry

First was when working away. Downloaded an app got chatting to a married fella. Gave him my room number he asked me to leave the lights off n door unlocked and be on the bed naked. He came in put his wifes pink thong on me and sucked me till i blew in his mouth. He got up and thanked me saying great cock n left me lay there wearing his wifes thong was soo hot

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
36 weeks ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *unguy4830Man
36 weeks ago

Bathgate

First time for me was parked up in my truck . I had often thought of sex with guys and loved chatting on the aol gay/bi chat rooms.

I was parked up in my truck early morning in Aberdeen. It was dark and nobody going about. A car parked infront of me and an older guy got out and lit up a cig. He was looking up at my cab he caught my eye and smiled . I noticed he was rubbing his crotch . My stomach was churning should I go for it !! I thought why not .

Closed the curtains and opened the passenger door. He took the signal. He came in reached across and started to rub my hardening bulge. He got me on the bunk released my cock and began to stroke it. I reached for his cock it was already solid and out. Felt amazing. He kissed me . Fuck I was lost to him . I so wanted to taste his cock. We sucked each other to completion. I couldn’t believe I was naked in my truck with a guy kissing him and taking his cum . Used to meet him most Saturdays when I was delivering up there he certainly opened my mind and ass

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
36 weeks ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

36 weeks ago

My Own Little World

We close 1st time threads as it leads to people making underage comments*.

Please remember 18 plus please ladies and gents.

*yes I removed some comments.

Reply privately