Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Memoires from Twenty Years of Kinki Activities - Part 1

Jump to newest

By *tripunaked OP   Man
45 weeks ago

Brough

After Twenty Years of Kinki activities I have decided to document my experiences and adventures. All you read is what actually happened.

Sub Stripped at Humber Bridge Car Park

Sub was driven to the Humber Bridge Car Park by her husband. She was in the back seat, see was blindfolded and she didn’t know where she was going or what was to happen.

He Parked their car up in the Main Car Park up against the trees. He then got out of the car and walked off.

I was parked up waiting. I drove my car alongside and parked up.

The car was as I expected unlocked, I opened the back door and got in alongside her. No words were exchanged at any stage.

I ran my hand over her jeans and then up over her blouse. She started to gasp. I then undid the button on her jeans and pulled down the zip, that let me slip in a hand, I could feel she was wearing a thong and ran my hand over it.

The jeans had to go. I pulled them down to her thighs and then her ankles, the got stuck over her shoes. I pulled them off so I could pull the jeans over her feet, they were now completely off, I threw them into the front seat. The thong was tiny, I just pulled it hard and it ripped in two so I pulled off the ruined material and chucked it in the front.

I now had full access to her pussy. I moved my hand over her entrance. I rammed in a couple of fingers, I could hear her gasp and her body started to judder, her pussy was absolutely soaked she was clearly hugely turned on. I pushed my two fingers deep in side her and then started moving them up and down, I could feel her starting to ride my fingers. I moved the fingers slowly to start with but them increased the pace, moving them faster and faster, she started to gasp even more as I moved the fingers faster and faster and pushed them deeper and deeper. I can only have been 5 minutes and her body juddered as she came hard, she was really panting.

I moved her from a sitting up position and then laid her on the back seat and moved her legs wide, I then buried my head between her legs and pushed my tounge against her pussy, she was still panting after cumming hard.

I started to lick her pussy lips slowly with my tounge and then slowly pushed it over the pussy entrance and then forced it in, I started to lick faster as again she mummered, licking faster and faster and pushing in deeper it wasn’t long before she started to judder as she came hard.

It was then that I noticed a learner driver reverse and park alongside us. I kept my head down and thankfully they soon pulled away and drove off.

It was time to see her tits, I ripped open her blouse, pulled hard it tore and buttons popped, I pulled it off and lobbed it into the front. I reached behind and unclipped her bra and tossed that into the front. She was now naked. I pinched her nipples and she jolted, I then ran my tounge over her tits and gave them a good licking, she was clearly getting excited. Just to help out I slipped a couple of fingers into her pussy and again it wasn’t long before she came hard.

Again now words exchanged as I got out of the back seat, jumped into my car and drove off, leaving her still blindfolded and naked in the back seat. I parked up again after 100 yards and texted her husband to let him know I was finished and he could return to the car.

He may be he watched I have no idea.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oni and lingamCouple
45 weeks ago

HULL

Awesome x

By (user no longer on site)
45 weeks ago

By *oni and lingamCouple
45 weeks ago

HULL

Been in the carpark myself definitely is doable x

By *oni and lingamCouple
45 weeks ago

HULL

[Removed by poster at 23/08/23 18:28:55]

By *ondonFunTimesMan
45 weeks ago

London

"After Twenty Years of Kinki activities I have decided to document my experiences and adventures. All you read is what actually happened.

Sub Stripped at Humber Bridge Car Park

Sub was driven to the Humber Bridge Car Park by her husband. She was in the back seat, see was blindfolded and she didn’t know where she was going or what was to happen.

He Parked their car up in the Main Car Park up against the trees. He then got out of the car and walked off.

I was parked up waiting. I drove my car alongside and parked up.

The car was as I expected unlocked, I opened the back door and got in alongside her. No words were exchanged at any stage.

I ran my hand over her jeans and then up over her blouse. She started to gasp. I then undid the button on her jeans and pulled down the zip, that let me slip in a hand, I could feel she was wearing a thong and ran my hand over it.

The jeans had to go. I pulled them down to her thighs and then her ankles, the got stuck over her shoes. I pulled them off so I could pull the jeans over her feet, they were now completely off, I threw them into the front seat. The thong was tiny, I just pulled it hard and it ripped in two so I pulled off the ruined material and chucked it in the front.

I now had full access to her pussy. I moved my hand over her entrance. I rammed in a couple of fingers, I could hear her gasp and her body started to judder, her pussy was absolutely soaked she was clearly hugely turned on. I pushed my two fingers deep in side her and then started moving them up and down, I could feel her starting to ride my fingers. I moved the fingers slowly to start with but them increased the pace, moving them faster and faster, she started to gasp even more as I moved the fingers faster and faster and pushed them deeper and deeper. I can only have been 5 minutes and her body juddered as she came hard, she was really panting.

I moved her from a sitting up position and then laid her on the back seat and moved her legs wide, I then buried my head between her legs and pushed my tounge against her pussy, she was still panting after cumming hard.

I started to lick her pussy lips slowly with my tounge and then slowly pushed it over the pussy entrance and then forced it in, I started to lick faster as again she mummered, licking faster and faster and pushing in deeper it wasn’t long before she started to judder as she came hard.

It was then that I noticed a learner driver reverse and park alongside us. I kept my head down and thankfully they soon pulled away and drove off.

It was time to see her tits, I ripped open her blouse, pulled hard it tore and buttons popped, I pulled it off and lobbed it into the front. I reached behind and unclipped her bra and tossed that into the front. She was now naked. I pinched her nipples and she jolted, I then ran my tounge over her tits and gave them a good licking, she was clearly getting excited. Just to help out I slipped a couple of fingers into her pussy and again it wasn’t long before she came hard.

Again now words exchanged as I got out of the back seat, jumped into my car and drove off, leaving her still blindfolded and naked in the back seat. I parked up again after 100 yards and texted her husband to let him know I was finished and he could return to the car.

He may be he watched I have no idea.

"

Please carry on with more. That was brilliant

By *tripunaked OP   Man
45 weeks ago

Brough

reply, thanks, I have written part 2, its on the Forum today, more to come over the coming weeks.

By *oni and lingamCouple
45 weeks ago

HULL

By *ocktoplaywithMan
45 weeks ago

Derby

Post new Message to Thread