Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Professor

Jump to newest

By *moothCriminal_x OP   Man
over a year ago

Redditch

The professor stood in an invisible cold sweat at the front of the lecture hall. There were 500 eyes blinking intently in his direction but there was only one pair he avoided. Whever he caught her blinking in his peripherals vision he thought, no, he hoped hers were more of a flutter at him - more than an automatic reflex - an attempt to draw his attention towards her. His mouth was runnung dry but he controlled his breath and continued.

"The ancient Greeks..." He explained, "they didn't think of love in the way we do. They divided it into types that were far more specific and comprehensible. What we call lust, they termed 'eros' - or what we recognise as the erotic. Love that the body..."

A hand had crept silently but dangerously into the air. It hung there patiently but persistently. He had paused for too long.

"Yes, Vanessa?" He managed after a beat.

Want to carry it on?!x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *loth280Man
over a year ago

Caversham

Good start, bring on some more

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

More please.

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

By *cotty909Man
over a year ago

tranent

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Oh yes please carry on

over a year ago

Redditch

"The professor stood in an invisible cold sweat at the front of the lecture hall. There were 500 eyes blinking intently in his direction but there was only one pair he avoided. Whever he caught her blinking in his peripherals vision he thought, no, he hoped hers were more of a flutter at him - more than an automatic reflex - an attempt to draw his attention towards her. His mouth was runnung dry but he controlled his breath and continued.

"The ancient Greeks..." He explained, "they didn't think of love in the way we do. They divided it into types that were far more specific and comprehensible. What we call lust, they termed 'eros' - or what we recognise as the erotic. Love that the body..."

A hand had crept silently but dangerously into the air. It hung there patiently but persistently. He had paused for too long.

"Yes, Vanessa?" He managed after a beat.

Want to carry it on?!x"

"I was just wondering..." he could hear a falseness in her tone and the fullness in her lips as she grinned broadly when she spoke. "...which came first - did the word come before the myth or did the myth come first and was interpreted later to be a byword for lust?"

She had done the assigned reading, which was both surprising and slightly amusing. Clearly the answer was in the chapter she would have read, but noone else in room seemed to realise they were already supposed to know. It was perfectly normal for his freshman undergrads to ignore the reading list for at least the first 6 months of the course but the teasing lilt in her voice made him wonder what she was really getting at; was she hinting at a connection between them? A shared joke on the rest of the class who were waiting for my reply with quizzical expressions on their faces, clearly not having read the article on Cupid's Roman and ultimately greek origins? It was impossible to tell.

The silence needed filling.

"Well, Vanessa..." Shit. Now she knows I know her name. Why would I? Out of everyone in here, each anonymous face...why would everyone think I knew hers? The prickling of my neck and the creeping flush would only make things worse if I let them grow. "The Greeks, as far as we can tell, saw the personification and the personified as the same thing in their origin. The sun god was also the sun, for example. It's a bit of a chicken and egg question I suppose. In a way, they came together, at the same time".

A snigger from somewhere near the back. A few giggles.

"Ok...thank you folks...yes...I said 'come together'. Well done."

General laughter. Relief. The tension was broken. Vanessa had laughed too, but briefly. She placed the top of her pen in her mouth for a second, looked down at her pad, then looked up and brushed her hair behind her ear. Biting her bottom lip playfully, she scribbled something onto her notepaper, tore it off, folded it once and, without anyone noticing, gestured with it towards me, placing it slowly and deliberately under her thighs. Then, a wink.

The lecture bell rang, and the class was gone. I walked straight to where she had been sat and, looking over my shoulder to make sure I was alone, retrieved the note from where it had been left. Before I could open it to see what had been so hastily scribbled, I sensed someone a few paces behind me.

"Professor?"

By *ust MikeMan
over a year ago

Yaxley

By *portbilly1976Man
over a year ago

manchester

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Nice

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

By *ocktoplaywithMan
over a year ago

Derby

By *ADSPARKY200Man
over a year ago

Watford

Please continue

over a year ago

Redditch

"Yes?"

My heart gave a dull punch against my chest. I turned around and stood there, arms hanging stupidly at my side. My eyes targeted at the door over her shoulder.

"Why do you never look at me when you talk to me?"

She was smiling. Confident. Her thumbs tucked into the straps of her backpack which had the job of countering the backwards pull it elicited on her tight white short-sleeved cotton top. It looked soft and fresh and the outline of her bra traced clearly against it. It was notably laced in a trance inducing pattern and it took all my powers of pretence to seem to ignore its insistant stare...

By *untooMan
over a year ago

manchester

More please

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

over a year ago

Redditch

" "

Whats with the face?

over a year ago

Redditch

"Vanessa. Hello...I...I try to direct my answer to student questions to the room rather than to the student directly. I certsinly didn't mean to offend..."

She took a few steps forward, irresistibly drawing closer. Her scent became apparent but not overwhelming - apple, light and crisp.

"Will you look at me now?" She spoke playfully but dangerously, deliberately courting subtext and making it nestle in the shrinking distance between us.

"Vanessa..." I started

She didn't let me finish.

Her tartan mini skirt, scarlet red, was hitched up as she wrapped the length of her exquisite right leg about mine and pressed herself deliciously up against me, her mouth inches from mine, her hair everywhere, her breath hot but fresh, her arms tangled about me.

"Professor...can you lock the door?"

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

over a year ago

Redditch

Peeling myself away in the sticky silence, I moved towards the door and turned the lock. It clicked sharply, like a starting pistol that triggers and explosion put of the blocks. She was on me. Her body was band aid and my body th wound. Ferocious and breathless. Her mouth...her mouth...her mouth and tongue on mine and in mine. My hands found the inside of her skirt and raised it higher, her skin goose pimpled and fresh. Intoxicated, I breathed her in - an orchard of desire. Forbidden fuit. Ripe and plucked...

By *portbilly1976Man
over a year ago

manchester

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

By *rdiscreet327Man
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire