Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Gangbang in country cottage

Jump to newest

By *nowy888 OP   Man
47 weeks ago

Abergele

Again another true story from our swinging life.

It was Louise’s 40th birthday so we booked a secluded cottage for a long weekend in mid Wales with a hot tub and lovely log fire. The plan was for me and Louise to go down on the Friday night and get ready for the party on the Saturday night. Louise knew I had invited a few people over but was not sure who or how many. In fact I had invited Rod & Beth who we had known for years and 5 very well hung guys to really use Louise and make it a night to remember. A week before the party Louise asked me if we could invite a work colleague of hers, I asked who it was and she explained it was a lady called Sophie who was 29 and not been at the company long. She explained that she was quite shy and very cute and not had much sexual experience. Since she had joined the company Louise had taken her under her wing and On a works night out after a few drinks told Louise that she liked to be dominated but had not found the right person to bring out her inner self. Louise did not tell her about our sex life as we try to keep things like this away from the work place but Louise had taken a shine to Sophie and felt we could get her into some of our games. I love a challenge and enjoy getting submissive ladies to open up so I agreed, Louise said she would invite her for the whole weekend and tell her we were having a party on sat night with some friends, Sophie agreed and was so excited to be invited, during the week Louise planted the seed that our parties can get quite wild and hope she would enjoy it, Sophie was asking who was going to the party and would there be any single guys. Louise played dumb and said I had arranged it all and didn’t know!! On the Friday Morning from Beth say Rod had been taken ill and they could not make it, it was a real shame as they were great swinging friends and were on the same wave length as us any way it could not be helped. Louise was a bit disappointed but nothing was going to dampen the weekend. Sophie arrived at our house for the journey to the cottage and wow what a surprise, Sophie was gorgeous about 5’1”, slim with lovely rounded boobs. In the car down we chatted away and slowly Sophie started to relax and talk. We arrived at the cottage and it was beautiful, secluded and cozy. I said to the ladies let’s in pack and go to the pub for something to eat. Sophie had the room next to ours, Louise asked me what I thought of Sophie, I said she is lovely and I couldn’t wait to use both of them, Louise laughed and said I thought you would say something like that. She knows me to well. Down at the pub we had a nice meal and by the time we came to leave both ladies were getting quite d*unk. Back at the cottage I said let’s try the hot tub out. Sophie confessed she had never been in a hot tub before so we said don’t be shy come and join us. Sophie went to get changed and Louise and myself got a bottle of wine and got in the hot tub naked. After a while Sophie came out in a skimpy bikini. Her body was stunning what she didn’t realise was that we were both naked, as she climbed in all the bubbles were bubbling around so she could not see below the water. She settled down and was raving how nice this was, under the water Louise was playing with my cock which was rock hard by now. Louise sat up and her boobs popped out above the water, Sophie looked in surprise that Louise was topless, I started joking saying come on Sophie we are all topless except for you, Louise said come on get that top of it’s a party, with that I slide round and said you don’t want to be the odd one out and leaned behind her and un hooked her top and let her lovely boobs out, her nipples were erect and she seemed embarrassed, Louise said come on let yourself go it’s my birthday weekend she started to laugh and said how liberating it felt. Louise and I were now sat either side of her but she still did realise we were completely naked, I complemented her on her boobs and Louise said how nice they were also with this I told Louise to suck on them before Sophie could say anything Louise started sucking on her nipples, there was a mixture of shock and pleasure on Sophie’s face. I went behind Louise and started to play with her pussy which got Louise really going and I could see Sophie was starting to play with Louises nipples this was my que, I stood up in front of Sophie where she saw my rock hard cock for the first time, I got hold of her head and said suck it, straight away her mouth covered my bell end and she started sucking away, I told Louise to start fingering Sophie’s pussy, Sophie was now being used by us both, after a few minutes I told the ladies to get out and let’s carry on inside. Louise, kissed Sophie and told her to come with her and led her by her hand into the cottage and up into our room. Sophie looked confused but also really turned on, Louise pulled her onto the bed and carried on sucking her nipples, I pulled her bikini bottoms of to reveal a lovely smooth shaved pussy, I started fingering her and was so wet, leaned down to kiss her and whispered you are going to be a dirty little slut this weekend, I must have hit the right tone as she moaned with pleasure and said oh yes please. I told Louise to start licking Sophie’s pussy, she was licking deep into her pussy, Sophie was arching her body up, I then stuffed my cock in Sophie’s mouth and started talking to both my dirty little sluts, I told them both they were going to get used this weekend and they had to do what I told them, this was really turning Sophie on and she came while Louise licked her out. I then told Sophie I was going to fuck her while she licked Louise, with this I push my rock hard cock into her soaking wet pussy while Louise sat over her face and Sophie lick Louise wet pussy. I pumped hard into Sophie calling her my dirty little slut and her pussy was going to be used all weekend, Louise then moaned and came all over Sophie’s face this made me shoot my load into Sophie’s lovely pussy,Sophie screamed out as she came all over my cock. I then told Louise to go down and lick my cum from Sophie’s pussy and to share it with her, Louise did as I said and they snogged as they shared my cum. We all lay there exhausted. Slowly I started to rub both pussies, I asked Sophie if she enjoyed it she said oh yes it was the best orgasm she had ever had, I said good because tomorrow night her and Louise were going to be cum sluts for the night. Louise knew what I meant but Sophie had no idea but she said she wanted more of the same. I brought them both to orgasm again and we all drifted of to sleep in our bed. To be continued

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *nowy888 OP   Man
47 weeks ago

Abergele

The next morning when we all woke up Sophie was embarrassed but Louise and I cuddled up to her and re assured her that we had a great time and she was such a fucking hit lady. We sat in bed talking and she then told us that she had only ever slept with 3 guys before and only had one long term relationship where the sex was boring. She confessed that she really enjoyed the night before and had never dreamed about going with another women but it had turned her on so much. We told her that we had been swinging before we were married and Louise told her she is submissive and loves to be used and I love watching her get used. She then started questioning us about the party tonight, Louise just played dumb and I said it was a few friends of ours coming around. All were easy going and good fun. The evening arrived and Louise and Sophie looked stunning, Louise had helped her get ready and both had bright red lipstick on which really gets me going. Sophie said did I like her lipstick I told her yes very much and she was going to get a good fucking later on, she just smiled and said I cannot wait, I still don’t think she knew what was coming. We started on the wine and had d*unk nearly 2 bottles before the first guests arrived, Louise and Sophie were getting really merry. First to arrive were Martin & Ryan both in there 40’s and we had met a few times, then Robin a large guy in his 50’s and again someone we had seen quite a lot. Last to arrive were Ant and Roe. Both big black guys that we had met once before with Beth and Rod and who both had very large cocks that I loved watching pump Louises pussy and plus they could cum bucket loads. The drinks were flowing and the ladies were getting a lot of attention and I don’t think Sophie had realised that her and Louise were the only females there at that point, I could tell Louise was getting turned on with the thought of things to come because when she saw Ant and Roe arrive she new it was going to get messy. I had told the guys as they arrived that Sophie was new to this and to take it steady and I would govern how far we push it with her. Everyone was chatting away and Ant and Roe were paying a lot of attention to Louise, I came up behind Sophie and asked her if she was enjoying herself which she replied she was, I whispered in her ear that I was looking forward to fucking her later with Louise, she whispered back that she could wait either and was feeling horny thinking about it, she still didn’t have an idea that her and Louise were about to be gang banged. I looked over to Ant who was stood behind Louise and gave him the nod to start playing with Louise, I had already prepped him on how we would start things going nit that Louise needed any encouragement. Ant put his hands around Louise and lifted her skirt up and started fingering her pussy, Roe then ripped her blouse off and started to suck her nipples, Sophie had not seen this as she had her back to Louise, so I came up behind her kissed her on the neck and lifted her skirt and pulled her skimpy panties to one side and started fingering her pussy, Martin who was talking to her then went down on his knees and started to lick her pussy, she moaned with pleasure and I told her that Louise and her were our cum sluts for tonight and she was going to be well and truly fucked, this sent her over the edge and she orgasmed and her legs went all weak which left me holding her up, Louise was now moaning and been fingered hard by Ant while Roe had got his hard cock out and she was wanking it. I helped Sophie to the middle of the floor and lay her down, Ryan got his cock out and pushed it in her mouth and told her to suck him, Robin pulled her skirt of and was licking her pussy like a man possessed. Louise then joined Sophie on the floor and I told her to help Sophie by sucking Ryan’s cock. It was such a horny side, 6 rock hard cocks and 2 submissive sluts loving it, Martin got between Louises legs and pushed his hard cock into her soaking wet pussy, seeing this Robin held Sophie’s legs apart and pumped his cock into Sophie’s very wet pussy, both women were getting well and truly fucked , Ryan then shot his load over Sophie’s face Ant and Roe were wanking there big hard cocks over both women along with me, Martin the shot his load into Louise and just after Robin shot his load into Sophie’s pussy, I then told Sophie she was a slut and had to lick the cum out of Louise, she got on all fours and lick Louises pussy making her orgasm, just as she did I shot my load over Louises tits, I then told Sophie to lick the cum from Louises tits and kiss her, both of them rubbed there bodies together putting on a real show for us all. Ant and Roe still had not cum and I wanted to see them both use the 2 sluts. I knew Louise could take the big black cocks but I wanted to see the new sub slut take them and be used, I told Ant to fuck Louise and Roe to fuck Sophie, Roe was slightly bigger and had a big girth so this would stretch her, Ant got hold of Louise and told her she was about to take his big black cock and he was going to fill her with cum, she melted in his arms and opened her legs wide, I was by Sophie and said look this is what a good slut does, she said she had never seen such a big cock, I told her to go and lick it as it was going in and out of Louises pussy, she got down low with her bum up in the air one of the lads started to fingering and getting her nice and wet, I push my cock in Louises mouth and told her she was a dirty slut and she had to take everyone a least one, her pussy was so wet and Sophie was still licking on Ant’s cock as it came out, I pulled out of Louises Mouth and was replaced by Ryan I then went to Sophie and told her she was going to take the other black cock, rolling her over Roe started to push into her wet pussy, slowly her pussy opened and let this monster cock in, I encourage her by calling her my second slut and we were all going to use her, she was really being submissive now, so both black guys were pumping Louise and Sophie hard while the rest of us Wanked around them, Louise was building to a huge orgasm and her body started shaking uncontrollably as Ant fucked her hard, this caused 2 of the guys to cum all over her face and tits but Ant still hadn’t cum and was pumping hard, then I heard him say, I’m cum bitch you are going to take all this cum in your pussy, with that he groaned loudly and pumped his cum into Louise who orgasmed again,Sophie was getting pumped by Roe and was moaning and groaning with pure pleasure, all the attention turned to them, I shot my load over her tits and Louise started to rub it into her tits, Sophie came at least twice while Roe was pumping her then one of the others came over her face, Roe announced he was cumming and shot a huge load into her wet pussy, both ladies both lay there with cum dripping from there pussy’s totally fucked but the night was still young and both women had only been fucked once. It was time for a breather and have a drink. I heard Louise ask Sophie if she was ok, the reply she got was this is fucking amazing, Louise kissed her and said there is more to cum. To be continued

By *kpiercedCouple
47 weeks ago

walsall

By *usty kayWoman
47 weeks ago

Burnham

By *ocktoplaywithMan
47 weeks ago

Derby

By *en4funoxonMan
47 weeks ago

Banbury

What a great party

By *hor66Man
47 weeks ago

Clacton-on-Sea

Made me hard, can't wait to read more

By (user no longer on site)
47 weeks ago

47 weeks ago

By *ary1001xMan
47 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple
47 weeks ago

Porthcawl

By *rouble 50Man
47 weeks ago

turriff

47 weeks ago

47 weeks ago

By *ushin boundariesCouple
47 weeks ago

halstead

By *omtom7Man
47 weeks ago

Tralee

Nice, please continue

By *eed AttentionMan
47 weeks ago

Oxford

Do go on

By *orny guysMan
47 weeks ago

Galway

F

By *arythatsmeWoman
47 weeks ago

Dublin

Bookmarking this one

By *j47Man
47 weeks ago

limerick

46 weeks ago

Let's hear some more

46 weeks ago

Now that's a party

By *ex-BombsCouple
46 weeks ago

Flitwick

By *j and c 2Couple
46 weeks ago

mullingar

By *iglenMan
46 weeks ago

Machynlleth

By *igerman23Man
46 weeks ago

hayes

Love it

By *ohn_1983Man
46 weeks ago

Poringland

By *iss pleasuringWoman
46 weeks ago

Somewhere near

By *lderWiserNowMan
46 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *mooth321Man
46 weeks ago

Tonypandy

Very nice party

By *imshardMan
46 weeks ago

kirkcaldy

Well written

By *ipplebarnyMan
46 weeks ago

milton keynes

46 weeks ago

Had a good wank to this

By *cidcassual88Man
46 weeks ago

Glasshoughton

you ever heard of basic paragraphs, that is. just an assault on the eye balls all blends in to one, just a wall of words !

By *ack again100Man
46 weeks ago

Tamworth

By *reenworld55Man
46 weeks ago

dorchester

More please

By *oyntzMan
46 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *iss pleasuringWoman
46 weeks ago

Somewhere near

"you ever heard of basic paragraphs, that is. just an assault on the eye balls all blends in to one, just a wall of words ! "

Lea em be, the content is good, isn't it !!

By *ubmissivefCouple
46 weeks ago

Mundford

By *he Kilted WandererMan
46 weeks ago

Glasgow

Good story keep it going

By *oanne2548TV/TS
46 weeks ago

Nottingham

4 days, and it's stopped, Shame x

By *im66123Man
46 weeks ago

newcastle

By *enrithfunguyMan
46 weeks ago

penrith

By *ackl60Man
46 weeks ago

Falkirk

acidcasual.... don't read it then....

By *elly61TV/TS
46 weeks ago

Burnham on Sea

By *aidbackcpleCouple
46 weeks ago

nr stockton

More please xx

By *ucksguy2000Man
46 weeks ago

aylesbury

By *ike231251Man
46 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *aughtywifeyWoman
46 weeks ago

close

By *lossie 42Couple
46 weeks ago

WARRINGTON

46 weeks ago

More when?

By *erri AnneTV/TS
46 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

By *aidbackcpleCouple
46 weeks ago

nr stockton

More please xx

By *unlovers769Couple
46 weeks ago

Beverley

Loving this

By *rgar27Man
46 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Great story just hoping it's going to continue

By *andyandmickCouple
46 weeks ago

chilwell

By *axixxxMan
46 weeks ago

Bathgate

By *oreplayer4uMan
46 weeks ago

mundford area

Great story

By *untooMan
46 weeks ago

manchester

Next chapter please

By *edbikiniCouple
45 weeks ago

Bishopstown

Wow so detailed love it

By *overt711CoolMan
45 weeks ago

Leicestershire

By *onnoisseur100Man
45 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By *lderWiserNowMan
45 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *andi_mmfCouple
45 weeks ago

Whitehaven

Great more please

By *nspired CoupleCouple
45 weeks ago

Andover

By *cubasexMan
45 weeks ago

Dudley

By *lan12Man
45 weeks ago

North Wales

By *hager777Man
45 weeks ago

Hereford

More please

By *im66123Man
45 weeks ago

newcastle

By *exualPleasuresMan
45 weeks ago

west Yorkshire

By *ohn1953Man
45 weeks ago

Stoke on Trent

"Again another true story from our swinging life.

