Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

An email I sent to my wife (kitten)

Jump to newest

By *-Rated Couple OP   Couple
over a year ago

market harborough

??

I’m in another room, you and a guy are talking I’m listening in. Then I can hear you kissing, I hear clothes coming off. I can hear noises, as you both explore each other, I hear you moan as he pleasures you.

Then you both come into the room I’m in, both naked. His cock is rock hard and I can see your saliva on it, your pussy is dripping and your nipples are hard, face flushed!

You both stand in front of me and you drop to your knees and take his cock in your mouth, and suck him, he puts his hand on the back of your head and fucks your mouth a while.

Then he lays you on the bed opens your legs so I can see your soaking, swollen pussy. He then puts on a condom and slowly enters you, so I can see your pussy slowly take his length. He fucks you slowly at first then harder, then pounding you and you wrap your legs round his back. I can see your pussy creaming with every thrust, and he makes you cum in front of me. But he’s not done with my wife yet, he turns you over and fucks you again from behind, thrusting hard and you cum again, I see your pussy clamp on his cock as you cum.

Then he pulls out your cream dripping off his cock, your pussy gaping open and dripping, he slowly lubes your ass hole, then fingers it, then he takes the condom off and lubes his cock before slowly entering your ass. He builds up pace and slowly works deeper into your tight hole while playing with your clit, your pussy dripping onto the bed. I come closer to watch as he’s getting close to cumming, then he starts to cum, I can see his cock throb as he unloads his spunk into my wife’s tight hole. Pulls it out and I can see his cum dripping out of your gaping ass!

I’m rock hard and dripping, I position myself behind you and slowly enter your ass, his cum now acting as lube and covering my cock and balls, it’s not long before I cum too adding my load in your ass and pull out. Your pussy is dripping and throbbing, your ass is gaping and dripping with cum.

It’s an amazing sight !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

What was her reply

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

Wow!