FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Eat out

By (user no longer on site) OP   
45 weeks ago

meet you outside a restaurant. We go In and sit down. As you sit with the table cloth over your legs, I tell you to take off your nickers. I slowly place a vibrating bullet between my finger and under the table. As I turn it on, I rub it on your clitoral area. I tell you that if you make any noise, you will not get reworded. As I do, I call the waiter over. As he gets closer, I slide my finger with the bullet in it inside, pushing up to your gspot using my thumb, I tease your clit. The vibrations run through my fingers to my thumb as it pushes on my already throbbing clitoral area. The waiter is right beside us, and you have to bite your lip just to stop you from screaming out with pleasure. I turn to the waiter, and the lady will give you the order, pushing harder onto your g-spot as I do. You can see the sweat dripping off you as your pussy is getting wetter. You let out a moan, and you start to order, only just composing yourself as the waiter listens. I push deep into your pussy. You let out another moan. 

As the wine comes over, you take a drink, spilling it down on you as you do as you can't control it, exposing that you have no bra on, cold wet breast nipples hard and erect, I can't take it, I have to fuck you know." I take you by the hand and run out without paying. We see them running behind us, but we keep running, passing down back streets.

We stop; no one is about I push you onto the wall, lifting your skirt as I do, and slide my tongue over your pussy, again my fingers liking and teasing it as my hand grabs your bare arse and you feel the ice old brick on them.

Your legs can't take it, and you drop to the floor. I lay you down and again slide my tongue up your inside leg. You feel my finger, this time exploring deep inside you.

I open your top and lick and tease your breasts as my fingers are deep inside you.

I bend you over and spank hard down on your arse five times.

I take out my cock so hard that I slowly slide it deep inside you as you're still bent over. As I get in, I pull your hair back, arching you back so you can take even more of my hard cock inside you.

We can hear the people in the main street; they are metres from us, so I put my hand over your mouth as I fucked you harder and harder, pulling your hair back with my other hand.

I feel your pussy getting tighter and tighter around my rock-hard cock as I cum hard and deep inside you. I release my hand, pull you up, and kiss you hard as I am still inside you.

As we go to walk out, just as we leave, we can see the people in the street. I kiss you, rub your pussy, and say this pussy Is mine to play with whenever, and I kiss you hard again.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread