Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Flashing fantasy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have a fantasy of flashing someone, clearly I wouldn’t go up to a stranger it would be agreed with someone happy to fulfill my fantasy. I did have one lady I used to meet who let me flash and masturbate infront of her which I loved.

But what I would really like to try is meet someone I don’t already know, for example chat on here, arrange a time and location and then meet I flash and that’s it.

Has anyone on here done anything similar or acted out a flashing fantasy? How did it go.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *unforall43Man
over a year ago

Grantham

Sounds hot, and have same fantasy. Good luck with it

By *andy mamboMan
over a year ago

north wales

See my video would love one of the neighbours to see me and say something

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sounds AMAZING something i would love to do

over a year ago

Would love to be flashed to by either man or woman, or both together!!.

S.

over a year ago

I’d enjoy this

By *aznjoCouple
over a year ago

manchester

we love flashing older guys!

over a year ago

Please, but you are too far away.

S.

over a year ago

My wife left me, many years back and I soon became a closet house nudist and enjoyed the sheer naked freedom allowed by living alone.

One of her friends would sometimes pop round and we would share a few bottles of wine together. I'd always dreamt of the idea of her seeing me naked, but had always been hesitant, for obvious reasons.

After much wine, one evening, we were getting pretty d*unk and I thought, tonight....this is the night. We sat on separate chairs facing each other around six feet apart.

First I unbuttoned and after a while removed my shirt...she said nothing and we just kept on chatting. It appeared as if nothing had happened, but my mind was was doing cartwheels at the thrill of what was happening. Then I took the leap and pulled off my trousers, and just sat in my ice silk micro briefs. My cock was stiff and hard by then and clearly visible thro my skimpy underwear.

Being d*unk, and not giving a fuck by then, I finally plucked up the courage to quickly pull my cock out, and hold it out proud in front of me. My underwear was quickly kicked off. The feeling was unbelievable as she sat there with my smooth naked body on full display in front of her. Here I was flashing this woman and sitting naked only a few feet away with my hard cock in my hand. She never batted an eye, but only pulled her chair closer for a better look.

I stood up and made some excuse to walk across the room, just so she could see my cock standing proud as I walked around naked. The years of frustration disappeared as I stood there fully naked in front of my wife's friend and I started to wank myself frantically. I felt no inhibition, and just wanted to expose myself and let her see me for who I was. I jerked and tugged my cock in every direction with her only a few feet away and seeing everything.

To my surprise, she summoned me over and then started touching my rigid cock and balls. She moved slowly at first, before cupping my balls and then wanking me even harder than I had done. I shouted that I was about to come and she reached over and took my cock in her warm mouth just before I shot what must have been the biggest load of my life. She didn't swallow my cum but let it drip out the sides of her mouth as she licked and nibbled by sticky cock.

Without being asked, she then stripped off and lay on my floor with her legs wide apart. She stuck several fingers in her mouth and then into her vagina. I watched her play and finger herself for several minutes before being told to get on my knees and lick her till she came. We spend the rest of the night fully exploring each others bodies in every way imaginable, and had many repeat experiences since.

By *bonypoleaMan
over a year ago

dudley

I enjoy flashing both ways ,had a couple opposite me who used to flash , and I used to flash back ,would love to meet another

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

A while ago we used to park at a few different carparks beside main roads, knowing they were hotspots as it got dark I would take a walk around see if there was any fun happening, while she stayed in the car, on more than one occasion I would get chatting to the other guys hanging around there, and send them down to my car, with instructions to flash my missus, full on masturbating next to her window, imagine how surprised they were when she faked disgust and insulted the lack of size of what they were showing, only to laugh as they started panicking and losing hardness, then she would wind the window down and tell them to start again, giving them a show as she slowly exposed herself and offered to have a race to see who could cum first, I would watch her strumming from the sidelines with my dick in my hand ready to fuck her on a picnic table when she had finished warming up with the strangers.

over a year ago

Wife did it to truck drivers 1 day on motorway

By *portbilly1976Man
over a year ago

manchester

"we love flashing older guys! "

Superb photos…whilst not an older guy I’d be very delighted to be flashed by you x

By *oe15Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Great thread. I enjoy having my dick out for an extended period at the gym or when at a public urinal but would like to be more bold

If my wife is getting changed at the beach, she'll make me hold the towel. I love letting the wind whip it up or maybe it slips from my hand a bit, in the hope others are watching

By *andy mamboMan
over a year ago

north wales

Always love a flash

By *ndianLuxCouple
over a year ago

West midlands

Check our pics.

Comments appreciated

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

"Check our pics.

Comments appreciated "

Mmmm wonderful selection of pics, I fabbed a fair few

By *boy22Man
over a year ago

london

My fantasy is a group of white guys around an ebony who’s big and curvy let that imagination run

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

"Check our pics.

Comments appreciated "

Mmm very sexy.

By *aGaGagging for itCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"See my video would love one of the neighbours to see me and say something "

You're a fucking wrong 'un and deserve to go on the sex offender's register!

By *adetMan
over a year ago

South Ipswich

I have a fantasy about walking through the woods and catching a man and watching him for a while

over a year ago

"See my video would love one of the neighbours to see me and say something

You're a fucking wrong 'un and deserve to go on the sex offender's register!"

100% agree that’s just wrong! Not many have fully read my post it seems. I don’t want some stranger catching me, it is agreed and both parties are okay with it, in private or somewhere very secluded. Not like that bloody video.

By *ndianLuxCouple
over a year ago

West midlands

"Check our pics.

Comments appreciated

Mmmm wonderful selection of pics, I fabbed a fair few "

Thanks

By *aGaGagging for itCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"See my video would love one of the neighbours to see me and say something

You're a fucking wrong 'un and deserve to go on the sex offender's register!

100% agree that’s just wrong! Not many have fully read my post it seems. I don’t want some stranger catching me, it is agreed and both parties are okay with it, in private or somewhere very secluded. Not like that bloody video. "

OP, yours is the right way to do it, unlike him - Just because someone has got a fantasy, it doesn't give them the right to inflict it on others and involve unsuspecting, non consenting people and even potentially children.

By *andy mamboMan
over a year ago

north wales

Sorry for what i said

By *andy mamboMan
over a year ago

north wales

I did not mean I wanted children to see

over a year ago

Bullshit. You didn’t give a fuck who saw when you did that.

Post new Message to Thread