Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Cum and go

Jump to newest

By *pinner10 OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle/Durham/Northumberland

I always had a fantasy that up to now I still haven’t managed to accomplish, I would like to be invited to go to a couples house where her husband has his wife blindfolded on the bed , I look at her admire her run my hands over her body and take off her panties and lick her pussy and eat her pussy, after this I notice that the husband who had been watching intently has his cock out slowly wanking it obviously seeing how his wife has been reacting to my eating her, now with the small and taste of his wife on my face I back off and the eagerness and lust takes over him and walks forward hard cock in hand and positions himself between her legs her pussy already wet from both my liking her and her natural juices and pushes his cock into her and starts to fuck her, by now I’m wanking as I watch him and listening to her moans as he thrusts his cock inside her, I walk over and cum over her tits leaving her with my cum over them and then I leave leaving him to enjoy her fully as he wants, still nothing spoken so I’m completely anonymous to her not seen me or heard my voice and after can only question her husband to find out more.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

Post new Message to Thread