Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Magic

Jump to newest

By *RWoody OP   Couple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Our stories will be fictional scenarios with some based on our fantasies and/or experiences. Hope they're worth a read!

“Sarah, sorry, I’ve got to go, I’m almost there”.

Jen had arranged to meet Rich at the Premier Inn. He was getting a welcome weekend off from the motorway build, so they thought they’d get out for a few drinks and enjoy the weekend together.

“It should be a fun weekend, plenty of drinks and lots of dancing”.

“I know your fun weekends Jen”, Sarah said laughing, “I’m sure you’ll be having plenty of fun with that hubby of yours”. Sarah enjoyed Rich’s company, we’d always had a laugh when we’d been out together.

I cut the call off and pulled into the hotel car park, as I did so I could see Rich’s work van already here. My tummy did butterflies, I was excited to see him. It had been a couple of weeks since he’d left home to go to work, and I was more than ready to get my hands on him. Just a quickie though Jen, I’d told myself as I walked to the hotel room, it’s getting on a bit and we’ve got to get out. As I walked into the room Rich was already in his going out clothes, my god he looked hot.

“Hey gorgeous”, I said to him as I flashed him a smile, “fancy screwing me? Quickly though, I’m meeting my husband soon”.

“Hey gorgeous”, he said as he gave me a kiss, “later sexy for definite, we best get out now”.

“You’re probably right”, I said laughing as I poured ourselves a couple of quick drinks, “You’re definitely going to be pulling me tonight though”.

“Looking like you do Jen you’ll be getting a few guys trying to pull you tonight, you look bloody gorgeous.”

Rich was right, I did have quite a few guys giving me the eye as we moved from bar to bar. He’s never been a jealous type, so it never worries him, if anything it turns him on when I give a little flirt back. The drinks had been flowing quickly and we were both a little tipsy as we hit the club. It was loud, dark, and had a great atmosphere. As we were dancing together, I was getting ever hornier, knowing that in a few hours Rich would be giving me the seeing to that I was craving. As we were on the dancefloor one guy in particular kept looking at me, I caught him numerous times having a look over. As the floor was packed, I noticed him dance his way slowly over so he was now close to me, seemingly oblivious that I was with Rich.

I saw Rich hold 5 fingers up. We had a thing where doing this meant you needed the loo and would be 5 minutes. You could never hear each other in the club very well so we found this worked better. I gave him a nod and off he went.

I continued dancing and was becoming more conscious of this guy looking at me. I gave him a smile, which he took as a cue to dance next to me. Dancing always makes me feel sexy. This, coupled with the attention this stranger was giving me, made me feel even more worked up than before. I was now really in the mood for a screwing. A little flirt won’t hurt Jen, he seems harmless enough I told myself, and Rich won’t mind. I moved toward him a little. As I danced in front of him, I felt my insides tingle. I wonder if it really is true what they say about black guys, I thought to myself. I stepped ever so slightly closer, so my thigh touched his as we moved to the music. He responded by putting his hand on my hip and pulled me even closer. He was firm with his touch, but not rough. His hand moved to the centre of my back before he started to lower it down toward the top of my bum. As he did so I felt him move my top a little with his fingers, meaning they were now touching my skin just below my skirt’s waistband. Any further down and he would have been touching my knickers, and, with the mood I was in, I’m not sure I would have moved him away. I looked up at him and saw him flash his eyes at me, followed by a half grin.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *av1970Man
over a year ago

Tattershall

Good start x

By *RWoody OP   Couple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

I span my body around as the beat changed so my back was now to him. Sensing he had moved toward me I flicked my hips a little to the right, where they were greeted by his right hand. He wrapped his fingers around my pelvic bone and pulled me slowly backward. Our lower bodies touched. Oh my fucking God. For the first time I felt his dick and I couldn’t quite believe what I was feeling. My skirt was thin, and he was only wearing suit trousers meaning I could feel everything, and believe me, there was plenty to feel. I gyrated on it a couple of times and felt my pussy instantly moisten. My thoughts jumped to Rich, he’d been gone ages, where the fuck was he?

