Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Jenny

Jump to newest

By *ogue78 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

So I wrote this short story for a Fab friend and she loved it so I just thought I'd share with you lovely lot too, and hopefully find that you some of actually like it too....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ogue78 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Jenny looked down the path leading to the woods once again just to be sure that she wasn’t imagining things. But there it was again, the sound of a muffled scream. She just had to investigate, especially as this path was so secluded. She thought briefly about phoning someone, but the signal was down as usual around the wooded area, so she slowly tiptoed up the path towards the origin of the sounds. The screams were getting lot more muted this time, more of a murmur as she realised she was almost upon them. Hearing rustling to her left she stopped and held her breath and advanced closer to bushes. The sounds of a female who seemed to have trouble breathing was emanating from the other side of the leaves. Slowly Jenny pulled back some small branches so she could peer through. Four things happened pretty much simultaneously, Jenny gasped, then put her hand over mouth and let go of the branch and the woman on the other side screamed even louder than she’d heard previously.

By *ogue78 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Jenny crouched down quickly and tried to stop herself from breathing too loudly, thinking to herself about what she had just seen. The scene she had witnessed replaying slowly through her head. The woman seemed to be on her knees and tied against a tree with several men all around her. The woman had her breasts exposed, her nipples proudly erect and also had a what looked like a rag barely covering her mouth. There must’ve been about five men all standing around her in a semi-circle. One guy had his fingers deep inside her pussy and using his other hand to wank his own cock in front of her. The other four guys were wanking too and her screaming was of her feeling the cum of all five guys landing on her bare breasts at the same time. Thankfully it wasn’t because she saw Jenny peering through the bushes!

By *ogue78 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Jenny couldn’t help it and waited for a few more minutes before peeking back to make sure that the woman secured to the tree was her neighbour, Denise. Jenny looked through and had her suspicions confirmed. It was definitely Denise and she seemed to love all the attention she was getting. One guy was now lying on his back with Denise straddled over his face, her moans of pleasure audible from where Jenny was. The guy was sprouting one of the biggest, thickest cocks that Jenny had ever seen and Denise was pumping it with her hand whilst grinding her hips down on his face. The rope had come away from her body as she freely moved over him, obviously enjoying his tongue lapping at her pussy. Four of the other guys had started standing around her again in a circle, their cocks hard once more. Jenny was so engrossed in the scene in front of her that she failed to hear the noise next to her. Jenny almost jumped and shrieked, however she managed to stop herself in time. As she stood back from the hedge she whispered to old man towering over her to keep quiet.

By *ogue78 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

“ And why would I do that? “ he said matter of factly.

“ Because of the baby birds, we don’t want to scare them away whilst their mother is looking for them “ Jenny was surprised at how easily the lie came from her lips and hoped it would slake the old mans curiosity.

“ Hmmm “ he seemed to ponder for a while before striding confidently past her. “ I don’t seem to understand why some bloody birds would get you all turned on so much “ as he said this he turned and looked down at Jenny’s crotch whereupon she realised that her leggings were visibly wet. Starting to blush she ran off down the path as fast as her legs could carry her, the echoes of the old mans laughter following behind.

Eventually she arrived back at the carpark and quickly got inside her car. Locking the doors and regaining her composure, she sat and thought about the events that had just occurred. Her fingers inadvertently resting between her legs as she recalled every vivid detail, her thumb lightly moving over her vulva. Increasing the pressure of her hand over the tight leggings, she had to stop herself before she came in the car.

By *ogue78 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Later that evening Jenny was out in her garden when she saw her neighbour Denise pottering around the greenhouse. She was just about to duck behind the small dividing wall when Denise caught her eye and waved. Jenny smiled, waved back and turned around to leave when Denise beckoned her over. Jenny was going to pretend she didn’t see her beckoning but couldn’t bring herself to ignore her twice that day.

“ Hey Jenny, “ said Denise, “ How’s the holiday going? Still enjoying the freedom from the 9 -5 routine? “

“ Of course, liberating. Although I suspect your life is whole lot more liberating than mine “ Laughed Jenny.

“ Oh I doubt that “ Replied Denise, “ Stephen is working abroad for the next few months, and left me running the house and entertaining myself. And that is not as exciting as it makes out. Working has it perks, doesn’t it “

“ Not half as much as having the luxury of no boss. I mean look at you, you look positively glowing “

By *ogue78 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Jenny suspected that the shower she would’ve had after getting home to wash all that cum off her contributed to that look. Jenny didn’t look at Denise in envy of her body, only in the fact she was lucky enough to have married a man like Stephen who provided everything for her. The house, the car, the free time to do whatever she pleases, or whoever she pleased it seemed. The house Denise had was just like most others in the area, a modern four bedroomed detached house and her car was a little sporty Mercedes. The only difference between her and me thought Jenny was that you did absolutely fuck all to get it whereas I worked my ass to get where I am. As a respected surgeon in her field she could now afford all of life’s little luxuries, which had been denied to her all through her early career due to studies and education costs.

Denise said something to bring Jenny out of her day dream and Jenny just smiled and made her excuses to leave. As she turned away, she heard a small cough which made the blood drain from her face. She turned slowly back to see the old man from earlier now standing next to Denise. Now both her and Denise were around the same age she thought, which was early thirties. The old man looked quite tall compared to Denise, certainly taller than she recalled from earlier, although she was a good few inches taller than Denise too. The old man looked in his early fifties at the most, but still, that was nearly twenty years older!

By *atelotmanMan
over a year ago

Chatham

Watch out Jenny your next.

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

By *ogue78 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

“ Nice to see the birds found their way home “ Retorted the man, chuckling. Jenny just smiled and walked away, blushing and mumbling her goodbyes.

Jenny was watching TV, relaxing in the evening, when she heard a knocking sound coming from the kitchen. Getting up and covering herself up with her towel she went to investigate. The sound was a tapping on the window, so she opened the blinds only to see the old man from earlier standing there. He smiled and gestured to her to open the door. Hesitantly, she moved across and rested her hand on the handle, before unlocking and pulling it open. “ We haven’t been properly introduced, have we “ he said, as he held out his hand. “ I’m Donald, and you are? “. Jenny took the proffered hand demurely and replied her name was Jenny. “ Pleased to meet your acquaintance m’lady “ he said as he gave a cheeky bow. “ In case you’re wondering no she doesn’t know you saw her giving a show to a few select friends “ winking as he spoke, “ and I assume you don’t want her to know what a filthy fucking voyeur you are? “ winking once again. Jenny stood back in shock, her head filled with thoughts once more of earlier and Denise’s body being leered and wanked over before composing herself and quickly ushering Donald inside. As he strode past her confidently, he stared at Jenny’s barely covered body and sneered. Jenny quickly turned to shut the door, but as she did so in her hurry, the towel got caught on the handle and quickly unravelled showing off jenny in all her glory. Donald obviously had noticed and now just stood there and stared as she quickly tried to untangle it from the handle. “ Just leave it “ he barked and something inside Jenny told her not to argue. Standing fully naked, her nipples stiffening from the cold breeze wafting through the doorway, not even moving her hands to try and cover herself. She eventually got the door closed and turned back to face Donald. “ now I caught you looking earlier in the woods and the way you were turned I bet you wish it was yourself tied to the tree? “

By *ogue78 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Jenny just stood there mouth agape, no sound emanating from herself. Try as she might, she just could not get any words to form. Her head spinning with images from earlier and the way Donald just spoke combined to leave her struck with silence. The only outward sign she gave was her nipples were still hard, but not from the cold. Donald took a step forward and closed her mouth with thumb, his finger resting on her lips. “ that open mouth may come in useful later, but for now, shh. Now is anyone else in? “ he queried. Jenny shook her head, her mind quickly trying to comprehend what was happening and tried to speak again, this time succeeding. “ what do you think you’re doing, this is my house, you just can’t barge in here “ this time as she spoke she tried to cover herself up. One hand over her trimmed pussy the other placed across her breasts, covering up her erect nipples.

By *ogue78 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Donald stepped back and replying that he was just invited and told her to be quiet once again. He knows what Jenny saw and how much she was turned on by it. And if she really wants he can just walk past and leave. As he said this he strode forward past her to grab the handle, picking up the towel instead. He draped over shoulders and leant his head to her neck, whispering “ but I think we both know what you really want right now, “ The voice sent bolts of electricity through her body, tips of fingers, toes and nipples felt like they were currently on fire. He lightly brushed his lips against her neck and her pussy instantly responded with a flutter. “ do you want me to leave still “ he whispered, again his lips barely touching her skin. She was aching now, and couldn’t understand why this man made her this way and yet she felt compelled to let him stay. Her hands had now dropped to her sides where she found Donalds own hands now resting, his body pressed against hers. His clothing feeling rough against her nakedness. His hands rising to roughly squeeze her breasts as he confidently whispered such a good girl, I knew you would be. She gasped at his touch and felt her pussy once again flutter.

By *ogue78 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

“ now lead the way into your living room like a good hostess would.” As she pulled away from his embrace he slapped her peachy ass and watched as it left a red mark. Jenny almost came from just that slap, stinging yet so delicious. Thinking back to when she last had her ass properly slapped and wondered if Donald was going to continue it later.

Jenny turned around once she entered the intended room and was told to stop. Donald ordered her to stand by the settee, an old chesterfield type settee in green leather and obviously cherished. Jenny wondered where this was going when she realised he was right next to her. He was behind her again, his hands running up her thigh, squeezing her ass cheek, the one he slapped earlier, caressing it as he kissed and nibbled her neck once more. Her legs involuntary parted as he slipped two fingers between them “ oh” he breathed, “ I see that your cunt is wet already, is this because of me? “

By *ogue78 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Jenny could only nod as she felt two fingers thrust dep inside of her, working their way in and out. Murmuring as she felt this man force his way inside both her home and her special place and could not do anything about it.

Feeling herself getting closer and closer as she began to grind against his fingers, her orgasm building up stronger and stronger as he asked her how she felt seeing her neighbour being used as a fucking slut for those guys and how would she like to be next “

As she heard these words she knew she couldn’t hold on any longer and was just about to cum when his fingers withdrew, impeding her pleasure.

By *ogue78 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

“ You think it would come that easy, not tonight, I need to know that you can worthy of being a good little toy for my friends “ pushing her over the arm of the settee as he said this, his hand striking the bare flesh of her ass, on the same spot as before. The mark getting redder as he struck several more times before caressing the cheek gently. “ I only heard a small yelp from you, so that’s a good start, I see you’ve been like this before “ Jenny just gasped yes as his hand smacked on her ass once more. “ Don’t move” he stated. Jenny had no intention of disobeying as she heard him kneeling down before his mouth was planting little kisses up her thigh. She felt her pussy lips pulled apart with his thumbs and then his tongue exploring her. First over her clit, then sliding inside herself. Moving up n down before sliding over her clit again. Feeling it circle her little nubbin, sending waves of pleasure throughout her body, pushing back onto him, her body building back up to that familiar place, knowing he can’t stop now, breathing getting shallower, his fingers now deep too, she can feel her juices running down her leg, her legs that are trembling as she gets so close. Her stomach tightening, pussy clenching over his knuckles, but again he pulls out before she can cum.

By *ogue78 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

“ oh you really are a willing little slut aren’t you. Just how far will you go now for that elusive orgasm I wonder “ he chuckled. Pulling Jenny back up, he spun her around and sucked on her nipples, his teeth grazing over each one, knowing each touch was sending her closer to the edge. He told her to sit on the couch, with her thighs apart and manoeuvred himself in front of her. He undid his trousers and took out his cock, Jenny gasped at how thick it looked. It wasn’t very long, maybe only 6 inches, but it was the thickest she’d ever seen. “ open your mouth like a good girl “ he smirked as he pushed his fat cock in between her lips. Jenny could only comply as he forced his thick member into her mouth, opening as wide as she could she still struggled to accept it in. As he pushed further in she could hear him grunting in pleasure and knew straight away she was doing a great job. Her tongue slipping all over his head at first before relaxing her throat and letting it in farther. He left it in for a while before she thought he was going to pull out, but he didn’t, He held her haed in place as he left it just that little longer, hearing her gag n splutter on his cock made him smile. Watching tears form and drip down her cheek made him smile more. Finally he pulled back and let her catch a breath before pushing back in and hearing her gag over again. Several times he did this and each time Jenny didn’t flinch or pull back. In fact Donald noticed her hand move to her pussy and saw it coating the leather with her own juices. Jenny was getting so turned on by sucking his cock that he had stop before she came herself.

By *ogue78 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Donald pulled back and watched as Jenny continued rubbing her pussy in front of him, watching as she got herself closer and closer, hearing her grumbling. He quickly pulled her hand away and admonished her, telling what a fucking slut she was and could only cum once he said.

Pulling her legs forward he knelt down and pushed his cock deep in her wet cunt, fucking her hard with no remorse, fucking her for his own pleasure, not caring if she came or not, he just wanted to explode! But because Jenny was so turned on anyway she came almost as soon as he entered, and continued cumming as she got fucked. Harder and harder were his thrusts until he finally exploded, which in turn triggered another orgasm in Jenny..

By *ogue78 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'll post more later

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

Hot as fuck

By *elly61TV/TS
over a year ago

Burnham on Sea

By *ilkyphoebeTV/TS
over a year ago

Biggleswade

Mmm yummy....

By *elliesCouple
over a year ago

Darlington

Great start OP

By *ogue78 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Ty for the feedback so far

By *kpiercedCouple
over a year ago

walsall

By *ogue78 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

A few days later Jenny received a message regarding a potential meet up with a few friends from Donald. All it said was a location and what to wear. Jenny’s pussy spasmed at thought and wondered if she could really go through with it. The location was easy enough to find. An old abandoned warehouse and what to wear, well that was easy, just a summer dress and nothing else..she knew exactly which one to pick too..

By *ogue78 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

The date came around pretty swiftly and Jenny was still slightly hesitant, but with a few more messages of encouragement from Donald she felt she was ready, plus her pussy was already growling at her for some much needed attention.

Her red summer dress flowed around her calves as she stepped out of the car. Other vehicles were already parked up so she made her way to the partly open warehouse shutter whereupon she was met by Donald. “ well you do know how to follow instructions, but we’ll see properly once your inside. But before we go I need to put this on “ and showed her a silk scarf. “ turn around “ he ordered. Jenny’s pussy instantly fluttered once more that day as she turned her back to him. He deftly tied the scarf over head, covering her eyes and leaving her completely blind. He guided her into the factory and she heard the door rolling shut. Once it had stopped she was turned and pushed face first against the wall, his hands roving over her breasts and down her thighs, “ just checking you came as instructed slut “ whispered Donald, his hand now running up her thigh and pressing against her already moist slit. “ mmm such an obedient slut indeed, now lets introduce you to the boys “. He took her hand and led her for what seemed like a long tour until she heard him announce she’s here boys!

By *nglianmanMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

By *ogue78 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

He let go of her hand and left her standing alone, feeling vulnerable and also very turned on, knowing what was about to happen. She could hear murmurs of approval and then felt a hand take hers and felt herself being spun around to show off her assets in the dress. She stood still once more and felt her zip on her back being pulled down, her dress now falling off and landing at her feet, standing naked except for the silken scarf around her eyes. Instantly someone behind her pulled her back and began groping her breasts, no sound came from the person who initiated this. Jenny then felt her thighs pushed apart and a male began kissing her forcibly, his fingers finding their way into her now sodden cunt. Roughly she was finger fucked to her first orgasm of the day but the man kissing her stopped her from screaming out loud, her legs buckled as she came over his hand and she laid gently on the floor. Jenny was about to say something but couldn’t as her mouth was then abruptly filled with a thick cock and her thighs once again pulled apart. She felt a tongue on her clit and more fingers inside her as this man knew exactly where to touch and lick. His tongue flicking over her clit, sending her on her to another orgasm whilst also being fucked down her throat. Her pussy spasmed and contracted around the mans fingers as she came hard. The lack of oxygen from the cock stopping her breathing only intensified the orgasm, feeling the panic build up in herself as she tried to suck in air, but only feeling more cock slide down her throat made her gag, which in turn made her cunt muscles clench even more. Her juices now spraying out of her pussy over the guys fingers and face as she looked down. The man in her throat pulled back so she could inhale, giving her a temporary respite before pushing deep back in her, once again blocking her airways. She felt her nipples being clamped amidst all of pleasure and this only heightened it even more.

By *ogue78 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

The male forcing his cock down her throat began to thrust more animatedly until she felt his stiff shaft begin to pulsate, she knew then he was cumming. Pulling out, she could taste his salty hot seed on her tongue now and she loved it, making her hungry for more.

She felt two hands start to lift her up and lead her somewhere, to which she willingly let them. She was led to what seemed like small bench and felt herself draped over it so her stomach was supported by it and her arms and shoulders were flopped over the other side. Her thighs were abruptly pushed apart and felt a thick cock being pushed into her still soaked pussy, sliding straight in to the balls. She gasped as he began to roughly fuck her, grabbing her hips, pounding deep and hard, hearing sounds of encouragement from other men as he relentlessly fucked her. Her tits were banging against the side of the bench, the clamps hitting the wood and dislodging, the feeling on her nipples as the clamps disengaged sent waves of pleasure shooting through her body and came again over the guys cock.

By *ogue78 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

He didn’t stop though and continued fucking her hard, her muscles trying to grip his pole but to no avail. He finally pulled free and she felt him pushing his juice covered cock between her lips, forcing her mouth open. Jenny instinctively opened her mouth and devoured his meat, her pussy juices tasting sweet against his salty cum as he erupted as he entered. Pulling away, he never stopped his stream of gravy as it hit her nose and chin, Jenny opened her mouth wider to try and catch it all which made the other guys watching whoop and cheer. Streams of hot sticky cum shot out and landed mainly on Jennys nose and cheeks, but what did land in her mouth she greedily gulped down. Bent over the bench it wasn’t long before she felt her pussy being widened again, this time by a couple of fingers as they roughly fucked her. She felt her cheeks pulled apart and a tongue sliding over the her tight hole, pushing over it as her pussy began being stretched by the addition of two more fingers, she could feel his whole hand almost going inside whilst his tongue was sending waves of pleasure through her body. Every touch over her asshole made her quiver, her body shaking, then she felt a thumb replace the tongue and the nail lightly rub over her opening, this combined with the hand almost inside her cunt sent her over the edge again.

By *ogue78 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

This in turn forced the hand out as she came so hard that her juices squirted over the floor. The guy behind her didn’t seem to mind as he then pushed his cock into her still spasming pussy which caused yet another torrent of juices to erupt from within her. This time he buried his dick deeper and left it there as she squirmed over him. Jenny felt her asshole being probed and opened as a finger found it’s way in, making her gasp. This was taken as a sign by another to guy to stand in front of her and force her mouth over his cock, thus stifling her yelps of delight. The finger felt so big in Jenny’s ass and loved it how it felt as it moved in tandem with the guys cock in her cunt, again it wasn’t long before she felt herself cumming again. Jenny couldn’t shout out in pleasure though as a thick cock was down her throat which was choking her, unable to breathe she felt her pussy muscles tighten so much as her body orgasmed the hardest it had in a long time! As her body arched and trembled she pushed the man in front of her away, but her hand kept hold of his cock and began pulling and wanking him violently, trying to regain some control over this cock fest she was part of. Her hand squeezing and pulling, hearing him moan as she could feel his cock twitch in her hand.

By *ogue78 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

At this point, he grabbed her wrist and twisted off him then grabbed her head ands pushed himself down her throat, this time with no remorse and fucked her face hard until he came, pulling away as he did to let more cum cover her face and cheeks. Another guy behind her now, this time her ass cheeks pulled open and felt her asshole being penetrated by what felt like the thickest cock she’d ever had. To have in her pussy would’ve been a struggle, this was another level. First was a very uncomfortable feeling but as he slowly pushed in the first few inches she relaxed which made him bury home the remainder of his meat. Jenny yelped loudly but the guy as fucking her didn’t stop, he just roughly fucked that tight ass of hers until he was spent, feeling his seed deep inside. Pulling out only to be replaced another cock, not as thick but definitely longer, he also fucked her without remorse, her only option was to try and relax and let it happen. Her mouth found itself another cock which she hungrily sucked, now letting herself become the slut they wanted her to be! Throughout the night she had felt more cocks inside her pussy, ass and mouth than the last year combined and loved almost every part of the experience. The ending culminating in a three hole fucking as she sat on top of one guys cock buried in her wet dripping cunt, another guy was buried deep in her asshole and her mouth occupied by that cock that was previously the first to take her bottom. All three men seemed to cum at the same time and filled her completely. Her body well and truly spent she collapsed on the floor. Spent but happy…

By *ogue78 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

That was as far I got with this particular story... However I'm sure you can all kind of guess where it was probably gonna lead to....;)

By *nnamattCouple
over a year ago

Benidorm and Tiverton

By *rdiscreet327Man
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Would love you to continue this. Great writing.

Maybe both women could look after the men together.

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Love it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great story

By *kpiercedCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Love it !

Hope you can add more !!!

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Bookmark

By *hor66Man
over a year ago

Clacton-on-Sea

I'm hoping I know where this is going, and can't wait to read more

By *exymarvelMan
over a year ago

cardiff

By *exymarvelMan
over a year ago

cardiff

By *atthew78Man
over a year ago

Winsford

By *ocktoplaywithMan
over a year ago

Derby

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Fantastic writing, so horny

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *ogue78 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Ty all for the comments etc!

Maybe there will be a 3rd chapter after all

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

By *eajayTV/TS
over a year ago

Tamar Valley

Such a lucky girl xxx

By *rank speakerMan
over a year ago

Worcester

Great story,well written and not punctuated with loads of comments. Any more?

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Fabulous.

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

Fantastic

By *ogue78 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

There was gonna be a 3rd installment, but I ended up adapting it for another story I'm working lol, sorry

By *ogue78 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

There is another story going up tonight for all lovely peeps.

Keep an eye out... Titled Hannah

Post new Message to Thread