FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Part 1: My fiancé, my colleague and the unexpected!

Jump to newest

By *ovienight OP   Couple
over a year ago

West Wales

The conversation on the drive to work this morning was interesting to say the least. My lasting image is seeing my fiancé arched back in ecstasy while his hot load slowly runs out of her silky wet pussy.

A and I have been in the lifestyle for around 5 years. During that time we’ve experienced some soft and full swap fun with other couples, we did have one attempted threesome previously but not hugely successful as we’d all had a bit too much liquid courage.

For context : You can check out our profile but A is around 5ft 8, gorgeous figure, with a bum that sends me wild! I’m similar height, again slim figure with an average sized cock.

Anyway, work has been busy for me lately and one of my colleagues has been staying in a hotel locally having recently relocated, until he can find a permanent solution. I’ve said a few times that he must come stay and grab some food with us, especially when you’re stuck in a hotel every night on your own. Last night was the first opportunity to make that happen, A was working a bit late so I said we’d grab something on the way home for us all.

Dean is early 30’s, around 6ft and in good shape, similar build to me but slightly more athletic. We’ve never discussed that A and I are in the lifestyle, nor have A and I ever discussed Dean as a potential option for play.

The chat on the drive home was fairly neutral, I asked him how he’s been settling in, he did say that hotel life was getting a bit much and that the prospect of a night within a home setting had come at a good time. We touched on relationships, he’s single and around 6 months out of a fairly long term relationship.

As it was already getting late, we swung past a local favourite take away, grabbed some food, a couple of bottles of wine and got set up for A’s return. Dinner was lovely, the conversation flowed, A and Dean have met previously through work engagements so there was no awkwardness. In fact the three of us seemed very comfortable. I noticed a few times over dinner A looking at me with a slightly naughty twinkle in her eye, this isn’t uncommon, also we’d had a glass of wine but something was telling me she was up to something. When Dean excused himself to use the bathroom I took my opportunity to quiz her, “what’s that look about?”, I asked.

She replied, “he seems like a really good guy, he’s funny too”. “He is”, I replied. “But why the naughty look?”, at this point, I felt like I new what might come out of her mouth next. Maybe we should consider exploring the possibility of hooking him up with a friend, or as a long shot consider him as a potential MMF for the very distant future. How wrong I was…

“I want to taste him and feel his cock inside me while you watch”, “let me try and seduce him”. I almost spat out my wine, as much as we’re in the lifestyle , we tip toe. This was not only hitting my fantasy hotspots, it was a leap forward from our usual approach! Obviously my mind was instantly flooded with thoughts of all the reasons this was a bad idea combined with all the reasons it felt like xmas came early.

A reached under the dining table, squeezed my now growing member and planted a big kiss on me plunging her tongue deep in to my mouth. I was putty in her hands, she pulled back sharply as Dean came down the stairs.

We moved on with post dinner drinks and conversation without having officially agreed anything. I suggested we move to somewhere more comfortable so we moved to the living room. At this point I deliberately let Dean sit down first on the main sofa, A had gone to get the other bottle of wine so I took the opportunity to excuse myself to use the bathroom and on the way I stopped by the kitchen and whispered to her, “ok, let’s see what you can do”.

Part 2 tonight?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *M1712Man
over a year ago

bude

Great start. Cant wait for more

By *omtom7Man
over a year ago

Tralee

Oh yes, can't wait

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

over a year ago

West Wales

Will put part 2 up shortly

By *rumpyFucker1981Man
over a year ago

The Mines

great start, can’t wait for next part

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *ampshire87Man
over a year ago

swingdon

Great start

By *ilcan5328Man
over a year ago

swansea

Oh i cant wait for more of this what a beautiful body A has i hope she tastes as good as she looks x

By *riskynriskyCouple
over a year ago

Essex.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

She looks incredible and I cannot wait to hear more

over a year ago

West Wales