Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Delivery Guy…..

Jump to newest

By *omSpoons OP   Man
45 weeks ago

Ayr

I’ve been doing a bit of delivering for a local takeaway and ever since I started I’ve had the fantasy of a woman coming to the door dressed and behaving seductively. Anyone any experience of this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *kpiercedCouple
45 weeks ago

walsall

Mrs normally answers our door in a low cut top flashing plenty of cleavage

By *iscean MaleMan
45 weeks ago

Darlaston

"I’ve been doing a bit of delivering for a local takeaway and ever since I started I’ve had the fantasy of a woman coming to the door dressed and behaving seductively. Anyone any experience of this? "

Yes in my younger days, worked at local indian takeaway, a few in low cut tops towels but nothing more happened.

By *oreignaffairKKMan
45 weeks ago

Between CW and KK

"I’ve been doing a bit of delivering for a local takeaway and ever since I started I’ve had the fantasy of a woman coming to the door dressed and behaving seductively. Anyone any experience of this?

Yes in my younger days, worked at local indian takeaway, a few in low cut tops towels but nothing more happened."

Generally delivery drivers do more than one address runs, so they don't have chance to get into any adventure, otherwise the next addresses will receive their order way late.

By *yrman57Man
44 weeks ago

Ayr

"I’ve been doing a bit of delivering for a local takeaway and ever since I started I’ve had the fantasy of a woman coming to the door dressed and behaving seductively. Anyone any experience of this? "

Pity you're looking for a woman as I'm nearby.

Post new Message to Thread