Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Ex-Wife part 1

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

About 4 weeks ago I bumped into my ex-wife in town doing her shopping. and we got chatting and she invited me back to her flat for a drink. We chatted for a couple of hours, mainly about an American guy she has met online who is in the armed forces. She is madly in love with the guy and he is coming over very soon to the UK. All the time I was thinking I would love to fuck her black pussy one more time and this was always in the back of my mind.

Said I must go as I got things to do and she told me too.

We were standing by the front door just chatting some more, and I leaned in to kiss her on the cheek but decided right at the last minute to kiss her on her lips. and she took a min then started kissing me back.

Then I slowly slid my hand down her trousers stroking her pussy which was really turning her on. I soon moved her to the bed and removed her trousers and top and then laid her on the bed. and removed my clothes.

Then kissed her some more then started moving down her body licking and sucking her breasts then making it to her pussy. And gave her pussy a good licking and slid my finger in and out of her. This went on for a while when she was about to cum. By this time my cock was rock hard to a point it was starting to hurt a bit.

Then slowly made my way back up her body to her breasts sucking and licking them. until I got to her mouth where i started kissing her so she could taste her own juices on my lips. Then I slowly started sliding my cock inside her which was a bit tight than I could remember but felt really good.

I was teasing her for a bit as I was slowly putting my cock in and then took it out. After about 4 mins I started to fuck her and she was moaning which she never used done before. wow not that loud, and I was fucking her for about ten mins until she cum very hard and loud too. And i was still fucking her for another couple of mins until i cum inside her.

I just laid next to her and that is when she told me she had not had sex for about two years.

I'm hoping that we can meet again before her fellow comes over from America. watch this space if it happens i will write about it. fingers crossed............

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lovely

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread