Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My GF got d*unk and got off with her Boss

Jump to newest

By *ecret_Passion777 OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Normally, my Girlfriend is quite quiet and reserved, but when she’s out and has a few wines inside her, she gets incredibly more flirtatious and outgoing!

I love hearing stories from my Mrs about how she’s d*unkenly snogged various work colleagues at different places she’s world, and she recently told me about a time she got off with her boss at a call-centre place she used to work at..

A few years back, when my mrs was in her early 20’s, she was at a works do and she lost track of how many glasses of wine she’d had.

Towards the end of the night, she got a real shock when she stood up to leave and she could hardly walk from being too pissed!

Her boss, who she says was about 38 at the time, helped her outside to find a taxi.

They ended up sitting on a bench and the next thing she knew theh were all over each other and his hands were up her dress, groping her her body!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *omtom7Man
over a year ago

Tralee

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

By *andN987Couple
over a year ago

north east

"Normally, my Girlfriend is quite quiet and reserved, but when she’s out and has a few wines inside her, she gets incredibly more flirtatious and outgoing!

I love hearing stories from my Mrs about how she’s d*unkenly snogged various work colleagues at different places she’s world, and she recently told me about a time she got off with her boss at a call-centre place she used to work at..

A few years back, when my mrs was in her early 20’s, she was at a works do and she lost track of how many glasses of wine she’d had.

Towards the end of the night, she got a real shock when she stood up to leave and she could hardly walk from being too pissed!

Her boss, who she says was about 38 at the time, helped her outside to find a taxi.

They ended up sitting on a bench and the next thing she knew theh were all over each other and his hands were up her dress, groping her her body!"

Fab to hear these stories

Post new Message to Thread