Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Pakistani wife turned into a slut during marriage break - Full story

Jump to newest

By *lava4u OP   Man
46 weeks ago

Leeds

I have been asked to keep the full story on one forum and not in parts.

Apologies to everyone who has messaged me privately to continue on with the events and story of Haleema.

I have attached all parts together below and will add more to this in a couple of days.

Excuse any spelling mistakes or grammar everyone…..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lava4u OP   Man
46 weeks ago

Leeds

Short background We are a Pakistani couple. Me and Haleema were together since our young days late teens and got married in our late 20’s. We fucked alot but Haleema was a reserved type of girl and not much experienced, missionary and doggy mainly yes i made her orgasm, cum loads and squirted a few times during our sex life.

We went through a bad patch in our marriage and she went back to her mums to clear her head. She wasn’t answer my calls of anything but her mother told me she was always upset and crying. Around 2 months being at her mums her friends starting taking her out to shisha places to get her out of the house. She started going out regularly to get her mind off things but still that didn’t help as she would end up in tears after few visits to a shisha bar this guy used to always send thems drinks and desserts whilst they were having shisha but they always refused them. One time when Haleema was crying outside the back this same guy approached her and started talking to her friend asking if she was okay and don’t cry etc etc her friend told the guy she’s okay, after that Haleema and her friends went back to their table bearing in mind Haleema and her friends dressed to impress hair done short skirts and dresses guys were dripping over them. Haleema left earlier and that guy who’s name was Saj approached Haleema’s friends at the table and begged for her number they refused loads of times explaining she’s married and going through a bad patch. One friend of Saj’s knew one of the girls as he and her had a fling for a while and he got Haleema’s number for him off her secretly.

Two days later as Haleema was watching her netflix programs her phone pings and its a message from a new number “Hi I shouldn’t be txting you but just wanted to make sure your okay from the other night” Haleema mind starting thinking who could this be and replied to the number “Yes I’m fine Thanks but do i know you - who are you”. Carried on looking at her phone but no reply she went back to her program and checked her phone once more before going to sleep. When she woke up in the morning she got a reply “I’m a concerned friend and wanted to make sure your all good” Haleema replied back out of fustration “Delete my number as I don’t have anonymous nameless friends” went and blocked the number. Haleema carried on with her day and thought nothing on it as she was still overthinking about her marriage problems etc etc. start of the following week her friends call her to arrange another night out to a birthday party in Manchester and they gonna stay over for the night on Saturday be back on Sunday, she told her friend she needs to check if my mums okay with it and will she be okay alone at home for the night. Haleema spoke to her mum who said go out and take your mind off things it’ll do you some good and she be fine alone at home, so Haleema rang her friend back and told her she coming along. Saturday came fast and her friends came to pick her up Haleema packed up a few outfits quickly, high heels, her make up and toiletries as she couldn’t really decide what to wear. The girls pulled up at her house and off they went, they stopped at the petrol station to fuel up when a car pulled up next to them which one of her girl friends was in with 4 other guys and they were all going together to the party. Haleema asked her friends who are they her mate told her they cool guys and up to party aswel the more the merrier Haleema went along with the vibe they all said there Hi’s and bye but Haleema never really looked into the car just waved at her girl friend she knew and set off to Manchester after fuelling up. They arrived at the apartment and checked in they had three 2bedroom apartments at the same place. Haleema and her close friend Sara shared a room and the other 2 friends in the another room. After the girls got all dressed up Sara said to Haleema seeing her outfit your not wearing that and went through her clothes and found a skimpy dress Haleema said shes just come to chill and Sara insisted stop being boring its a party enjoy yourself everything in life will sort itself out. Haleema got dressed and revealed her sexy figure as the skimpy dress hugged her body. They made there way into the other apartment as music was playing and everyone was laughing away as soon as Haleema walked in she realised its the guys from the shisha place they all approached Sara and Haleema and starting introducing themselves properly Haleema realised one guy in particular Saj kept eyeing her up she left it as that after having few drinks at the apartment they called Ubers and all made their way to the club for the party…..

They arrived and were on the guest list for the private party and all went in Haleema relaxed abit and as her and Sara were talking Saj and his friends bought them some drinks Sara quickly grabbed them and they both thanked him Saj started making some sort of small talk but was acting quite strange and nervous. Haleema as she is starting talking and apologised for the other night at the shisha for crying he said to her i hope your okay you can talk to me if you need to at this time Sara butted in and said we’re here to have fun and to enjoy ourselves grabbed haleema hand and made her way to the dance floor to join the rest of the group and see the birthday girl the night continued and haleema was quite tipsy but not d*unk she did feel random guys hands touching her ass every so often and made her way outside for abit to get some fresh air as she got outside she met her other friends having a smoke and then all of a sudden Saj was stood right behind her started making small talk how your night been etc etc Haleema turned around and replied abit to him but mainly carried on talking to her friends then they decided to go back in but Haleema said I’ll join you shortly. Girls went off and Saj and Haleema were stood talking and they talked for a while about normal life things when Saj asked her out of the blue how come you were crying the other night at shisha (he full well knew she was going through a bad patch as the other girls mentioned it) Haleema explain just some personal life marriage problems nothing you would be interested in, thats when Saj made a lie up that one of his family members has been through marriage problems aswel in particular he made reference he helped her thorough it. Haleema hearing this and still Ash on her mind started talking about the problems they were there for over half an hour when Sara came to find her and take her back in Saj made a funny face and followed them watching Haleema head to toe in her sexy slim dress and concerning on her ass which is curved just right…..

Saj followed them watching Haleema from head to toe in her sexy slim dress and concentrating on her ass which is curved just right….. as Sara and Haleema joined the group Saj followed them, everybody was dancing and enjoying themselves Saj’s friends gripped Sara and got her to dance with them as friends. Saj got close up to Haleema and asked her if she wanted to dance, she refused saying u join them and the birthday party. Haleema stayed on the side and chilled at the table whilst still having Ash on her mind and the issues after some time they all decided to go back as it was 3am and they had to check out and drive back home in the morning. Everybody said they good byes and hugged each other but when Saj tried approaching Haleema she was pulled away and led outside to the car. The girls arrived back at the apartment before the rest of the boys group. They were hungry then boys arrived with some kebabs and pizza’s for everyone. As Sara and Haleema looking at what was there Saj came over with a separate bag and said to both of them these are for you Sara got excited jumped up and hugged him and Haleema thanked him from where she was he got them chicken wraps as he found out is was both their favourite snack on a night out from the girl staying with his mate. After a while the rest of them went off to their rooms and Haleema, Sara and Saj were talking and all just having a laugh. All 3 cleaned up the place and then Saj left and Sara closed the door. Haleema and Sara went to sleep. They all got up in the morning checked out and went back home. haleema got home to her mum and explaining the amazing time she had and how she enjoyed herself and it was well needed. 2 weeks after the Manchester trip Haleema and the girls decided to go out for a meal and a persian restaurant and then headed over to their normal shisha place. Whilst at the shisha place a few more friends they met and started chatting then Saj and a couple of his friends walked up to their table and greeted them and they all started talking about the party and so on….. Saj was clever not to concentrate too much on Haleema or be eager to talk to her more as she was married and didn’t want anyone on the table to clock on but he couldn’t help himself but to eye Haleema up as she had a slit dress on and her legs looked sexy as hell with high heels and her pretty toes painted to perfection. Whilst thinking in his dirty mind how fit Haleema looks and dressed like a sexy slut that he wanted all to himself. The evening continued and slowly as a few where leaving Saj got closer and closer to Haleema and eventually sat right next to her he could smell her perfume and was hooked on her more his cock started twitching in his pants getting hard, Haleema always wore expensive perfume. Haleema knew how to look after herself, hairless body lasered all over, nails and hair always done she isn’t your average type of Pakistani girl she spent money on pampering herself. whenever she wore slit dresses or skirts she always oiled up her legs so they were gleaming and her brown skin complexion stood out. Saj started chatting more and more to Haleema and occasionally responded to the rest of the group on the table. He got Haleema laughing at times and then a few times on some jokes started elbowing Haleema in a friendly manner. Haleema needed to go to the toilet but Sara was stuck in the middle of the table and didn’t want to lose her spot ad the shisha place had loads of guys approached girls randomly Saj offered to walk Haleema to the toilet before Haleema could say a word Sara said Yes and Thanks. Haleema got up and Saj followed her Haleema said to Saj on the way u don’t have too when all of a sudden Saj’s instant reply came out a gorgeous girl like you shouldn’t be made to walk alone Haleema just smiling at him and thanked him. Saj waited for her to come out and whilst walking back to the table Saj walked just behind Haleema having a little 5 pace distance and he carried on eyeing her up sexually in his mind and thought started running through his mind how badly he wanted Haleema and to fuck her senseless.

They got back to the table and after a while the table started getting more and more empty there was only Sara and khalid talking and just Haleema and Saj. Sara said to Haleema I’m gonna drop khalid off and I’ll come back to pick u up but I’ll be a little while Haleema knew Sara was a little horny bitch and wanted to get khalid to fuck her in the car. Thats why she said wait. Saj quickly responded its okay I’ll drop her off if she doesn’t mind Haleema was in 2 minds firstly to say no but knew Sara wanted some action so said yeah thats fine to Sara. Sara and haleema hugged and they went off. Saj and Haleema carried on chatting nothing more then shortly Haleema said could you drop me off home please as I don’t normally sit with a guy alone and i feel abit off here now seen as eveyones gone. Saj said yes lets go and I’ll drop u off. Saj and haleema walked out and saj directed himself towards his car Saj drives a range rover. He unlocked his car and opened the passenger door being a gentleman for Haleema. Saj started looking in depth at haleema and her figure as she walked to his car door, Heleema tried to get up on the step as its a bit high but she had high heels on so Saj quickly asked her politely do u need me to help you she laughed at said yes please as its high and I’ve got heels on. Saj let out his hand as soon as haleema touched him he felt a shocked in his pants as her soft delicate hands gripped his hand and helped her in. She got in but at the same time he got so see her inner thigh which made him think even more dirty thoughts in his mind haleema sat back and sweep her legs across and adjusted herself on his passenger seat. Saj closed the door and jumped in the driver side and started to drive all the time he head was thinking how sexy this fucking girl is in his passenger seat.

Haleema explained where she lived and Saj started driving towards her house. Haleema looked around his car and complimented him on it and made a funny comment i bet u had a few girls in here and laughed. Saj laughed back and said only the ones who wanted to check it out fully, they both spoke about the night and saj said to Haleema your such a lovely bubbly person i hope we can be friends to which Haleema said yeah thats cool then Saj said there is something i wanna say to you but don’t get mad. Haleema quickly said I’m married so please don’t even go there he said no nothing like that he goes but promise not to get mad so she said okay i wont, he asked her do you remember a few weeks back u got a txt message asking if u were okay after you were upset in the shisha place Haleema replied was that you he laughed and said yes, Haleema said why didn’t u just say instead of being a loser and acting anonymously she also asked him who gave her number to you which Saj point blanked refused to tell her. She asked him a few more times and saj he a spontaneous way goes when i can trust u I’ll tell u. Haleema left it at that and carried on talking. Soon they got close to haleema house and she directed him closer to the actual house, as he stopped Haleema thanked him for dropping her off Saj quickly said to her so does that mean your gonna unblock me so we can be friends haleema looked at him and said maybe I’ll think about it and laughed and as she opened the door to get out Saj touched her arm and said wait one second I’ll help u to get out as the steps high and u got them heels on. Saj quickly got out and walked very quickly to help haleema out as she gripped his hand and slowly got out saj took every opportunity to perv of haleema and her whole body. She got out said bye to Saj and started walking slowly towards her drive all saj could do was watch her and constantly look at her figure and curvy ass. Haleema did not look back at him and got into her house Saj jumped back into his car drove off slowly and feeling over the moon to his first step of his plan to get more of Haleema.

Haleema got in and undressed took off all her make up did her normal night routine and got into bed, she txted Sara asking how is she and a few minutes later Sara sent her a message apologising for leaving her but she wanted to chat to khalid on her own, haleema told her it was fine and Saj just dropped her off as they left after they did cause she felt odd sitting their with a guy alone Sara goes saj is alright he looked after us, Haleema was about to tell Sara that saj was the guy texting her that day anonymously but decided to hold back not tell her. Haleema rolled over and went to sleep. The following week Sara called haleema caught uo with her sayingbshe seen everyone at cinema whilst she got her nephews to watch a movie and they all were asking about u and that ur okay, haleema got happy hearing this and told sara next time u see them tell them hi and we’ll chat up properly ona night out or go for a meal. After a while haleema some how decided to txt Saj as she forgot to thank him over a txt dropping her off. She found the number on her block list and txted Saj saying Thanks for dropping me off, saj replied instantly saying well that took a few days lol, haleema said well u only crossed my mind now saj replied saying how that is? She told him just spoke to sara and she mentioned she seen everyone so i remembered u asked to be friends and unblock you. This was the turning point for Haleema she never txted a guy before who she wasn’t really good friends with…… over the several weeks slowly she and saj started txting more and eventually started talking on the phone more, haleema started talking more and more about her problems to Saj and explaining the ins and out of the problems in her marriage, during this time Saj gathered all the things he needed to understand Haleema and how she was as a person…. They met up for coffee a few times and haleema used to cry alot…..saj comforted her with words and once a while hugged her to calm her down its been about 4/5 months haleema and saj have been talking and meeting up privately without anyone finding out…. Haleema fully trusted Saj at this point and he started to grow on her as a friend. One time Haleema was so upset so saj decided to pick her up and take her for a drive in the countryside they parked up and haleema kept crying slowly and saj unbuckled her seatbelt and out of the blue grabbed her closer to himself in his arms as haleema had tears running down her cheeks he lifted her chin up looked her deep in her eyes and said to Haleema shall i tell u why i was pestering my mate to get me your number and before haleema could replied he kissed her softly but firmly on her lips for a couple of seconds. Haleema was shocked and gobsmacked that saj just did that her and he just held her closer and tighter in his arms for a good few mins, haleema felt warm and calmer and was still thinking about the kiss saj just gave her, thoughts started running thorough her mind and the touch of human contact after so long not being touched my her husband Ash made her look up and saj and she leaned in and gave Saj a full deep long passionate kiss and just stopped at went back into his arms and stopped crying completely…… after a short while and silence haleema said to saj to drop her off at home, Saj thinking shit what have i done in his mind just started the car and drove to drop haleema off during the drive back saj just stayed focus onto the roads Haleema occasionally looked at saj and then out of her window not saying a word……

Upon approaching Haleema house she goes to Saj parked in the behind street, saj pulled up as she requested and put on his hand brake…. A little moment of silence and then saj started saying sorry i kissed u haleema, she in her soft voice replied why u sorry i kissed u back afterwards you just got caught me by surprise doing that, she said to him that she needs to go and would like a proper hug, Saj didn’t know what just happened from a long period of silence driving back to asking for a hug. Saj quickly got out and went round to Haleema’s door opened it and brought his whole body in wrapped his whole arms around haleema and pulled her in to him at the same time haleema opened up her legs to give him space and wrapped her legs around his lower waist saj in one pull pulled her closer to him and tightly hugged her for a while. Saj took advantage of this and started rubbing Haleema back over her top haleema feeling the comfort responded by tighting her arms around his back and squashing into his chest smelling him at the same time saj pulled her more towards him picking her half off the seat wothin a few seconds haleema felt something strange and hard press against her pussy she knew straight away it was Saj’s cock on her but she just stayed there enjoying the moment being held tightly. Moments later she lifted her head up and said she needs to go home Saj took advantage of the position he had her in and lowered his hands onto her curvy soft ass cheeks ultimately squeezing them to grip haleema more, haleema felt everything that was going on but saj then in one firm pull lifted her off the seat and turned around whilst easily picked her up and bought her out of the car and lowered her off his body slowly whilst rubbing her whole body onto his. Haleema felt everything and how Saj used his hands on her. Haleema moved back from Saj and said good bye Saj tried learning in for a kiss one last night before they departed but haleema stopped him saying I’m married we need to stop saj quickly removed his hands away from haleema and apologised she looked at him directly into his eye and said its okay and kissed him on the cheek and turned around and walked down the street saj stood there watching haleema walk away his cock rock hard and thinking what the hell has just happened……

Haleema whilst walking home just kept thinking about it all how she kissed saj hugging him and feeling his hard cock pressed up against her and how he was feeling her up indirectly, she started feeling warm about the human contact she just received from a man and she knew she was getting wet between her legs she could feel it as she walked…. She got inside her house and went straight to her room and laid on her bed and going into deep thought started realising even more how wet she felt and she started move her hand onto her stomach and made her hand go down further and further until she reached her pussy omg she thought its absolutely dripping wet as she placed her fingers between her pussy flaps and thong she could feel how wet her thong got…. She deep inside loved it but on the other hand knew she was married and it was wrong for her…. Thinking between the mixed emotions she got a txt on her phone wuickly removing her hand from her wet pussy… it was from Saj the txt read “i hope your not mad at me” instantly haleema replied “what should i be mad about??” She could see saj on her phone opened but not typing so she quickly and without even thinking wrote “ should i be mad that u were feeling me up or that u groped my ass sexually” she pressed sent. She knew Saj’s still there as he read the txt and a txt replied came saying “I’m really sorry again” from Saj. Haleema thought forgot I’m not being taken for a mug and wrote back is that all ur sorry for he txted back saying “yes haleema thought right this guys gonna get it as he’s not even man in enough to admit it…. She wrote back to him one last time putting it straight on him “if your only sorry for groping my ass then who’s gonna be sorry about you pressing your hard cock up onto my pussy whilst hugging me” she sent it. Haleema waited in anticipation as the message showed read on Haleema’s phone now showing saj typing…. A min or two goes by and she received the message she never thought she would get…. “Well before u ask me to say sorry know that I’m not i enjoyed every second of it even pressed up against you haleema”. Haleema did not expect that and hesitated but at the same time felt she was wanted whoch aroused her more amd then replied “well how much did u enjoy it” saj instantly replied “why don’t u come back out and find out I’m still here in the next street parked up. Haleema shocked at the reply and now her mind in over drive…. should she go or not thoughts running through her mind thinking do I reply telling him to fuck off or do i go out and see him face to face see what he going to say??? Without her knowing haleema got up off her bed and made her way out of the house…. As she walking around the corner to the street where she left Saj thinking and thinkin about it all her pussy still wet and leaking slightly, saj sees her in his rearview mirror and gets out as haleema approaches his side as haleema said go on explain yourself I’m here as you asked in a witty voice, saj pulled haleema into his arms look at her eyes and then beautiful soft lips and just deeply snogged her haleema felt powerless and just embraced as saj manly over powered her and haleema felt her stomach getting butterflies just responded aswel and started kissing and snogging saj back giving her tongue more to him, saj knew at this point I’ve got her where i wanted her all this time whilst snogging her he slowly opened his back passenger door and next thing haleema knew she was picked up off the floor completed in one swoop and placed onto the back of Saj’s range rover seat and jumped on her and closed the door behind him haleema knew it was too late to stop her as her mind saying no but her body urging for a mans sexual touch…. Saj and haleema carried on kissing deeply saj started feeling her up all over more firstly her sexy curvy ass and then whilst kissing moved over on a side haleema could feel Saj’s hands wondering all over her like a sex predator all of a sudden haleema felt his hand on her stomach Saj’s pulled away from Haleema’s lips and moved towards her ear and whisper to her what i was trying to explain over the phone was how much did u enjoy me pressing up against your pussy and feeling u up…. haleema didn’t reply and then all of a sudden felt Saj’s hand was getting lower and lower saj still whispering and asking “how did it make u feel tell me haleema your so sexy and beautiful” whilst talking…. haleema felt two fingers spreading her pussy flaps and felt another one enter her moist and even wetter pussy now… she closed her eyes and took a deep breath saj knew hes got her exactly where he wanted her and slowly pushing his finger in more deeper she was so tight then he started a rhythm going faster he could feel how wet her pussy was dripping and soaking wet…. haleema started to moan more loudly..,, saj started talking dirty to haleema in her ear more and saying do u want to be finger fucked hard or slow haleema hearing this and whilst in ecstasy just replied u do what u want Saj to this pussy but it enjoys two at a time…. Saj took this as approval and added a second finger now…. two fingers were finger fucking this hot sexy Pakistani girl who saj wanted all along haleema started moaning more lounder and louder as saj kept finger fucking her faster and faster with his other hand pulled haleema pants straight off…. haleema just spreaded her legs open more for him not knowing where she was or what has happening all she could was feel enjoyment….. saj watching haleema face enjoying herself from getting fingered talking on talking more to her telling her to let herself go haleema starting talking dirty saying use my pussy tight pussy dirty treat it more badly i like it like that saj carried going more faster and faster and at the same time slowly made his way down and pulled his soaked fingers out of haleemas pussy…. Haleema all of a sudden opened her eyes and seen Saj’s head right between her legs and in a instant saj just looked up at her and suck his tongue out and starting licking her clit and pussy flaps saj was fixated on this pussy hard and haleema just laid back and enjoyed the pleasure he was giving her from his tongue she placed her hand on his head and started grinding his face onto her pussy more saying you dirty bastard is that how much u wanted this pussy …., saj matched her rhythm whilst tongue fucking her deep haleema moaning and saying keep fucking me with that tongue it feels fucking amazing…. Saj concentrated more on Haleema’s clit licked it so vigorously and carried on fingering her more with two fingers haleema started feeling her body building up more and more and then all of a sudden started to slowly shake whilst she was moaning out I’m about to cum saj carry on more eat my pussy dirty and then all of a sudden haleema whole body shook she was having a body shaking orgasm from Saj’s tongue moaning and screaming loudly oh yes fuck me… oh yes this is fucking amazing i needed it badly and let out one last loud scream then just dropped flat…. saj stopped licking her as he knew he satified her and just looked at how gorgeous Haleema’s pussy looked soaked wet and gave it a few more kisses and pulled himself off her haleema sat there all senstive and feeling so satisfied saj came upto her and just held her…. What felt like hours was really mins…. Haleema just looked at saj and saj said to her u taste so delicious and ur justa sexy bitch shaking off my tongue when haleema replied well u shouldn’t be so good eating it out they both laughed….. haleema started to get up and find her bottoms saj still tried kissing her sexy long legs more… haleema put her clothes on and they both sat there talking and holding each other……. Haleema got up off saj and said to him your pussy eating skill is better than feeling me up which she laughed saj looked at her and said you haven’t felt nothing yet….

