Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Dom m2m

By *uriocouple OP   Couple
over a year ago

rayleigh

I had been messaging a bi guy on here, we had some hot chats that got us really horny. Ultimately it got round to asking me about my mrs. She is just over 5’ tall, 32ee and waist and hips that are nice and rounded, not overweight. Now she is quite shy but gets down and dirty on the bedroom. He was excited about how I told him she loves to peg me, and asked to meet her. Now we like to really get to know anyone that we share with, so agreed for me to meet him and show him some pics. I picked out some pics from when we were on holiday, on my phone, nothing too revealing as to see someone naked for the first time is magical, faces on them blotted out.

We met at a lonely car park, I got in his car and sat next to him in front, we chatted for a bit and I handed him my phone. He was trawling through them very slowly giving approving hmm’s and grunts at each pic, as they were getting more revealing. He had a massive bulge in his trousers, which he asked if it was ok if he got his cock out, sure, I said, so he eased his zip then trousers and boxers down to his knees so he could slowly stroke that nice big cock, with an angry looking purple head, already leaking precum. I was watching him mesmerised as he stroked up and down while admiring the mrs in a one piece swimsuit, he noticed me looking at him and asked, you like? I muttered something that I can’t even remember, he took my hand and put it round his cock, so hot and hard, so I started to stroke it up and down for him. He was thoroughly enjoying the pics and handjob he was getting, so was I to be honest, I didn’t see him manoeuvre his hand behind my head, he gently pushed my head down so I was really close to his big cock, still stroking, he said there that’s a better view eh? He smelt lovely and cleanly showered, I muttered something again when he pressed his hand a bit more and pushed my mouth over his cock, wow I loved this, his grunts and sighs became even louder now, I knew soon he would be getting close to the pic of my wife’s boobs in a see through top, soon enough I knew he had found it as his cock seemed to lurch forward, as he shouted ‘wow’ he pushed my head right down till my nose was touching his lower stomach, making me gag slightly, then let go of a torrent of vim into my throat, some I swallowed, some came out and ran down his balls. He held my head there till he was finished, I got up, he thanked me profusely, handed my phone back and we said our goodbyes.

Maybe a meet will be on with him ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread