Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Couple plus 1 true story

Jump to newest

By *entleman247 OP   Man
over a year ago

Luton

I met a couple on here and just got casually chatting to them. I realised they were close and we arranged to meet. We spoke for twenty mins or so until I started twitching so asked if we could retire to the bedroom which they both agreed. Jane is 53 and John is 63, are just a typical English couple who like a bit of kink ie Younger black cock. John is straight like myself however we are both not shy to take our cocks out in front of other guys. It’s started with Jane sitting on my face……

Lemme know if you wanna hear more

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eff1961Man
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Love to hear more

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh yes

By *entleman247 OP   Man
over a year ago

Luton

Well I’ve always had a thing for older women ever since High school, puberty and girls in the older years having hairy Fanny’s I’ve been obsessed with older women so when the opportunity arose to meet up with Jane and John I did. I wasn’t expecting them both to be so young looking as actually prefer older looking. As Jane sat on my face I could feel all her juices running into my mouth until I had to get her to start biting and slapping my cock. No stroking or sucking as didn’t want to disappoint. John was stood there filming with his cock in his hand which got me going even more, at which point I told her that I need to get inside her.

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

By *entleman247 OP   Man
over a year ago

Luton

She said she couldn’t wait and lay on the bed, legs astride and pussy open. I kissed it better as I knew what it was about to go through, then gently stroked my cock over her pussy until it was so wet I had to push it in. She let out a little scream as I fully entered her then her voice seemed to be muzzled, so I looked up to see her husband had just shoved his cock down her throat! This nearly made me explode so I took my cock out and started eating her and I mean eating her. I was trying to suck her clit off and as much as she wanted to scream her mouth was full of cock!

Post new Message to Thread