Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

How many partners before you got married

Jump to newest

By *4funXXX OP   Man
over a year ago

cheshire

I saw a post earlier asking how may people you had had sex with and I was interested to know how many partners male/female people had had before getting married. The reason for asking shortly after I was married to my late wife she one night while we where drinking asked how many girls I’d had sex with before her. Not wanting to go over the top I said a couple and in return I asked her how many boyfriends she had had. Now I knew she was a virgin when we got together but I also knew she had had at least one boyfriend. Turned out when she decided she would let him fuck her he couldn’t get hard and that was the end of that. Then a couple of years later she met a lad in work she took a fancy to. He gave her a lift home a few times and they stopped and kissed she let him him put his hand down her nickers and rubbed her pussy a few times then one at work he fingered her putting as she put it the tip of his finger in her. Then that night he called at hers know her parents where away and they finished up kissing and stripping naked. He knew she was a virgin and wanted her. They finished up on the rug on the floor him on top of her rubbing his cock over her pussy and just pushing the tip of his cock in to her outer lips before she stopped him and told him to us a condom. Which he didn’t have. His bad luck. I loved hearing this and after the chat wanted her to enjoy other cock as well as mine. Has anyone else wanted there wife partner to get the chance to enjoy another cock and so started swinging.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ayarMan
over a year ago

Wirral

When we 1st met she told me 7

After we broke up she told me over 100.. she was 30 at that point

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread