Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Me, my GF and the 2 bi guys…

Jump to newest

By *iercedP OP   Man
45 weeks ago

Brentwood

Last weekend my partner (40f) and I (39m) were having some drinks and a friend of hers popped round. He’s a bi male and also a previous fwb of hers before we started dating.

We chatted and drank and were having a great night and then the friend mentioned he’d love to meet a guy that night to get his face fucked.

We all agreed that would be hot, especially to watch from our point of view, so my partner set about finding a guy that was local on one of the swinging sites we frequent.

After a few attempts she found someone for him and invited him round. By this point I could tell she was almost more excited to see this happen than he was which was incredibly hot for me.

He turned up and we all made some small talk and within a few minutes their clothes were off and they were playing with each other in front of us. It was very hot to watch but nowhere near as hot as it was when I looked at my partner and saw her transfixed and almost salivating over it.

I could also see that the guy who had come round had noticed this too and seemed way more interested in her than our friend who was wanking him off. So I decided to give him something to look at and reached between my partners legs and started to finger her, panties to the side and dress pulled up just enough so he could see what I was doing.

My partner had no idea he was staring at her because she couldn’t take her eyes off of their cocks being played with. So much so that she then reached over and grabbed them both together and gave them a little wank herself.

It was a huge rush for me seeing her do that and also what made things start to escalate….

They guys went back to playing with each other for a few more minutes but our guest still couldn’t stop staring at her until finally he decided he wanted to have a little play himself and just slid his hand up her leg and started fingering her.

After a few seconds of there being no objections from anyone he knelt down and started using his tongue instead.

I felt my whole body rush and my cock throb watching that and stayed sat next to her while he made her cum twice in a row.

By this point she needed a break so the guys went back at it again, facing each other and taking turns to wank both of their cocks together in one hand. After a few minutes our bi friend came all over the guys cock.

This is where it changed a bit, our friend at this point basically had what I would call ‘post nut regret’ and rather than get the guy off, which was the original point of him coming, he promptly got dressed and made an excuse to leave!!

The other guy stayed and we all chatted for a while, I was fully aware he hadn’t cum and knew he was hanging around at least in part in the hope he might get another play with my partner which I was hoping for as well!

She of course was oblivious to this lol

Eventually he suggested he should get to go down on her and make her cum again before he left which she very quickly agreed to!!

As he had his tongue deep inside her I was whispering filthy stuff in her ear to make her cum even harder which she did, quickly too!

As he went to stand back up, rock hard again, I pulled her tits out and suggested he cum all over them. He didn’t hesitate and started wanking hard until he covered her. Even hotter as he then licked some of it up instantly, as did she. She even gave the tip of his cock a clean with her mouth too.

He left shortly after and we then got to chat about the night and how hot we found it before I got to go down on her too. It ended with me cumming on her tits too because she said she wanted 2 loads on them like a slut.

Needless to say we’ll definitely be trying it again!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orthampton jamesMan
45 weeks ago

Northampton

By *iscoman7771000Man
45 weeks ago

birmingham

Great

More please

By *iercedP OP   Man
45 weeks ago

Brentwood

"Great

More please "

Glad you liked!

By *axixxxMan
45 weeks ago

Bathgate

By *exbot 1Man
45 weeks ago

Chester le street

Very hot mm

By *lueyes69Man
45 weeks ago

coventry

By *lderWiserNowMan
45 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *iercedP OP   Man
44 weeks ago

Brentwood

Thanks for the comments guys!

By *athanM9787Man
44 weeks ago

Glasgow

By *rmbtsTV/TS
44 weeks ago

stockport

Loving the read

By *iercedP OP   Man
43 weeks ago

Brentwood

Glad you’re all enjoying it!

By *j and c 2Couple
43 weeks ago

mullingar

By *exymarvelMan
43 weeks ago

cardiff

Yum

By *ricky09Man
43 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *iercedP OP   Man
42 weeks ago

Brentwood

Loving all the messages I’ve had from this! Keep em coming!!!

By *eeker of pleasureMan
42 weeks ago

manchester

By *iercedP OP   Man
37 weeks ago

Brentwood

By *oee25Man
37 weeks ago

Brighouse