It was Louise’s 40th birthday so we booked a secluded cottage for a long weekend in mid Wales with a hot tub and lovely log fire. The plan was for me and Louise to go down on the Friday night and get ready for the party on the Saturday night. Louise knew I had invited a few people over but was not sure who or how many. In fact I had invited Rod & Beth who we had known for years and 5 very well hung guys to really use Louise and make it a night to remember. A week before the party Louise asked me if we could invite a work colleague of hers, I asked who it was and she explained it was a lady called Sophie who was 29 and not been at the company long. She explained that she was quite shy and very cute and not had much sexual experience. Since she had joined the company Louise had taken her under her wing and On a works night out after a few drinks told Louise that she liked to be dominated but had not found the right person to bring out her inner self. Louise did not tell her about our sex life as we try to keep things like this away from the work place but Louise had taken a shine to Sophie and felt we could get her into some of our games. I love a challenge and enjoy getting submissive ladies to open up so I agreed, Louise said she would invite her for the whole weekend and tell her we were having a party on sat night with some friends, Sophie agreed and was so excited to be invited, during the week Louise planted the seed that our parties can get quite wild and hope she would enjoy it, Sophie was asking who was going to the party and would there be any single guys. Louise played dumb and said I had arranged it all and didn’t know!! On the Friday Morning from Beth say Rod had been taken ill and they could not make it, it was a real shame as they were great swinging friends and were on the same wave length as us any way it could not be helped. Louise was a bit disappointed but nothing was going to dampen the weekend. Sophie arrived at our house for the journey to the cottage and wow what a surprise, Sophie was gorgeous about 5’1”, slim with lovely rounded boobs. In the car down we chatted away and slowly Sophie started to relax and talk. We arrived at the cottage and it was beautiful, secluded and cozy. I said to the ladies let’s in pack and go to the pub for something to eat. Sophie had the room next to ours, Louise asked me what I thought of Sophie, I said she is lovely and I couldn’t wait to use both of them, Louise laughed and said I thought you would say something like that. She knows me to well. Down at the pub we had a nice meal and by the time we came to leave both ladies were getting quite d*unk. Back at the cottage I said let’s try the hot tub out. Sophie confessed she had never been in a hot tub before so we said don’t be shy come and join us. Sophie went to get changed and Louise and myself got a bottle of wine and got in the hot tub naked. After a while Sophie came out in a skimpy bikini. Her body was stunning what she didn’t realise was that we were both naked, as she climbed in all the bubbles were bubbling around so she could not see below the water. She settled down and was raving how nice this was, under the water Louise was playing with my cock which was rock hard by now. Louise sat up and her boobs popped out above the water, Sophie looked in surprise that Louise was topless, I started joking saying come on Sophie we are all topless except for you, Louise said come on get that top of it’s a party, with that I slide round and said you don’t want to be the odd one out and leaned behind her and un hooked her top and let her lovely boobs out, her nipples were erect and she seemed embarrassed, Louise said come on let yourself go it’s my birthday weekend she started to laugh and said how liberating it felt. Louise and I were now sat either side of her but she still did realise we were completely naked, I complemented her on her boobs and Louise said how nice they were also with this I told Louise to suck on them before Sophie could say anything Louise started sucking on her nipples, there was a mixture of shock and pleasure on Sophie’s face. I went behind Louise and started to play with her pussy which got Louise really going and I could see Sophie was starting to play with Louises nipples this was my que, I stood up in front of Sophie where she saw my rock hard cock for the first time, I got hold of her head and said suck it, straight away her mouth covered my bell end and she started sucking away, I told Louise to start fingering Sophie’s pussy, Sophie was now being used by us both, after a few minutes I told the ladies to get out and let’s carry on inside. Louise, kissed Sophie and told her to come with her and led her by her hand into the cottage and up into our room. Sophie looked confused but also really turned on, Louise pulled her onto the bed and carried on sucking her nipples, I pulled her bikini bottoms of to reveal a lovely smooth shaved pussy, I started fingering her and was so wet, leaned down to kiss her and whispered you are going to be a dirty little slut this weekend, I must have hit the right tone as she moaned with pleasure and said oh yes please. I told Louise to start licking Sophie’s pussy, she was licking deep into her pussy, Sophie was arching her body up, I then stuffed my cock in Sophie’s mouth and started talking to both my dirty little sluts, I told them both they were going to get used this weekend and they had to do what I told them, this was really turning Sophie on and she came while Louise licked her out. I then told Sophie I was going to fuck her while she licked Louise, with this I push my rock hard cock into her soaking wet pussy while Louise sat over her face and Sophie lick Louise wet pussy. I pumped hard into Sophie calling her my dirty little slut and her pussy was going to be used all weekend, Louise then moaned and came all over Sophie’s face this made me shoot my load into Sophie’s lovely pussy,Sophie screamed out as she came all over my cock. I then told Louise to go down and lick my cum from Sophie’s pussy and to share it with her, Louise did as I said and they snogged as they shared my cum. We all lay there exhausted. Slowly I started to rub both pussies, I asked Sophie if she enjoyed it she said oh yes it was the best orgasm she had ever had, I said good because tomorrow night her and Louise were going to be cum sluts for the night. Louise knew what I meant but Sophie had no idea but she said she wanted more of the same. I brought them both to orgasm again and we all drifted of to sleep in our bed. To be continued"

This is definitely a fantasy

Post new Message to Thread