Then I saw him. His eyes firmly fixed on me. He was sat in a seating booth, and guessing from the half empty glass he had, he’d been watching me long enough. I knew he would be nervously turned on and would have been enjoying the show. I still felt a little guilty though. He must of sensed it, as, looking straight at me, he gave a smile and nodded his head. He wants me to flirt with this guy! A pang of nerves shot straight through me, but I was so horny it seemed like a good idea. I turned my head to the side, it was clear this guy hadn’t noticed Rich, for all he knew I was a single girl just out for some fun.

I moved my bum again, shit, that thing felt awesome against me. Wanting a better feel I slowly moved a hand around my back and placed it on his stomach. He took the bait. Moving away from me very slightly, it gave me just enough room to move my hand down to his cock. All of the rumours I had ever heard were definitely true, at least in this case. I traced my fingers down it trying to gauge its length. In my tipsy state my estimate was, ‘fucking long’. My mouth opened slightly at the thought of what this thing would look like in the flesh. I knew one thing, if I was a single girl, I would be taking him outside right now so I could feel what it was like. I saw Richs’ face, he was trying to tell me something. With a closer look I could see that he was beckoning me over. Not just me though, the guy too it seemed. He pointed at me, then pointed to the empty side of the booth he was sat in. He wanted me to go over and sit opposite him! I grabbed my new toys hand and started to lead him off the dancefloor. He looked a little unsure so I stretched upwards and whispered in his ear, “I want to go and sit in a booth”. As I moved my head slowly back I let my lips drag over his cheek, “will you come with me?” I asked suggestively. He nodded. I took his hand back and led him toward the booth where Rich was still sat.

“Let’s go find another one”, my dance partner said as we got there, “looks like this one’s taken”.

“I’m sure he won’t mind us sitting in, let me check”.

“Hey, would you mind if me and”….. I looked at him to get his name….

“Alexander”

“…if me and Alexander sit here?”

“Not at all, feel free”, came the reply from my husband.

“Thanks”, I smiled back, and gestured to Alex to sit into the corner. The booths were quite dark, only dimly visible from the rest of the club. They were a popular place for people to hook up. Heck, me and Rich had had fun in these sorts of booths plenty of times. But this time I wasn’t on the side of the booth with Rich…

By *rdiscreet327Man
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Loving this. Can’t wait for more.

By *eter4383Man
over a year ago

Norfolk

By *aul_ukMan
over a year ago

Walsden & Manchester

By *iny123Man
over a year ago

Lincoln

Great start to the story.

By *_new_memberMan
over a year ago

Tewkesbury

By *RWoody OP   Couple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

I shuffled in next to Alex, turning my body into him as I did so. I flicked my top lip up slightly to meet his as we began to kiss. As we did so my right hand slid down onto his trousers to feel that gorgeous dick of his. How dark is this club? I thought to myself, as I ran my fingers back and forth up his length. With my left hand, I pulled at my top, lifting it slightly, encouraging Alexander’s hands to wander. Rich looked on discreetly, as a stranger put his hand up his Wife’s top and started playing with her tits. I felt my nipples harden instantly, which only encouraged him to play more. My pussy was now getting sticky wet. The sort of wet where it could be penetrated with ease. And fuck me I wanted it penetrating. Alexander pushed his head into my neck as he started to kiss it. It gave me an opportunity to look over at Rich, and while doing so, I placed my fingers on Alexander’s trouser zip, gesturing to Rich to see if he would mind if I undid it. He nodded. I didn’t care I was in a nightclub, I wanted to touch the skin of his dick, I wanted to feel it in my hand.

Rich suddenly shook his head. Had he had second thoughts? We sat locked in a gaze as Alexander was still kissing my neck. Rich reached to his pocket and showed me the key for the hotel room. Did he mean what I thought he meant? He nodded again, stood up, and stepped out of the booth into the packed club. I stopped my hand with the zip halfway down. This thing could spring out any minute, my hand could be wrapped around it in a matter of seconds, I let out a small groan as I thought of it, and leant into Alexander’s ear.

“Will you… will you come with me?” I breathlessly asked him. Shit, I don’t remember the last time I had felt like this. The nerves of asking a guy to come back with me made me tingle in all sorts of weird ways.

“Yes. Where?” he asked.

“My hotel room”, I responded.

He nodded. I now knew that I was going to see my first black cock, and if I’m being totally honest, I couldn’t wait.

The walk back flew by. We walked hand in hand for the most part, but rarely spoke a word. In through the lobby, into the lift and up to the 5th floor. ‘Ding’, the hotel lift bell chimed and we stepped out. There was our room. I could see the door. Fucking hell. This was really going to happen.

I dropped Alexander’s hand and took a deep breath. I knocked on the door. He looked at me puzzled. “Don’t you have a key?” I looked up at him. “Who’s in there?” he asked.

“My husband”, I replied, whilst holding his gaze.

“What the fuck, why is your…”

The door opened. Rich started to walk back into the room, leaving the door open as he did so. As he walked past the side unit I saw him pick up a drink and go and sit on the chair in the corner of the room.

I took another deep breath. “Will you come in with me Alexander?”, I asked, secretly gagging for him to say yes.

“He’s the guy from the booth!”, he said. “Was he watching us?”

“Yes”. I kept my answer short. I was still waiting for his reply to the main point here.

Alexander seemed to consider the situation, now revealed for all and everything that it was. A sex fantasy. Nothing more nothing less.

He’d already felt her tits, and boy, did he like what he felt. He wondered what other things felt like.

“Get in that fucking room”, he said, with a stern low tone to his voice. His manner seemed to change a little. He sounded firmer than he had, more direct. A little pissed off maybe. I did as I was told.

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

By *kpiercedCouple
over a year ago

walsall

By *RWoody OP   Couple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

“Just give me one sec”, I said, as I shot into the bathroom. I desperately needed to pee and I thought best not to try and hold it. As I finished up I wiped myself with a tissue. Fuck me, my pussy was almost dripping. It was so sensitive it was hard to not have a little touch, it was desperate for some attention. I pulled up my knickers and noticed they already had a wet patch on them. Then I pulled down my skirt. Checking my eye make up quickly, I then left and headed through the door. There was a silence as I walked into the room with an edge of anticipation.

Alexander met me next to the bed and immediately put his lips on mine. As he did so I instinctively went for his trousers, this time with both hands.

“No no no not yet Jennifer…”, he said.

“Why?” I asked. I saw Rich hold up a pack of cards.

“We’re going to play a game”, he said.

“You know how to play Blackjack right? Well this is strip Blackjack. All three of us are in, the one with the lowest hand each round takes off a piece of clothing. Simple”.

10 minutes in and I’m liking what I’m seeing. I’m still in my top, bra, skirt and knickers. Rich is down to just his boxers, Alexander sitting in his shirt, boxers and one sock.

“Get that sock off”, I laughed as Alexander’s hand only returned 16. I glanced over at Rich’s boxers. He looked fucking gorgeous. His cock laid sideways on the material. As I know it well I could trace every line with my eyes. I’d love it in me right now. “Sorry Alex”, I playfully said, as he lost another round. “I’m going to suggest your shirt”.

Up to now Alex’s shirt had been covering his boxers meaning my view of things had been poor. Not anymore. As he took his shirt back over his shoulders, I silently begged for him to lose the next hand.

But there my run of bad luck started. I lost the next game. Off came my top. I lost the bloody next too. Off came my skirt. We were all now sat in our underwear. “Time for another drink”, I suggested.

We poured quickly and got back to the bed and the deck of cards. Alex dealt again. I’d got 18. Alex turned over 20. Rich also 20. “Sorry Jennifer looks like another loss for you”, Rich said.

“Not a loss for us though right”, said Alex, as he gave me a cheeky wink.

I had to do it with confidence, I needed to hide my nerves.

“Help me”, I asked, as I looked Alex right in the eyes, and stood up at the bottom of the bed. He stood up himself, and now only in his white boxers, I could see what was moving inside them. He walked round to meet me. With him stood directly in front of me I had to look up at him. He moved his hands around to my bra clasp and released it. I felt my 36D tits move free. He bought the two clasp ends round under my arms and moved the straps down my upper arms. In doing so my boobs fell out of the cups of my bra, revealing them wholly. I left my eyes fixed on Alex’s the whole time. Now he broke our stare and glanced down slightly, taking in my ample chest and erect nipples. Looking me back in the eyes he nodded and placed his hands on either side of my naked waist, with his thumbs on my stomach. Slowly he moved them up the sides of my body until they were holding the underside of my boobs. I stood frozen, the touch of this stranger on my tits had me on edge, the electricity passing through my knickers was just incredible. I opened my mouth slightly and raised myself onto my tip toes. Stretching up I pushed my tongue out slightly as our lips met as we shared a sexy kiss. Alex’s hands were now massaging my tits properly. Shit, this felt wrong, but I was so lost in the moment I couldn’t stop myself. We started to kiss faster, more intensely, my hands shot for his boxers. Rich cleared his throat, “erm we’ve still got a game to finish here you know”, he said laughing.

