Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Craigslist

Jump to newest

By *ickxstevens OP   Man
46 weeks ago

london

It was late Summer 2013 and I’d just come home from a sexless holiday in Italy with a lot of love (spunk) to give. I’d idly posted an add one afternoon thinking nothing would happen (as happened with most of my Craigslist ads- back when they had a Casual Encounters section) when suddenly I got a reply! From someone about 10 minutes walk from my house! Who was up for some fun at hers at 2pm!

After a quick once over of my undercarriage with a moist wipe, I was out the door and almost skipping in the direction of the house I’d been told to get to. The instructions said to get to a cul-de-sac (name forgotten though I could find it again if I went to that area) and then email and she’d come and get me. I was still thinking this could be a prank or I could be about to be bummed to death but I emailed and about a minute later, a frumpy looking early 30s Indian woman appeared and ushered me toward her. I followed as she lead me to a side gate that went alongside the house she’d come out of into a large garden.

She introduced herself (her name I can’t remember) and said that we’d need to do this quickly. She pointed to a very thin mattress that she’d placed closed to the wall of the house (this area was out of view of the neighbours upstairs windows) and said that she had condoms ready. I replied that I didn’t want full sex and was just looking for a blowjob. She said “OK but don’t finish in my mouth please” All this I agreed to and she stood against the wall and pulled out her quite large but floppy breasts. I started sucking on the them as my right hand lifted up her skirt to find her pussy. She was already wet and I had no trouble fitting a few fingers inside. So far, so good.

Then she unbuckled my belt to “release the beast”. I was flaccid. But REALLY flaccid (I presume it was due to nerves?) so I stopped licking her nipples, swapped hands and began stroking myself to hardness whilst fingering her with my left hand. Her breathing was getting faster and faster and she whispered “I...I...I...I’m” when I felt that familiar rush. Quick as a flash I whipped my hand out of her quivering snatch and came into it (my left hand not her vagina). We both stood there for a few seconds not knowing what to do next.

She then popped her tits away and said “You’ve got to leave now”. I looked at my hand, full (and I mean FULL) of cum and quietly asked “Can I have a tissue please” I still had my pants and trousers at half mast of course as I couldn’t pull them up with one hand. She tutted and went into the house, returning after what felt like a dogs age with some kitchen roll. I deposited my deposit into the sheet and offered it to her “I can’t take that!” she hissed and I was lead back down the side of the house into the street. She looked around as we left the gate and I said “Thanks...goodbye” as I walked out of the cul-de-sac and popped the cum sodden bit of kitchen roll in a bin by a bus stop. I did think about posting it through her front door but I reckon it wasn’t her house and that she was possibly an au pair or nanny.

When I got home I was harder than I’ve ever been and enjoyed several big wanks before the girlfriend got home and accused me of doing nothing all day.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *attb179Man
46 weeks ago

London

Grim

By *j115Man
46 weeks ago

Berwick

"Grim"
that’s an understatement! Awful all round

By *attb179Man
46 weeks ago

London

"Grim that’s an understatement! Awful all round "

Biggest boner killer I've read in a while but I guess it's someone's fantasy lol

By *iscoman7771000Man
46 weeks ago

birmingham

Bloody awful

Get a life

By *ickxstevens OP   Man
46 weeks ago

london

"

Bloody awful

Get a life "

Says the caravan enthusiast

By *ocktoplaywithMan
46 weeks ago

Derby

I had a couple of good meets on Craigslist, much different to this lol.

By *ohnny_nicecockMan
45 weeks ago

"I had a couple of good meets on Craigslist, much different to this lol. "

I had a few great Craigslist meets as well, back in the day.

I do wonder what happened to the horny and available women on there. Where did they end up posting on?

Post new Message to Thread