Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Social Foreplay before a meet

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Some of the best meets I ever had began with a quick social in a coffee shop round the corner.. knowing we both wanted to fuck and discussing what we were into or a bit of small talk etc always made it exciting. Does anyone still do this?

I found I would always cum harder and be rock hard following these events.

My favourite was with a young 18 year old a few years back who wanted me to fuck her while her boyfriend watched from the lounge. She sucked my cock like a pro and I was hanging on for dear life not to cum. She turned around to let me fuck her, I was throbbing. I only lasted a few pumps in honesty, she was hot, I was younger and worked up. She took my load on her face and then started licking my cock until I was good to go again (always had a quick rebound rate) and she was riding me wildly on the bed, cumming every few seconds I swear. Her young tight velvety pussy throbbing and pulsating on my once again throbbing cock. This time, after much longer, I filled her pussy.

She thanked me and it became a bit of a regular thing. Sometimes she’d sneak me round while bf was out, sometimes I’d have to wait for him to be ready - I never met him. Admittedly I do like taken women lol!

But these kind of meets with a social always turn me on the most. Would anyone be up for something akin to this? Afternoon or morning coffee, or quick drink to just get acquainted?

A fantasy of mine is to do this and get sucked to completion.. I’ve had that happen very rarely

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *tirlingshire matureMan
over a year ago

falkirk

Most of our socials ended up in some kind of play

By *eter4383Man
over a year ago

Norfolk