“oops sorry Rich”, Alex said. I took in a deep breath; my pulse was flying. “Yes, sorry gorgeous” I laughed as I leant over to him and dropped a kiss on his cheek.

By *adyinred696969Couple
over a year ago

Brecon

By *RWoody OP   Couple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Returning to the game it was now Rich’s turn to lose. He took defeat graciously and, standing off the edge of the bed he dropped his boxers, to reveal his cock sticking straight out. He looked down and pulled a, ‘well what do expect’ face.

Just two players left in and just two pieces of clothing to go. I turned over a 17. “Stick”, was my choice.

Alex turned over a 16. He looked straight at me and said, “twist”. I dealt him an up turned card. A seven

Bust.

A little smile crept across my face. Those white boxers were finally coming off, and for the first time in my life I was going to be on a bed with a black dick in front of me.

“Help me”, he asked, as he looked me right in the eyes. You fucking bet I will, I said to myself. We stood and met at the bottom of the bed again. Looking straight up into his eyes I put a hand either side of his hip bones and started to pull them down. I felt a bit of resistance so pulled the waistband out a little to get over things. As I did so I felt his dick move and hit me in the stomach. I pushed them down to his knees where I let them go. My hands moved back up his thighs where I properly touched him for the first time. I had a quiet gasp as I did so. He was big, rock hard, and clearly ready for some attention.

“I declare Jennifer the winner”, called out Rich, to which we all had a giggle. “Time for the prize giving I think…”.

“Who’s giving me their prize first?”, I asked cheekily as I lay back down on the bed in just my knickers. Fuck I was wet now, and I mean really wet. I lifted my bum and hooked fingers into the top of my knickers. I swiftly pushed them down and flicked them off my foot to the floor. I opened my legs wide and started to rub my clit. The two guys were stood at the edge of the bed watching me do so, both of them slowly playing with themselves. I wondered who was going to go where. Rich answered this for me by moving onto and up the bed to kneel in between my legs. He reached down to touch me with his right hand, whilst taking himself in his left. Alexander walked around the bed, watching me as he did so. Climbing onto the bed on his knees he moved over toward me. I lay there still, mesmerised by his cock, which was now, getting closer to me. I don’t know where you expect to put that, but it’s not all fitting inside me, I thought to myself. I put my right hand around it and squoze. Shit it was hard, and I mean really hard. I couldn’t get my fingers all the way around it, not only was this guy long, he was thick too. I started to wank him. He must have been almost 3 times my hand length, and believe me, if I had three hands they would all be on him. For years I’d wished I’d pulled a black guy, just for the experience of it. Now, here I was, in front of my husband, with one in my hand. I opened my mouth and guided him in. Fucking hell, it felt amazing. As I started to feed more of his length down my throat, Rich pushed his fingers inside my pussy, making me groan with a muffled sound. He started to curl his fingers up, rubbing my front wall as he did so. He knows I love it when he does that. With Alex’s gorgeous dick in my mouth, me rubbing my clit, and Rich rubbing my spot, I started to cum hard. My body shaking without control.

“Alex, here we go, watch this”, Rich said as I started to cum.

Squirt after squirt of my sweet pussy juice flew over Rich, followed by an intense leg shaking convulsion.

By *adyinred696969Couple
over a year ago

Brecon

By *RWoody OP   Couple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

“Fucking hell girl, you go for it!” said Alex as he watched me cum hard. He was out of my mouth now but still in my hand. Shit, I felt weak. My orgasm had hit me really hard. I suddenly felt Rich enter me. My pussy was soaking and my squirt was all over my inner thighs. He started to bang me hard, fuck me he was revved up, I could see it in his eyes, it was as though he had been taken over. As he fucked me I took Alexander back in my mouth, running my tongue under his skin and over the head of his dick. Closing my eyes as I did so gave me a few seconds to think about this situation. I felt Alex’s hands move to my tits as he started to play with them. Without warning Rich slipped out of me. He was banging me so hard that he got carried away and misjudged his stroke.

“Are you ok Rich?” I asked him as he moved up the bed toward me.

“I’ll be fine”, he said, “this could probably do with a kiss better though”, as he moved his cock toward my lips. Taking him in my left hand I now had a decision to make. Rich in my left hand or Alex in my right. Alex’s cock had had enough mouth attention for now, it was Rich’s turn. As I sucked on him greedily I felt Alex slip out of my hand. He had started to play with himself as he watched me give Rich a wet blow job. Knowing I was being watched, I made sure I gave a good show of what I can do. Closing my eyes I started to suck him in deep and rhythmically, slurping my own juices off him as I did so. I felt a hand on the inner side of my right knee, and then my left. Opening my eyes I saw that Alexander had moved in between my legs.

“Can I touch you Jennifer?”, he asked softly, and gestured with his fingers as to where he wanted to place them. I looked up at Rich to gather his thoughts. The look in his eyes told me what he was thinking. I looked back at Alexander and slowly nodded my head. As I did so I felt his fingers trace up my pussy lips and onto my clit. The feeling of another mans fingers on me made me let out a deep groan. He then slipped one inside me. Fuck. I groaned again. Then another one. Followed, very gently, by a third. If I’m honest, I’m normally a two finger girl, three was stretching me a little bit. It didn’t hurt, I just wasn’t used to it. As he started to slide them in and out I found myself getting a little more comfortable with it. He certainly knew how to finger fuck a girl. I started to grind myself onto his fingers as my next wave was coming. Feeling Rich’s hard cock in my mouth and a strangers fingers inside me was sending me over the edge. I began to let out a groan when all of a sudden Alexander whipped his fingers out of me.

“What did you do that for? I was about to cum on you”, I said in a breathless whisper.

“Can I touch you Jennifer?” he asked again. This time however he was holding his hard cock in his hand, pointing it right toward my pussy.

.Jesus, shit,……. he wants to fuck me.

I quickly tried to gather my thoughts. I looked at Rich, who gave me the look of, “its up to you darling, you decide”.

I was torn. I’d envisaged Rich fucking me whilst I sucked Alexander off, not the other way around. I had to think quick. Alexander was still in between my knees wanking himself as he looked at me. I took a deep breath, looked at Alexander, and again, slowly nodded my head. I was about to take my first black dick. He pushed into me slowly, letting out a groan as he did so. Inch by inch his hard cock got wet from me. As he slowly moved outward again I could see a line of juice on him. The first half of him was shiny and a glistening dark brown, the second half dry, and yet to touch my insides. He inched into me again.

By *omtom7Man
over a year ago

Tralee

By *RWoody OP   Couple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

“Fucking hell you feel good Jennifer!”

“Glad you think so” I said, as I shot him a cheeky smile. Rich was now knelt next to me, content it would seem to wank himself off over me as he watched me get fucked. “Sorry you’re only our sex fantasy Alex”, I said, as he started to move with more of a rhythm now.

“I’m sorry you waited so long to make it happen”.

“It was worth the wait, ah, shit, I want more of you, push into me”. I watched him as he put more and more of that gorgeous cock into me. My lips felt stretched and my insides started to clamp up.

“Oh fuck, that’s enough”, I groaned as I started to pour my cum over his big dick. Wave after wave covering him as I uncontrollably shook, my pussy creating more than enough juice to coat his entire length. The first shot hit my cheek hard. I instinctively looked left. Rich was cumming. Splat. Another squirt of hot cum covering my face. And again, and again.

“Oh Fuck Rich yes, squirt it baby”, I said encouragingly as his orgasm ripped through him. I’ve never seen him cum like that before, not that hard. He put a final couple of shots over my boobs.

My pussy was still on fire, as Alexander started to thrust harder. My face and tits were covered in cum, my legs wide open. My pussy filled with a strangers black dick. I don’t think I looked like your average Wife right now.

“Just not in me Alex ok”, I said as I guessed he was close.

Groaning, he whipped his dick out of me and wanked himself over my stomach. I watched his balls as he did so, they were huge, swinging underneath him. They tightened, and I watched him squirt. 5 streams of cum, shooting out of the end of him, all for me. Gorgeous.

Getting dressed was a quiet affair. I’d been to the bathroom to towel off and to put my underwear back on. Rich had only put on a pair of boxers. Alexander was now fully dressed and ready to go.

As he turned to leave he put his hand up to Rich, Rich returning the gesture. I walked with him to the door. I opened it to let him out.

“Thanks for being our sex fantasy”, I said, and gave his dick one last playful rub through his trousers. As I did so my pussy immediately tingled, recalling that he had just been deep inside me.

“Thanks for being mine”, he replied, with a wink and a cheeky squeeze of my arse.

As I turned on my heel I pushed the door closed behind me and looked at Rich.

“Now, get those bloody boxer shorts off and fuck me, my gorgeous husband….”. Our experience was great, but there was nothing that ever came close to the touch of hubby.

By *9HornyoneMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

By *handlerMonicaCouple
over a year ago

Leicester

By *elshcouple331Couple
over a year ago

cardiff

Incredible story and fantasy.

By *iny123Man
over a year ago

Lincoln

Not a bad start lol

By *rnoldZiffelMan
over a year ago

Leinster

Great story, so well written too.Thanks for sharing it.

By *av1970Man
over a year ago

Tattershall

By *urenutsMan
over a year ago

waltham cross/Harrow HA1

"“Fucking hell you feel good Jennifer!”

“Glad you think so” I said, as I shot him a cheeky smile. Rich was now knelt next to me, content it would seem to wank himself off over me as he watched me get fucked. “Sorry you’re only our sex fantasy Alex”, I said, as he started to move with more of a rhythm now.

“I’m sorry you waited so long to make it happen”.

“It was worth the wait, ah, shit, I want more of you, push into me”. I watched him as he put more and more of that gorgeous cock into me. My lips felt stretched and my insides started to clamp up.

“Oh fuck, that’s enough”, I groaned as I started to pour my cum over his big dick. Wave after wave covering him as I uncontrollably shook, my pussy creating more than enough juice to coat his entire length. The first shot hit my cheek hard. I instinctively looked left. Rich was cumming. Splat. Another squirt of hot cum covering my face. And again, and again.

“Oh Fuck Rich yes, squirt it baby”, I said encouragingly as his orgasm ripped through him. I’ve never seen him cum like that before, not that hard. He put a final couple of shots over my boobs.

My pussy was still on fire, as Alexander started to thrust harder. My face and tits were covered in cum, my legs wide open. My pussy filled with a strangers black dick. I don’t think I looked like your average Wife right now.

“Just not in me Alex ok”, I said as I guessed he was close.

Groaning, he whipped his dick out of me and wanked himself over my stomach. I watched his balls as he did so, they were huge, swinging underneath him. They tightened, and I watched him squirt. 5 streams of cum, shooting out of the end of him, all for me. Gorgeous.

Getting dressed was a quiet affair. I’d been to the bathroom to towel off and to put my underwear back on. Rich had only put on a pair of boxers. Alexander was now fully dressed and ready to go.

As he turned to leave he put his hand up to Rich, Rich returning the gesture. I walked with him to the door. I opened it to let him out.

“Thanks for being our sex fantasy”, I said, and gave his dick one last playful rub through his trousers. As I did so my pussy immediately tingled, recalling that he had just been deep inside me.

“Thanks for being mine”, he replied, with a wink and a cheeky squeeze of my arse.

As I turned on my heel I pushed the door closed behind me and looked at Rich.

“Now, get those bloody boxer shorts off and fuck me, my gorgeous husband….”. Our experience was great, but there was nothing that ever came close to the touch of hubby.

"

By *cswing2Couple
over a year ago

Tewkesbury

great story!

By *yes wide shut xxCouple
over a year ago

In the Middle

Super sexy read for a lazy BH morning in bed xx we both loved reading it xxx

By *rummy2020Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

This story is amazing

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great story and very well written. I can imagine you getting excited while writing it?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Fantastic story. Absolutely my number one fantasy too...

By *RWoody OP   Couple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Thanks for the feedback everyone, both good and bad.

J x

By *artin_KinkyMan
over a year ago

Brittany

Fantastic story

Got me well horny

By *adyinred696969Couple
over a year ago

Brecon

By *ingSnakeMan
51 weeks ago

bournemouth

Wow, what an incredible fantasy and so well written. So descriptive and thought provoking especially as you're such a sexy woman yourself. Where is parts 2, 3, 4 etc.

PS can I be your Alex?

Post new Message to Thread