Haleema knew from Saj’s dirty eyes looking at her that he wanted more of her, haleema asked him what do you mean by not felt nothing yet? Saj pulled her in closer and whispered in Haleema’s ear seen as i got to show you my pussy eating skills, its only fair you get to show me your cock sucking skills with that sexy mouth of yours Haleema.

Haleema hesitated but at the same time remembered she’s only ever been with one guy throughout her entire life and that was Ash, as much as she was feeling very horny and wanted to get dirty, she moved back from Saj and explained to him in a calm soft manner “look saj I’m married and I’m not the type of girl to play with any guy yes you have been amazing and a damn good friend and what happened just now shouldn’t have, also, if this ever got out it would cause a hell of alot of trouble for me plus my friends know your friends and things always get out”.

Saj was gobsmacked by Haleema’s response and took a few seconds to reply…. thoughts going through his mind, he knew if he pushed her she would walk as she was attached to another husband plus she’s going on about her reputation as a married women and as a Pakistani girl she’s got to keep her family’s honour intact. Saj replied in a smart way its okay I understand but you have one fine women Haleema and trust me nobody will ever find out this happened between us. Haleema with a funny look replied saying “what happened, you wanted to taste my pussy and you did all on your own I didn’t ask you too and laughed. Saj quickly replied well that pussy tasted delicious and I don’t regret it one bit”. Saj moved in and kissed haleema deeply on her lips haleema got taste her pussy on his lips and it felt dirty but she returned my sticking her tongue more into saj mouth now snogging him more deeply, after a short while she broke away from him and said thats enough and lets just leave it here. No mention of this ever happened and saj agreed. Haleema got out of saj car and went home.

Whilst walking home thoughts were running though haleema mind and how bad she felt and down about what just happened and how she let some guy apart from Ash, kiss her, fingering her tight pussy deep and eating her married pussy out, she felt like she cheated badly on Ash but within the same thought she felt a naughty side arise within her that she felt dirty and she liked it that this guy wanted her badly and just licked the fuck out of her to orgasm and treated dirty her like a little slut in the back of his car, haleema smirked to herself whilst walking. She got home, showered up and got into bed.

Thinking about how naughty and dirty she just got treated and how much she enjoyed it her pussy started getting moist. She went onto snapchat and txted Saj “hey how you doing” saj instantly replied not good tbh” Haleema sent a lol txt back. Saj replied “you left me with blue balls”. Haleema replied saying “ I’m sorry but Saj that should have not happened and promise me you won’t tell anybody not even a soul I’m married and its just too much trouble promise me”. Saj replied instantly “you know i fancy you more than anything and i want you badly Haleema but i respect your decision more and don’t worry I won’t tell anyone about what happened today or ever in my whole life, you can trust me”. Haleema replied “i do hope so you stick to your promise Saj it’ll be a shame not being friends if it ever got out and I’ll never forgive you”. Saj replied back “time will time Haleema”.

For the next 2 odd weeks Saj and haleema carried on txting normally on snapchat but saj made comments about how delicious her pussy tasted that night and how fucking amazing her tight clean smooth pussy looked. Haleema let the banter flow but played hard to get with little short reply’s. But deep down haleema loved the attention she was getting and how it was done secretly did made her horny but she had been scared if Saj told anyone about that night. Exactly a month after being licked out by Saj and the constant sex talk by Saj on snap. Her and her friends decided to meet up and go for a meal and shisha.

This was when haleema could find out if Saj opened his mouth about that night to anyone or even hos mates as word gets out quickly between friends and a few of her friends were seeing Saj’s friends aswel. So if he did they would definitely know and ask haleema what they did, Haleema’s friends came and picked her up all greeted her normally and they were chatting over the meal having banter and talking normal girly stuff, Haleema still wondering if anyone of the girls knew but nobody even gave her the slight implication of it, Haleema even went to the point to ask Sara how her and khalid were getting along and is she still sitting on his face still but Sara replied yeah babes you know me but still nobody bought up anything about Saj and her not even Sara. Haleema knew at that point only way to confirm is if we meet all the guys at the shisha place and see if any look at her if a funny or odd way. The made their way over to the shisha place then the girls told the guys they heading over there whilst driving the girls mentioned the boys are already there and we’ll meet them up there as they got a table already as its busy. Haleema’s heart was pounding and mind went into overdrive but she got over the anxiety quickly as they arrived at the shisha place.

The girls met the boys said their hi’s and sat down Saj and all his mates were there too, Saj looked at her and was gobsmacked how Haleema was dressed she was wearing a short denim skirt showing the slight bottom of her sexy ass sticking out from behind and with a low cut white top showing her sexy big tits and sexy boots she looked hot as fuck, Haleema still worried starting looking at the boys a few spoke to her normally for quite some time as they normally do just normal chit chat and banter.

Haleema knew straight away Saj was a man of his word he did not tell anyone about the night in the car. The night flowed and haleema couldn’t stop thinking about how she got fingered fucked by Saj and how he had her legs spread apart in his back seat like a slut and licked the hell out of her. Haleema knew at the point clearly she was a bitch for leaving Saj with blue balls that night. Whilst thinking all these dirty thoughts Saj txted her on snap complimenting how Gorgeous and stunning she looked.

Haleema txted him back saying “thank you”

Saj replied “ I wanna chat to you on my own haleema but everyone’s here so don’t wanna make it obvious we can go for a quick coffee afterwards and chat for abit”.

Haleema being haleema replied “No u wanna get me into your backseat again lol”.

Saj instantly txted back “No just wanna chat really”

Haleema said “Good otherwise you’ll be leaving with blue balls again”.

Saj replied “Not gonna make that mistake again even thought you look so fucking Gorgeous tonight”

Haleema said “okay I’ll gonna make an excuse after you leave about 15-20mins later that I’m getting a Uber home but i will txt you where to meet me in the uber taxi to pick me up”. Saj goes okay.

Saj got up after a few mins went to the toilet and returned and told everyone and his mates he’s off as he needs to get up early in the morning. But Saima Haleema’s other mate got up and said would you be able to drop me off home on the way please, Saj replied yeah sure. They said their bye’s and off Saj and Saima went. 20mins later Haleema told Sara and a few friends she ordered a uber and she’s off home Sara insisted she stay but Haleema told her shes tired and the rest of you chill as the Ubers outside. Saying her Bye’s she quickly nipped to the toilet to freshen up, on the way to the toilet she txted the taxi driver she’s coming out just in the toilet and then txted Saj “so are you busy” Saj quickly replied “I’m waiting on you Haleema where we meeting” she replied “meet me at the shell petrol station up the road from my house I’ll be there in 15-20mins”. Saj txted back saying “perfect I’ll be there in 10 waiting for u and smile emoji”.

Haleema got into her taxi and arrived at the petrol station saj was waiting on the side. Haleema got out the taxi and walked over to Saj’s car, saj seen her walking in full light under the station port and couldn’t believe what his eyes was seeing haleema all perked up… tits showing…. looking gorgeous as fuckkk and her skirt was so short you can see the bottom of her ass sticking out even more than the shisha place haleema looked like a proper slut, dressed for guys to undress her in their minds.

Saj quickly got out of the car as Haleema approached the car he pulled her in and gave her a long tight hug, haleema said to Saj lets get in before someone sees me as its late at night. Saj opened the door for her and within her knowing just picked her up and lifted her onto the seat at the same touching her ass again he couldn’t help it, haleema sitting on the seat pulled saj in closer and whispered in his ear “carefully blue balls kissed his on his cheek and laughed” Saj closed the door and got in and ask haleema do you want a drink he said no and he starting driving towards the countryside, they were talking about the night and haleema slowly starting opening her legs to tease saj and see if he looks and he did exactly that. Saj said to haleema your such a cock tease to which she replied “am i…. I don’t think i do anything to make a guy get blue balls and laughed again”. Saj talking whilst driving tried adjusting his pants with haleema not knowing or clocking on but she could see him moving his jeans slightly. She knew his cock was throbbing over her and deep down she luved it, she luved the attention this guy was giving her and touching her when he got the chance she knew he wanted to fuck her wildly and she knew she needed seeing too and used dirty as she only ever had one guy in her whole life and it was just routine sex with him, she knew she needed to let her inner slut out and was thinking could Saj be that guy.

As Saj continued driving into the countryside she opened asked Saj how many girls u fucked in your Range rover, Saj just replied more than a few that wanted sex in a range-ge, haleema continued asking him always in the back seat he goes yes. Saj was confused at haleema’s questions but just answered them. Saj asked her so where the most exciting place u had sex haleema quickly replied lady’s never tell and laughed. Saj couldn’t believe Haleema’s personality in the car.

All of a sudden haleema got up moved over and leaned into Saj’s ear while he was driving and whispered in her sexiest soft voice “No matter what happens keep driving ok Saj”, just before he could reply asking what do u mean Haleema put her hands towards Saj’s cock and starting undoing his jeans, Saj was just shocked Haleema unbuckled his jeans whilst looking at him undid his jeans and pulled them down saj helped partly lifting up his bum off the seat, haleema put her hand into his boxers and gripped his cock it was semi hard, haleema whispered in his ear again “ U still got blue balls over me Saj do you want me to release them of their tension “ saj replied yeah as he was just lost he didn’t know if haleema was going to wank or suck him. She asked him again “do u want my innocent married paki mouth on your dick is that what you always wanted Saj” Saj didn’t know what to say and before u knew Haleema pulled his boxers down more and guided her head towards Saj’s cock at first it didn’t look big but as she got closer it was still semi hard haleema couldn’t help it and started licking Saj’s cock with her touch and saying is this what u wanted that night after u fingered fucked me and licked my married pussy. Saj knew straight away she wants cock and that she’s hungry for his cock… all saj replied was yes i want you to suck my cock deep haleema and before saj could carry on finishing what he was saying haleema took his cock into her soft innocent mouth and started sucking on it deep going all the way into her mouth, it starting growing and getting more harder growing so much haleema felt it hit the back of her throat saj had a big thick smooth cock and haleema was enjoying every seconds on it…. Saj started feeling haleema body up and started touching her bare ass sticking out of her skirt squeezing it firmly and moaning in pleasure off Haleema’s mouth sucking on his thick cock…. His moans encouraged haleema more to carry on getting more dirty and sloppy on his thick cock…. Sucking it more deeper and deeper hitting the back of her throat saj was in ecstasy, he pulled the car over as he couldn’t handle it anymore whilst driving…. haleema like a hungry cock slut carried on sucking away saj placed his hand on Haleema’s head grabbing her hair and started face fucking her hard and rough in a rhythm….this encouraged haleema more getting face fucked and gagged more on Saj’s cock saj started calling her dirty things “ u wanted this cock all along didn’t you haleema since i used ur pussy than night in the backseat you’ve been teasing me all this time when really u wanna be treated like a cock sucking slut haleema hearing this went more wild and deeper on saj’s cock it turned her on badly….. haleema carried on letting Saj face fucked her madly so much she was gagging and at times grasping for some air but saj used her mouth and throat as much as haleema wanted it done to her…. Saj pulled her head up and kissed her on the mouth haleema carried on wanking his big thick mouth saj just looked at her and said fuck I’m about to cum haleema hearing this haleema shoved her head back onto saj’s cock and carried on sucking madly like a wild bitch, after going up and down deep more saj’s balls started tensing he grabbed her hair and shoved her head more deep and let out a big moan realeasing all the cum from his blue balls into haleemas mouth haleema like a naughty cock hungry slut took every drop of his load she made sure he emptied every drop into her innocent paki married mouth saj just collapsed on his seat and haleema carried on more for a little bit longer sucking it and draining every last drop till the end into her mouth…. Saj lifted her up and said have u swallowed it all haleema opened her mouth pulled out her tongue and replied obviously rude not too and laughed. Saj pulled her in close and gave her a deep kiss and said looking into her eyes that was the best mouth I’ve had sucking my cock and you deep throated the life out of me…. Just fucking wow…. Haleema in a joking manner goes i aim to please….

Saj quickly replied “you done more than that… your cock sucking skills are out of this world”

Haleema goes “you did get carried away using my mouth Saj you truly fucked my throat deep you fucking bastard” and laughed. 

Saj instantly looked into haleema eyes and said “ well you didn’t hint you wanted to get treated nicely did i do anything wrong”. 

Haleema with a cheeky smile looked down and said “ No you didn’t, i enjoyed your big cock opening my throat wide it turned me on crazy”.

With that Saj goes “ Hungry sluts need treating no other way” and smirked. Haleema slapped him lightly on his arm and said “Hmmmm you Naughty bastard”.

Saj knew instantly theres more to this girl than meets the eye, quickly got out of the car and walked round to Haleema’s door and opened it haleema not knowing what’s happening confused thinking he’s coming to talk to her, Saj quickly turned her towards him and leaned in to snog haleema deeply, haleema went with the flow and started snogging saj more intensely back, haleema felt saj hands feeling and groping her whole body firmly, she was feeling being felt up by this guy she was luving the attention this guy was giving her body and her, feeling up her body all over, squeezing her tits and snogging her more, Haleema was getting turned on more and more and enjoying saj’s touch next she knew saj spreaded her legs apart and she felt saj’s hands going up her legs and inner thighs making her more wet and moist and breathing more heavy.

saj clicked on to Haleema’s response and grabbed Haleema’s hair and pulled her head back and whispered in her ear “ You enjoying a mans touch on you Haleema tell me….” Haleema without hesitation replied quietly in her soft innocent voice “you know i am Saj don’t stop please” breathing more heavily.

Saj hearing her reply started moving his hands further up haleema legs upon he reached rubbing her sweet looking pakistani pussy with his fingers he felt Haleema’s pussy was soaking wet, Saj kissed haleema more deeply but this time more aggressively and firmly. Haleema moaned slightly.

Haleema loved saj’s hands rubbing her pussy and started moving slowly to his rhythm with her hips, saj without any further encouragement moved Haleema’s thong to a side and and asked haleema “what do you want you hungry slut” just as Haleema opened her mouth to reply ,saj without waiting placed one finger into Haleema’s wet soaking pussy… haleema let out a loud moan and leaned back resting onto the middle of the range rover centre console resting her elbows on it. 

Haleema was moaning more as saj was fingering her as he kept pushing his finger in and out of her teasing her uncontrollably at the same time started using his thumb on Haleema’s clit, hearing haleema moaning more and more she started telling saj “put another one in there saj”, 

Saj on purpose knowing what she said asked again “what was that you sexy bitch”. 

Haleema shouted back “I want fucking with two fingers Saj give me it”.

Saj put his second finger in and carried on finger fucking her more and started talking back to haleema saying “ you dirty slut you loved being finger fucked by me” Haleema didn’t care what saj said and just pulled out her tits more from her top and started rubbing and squeezing her tits hard and playing with her nipples more.

Saj seeing this leaned in and started sucking Haleema’s sexy big tits going from one to the other nipping and biting firmly and started fingering her more faster and deeper Haleema was so wet she felt her pussy juices dripping and going down her pussy and onto her ass. 

Saj didn’t stop he carried on fingering Haleema tight pussy more rough and deep, Haleema was enjoying this so much she felt like a teenage slut getting used and was luving it….Saj could tell by her moans and slight screams she wanted more without question, Saj finger fucked her so rough and hard Haleema’s ass started lifting off the seat and she opened her legs more apart for him to carry on using her pussy rough.

Saj moved back off Haleema’s tits and started watching haleema in this ecstasy mode, seeing her sexy gorgeous body grinding on his fingers in a hungry manner…. Her tits bouncing up and down saj couldn’t help it he pulled his fingers out and said to Haleema “lift your legs back more if u want me to taste you again Haleema”, all Haleema did was followed his instructions. 

Saj moved back slightly taking in the full view of Haleema’s wet glistening pussy and how sexy her body looked with her legs lifted up and spread apart looking like a naughty slut to be played with, before Haleema could get her breath back from the rough finger fucking saj just gave her, saj buried his tongue deep into Haleema’s pussy and started licking her out deep and fast, haleema placed both her hands onto the back of saj’s head and pushing his face in more deep into her pussy haleema having moan so loud from saj’s tongue deep in her that he was literally tongue fucking her deep.

haleema couldn’t help but scream out “Saj your fucking tongue is amazing keep fucking my pussy deep with it…. you know i want your dirty tongue in me…. I fucking luv it when you treat me like this” with this saj carried on pushing his face and tongue more in and out of Haleema’s pussy as he pushed his tongue deeper, at the same time smudged his face all over and moved it around her pussy flaps. He could hear Haleema screaming louder and louder and switched his attention onto Haleema’s clit…. Haleema couldn’t help but scream out “Saj your gonna make me cums loads with your fucking tongue, don’t stop taste my cum drip onto tongue”.

Saj just started using his tongue more vigorously on Haleema’s clit more and more then all of a sudden haleema started screaming out “you fucking bastard i love it how you use me Saj”,

Pushed saj’s head back and all of a sudden started shaking into a mind blowing orgasm, saj moved back from Haleema’s push and watched how Haleema’s body shaked and shaked for a good 5-10seconds, tits bouncing and legs shaking like crazy…. Saj knew at this point he wants to pound this slut more nasty than he’s fucked any other girl he’s had…. just as haleema stopped, saj leaned in and kissed her deeply Haleema just started kissing him back and tasting her pussy juices off saj’s mouth and just fell back more. Saj stayed on top of haleema and she just hugged him holding him tight. Saj could feel her heart beating so fast from the intense finger fucking and nasty tongue fucking he just gave her.

A minute later haleema goes to saj “you got a wicked mouth and tongue that you use dirty on me…. You make me shake like crazy from it”. 

Saj got up and looked at her and said “ i know i do and you fucking luv it” and just winked at her. 

Saj knew in his mind he’s got this horny married Pakistani slut just where he wants, he stepped back and haleema goes “come on lets get out of here as it’s getting late and i need to get home”.

Saj started walking back to the drivers side in this time haleema put her legs back round and composed her skirt and fixed herself up. 

Saj got in and started driving out of the country side, whilst driving Haleema told saj straight up “your tongue’s gonna be a bad addiction for me”. Saj laughing away said “your throats going to keep me coming back for more”. 

Haleema in a swift manner reply’s “you’ll be lucky again” and with this saj goes “ don’t need luck when i got this tongue to make you shake in ecstasy haleema”. 

Haleema said clearly to Saj “I can’t believe I’m letting you do this to me”, they both laughed they carried on talking abit more and eventually got close to Haleema’s house and parked just 3 doors up from her house. 

Saj started opening the convo again about how much he likes Haleema’s and wants whatever this is to carry on. Upon hearing this Haleema told him “Saj look i need to think about all this as I’m married and love Ash yes i do feel guilty about cheating on him but for some reason this excites me inside so I’ll get back to you on that if thats okay”. 

Saj leaned over to haleema hugged her and gave her a deep kiss passionately and haleema broke the kiss and moved away, jumped out of the car and walked towards her house, she felt dirty, used and soaking wet thongs and legs but at the same time had a smile on her face….. 

All Saj could do was think about how he’s just had this innocent married gorgeous pakistani girl getting naughty on his cock like a hungry deprived slut who wants cock to fuck her badly and he knew deep down he’s gonna do anything to make that possible….. since the first time he seen Haleema he wanted her for his sexual gratification, she looked sex on legs, he wanted to taste and fuck that stunning body wether he’s going to act like a fellow caring friend or a perved bastard using somebody’s else gorgeous wife without any remorse. Saj smiled to himself.

Upon reaching her drive, Haleema turned around smiling and waved at Saj and walked up her drive and into house.

Haleema got into her room, laid on her bed and started thinking about how bad she has been, thoughts running through her mind being an unfaithful wife to Ash and how dirty she’s been with Saj, she knew she was wrong but from all the pain she had been through in her marriage and problems she felt like she needed this and needed it badly that it made her horny in a way she couldn’t control her urge. Haleema knew Saj put in alot of effort to get near her and fancied her like mad. She knew deep down he wanted her in bed and to fuck her hard. Whilst in her thoughts Haleema’s phone pinged.

Snapchat msg from Saj “hope your okay”.

Haleema replied “I’m good Thanks Saj for asking but”

Saj - “But what”

Haleema - “My throat’s hurting from your big cock fucking it rough, lol”

Saj- “Didn’t you enjoy getting face fucked Haleema”

Haleema- “Well lol”

Saj- “??”

Haleema- “Tbh i did Saj, but i wanted to enjoy sucking on a cock not the cock to enjoy my throat more, lol”

Saj- “well why didn’t you say, also you didn’t stop me, actually you took it in more deeper and from where i was sitting you loved being face fucked by my big cock”

Haleema- “okay stop getting excited”

Saj- “Look Haleema your a bloody gorgeous women and I’m lucky to have you and i mean what i said earlier”

Haleema- “i know and I understand but I can’t give you what you want Saj, I’m married and this to me has been a fumble and just filling a need. Don’t get upset or feel bad but I’m not in love with you nor will i ever be”.

Haleema knew by sending these messages to Saj she wanted to see how much he wanted her and also, how patient can he be with her if she showed rejection to him, ultimately will he become her fuckboy or end up opening his mouth to others about them two fumbling about.

Saj txted back - “I completely understand what your saying Haleema and if you want this to stop i will and never contact you again, but on the other hand if you want to have fun discreetly I’m here for you and you know I won’t tell a sole about this or us”.

Haleema sent a smile emoji and kiss back to saj.

Saj feeling confused about it all didn’t know what Haleema was saying to him and didn’t push it any further. The next two weeks went by and no calls or txts from Haleema. 

During this time Haleema was thinking about what to do? she had an offer on the table get naughty with this guy or go back to Ash and resolve marriage problems but Haleema couldn’t decide,  she knew what she wanted and it was wrong she knew she wanted to be fucked out by a cock but which one, the guy who’s been showing her affection, running after her and used her like a naughty slut in his car or the man she’s married too who she is having problems with and just argues over everything??? The excitement took over Haleema and she made up her mind she knew she couldn’t move away from Saj without fully knowing how badly he wanted her.

Haleema- sent Saj a txt on snap “are you free on Saturday evening for a chat”

Saj replied back after an hour or so - “Hay Haleema how you been? Why what’s up everything okay?”

Haleema- “Good Thanks, I’m been thinking alot and think its best we have a proper chat this Saturday your free”

Saj- “Yes of course that would be great Haleema, I’ve been thinking about you alot”

Haleema- “Great and don’t let anyone know we meeting up. Also, it would be good if we can talk more privately and not in your car”

Saj- “what do you mean not in the car. Shall we go out of town to a shisha place?”

Haleema- do you have a place we can talk privately and get some food and eat in”

Saj- “Yeah i do, its my mates flat out of town but I don’t understand Haleema” 

Haleema- “Well you’ll understand more when we talk in depth on Saturday, just be at mine for 5pm and wait where you dropped me off please”.

Saj - “yeah okay Haleema but my mates flat is about 30mins drive from yours”

Haleema- “Thats perfect Saj as I expect to be home late in the night so not a problem”.

Saj didn’t still get what was happening no contact from this girl for two weeks and then all of a sudden a message to meet up to talk. Saj couldn’t wait so decided to call Haleema, Haleema rejected his call he tried again no answer straight to voicemail.

Haleema txted Saj on snap- “please don’t call me Saj I’ll make it clear on Saturday when we chat properly”.

It was 4 days till Saturday Saj couldn’t wait as what does Haleema want to talk about? Thoughts we’re going through his mind why is she asking to meet up and talk and about what?

Saturday came and saj txted Haleema “Are we still meeting up today”

Haleema- “Hi Saj x yes of course we are and sorry for not being in contact with you just got alot to think about really”

Saj- “It’s okay i get it, I’ll be there for 5pm”

Parked up around the corner from Haleema’s and txted her on snap “I’m here”.

Haleema- “I’ll be 10mins Saj x”

Saj waited and about 15mins later all he saw was Haleema dressed in the most sexiest short dress ever, high heels and her skin was glistening showing all her sexy legs, big tits and Gorgeous smile. 

Haleema was dressed to be fucked, all Saj could see was how stunning this girl looked walking to his car. Dirty naughty thoughts started running thought his mind. 

Saj quickly got out and didn’t know what to do two weeks not spoken to Haleema, thinking does he hug her or doesn’t he? Haleema got closer to the car and just smiled at saj, he decided to approach her midway Haleema open her arms to hug Saj but no kiss both said hi and walked towards the car Saj held his hand out to help her walk more easier in her high heels, he opened the door and helped her in carefully this time and didn’t touch her inappropriately. 

Haleema got in and so did Saj and he started driving. Saj was nervous and asked Haleema how she’s been and if she wanted a drink. Haleema replied normally and said no as tonight she wants to be sober and wants to talk. Haleema started telling saj what she’s been doing and how shes been busy, saj relaxed abit thinking its all okay between her and him. They eventually arrived at the flat and quickly got in. 

As they got in Saj showed her around the flat, it was clean and modern he showed her the bedroom and went in to open a window to get some fresh air. As he turned around Haleema quickly fully hugged Saj tightly, Saj was shocked and stunned for a second and then all of a sudden Haleema went closer to his ear and whispered in his ear…. 

“Saj listen to what i have to say clearly, if you can’t agree it’s totally fine and i will respect your choice”

Saj- “What is it Haleema”

Haleema took a deep breath and came out with it- “I’ve been thinking alot Saj and I can’t be with you as I can’t ever be ours but that doesn’t mean I don’t want this, i do, i want you as my fuckboy and i wanna be your naughty slut. I wanna get filthy with you Saj”.

Saj- “errrmmmm I don’t know what to say Haleema I’m shocked honestly as i thought you were not going to meet me again ever”

Haleema- “i know you always wanted me Saj i can see it in your eyes, you wanna fuck me dirty don’t you, tell me?”

Saj- “Yeah thats right i do Haleema, but can you handle it, if I understand what your asking”

Haleema- “I’m not asking to be handled Saj but there’s a few ground rules i wanna make clear, if you agree then this can work as NSA fun and thats strictly NSA otherwise i will walk away from this”

Saj held Haleema more tightly and carried on talking to her in her ear not making eye contact - “okay tell me but I’ve got some of my own rules aswel then Haleema”.

Haleema- 

“No.1 we are not labelling ourselves as anything apart from fuckbuddies, we have no right on each other”.

“No.2 you can use me as you please but you have to fulfill my sexual needs as i want but I don’t want no bdsm or watersports on each other and you never ever cum inside my pussy we always use condoms”.

“No.3 whatever we do never gets mentioned to anybody ever, I’m not your girlfriend and your not my man and I don’t want the headache or jealousy when we are out with friends”.

“No.4 when i say we stop this we stop, no pursuing or anything of that nature. Once i end it…. i end it”.

Saj - “ I agree Haleema but i have two simple rules No.1 you will open up about any naughty fantasy or sexual desire you never done and let me push your boundaries as i please”.

“No.2 when I’m treating you like a slut your use a safeword so i know to stop”.

Haleema pulls back from Saj and looks him in the eye and says “I’ll tell you the safeword later and yes i agree to your rules Saj” and goes straight into Saj and kisses him deeply on his lips passionately”

Saj couldn’t wait and pulling Haleema’s head back by her hair and says to her “ Tell me how you wanna be treated you cock teasing bitch” Haleema grasped and moaned slightly and just came out with it “Use me like a slut fuck me dirty and be a fuckin man about it Saj”.

By *lderWiserNowMan
46 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *lava4u OP   Man
46 weeks ago

Leeds

Saj pulled Haleema’s head back more saying “what you on about be a man about it”.

Haleema laughed - “Your always being too nice to me that don’t do anything for me Saj, we past the part of you impressing stop being a pussy saj”

Saj - “look Haleema your fuckin gorgeous and from the first moment i seen you i wanted to fuck you silly but i held back cause your a lovely girl”

Haleema stepped back from Saj and looked him directly into his eyes giving him that soft puppy look with her eye lashes and soft innocent voice “So whats making you hold back now then you got me where you always wanted me, didn’t you wanna fuck this body of mine and treat it dirty Saj”

Saj - “You sure you want this cause i will fuck you like a slut Haleema”

Haleema - “How about you use me like a slag instead, does that answer your question”

Upon hearing these words out of Haleema’s mouth Saj just picked haleema up and walked to the bed and threw her on it….. haleema fell back, at the same time her legs went up and her short skirt lifted up going upto her hips exposing her sexy black laced thong.

Saj got on his knees pulled Haleema closer to him and started kissing her sexy legs slowly making his way up and speaking to Haleema saying “Your gonna get used like them girls i fuck in my car for fun Haleema”

Haleema - “Make sure you keep your word then” and laughed at the same time, Saj carried on making his way up Haleema’s sexy legs and her inner thighs, hearing Haleema moaning slowly and encouraging Saj more he pushed both of Haleema’s legs back upto her chest exposing her crease line amd her pussy flaps Saj licked the ouside of her thong this made Haleema let out a loud moan.

Saj moved her thong to one side and starting teasing Haleema’s pussy flaps with his tongue slowly and kissing her pussy, this made Haleema more horny and dripping wet already, she started saying to Saj “Stop teasing me Saj dip your tongue in deeper, spread my flaps using your lips and tongue fuck me”

Saj still teasing Haleema’s pussy on the outside started asking her “What do you want more you hungry slag…. my tongue or my cock”

Haleema - “What ever you wanna give me I’ll take it”

Saj - “No your gonna tell me you cock teasing bitch”

Haleema hearing this got up slightly and moved her hand down towards her pussy and started rubbing and playing with her clit Saj pulled back from Haleema and started watching this Gorgeous pakistani wife playing with herself, rubbing her pussy on the bed. Saj stood up and took off his T-shirt and Haleema was astonished at Saj’s fit muscular body, firm abs and big arms, Saj was a semi-pro MMA fighter for his town and went to the gym religiously, toned up fully and muscular.

Haleema seeing Saj’s fit body for the first time ever started pushing two fingers into her pussy and working a rhythm, Saj seeing this and Haleema’s face knew that she wanted him more of him now.

Saj - “You like what you see”

Haleema whilst moaning - “You got an amazing body Saj you been hiding that away from me”

Saj continued taking his pants off but still left his boxers on his cock has bulging showing the outline in his boxers. He moved slowly onto the bed on top on Haleema moving her fingers away from her pussy and started teasing her using his own fingers circling the outside of her pussy flaps, Haleema started getting loud at Saj “Come on Saj stop fucking teasing me otherwise I’ll just stop then”

Saj grabbed Haleema by her hair went close to her ear and whispered to her “You still not answered my question you horny slut”

Haleema was shocked and more aroused by how Saj controlled the situation in an instant and ignored her completely.

Saj -“Tell me what you want inside that tight pussy”

Haleema - “I want you inside me”

Saj pulled Haleema’s hair more back - “What do you want inside you, tell me Haleema tell me you fuckin hungry slut”. Just as Haleema was about to reply Saj put his two finger inside Haleema’s wet pussy and starting fingering her at a nice steady pace, Haleema let out a loud moan.

Haleema - “you know what I want”

Saj - “Tell me you cock teasing bitch is this what you want or something else”

Haleema moaning away from getting finger fucked and dripping wet - “I want your big cock Saj inside my pussy”

Saj - “Now your talking you slut”

Saj carries on fingering Haleema faster and harder haleema started to moan louder and louder and yelping at times to catch her breath.

Saj - “Now tell me how bad you want my cock in you”

Haleema - “I need to get pounded hard by you Saj”

Saj - “How much have you been thinking about wanting my big cock to fuck you hard….. say it Haleema, i wanna hear it from you”

Haleema - “Since you fucked my mouth rough Saj in your car, I’ve been thinking about it, wanting you to pound my pussy like that and fuck me dirty”

Saj stopped pulled Haleema and placed her head to the end of the bed whilst shes on her back, making her head edge off the end pulled his boxers off. Placing his thick bog cock infront of Haleema’s face.

To be continued……..

By (user no longer on site)
45 weeks ago

Please continue this is very sexy

By *xyasainbwoyMan
45 weeks ago

Preston

Please continue I've cum 4 times reading this story and still want more...

By *aughty older 50Man
45 weeks ago

Ballymena

Hot story

By *ohn_1983Man
45 weeks ago

Poringland

By *anyababeTV/TS
45 weeks ago

selby

By *rdiscreet327Man
45 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Glad this is back and in one post.

Can’t wait to hear more.

By *groot20Couple
45 weeks ago

Mayfair

By *imHerMan
45 weeks ago

UK

Mmmmmmmm

By *rank speakerMan
45 weeks ago

Worcester

Booked

By *nigma2000Man
45 weeks ago

Keighley

Excellent

By *ADSPARKY200Man
45 weeks ago

Watford

Please continue with your great story

By *aughty Nas xxxMan
45 weeks ago

Birmingham

By *cooby5555Man
45 weeks ago

galway

Proper hot love your patience but you got there in the end

By *lava4u OP   Man
45 weeks ago

Leeds

Thanks for the response everyone. I’ll be continuing this over the next couple of days.

Post new Message to Thread