Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Meeting a couple

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
44 weeks ago

It a warm but overcast day, but when in Scotland isn’t it? The communication had been great with the two of them. Husband (Mark) was a voyeur who enjoyed watching his wife (Katie) entertaining selected gentlemen in there home.

We had chatted a while on fab, then via another well known platform. We had exchanged pictures and discussed what we each wanted from the meet. It had all happened quite quickly, the space of 2 weeks, and our schedules coincided on a Friday morning.

I approached the door of their lovely home with a mixture of anticipation, nervousness and that distinct heavy feeling in my cock.

I knocked and was greeted at the door by Mark. An imposing man of 6’2”, solid build and a beard most men envy and fear in equal quantity. He shook my hand in a firm friendly manner and took me into the lounge.

To say I was taken aback would be an understatement.

Katie stood to great me.

A pocket rocket if ever there was one.

5’2, slim with a smile that would melt any heart. She wore a simple grey checkered skirt that fell half way down her clearly toned thighs, and wore a light brown wrap around top showing her flat stomach and hiding her small tits, the top doing very little to hide the erect nipples beneath.

We sat on the sofa with Katie next to me and began a pleasant conversation, you know the type of thing, weather, plans for the day etc.

Mark offered refreshments, but all I could drink in was this short haired princess next to me.

“I’m going to let you 2 chat” mark announced before leaving the room.

“Won’t he be joining us?” I enquired.

Katie replied “maybe in a bit, but he prefers to watch from the doorway and film on his phone. Is that okay with you?”

What can a boy say at this point? Being a cross between a voyeur and an exhibitionist (hence the preference for couples) I decided to answer by leaning across and softly kissing her lips.

We began to kiss more urgently and I could feel a slight tremble in her hand as it reached slowly across my stomach to my swelling cock. All nervousness now banished from my mind.

As we continued to kiss and tentatively explore each other I began sliding my hand up her bare legs to find that she had opted to wear no underwear. I felt the familiar feel of a shaved, not waxed, pussy. Her stubble feeling amazing as i gentle cupped her. There was no mistaking the fact that just as I was anticipating this meeting so was she. Her lips already moist at this simple touch.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw movement, and glanced to see Mark in the doorway, phone in one hand and what was a quite impressive heavy cock in the other.

Sensing that he was ready to see more I slid from my seat and turned towards Katie who in turn sensed what was to come. She slid forwards, causing her skirt to ride up around her waist. My suspicions confirmed as I witnessed viewing her pussy for the first time. Shaved, not waxed with a little stubble, I reached up and gently parted her lips to see that not only was she wet, but had begun to cream in anticipation.

I leaned in and took in her musky aroma and gently ran the tip of my tongue across her lips, collecting that slightly metallic taking cream as she gripped the back of my head. The taste was intoxicating and I knew I would be spending a lot of time tasting and teasing her pussy.

Part 1 done. Should I continue?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ake the snakeMan
44 weeks ago

middlesbrpugh

"It a warm but overcast day, but when in Scotland isn’t it? The communication had been great with the two of them. Husband (Mark) was a voyeur who enjoyed watching his wife (Katie) entertaining selected gentlemen in there home.

We had chatted a while on fab, then via another well known platform. We had exchanged pictures and discussed what we each wanted from the meet. It had all happened quite quickly, the space of 2 weeks, and our schedules coincided on a Friday morning.

I approached the door of their lovely home with a mixture of anticipation, nervousness and that distinct heavy feeling in my cock.

I knocked and was greeted at the door by Mark. An imposing man of 6’2”, solid build and a beard most men envy and fear in equal quantity. He shook my hand in a firm friendly manner and took me into the lounge.

To say I was taken aback would be an understatement.

Katie stood to great me.

A pocket rocket if ever there was one.

5’2, slim with a smile that would melt any heart. She wore a simple grey checkered skirt that fell half way down her clearly toned thighs, and wore a light brown wrap around top showing her flat stomach and hiding her small tits, the top doing very little to hide the erect nipples beneath.

We sat on the sofa with Katie next to me and began a pleasant conversation, you know the type of thing, weather, plans for the day etc.

Mark offered refreshments, but all I could drink in was this short haired princess next to me.

“I’m going to let you 2 chat” mark announced before leaving the room.

“Won’t he be joining us?” I enquired.

Katie replied “maybe in a bit, but he prefers to watch from the doorway and film on his phone. Is that okay with you?”

What can a boy say at this point? Being a cross between a voyeur and an exhibitionist (hence the preference for couples) I decided to answer by leaning across and softly kissing her lips.

We began to kiss more urgently and I could feel a slight tremble in her hand as it reached slowly across my stomach to my swelling cock. All nervousness now banished from my mind.

As we continued to kiss and tentatively explore each other I began sliding my hand up her bare legs to find that she had opted to wear no underwear. I felt the familiar feel of a shaved, not waxed, pussy. Her stubble feeling amazing as i gentle cupped her. There was no mistaking the fact that just as I was anticipating this meeting so was she. Her lips already moist at this simple touch.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw movement, and glanced to see Mark in the doorway, phone in one hand and what was a quite impressive heavy cock in the other.

Sensing that he was ready to see more I slid from my seat and turned towards Katie who in turn sensed what was to come. She slid forwards, causing her skirt to ride up around her waist. My suspicions confirmed as I witnessed viewing her pussy for the first time. Shaved, not waxed with a little stubble, I reached up and gently parted her lips to see that not only was she wet, but had begun to cream in anticipation.

I leaned in and took in her musky aroma and gently ran the tip of my tongue across her lips, collecting that slightly metallic taking cream as she gripped the back of my head. The taste was intoxicating and I knew I would be spending a lot of time tasting and teasing her pussy.

Part 1 done. Should I continue?"

Yes please

By *ndrea54TV/TS
44 weeks ago

cambridge

By *ormladMan
44 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *avidSwingerMan
44 weeks ago

Kibworth

By *orthampton jamesMan
44 weeks ago

Northampton

Oh yes

By *hynot3Man
44 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

Please do

44 weeks ago

Part 2 (just a short bit):

As I continued to tease her lips and clit with my tongue I heard Mark clear his throat to draw our attention. “He’s still fully clothed”. Christ he was right. We were both enjoying my oral monstrations so much that we hadn’t realised that it was all a one way street until this point.

Katie told me to stand up “let’s see what you’ve got here” she said. As I rose she sat up and quickly unbuckled my belt and pulled my trousers and boxers down.

My cock didn’t so much as bob infront of her face, as it was as hard as I can remember being. The blood had engorged it to such an extent I could feel the blood pump through it, causing a tightness in my cock head that felt amazing, but needing released.

I removed my shoes and trousers after a little struggle with the slim fit legs. Socks gone I stood to begin taking my shirt off.

“Hmmmm, I love a solid cock” Katie said in a sweet and slightly husky voice, “can you see it Mark? Hmmm, let me taste you”. With that she placed her hands on my buttocks and pulled me towards her waiting mouth.

She tentatively licked my shaft up to the tip, her tongue playing with the precum that formed there. I took her head in my hands and gripped her with her short hair between my fingers. She understood and began taking more of my cock in her mouth.

I noticed Mark had come closer to us, and stood next to me, his meaty cock in his hand as he filmed his stunning wife swallowing my cock. It was so erotic and I could feel my sap rising.

Although I was desperate to cum, I didn’t want to finish too soon, so very reluctantly I pulled her head away from my groin. I again sank to my knees and began eating her sweet pussy again, this time sucking her clit and running the flat of my tongue across it at the same time. I was aware of movement and glanced up to see Mark helping Katie out of her top, leaving her in just her skirt and a pair of white converse trainers.

She raised one leg onto the seat, leaving the other on the floor. This opened her pussy up delightfully, and I slipped first my index, and then middle finger insider her while keeping that clit locked in my mouth. Again she gripped my head, “fuck that’s good” she said “you getting all this Mark?”

A reply not much more than a grunt came from mark “fuck yeah”.

I could feel her juices starting to leak from her and rub down her arse. Then with my two fingers in her pussy, I placed my ring finger at her anus. This hasn’t been discussed, so I made eye contact with her. The look of lust in her eyes, and her biting her lower lip told me all a I needed to know and slid my finger in her arse, it glided in with no resistance as a result of her pussy secretions let roving plent of lube.

Part 3 to follow?

By *ormladMan
44 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

44 weeks ago

First off I must apologies for some of the typos, I’m writing this on my phone, hence some of the errors. I should really proof read this better, shame on me.

Another short part.

Part 3

I continued to play with her pussy until her hands moved from my head to my shoulders and gentle pulled me up her body. I moved up until our lips locked together, tongues exploring each other’s mouths. My hand never leaving her wet and wanting pussy.

“I know what mark wants to see” Katie told me, and added “lay on your back”.

I did as requested, reluctant to remove my hand from her. As I lay there she stood, swung one leg over my body, one leg on the floor and faced my feet, she then lowered her self onto my face and with one hand guided my cock to her mouth.

Mark had taken a step back, still lazily stroking his cock as Katie and I orally enjoyed each other.

I don’t know if I am unusual in this, but in a 69 position, although loving every second, I really can’t cum. I was glad of this as that earlier tingling sensation in my cock which indicates I’m about to cum subsided. Now Katie and I could love each other and mark would get all he needed.

I alternated between her pussy and licking her arse, resulting in a small, but delightfully rewarding squirt from Katie. I loved the slightly bitter yet sweet taste of her juices. As she did this I felt her hand grip my shaft firmly and tongue rubbing the head of my cock. She tensed for a few moments before relaxing again.

“I have to ride you” Katie anounced.

Mark obviosuly realised this was about to happen and passed her an opened condom. I watched as she placed it in her mouth and leant foward, rolling the condom over my cock with her mouth. After a few minutes when she was happy it was secured she lifted herself up and placed my sheathed cock at the entrance to her pussy, she looked over her shoulder and began to lower herself on to me.

Part 4 shortly.

Any comments or observations welcome. Criticism to be constructive ….. I’m a sensitive soul

By (user no longer on site)
44 weeks ago

Loving it

By *ormladMan
44 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *uddle4uMan
44 weeks ago

Purbeck

44 weeks ago

Part 4

I watched as Katie slowly lowered herself onto my cock. The warm sensations heightened by the firm grip of her pussy. She slowly began to rise and fall on me, leaning forwards and arching her back as she did so. I was mesmerised by the way her lips gripped my cock as she began riding me until I was fully engulfed by her.

Mark again came closer, this time offering his cock to his wife’s mouth. She turned and slowed her pace and too his cock in her mouth. “Fuck you are so hot, my perfect little slut” mark said as he lowered his phone to capture my cock in his wife’s pussy.

Obviously preferring to be the voyeur he stepped away again and continued to stroke himself.

As Katie rode me more urgently I could feel the pussy begin to tighten on my cock, the sound of her juices adding to the eroticism of her laboured breathing.

I decided that a change of position was only fair as Katie was doing all the work, and I was in fact there to please them, not the other way around.

I asked Katie to get on all 4s and entered her from behind. As I slowly picked up my pace a rubbed her sweet little anal rosebud with my thumb. She confirmed she was enjoying this by pushing back onto my cock causing my thumb to enter her. I could feel the pressure on my cock from my thumb through the thin membrane between her arse and cunt! By this time I had been fucking her for close to an hour, and knew our time was getting limited.

“How about Mark sits down and you lay on your back across his legs” I suggested.

“Fuck yeah” grunted mark and he sat down, Katie laying on her back across his legs. I got myself into position and entered Katie again, leaning down to kiss her as I pushed inch after inch into her welcoming pussy.

She rocked back and forth across Mark’s lap as i quickened my pace. There was no denying the sensations in my cock now and my release was building. Katie gripped the trousers on Mark’s legs and let out a low growl as I felt her squirt again, causing a damp stain on the dark denim of marks trousers.

“I’m close, where to you want me to cum?” I asked urgently.

“On her stomach” was Mark’s reply.

I looked at Katie and she simply nodded. A few more thrusts and I withdrew my cock and pulled the condom off. Immediately Katie reached for my cock and began stroking me eagerly, her thumb rubbing the underside of my bulbous head. Knowing what Mark wanted to see, and what I wanted to do it took over and pumped my cock with my fist.

I could feel the strain and pressure build in my cock, my balls tightening in that familiar tell tale way. Then I released what had built up for such a long time.

My cock began to twitch and I watched as the first rope of cum exploded from me, thick cum landed on Katie’s neck, followed my three future blasts from my cock hitting her chin then eyes, I started to come down, but cum continued to flow, less violently, as each successive spurt landed further down her body until the final offering landed just above her pussy.

I sat back on my haunches and watched as Mark leaned forward to kiss his wife as if to reclaim her. As I slowly recovered I enjoyed the sight of this man and wife sharing a loving moment, as Mark gently stroked my cum on Katie’s body, finally using a little of it as lube to massage her pussy.

After a few moments silence we all exchanged glances and giggled.

“That was wonderful” I said.

“Thank you so much” replied Katie. “Did you enjoy it mark?”

“More than you can imagine” was his reply.

We sat, Katie and I naked, and mark brought us some water, and chatted for a while.

I still relive the best moment of the whole experience, which for me was watching katie, covered in my cum, leaning into Mark’s chest and holding hands as we recovered.

It was just over an hour together, but it is a very cherished memory.

The end ….. well, of the first meet anyway.

Hope you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed sharing.

44 weeks ago

Brilliant thanks

44 weeks ago

Thanks for the positive comments and emojis. Should I write another?

I have a dogging story I was thinking about sharing. Thoughts?

By *orthampton jamesMan
44 weeks ago

Northampton

Like to read more

44 weeks ago

"Like to read more "

44 weeks ago

44 weeks ago

Great story

44 weeks ago

By *annSummersMan
44 weeks ago

Glasgow

By *onnoisseur100Man
44 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By *hynot3Man
44 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

44 weeks ago

Have any women met a couple ? Xx

By *ushin boundariesCouple
42 weeks ago

halstead

Love this, hoping it carries on

By *angtidy42Couple
42 weeks ago

Redditch

By *ricky09Man
42 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *eter4383Man
42 weeks ago

Norfolk

Great story, so nice to read a completed on for a change. So many start but just stop??

By *uzanne and RickyCouple
42 weeks ago

Midlothian

Great story and very familiar to ourselves. Hope it continues.

By *hrisukbishareCouple
42 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"Great story and very familiar to ourselves. Hope it continues. "

Have fun

By *ub and master in crimeCouple
38 weeks ago

Portsmouth

Amazing x