Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Cucking with a twist (Cuck in reverse) part 1

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

He received his girlfriends text on Wednesday that she was awfully sorry but she couldn’t meet that day as agreed, after all. Something had come up at work unexpectedly.

He was disappointed as he’d been saving up a big cum deposit for her. He text his CQ wife to say the date was off and secretly she was relieved but also disappointed as that meant her denial had to go on that extra bit longer. Well when I say denial, it wouldn’t have amounted to much play as she’s only allowed nipple stimulation from him as part of their relationship stipulations whilst she buzzes herself rampantly on her clitoral toy to achieve orgasm. That’s all she’s allowed whilst being cucked. A maximum of one orgasm every 3 months as he deems fit. And the next one prescribed was confirmed to be after his next meet with his superior girlfriend. Think sexier, kinkier, tighter pussy, emotionally well rounded, gym fit with an edgy dress style. Looks better, tastes better, feels better, and all that jazz… I’m sure you get it? well anyway that’s his girlfriend! Pure honey. No wait, liquid gold in fact.

But I digress, so let’s be clear here, QC doesn’t get to cum every time he meets with his girlfriend. It can be for any reason. It’s just this time, that was his suggestion and what a misfortune for the both of them.

Her last orgasm has been long overdue, circa 6 weeks, and by default, has now had to be extended. So she’s frustrated to say the least.

But on the bright side his girlfriend did text shortly following about being free the following Monday due to getting an unexpected day off from her nursing post.

“How about morning coffee and a catch up at mine, say 10am? Then i’ll make us lunch from midday and we can spend the afternoon relaxing in my hot tub?”, she asked.

“It’s a firm and unequivocal yes from me, il be there prompt”, he replied in a split second.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orgotten22Woman
over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *athytvsubTV/TS
over a year ago

Bulwell, Nottingham

Good start

By *tephine DommeTV/TS
over a year ago