Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Origin story

Jump to newest

By *xtrafuncouple OP   Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

After my marriage broke down I was a single mum of three kids for almost 10 years. The odd short term relationship, but nothing seemed to last very long at all. Few poor choices, a married friend form my younger days, a guy from work, the very occasional one night stand when I went out with the girls etc.

But mostly concentrating on being the best parent I could be.

As they got older and more independent, I started internet dating. A new concept to me, met my ex husband at university, dated, married by 24.

A few good and bad dates with different guys, on nights were the kids where with the grandparents or at their dads. Some dates where a definite mistake, others resulted in see each other again a few that resulted in seeing each other for weeks to a month. It was nice to have a social life again and my sex life improved too.

I wasn’t fucking every guy I went out with, but being in my very late 30s, single and free I was making the most of it.

I was Meeting some guys that I knew I didn’t want anything more than a nice night with, usually dinner a few drinks and hot sex at his or mine and most likely never sending him a message or replying again.

I wasn’t sticking to a type either, my ex being almost 6ft thinning hair and little middle age spread. I was chatting to all types of guys, Older, younger, stocky, white, Asian, black, ginger, slim and long haired rockers.

It was nice having the attention, I would chat to guys on the app until I felt comfortable, exchange numbers, sort out a date when we could.

Dates would be going out for nice dinner or lunch or a walk if he was free during the day and kids where at school. They’d know I had kids but I kept them very separate.

We’d Chat, flirt, tease, laugh, normal dating. Evening dates where more likely to lead to sex after a few glasses of wine or cocktail, snogging in bar or while waiting for taxi or him offering to drive me home at the end of the evening. Leading to why don’t you come in.

My confidence growing after being single for so long, my sexual experiences growing too.

Learning I liked my men to take the lead, be confident, take charge of me with younger rugby playing lad!

I learnt how enjoyable giving head could be with an accountant almost 15 years older, but would encourage me go down on him when he were and when he wanted, and gagging wasn’t so bad.

I learnt I squirted when I came, while being eaten out on my kitchen table by a Asian guy.

I learnt that anal was good fun too, from a biker, in his 40s with tattoos.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Nice

By *orkishJimMan
over a year ago

York

There’s a sexual awakening I wish I could have been a part of. Sounds like you enjoyed yourself.

By *eeker of pleasureMan
over a year ago

manchester

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

mmmmm

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

Wonderful

By *hynot3Man
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

over a year ago

Manchester

After being on apps for almost a year I finally started chatting with Pete, Pete was going through a divorce no kids, but it was messy. Pete was a few years younger, in his mid 30s.

Conversation was great and we got along really surprisingly well, we’d chatted every day and into the evening before we met for a date.

We arranged our first date, we arranged a day time meet for a walk a Hollingsworth lake and lunch while the kids were at school.

We arranged to meet at the carpark, and go from there. We walked and chatted after the first time round we were holding hands the third we’d kissed for the first time.

Fourth time we were doing more kissing than walking, and all thought of lunch was out of our minds.

With each kiss his hands explored my body, first my arse and up to my hips. We’d made it back to the cars, only to find he’d been given a ticket the two hours he’d put on wasn’t long enough.

But I needed to get going to be home and make tea, but the kisses were to intense. I was pressed against my car as we made out like teenagers, his hands up my top on my nipples making me moan in pleasure.

Then down my stomach, and into my tight jeans. I wasn’t prepared for it, it was a first date during the day in public, but we made out and his fingers entered me.

Over my clit making me so wet with excitement, as he expertly brought me to orgasm and then another, my third I was squirting on his fingers, gushing over his hand, I could feel the gusset of knickers soaking, knowing my jeans would be showing it to as they got darker between my legs and down my thighs!

He licked his fingers clean and said, I thought you needed to get going. When are we going out again?

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

More please

over a year ago

Manchester

After our first date Pete and I continued to chat on daily basis, talking on the phone and texting all the times, most nights out conversations lead to text sex about our fantasies and experiences etc.

Telling him how good I felt with his fingers in me and how I wanted more!

We both had commitments so we couldn’t arrange a second date until the next weekend, I had dates set up with other men I’d been chatting to. I’d cancelled one which was a second date, because the chemistry wasn’t there, but the other I kept, as I was we’d been getting along really well!

Pete and I were texting throughout the day, when I started to get ready for my date I finally told him about my date and that I wouldn’t be able text or chat that evening.

Out for a nice meal, a couple of glasses of wine I managed check my phone the a few times, messages from the kids and Pete wishing me luck and asking if I was ok. I text back saying “i was having a good time”. Which I was the guy was really handsome and attentive, we laughed and flirted.

He made a move over dinner holding and stroking my hand and finally we kissed over a Irish coffee, he offered drive me home, I accepted excusing myself to powder my nose before with left, using the time to wish the kids “good night” and Pete had text too, saying he was calling it a night and was dreaming of touching my wet pussy again and making me cum again.

In the car, taking me home he’d reached over, hand on my knee, pushing my dress up. I didn’t stop him and when we pulled up outside my house my dress had ridden up my thigh and his hand was just touching the gusset of my knickers.

I didn’t resist and his fingers cupped my pussy as he lent over kissing me. Hot and horny we made out in the car, his fingers finding their way past my knickers into my wet cunt. As his lips found there way from mine down my neck to my nipples which he’d pulled from my dress and bra.

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

)

By *orthwestsamMan
over a year ago

travel with work

Loving this

By *ockforplay66Man
over a year ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

I’m enjoying this one, thank you OP

over a year ago

Manchester

I was squirming in my seat as he sucked and bit my nipple, fucking my pussy with two fingers his thumb against my clit, holding my knickers to the side.

I thumbed for his fly, finding it hard to release him while in the car, between breathless kisses i asked if was coming in for a coffee then.

He pushed his fingers in me so hard I lifted my hips from the leather car seat, he said he’d love to. I straightened my dress putting my boobs back in, before the neighbours saw, feeling the dampness between my thighs.

He followed me up the drive to the kitchen door, as I routed around my hand bag for the keys he pressed against me from behind kissing my neck and shoulders make me shudder. Reaching round to squeeze his cock as I opened the door.

I lead him into the kitchen, cupping his balls in my hand through his trousers, trying to slow things down I suggested a drink, heading towards the kettle.

I was pressed between him and the work top, he biting and kissing my shoulders and neck from behind again, I was held in place between his body and corner of the work surfaces.

One hand down the top of my dress, inside my bra, my hard nipple between his fingers as he squeezed and bit the nape of my neck. The shoulder straps of my bra ran down my arm. He began tugging at my dress, pulling it down, stretching the neck line to my waist exposing my bare breasts and hard nipples. My bra, inside out, hanging from me by the band around my waist.

His other hand was was between me and work top, lifting the hem of my dress, working his fingers back into my knickers and back over my clit and into my wet slit.

My body shook as he managed to bite my shoulder while pulling, squeezing, twisting my hard nipple, with his fingers, just the right about to turn me on without it hurting to much and his fingers my pussy me at the same time rubbing over my clit and in me, his cock, pressed hard against my arse as pushed back against him.

I gushed on his fingered and down the inside of my thighs, soaking his fingers, my knickers and the kitchen floor.

I went to try and turn round, to maybe kiss him, go down on my knees and suck him while I recovered, but I was trapped, he pushed me forward, my bare breasts against the cold work top.

His lips down my bare back, kneeling on wet floor he lifted back of my dress lover my hips, his kissing the the skin just above waist band of my knickers, down between cheeks where the following the line of the tight fabric over my rose bud to my pussy.

He sucked on my clit, through the gusset of my knickers before he pulled them aside and let his tongue enter my pussy. Finger’s entered my pussy me as he licked and kissed me, more fingers rubbing my clit, as his tongue ran over perineum and he started rimming my rosebud, pushing his tongue against me.

By *M1712Man
over a year ago

bude

Sounds amazing

By *rdiscreet327Man
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Sounds like you’re about to learn some new tricks!

over a year ago

So hot- great to see women sharing their experiences too- love it!

By *mthbigcockMan
over a year ago

Poole

By *portbilly1976Man
over a year ago

manchester

By *lutandhubbyCouple
over a year ago

west midlands

By *aughty Nas xxxMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

By *ust MikeMan
over a year ago

Yaxley

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

More please

over a year ago

Manchester

I was cuming again, my legs shaking, my pussy gushing on his fingers, as they moved in and out of me and he continued to eat my arse hole.

I couldn’t hold myself up any more, my arms weak and my legs gave way, I collapsed onto work surface spent.

It took me a while to regain myself, he stroked my back telling me how good I tasted, I grunted and mmmm’d in response. Barely managing to look over my shoulder at him.

My dress had slipped back down covering my arse. He grabbed my hips, pulling me towards him, sliding me off work top and having to grip the edge for support, looking down I could see my breasts hanging free, my nipples dark and hard pointing down to the puddle below me and my knickers around one ankle.

He positioned himself behind me, seeing his trousers drop to floor, he lifted my skirt back over my arse and began rubbing the head of his cock up and down my wet slit.

He gripped my hair in one hand, the other under my hip, his fingers teasingly close to my pussy, I braced myself, bent over holding the edge of the kitchen counter as shoved his cock into my aching cunt, as deep and as hard as he could. Pulling me to him as he thrust into me.

I screamed, FUCK!!! I held the edge as I gushed instantly on his cock. My head pulled backwards by my hair, my pussy convulsed, he thrust in, down to the hilt, one stroke, his balls against my clit.

My back arched as he pulled me up right by my hair, the other hand sliding up my stomach to my breasts, his lips on my neck, both hands squeezing my breasts roughly, small thrusts of his hips making me moan “yes!!!!”

Hand up to throat, the other down to my pussy. His thrusts getting harder, his fingers tighten on me, fucking me! Strong powerful thrusts into me, him pulling my to him as I braced against anything sturdy.

One more hard thrust and I was released from his embrace, I quickly turned to face him, kneeling in flood on the kitchen floor I took his cock in my hands and in my mouth. Sucking the him while worked his shaft!

His hands on my head he grunted, he filled my mouth with cum, I couldn’t swallow enough, he withdrew sending jets of cum over my face and and neck running down my chest.

By *2spikeMan
over a year ago

Southsea

By *ynamo301Man
over a year ago

North West

By *elliesCouple
over a year ago

Darlington

By *ockforplay66Man
over a year ago

By *urabriteMan
over a year ago

stafford

over a year ago

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

Wow fantastic description

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Sweet devine

By *axmanMan
over a year ago

halifax

over a year ago

By *eter4383Man
over a year ago

Norfolk

By *eter4383Man
over a year ago

Norfolk

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

By *akbearMan
over a year ago

Newbury

Wow, amazing so far.

By *igger9969Man
over a year ago

Aberdare

over a year ago

Manchester

I slumped, exhausted, to the wet floor, looking up at him, his bare cock, shining with my saliva, standing straight out from his waist, large balls hanging between his legs.

He stood there in only his shirt, looking down at me, as the total mess I was. Holding out his hand to pull me up, “do you still want that drink?” I offered as I got to my feet.

He pulled me in for a kiss, as if to answer my question. I suggested we head to my room to bed a be a little more comfortable.

I showed him to my room and excused myself for just a minute, in the bathroom, I tied to tidy myself up a little, slipping out of my dress. Using a towel to wipe his cum from my face and chest and drying myself from the being on the damp kitchen floor.

As I peed, habit had me checking my phone, Pete had text: “hope you’re fun! I’m dreaming of making cum again!”, I replied not thinking “lots of fun! I’ve cum so much!”

I returned to the bedroom, totally naked, to find him laying on top of the bed. Stroking his hard cock with one hand, beckoning me over with the other.

I crawl over to him, taking the head of his cock into my mouth as he continued stroking it. “That’s it, good girl” I took more and more as I took control of him, cupping his large balls in hand and stroking him with the other.

I was taking his full length, my fingers firmly around the base. I straddled him, positioning myself at the tip of his cock, teasing him, before sliding down it, slowly, taking my time to accept him, he tried to push and thrust but I withdrew and he lay back.

I sank down his shaft feeling him deep in me, my clit now pressed against his body, I started to grid my self against him. Rotating my hips, his cock deep inside me, rubbing my clit hard on his pubic bone.

His hands on my tits, I push them away, I braced myself my hands on his biceps keeping his hands away but my tits close to his mouth , as I rode him as hard I could.

My pussy started to convulse round his cock, my orgasm building and building, my nails digging into his chest, he moaned, and I may drawn blood as we both came together.

He flooded my pussy with his cum as gushed on his cock and balls, soaking the sheets. I let my orgasm fade as I fell to his chest allowing him to wrap his arms around me..

By *igger9969Man
over a year ago

Aberdare

By *ablo197740Man
over a year ago

bishopbriggs

Love this story

By *cotty909Man
over a year ago

tranent

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

over a year ago

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

What a slut.poor pete only a grope.and this man gets her.love it.more more

By *adyinred696969Couple
over a year ago

Brecon

over a year ago

Manchester

I woke into the morning feeling him lightly biting my shoulder, the early morning sun shining though the window.

I wriggled and twisted on the bed. Feeling him kiss and touch me. Having my shoulders and neck bitten always turned me on.

Opening my eyes I looking up at him, we kissed my lips our tongues entwined. My hands round his back his, holding him tight against me.

Gently his body rocked against mine, as I came to a little more. I could feel him inside of me. I couldn’t remember him withdrawing, had he woken up still inside of me?

My legs were spread wide, inviting him into me, I slowly brought them up wrapping them around him, bring my hips up to take him deeper.

My moans of pleasure as we kissed and he made love to me slowly built up as with his thrusts, I came as he lifted my legs to his chest fucking me deeper than before.

Slow deep deliberate thrusts and withdrawals making my eyes roll back. His fingers on my clit, teasing me holding my legs high. Feeling his cock deep inside me.

His cock withdrawn from my pussy, I felt him guiding the tip lower with hand, pressing the head against my arse.

He rubbed against it, pushing my tight hole, holding his cock firm in his hand until my hole opened for it. Feeling it stretch around the head of of his cock. Using our cum and excitement as lube to enter me.

He held his cock firm in his hand as he slid deeper into my arse, allowing his fingers to tease my pussy and clit. When he’d sank his length into me.

My legs on his shoulders, allowing him to fuck my arse while we faced eachother, holding him tight to keep him slow and allowing my body to get used to him.

I released him and he started fuck me, slowly getting harder and harder,his hands on my breasts squeezing them, my nipples reacting get hard, his hand up to my throat, holding me down!

Looking up at him as he fucked me, my hands on his wrist guiding grip. He pushed my limits of this hard fucking but he released enough I squeezed his wrist.

But I didn’t want him to stop, I let him push me past my limits, dropping my hands to my pussy between us, rubbing my clit as his cock slid in and out, I looked him in eyes. His Hands tight on me, using all his weight, “you…you..you fuckin…” he called out, i felt his cock pulse in me, holding me down until his cock stoped pulsing.

He rotated my legs to rolling me on my side. Before he lifted my hips, until I was faced down to bed, with my arse air and pulling me to hands and knees.

He spanked my arse as he got me into the position he wanted. Feeling him behind me.

his cock slid easily into my used arse, I started to push back against him as he thrust into me. I held myself up with on hand and managed to start rubbing my clit with the other.

Long strokes in and out of my arse while he held my cheeks apart telling me how good it looked going into me. I continued to rub myself as he fucked me. As He was started to hold me to him by my hips.

I pushed back against him as hard a I could, as he changed his hold on me, pulling me back on heels by my shoulders.

Until his thrusts pushed me forward, and I landed flat onto the bed, face pressed into the pillow held there until he grunted with full thrusts filling my arse again.

We lay there for a recovering until I eventually suggested coffee while he took a shower.

I pulled on my silky robe, downstairs the kitchen was a mess, as I made tried to tidy as I waited for the coffee machine.

Before I was done making the coffee he was with me in kitchen, fully dressed, holding me against the counter again.

He was explaining he had to leave, he was sorry, it was amazing, that we needed to sort out a second date as soon as possible.

I my robe was open his hands stroking my sore body as he gave me goodbye kisses, and I expressed my disappointment in him having to leave., cupping his cock with my hand.

I pulled him out his trousers, taking his cock into my mouth. As I ran my hand up and down his stiffening shaft.

Working his cock with my hand while sucking the head.

He pushed my hands away, taking control of his cock and wanking himself as he looked down a me and looked up at him.

He shoot cum over my face and tits. As I knelt there. Kisses the top of my head putting himself away and said he’d call me as he left.

I grabbed my coffee and my phone and headed back upstairs.

By *ob675Man
over a year ago

Evesham

over a year ago

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *ADSPARKY200Man
over a year ago

Watford

Excellent story please continue when you have time

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

By *ablo197740Man
over a year ago

bishopbriggs

Please tell me the other guy came and fucked your used pussy

By *ockforplay66Man
over a year ago

By *igger9969Man
over a year ago

Aberdare

By *eter4383Man
over a year ago

Norfolk

By *o3somesMan
over a year ago

Luton

Well written and loving the story

By *roudguyMan
over a year ago

MANCHESTER

Wow wow great story well written horny as

By *lymouth nice guyMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

So hot

By *ocktoplaywithMan
over a year ago

Derby

Very hot

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

By *axmanMan
over a year ago

halifax

By *aul469xMan
over a year ago

Dumfries

By *j89100Man
over a year ago

limerick

over a year ago

Fabulous story

By *untooMan
over a year ago

manchester

Hot story

over a year ago

Can't wait to read how this plays out

over a year ago

Manchester

I sat on the edge of my bed, going over the last last 12 hours in my head. Wiping off the cum off my face and body with a towel. Looking at room, resigning myself to having to get up and clean.

The bed needed charging, the duvet needed drying out, the kitchen need mopping and cleaning, I needed a shower at least. My body ached, and I was sore, bites and marks on my neck boobs and body.

I lay back for a moment and closed my eyes.

I woke to phone notifications, I had text messages and dating app notifications.

I started a conversation with pete who had asked me how I was at some point this morning, sending me a pic of out in sunshine.

I was Flicking between that conversation, replying to a few messages on the app, swiping left and right on few profiles and R from last night who had messaged telling me how much of great time he’d had and he was “sorry for leaving so quickly!”

Pete had asked how my date was, and didn’t want to lie to him, so I told him it was great, I had a good time. He pushed for more information.

I told Pete that he’d gave me a lift home because I’d had a little to drink and he asked if I’d invited him in for coffee, I didn’t know what to reply.

R had suggested he’d was willing to come back over this later and carry on what he’d started before he left and that he had more to give me if I was waiting in the kitchen.

Being naughty, still checking out profiles and sending winks and messages to guys on the app and trying to tease R back, I took a pic of my pussy with my asshole just visible with the comment of “both still a little sore and dripping”

Pete replied “oh my god! Your pussy and ass are amazing! Such a shame I couldn’t have taken you home last night! Give me the details did you gush on his fingers?”

Oh god, had i sent Pete the picture of my hairy used pussy and ass, and the comment, I checked, I’d sent it to them both some how.

I told Pete I gushed on his fingers and his tongue and his cock, and his fingers but it was his fault for turning me on so much on our date.

I was fielding questions of them both, surprised that Pete hadn’t backed off but he was asking for details. R was telling me how he wanted to come over and make me beg again.

I was replying to one and then the other, telling one how I’d been used and what had happened and the other how good it felt to be used by him.

With in a few minutes I was touching myself while messaging them both even still looking at profile’s wondering how they’d fuck me and id pulled a few of my toys out on petes suggestion.

Starting to use them on myself as he asked how rough he’d fucked me? If he’d fucked me bare?

R telling me how good was sucking him, how tight, how wet I got. That he loved how I responded to him.

I was sent them both pictures of the toys in me, my fingers on my clit and nipples, plug in ass as I used on of my bigger dildos in my pussy.

They sent me pictures of themselves excited and wanking over our conversation and my pictures.

I was dp-ing myself with two dildos riding a long slim one in my ass, pressed against the mattress as used the larger in my pussy, my legs spread, taking them both as deep as I could.

I gushed hard and heavy cuming with the sensation of having both my holes filled by two men.

Both men asking if I’d ever had two at once in real life. Telling me how hot.and sexy it would be to fuck me like that.

I came again when they each told me they were going to come thinking of me, asking me where I wanted it.

I told R to fill my ass! Thinking of his dominant rough side from the night before, pounding my ass! I told Pete to cum in me, he asked where, I said, “fill my used cunt, add cum to my slut cunt! Make it yours!”

Both told me they’d come.

I dropped my phone shaking with my orgasms, I was exhausted.

By *ndecidedjMan
over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *he roc2369Man
over a year ago

limerick birmingham

loving this

By *ockforplay66Man
over a year ago

I think we know where this will go!! Great!!!!

By *igger9969Man
over a year ago

Aberdare

By *lymouth nice guyMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

More

By *j89100Man
over a year ago

limerick

over a year ago

By *rgar27Man
over a year ago

Bognor Regis

By *oppy12Man
over a year ago

Swindon

Absolutely brilliant

Can’t wait for the next instalment!!

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

I think these boys are about to meet! Super sexy story

By *andaele50Couple
over a year ago

Fcuksville

Wow

By *antyhoseMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Superb!

over a year ago

Manchester

Thankfully R didn’t show up at my door later I was so exhausted and had to clean up. During the week that followed I was working a full week of shifts and the kids were home. It didn’t leave much time for dates. I carried on texting and chatting to both men.

Often at night the conversations lead to sex and them describing how they’d want to fuck me, tease me and kiss me all over etc. the dating game was fun when it worked and I was enjoying the attention.

Pete and I had our date set up for end of the week, I’d arranged a friend to be a sitter for the evening.

Friday came round and my shifts meant I could finish early, sort out the kids and get ready for my date with Pete without rushing.

While I was working in morning I was chatting with R via text. He said was working close by and suggested meeting for lunch if was finishing early.

I told him I doubted he’d be impressed as I wouldn’t be dressed up, in my uniform after a busy morning at work.

But he told me he didn’t care, he was working too and it would be nice to have a casual meeting and with the kids being home I hadn’t arranged to see him this weekend.

I parked up in a pub carpark close to where he was working. I managed to do my hair and find a little makeup to put on in my hand bag, while I waited in the car, he came walking round after a few minutes.

We chatted and flirted and he had me blushing a few times over lunch, his sexy confidence working its charm. Time was ticking along and it was pushing 3 by the time we’d finished and we were leaving the pub.

He wanted to show me the property he was working on this morning, explaining it was always good to have a woman’s opinion on things. It wasn’t far as he’d walked over to meet me.

He let us in the flat with his key, calling out to colleagues he was back from lunch.

He’d shown me round the flat, it had bare plaster walls, paint pots and ladders everywhere, a real building site. He explained his plans and how it would finished in the end.

He pulled me to him and kissed me, explaining that the guys mustn’t be back yet from lunch. We started making out like couple teens.

Pulled Tight against him, his hands cupping my arse, kissing each other, I could feel him stiffening in his jeans.

He lead my hand to his cock, telling me stroke him, I wrapped my fingers around the shape of him, “NO!” He said, unbuttoning his jeans and pulling his hard cock from his boxers!

“Do it!” He demanded, placing my hand back on him, I began stroking his hard cock as we kissed, slowly realising I was being guided to the dusty floor.

I tried to protest, my uniform would get covered in dust, he didn’t stop and I landed on on my arse, he pulled to my knees.

Stroking his cock towards my face, i unzipped the front of my uniform so my bra and tits were visible.

As I wrapped my lips around him he told me I was a “good girl”, moaning as I sucked him whilst I worked the base of cock with my hand.

He thrust deep making me gag on him as his cock hit the back of my throat, my protests and coughing were met with grunts and moans, as he positioned his cock back to my lips.

As he withdrew, I moaned with disappointment, not getting my reward from him.

He walked round me, lifted my dress over my arse and positioning me on my hands and knees.

He ran his hand over my arse, spanking mr until i lowered to my elbows, he pulled on the waist band of my tights, until he just ripped them open along the gusset.

His hand on my arse again, pulling on my knickers, not my sexy ones I’d worn on our date, but old cotton everyday knickers I’d put on for work.

He ran his fingers over my pussy, pushing the fabric between my wet lips and into my arse crack.

He pulled them to one side of my pussy and I felt him pressing his cock against me. He took his time pushing into me, running his cock up and down my pussy until I opened around him.

I he fucked me from behind, I rocked back and forth on my knees and elbows against his thrusts, he held my knickers to side with one hand, the tips of fingers teasing my arsehole as we moved, he held onto my dress with the other like reins, watching his bare cock enter me with each thrust.

I pushed back against him as I felt my orgasm building, positioning his cock to the right spot, to make me call out!

He thrust hard into me, and I gushed on him, feeling him cuming in me at the same time. My pussy contracting on his cock milking him, until he was full spent and withdrew his softening cock.

He pulled me up to me my feet and straighten myself up, telling him we shouldn’t have done that and he kissed me again.

I told him he’d better go clean clean himself up, because I’d soaked his Jeans when I’d gushed and the denim was clearly wet.

I kissed him goodbye, and walked back to the pub to collect my car. Feeling his cum in my knickers and running down my thigh as walked.

I had to get home, sort myself and the kids out before my date with Pete.

By *loscouplegl3Couple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Hot!

By *ndecidedjMan
over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/08/23 14:26:01]

over a year ago

Wow. Made me cum too xx

By *ADSPARKY200Man
over a year ago

Watford

Please continue

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *ockforplay66Man
over a year ago

over a year ago

By *portbilly1976Man
over a year ago

manchester

By *lymouth nice guyMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

over a year ago

Manchester

By the time I got home sorted the kids out with their tea, my friend had arrive who was sitting for me. By the time we’d chatted, I was run a little behind.

Just had time give get changed, do my hair and makeup and set off to meet Pete.

We chatted while having a drink in the bar before we headed into the restaurant for our meal.

He was perfect all evening, we got on so well. After the meal we moved back to the bar, flirting, his hand on my knee as we sat it quiet corner with our drinks.

He suggested more wine and I accepted, I could come for the car in morning and Pete could drop me home, I teased him about not getting ideas, the kids were at home with the sitter.

Pete flirted back with comments about inviting guys the lay guy in coffee and maybe he could do better. I blushed I reassured him he’d possibly get his chance to impress me.

It felt like the date had only just started, but the evening had just flown by, time had been called and had to finish up and head out the car.

As we got to the car, he pulled me to him and we started making out like we did at the end of our first date. Slowly, I was pressed between him and his car.

His hands on me, as we kissed, sliding under the bottom of my blouse on my bare skin. Up to my breasts feeling them through my bra. Biting my lip as teased my hard nipples between his fingers.

His hand went down stomach, down to waist band of my trousers testing to see if I resisted, my belt stopped him, as I ground his thigh against my clit.

I kissed him hard telling him to hold on as I unfastened my belt for him. He pulled me close, his he hand cupping my arse, squeezing my arse cheek.

His hand slid round my hip to the front of my trousers, his finger tips tracing my lace thong and then under them, running them through my bush, over my clit, he pushed three easily into me.

“Someones wet!” He stated, as he pulled his fingers out and up to lips to taste them, he offer them to me which I greedily tasted, they tasted salty a mix on my my juices and R’s cum. “You taste amazing!” He whispered.

His fingers slid back in to my knickers, finger fucking me hard as we kissed, the palm of his hand against my clit four of his fingers pumped in and out of my wet cunt.

He held me tight to him, my face pressed into his neck, muffling my moans and my cry’s of “yes Pete, yes!” As he finger fucked me until I came gushing into the palm of his hand, he kept going, telling me “it ok, give me more!” Until I sprayed again, and he brought his fingers back up to our lips to taste them.

I sucked on his fingers when he offered them to me, sucking each clean in turn moving my mouth up and down them as though each one was a cock.

I fumbled for his trousers, he opened the passenger door of his car, using it and the car next to him to shield us.

He lowered me on to the passenger seat, my thong and trousers felt so wet between me the leather car seat! My feet still outside the car and pulled his waist towards me, undoing his belt and fly and taking his hard cock out of his jockey shorts.

I wrapped my lips around his cock and began sucking him, held on to door and car roof as I sucked him. Running my tongue from his balls to hole in the tip and lowering mouth over him.

I sucked him slowly, as he moaned and calling out in pleasure. I unbuttoned my top and pulled my tits from my bra, while sucking him. squeezing my nipples and boobs, as I licked his cock. Looking up at him my hand wrapped around the base of his cock.

“Do you want to cum?” I asked, he nodded looking down at me. “Where?” I asked “do you want me to swallow it?” Sinking my lips down his shaft “or over me?” Lifting my tits with my hands.

He started wanking his cock towards me, “touch yourself” he said and slid my fingers into my knickers. “No, Show me” he said and I lent back pulling my trousers and knickers off, showing him my pussy my feet up on the door frame and sliding my fingers in and out of my pussy for him to watch.

He continued to wank as he watched me, “oh yes, yes, cum for me baby” he called as I rubbed my clit and pushed my fingers into my pussy and telling me to keep going he wanted to see me cum wanted to watch me!

As I started cuming my legs shaking, he asked, “have you fucked him again this week?…………Keep playing!” He commanded “Has he fucked you? …..Have you met up with him? …..have you sucked his cock?….has he fucked you?”

“We’ll?” He asked watching me as pushed my fingers deep into myself, I moaned “yes, yes I have” I came, squirting over him and hitting the other car behind him.

“When?” He asked “did he cum in you?”

“Today…..this afternoon” I told him honestly “he came in my pussy” i confessed, as I my pussy twitched on my fingers.

My feet either side of the open the door frame my hips turned upwards, made my wet pussy gape. Pete lent into the car, positioning his cock against me and thrust into me! My soaked open pussy making wet slaps as he pounded into me.

His cock felt so deep, feeling as though he was pressing against the very end of my pussy. His body pressed against my clit, I moaned, “fuck me, oh god”

“Mmmmmm you’re going to get more!” he moaned as he thrust “two cocks in one day” he thrust harder, “in your sexy…” thrust “dirty!” Thrust “fucking gorgeous cunnnnnnt!”

“Yes pleaseeeeee, Cum in me” I told him “fuck me too….cum in me pleaseeee” As I felt his cum fill me, my pussy pulsed cuming at the same time.

He lay on top me, we kiss me as his cock slipped from my pussy with a slurp of juices.

He drove me home with his hand between my damp thighs, teasing my pussy when we stopped at lights. Until we pulled up outside my house.

We kissed more, he sucked my nipple and rubbed my clit, lightly fingering me, until I came again, his cum running out of me, on to his fingers and the car seat.

I managed to pull my trousers back on, and straighten myself up as we said goodnight, he helped me out the car, but I told him not to walk me to door as the sitter would be there.

He kissed me good night and waited until I opened the door walked into the kitchen.

Emma sat a the breakfast bar her laptop out seemingly working. She looked at me, I was a mess, my hair, my makeup, my blouse half undone, my trousers soaked, I could feel cum run down my thigh.

“Good date, Do anything fun?” She asked

By *rgar27Man
over a year ago

Bognor Regis

fantastic

By *anky677Man
over a year ago

Near-by

By *lymouth nice guyMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

Brilliant

More please

By *adyinred696969Couple
over a year ago

Brecon

By *evonFbsCouple
over a year ago

SIDMOUTH

By *rgasm4u69Man
over a year ago

Warrington

Lucky Pete

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *eekskinkMan
over a year ago

anytown

over a year ago

So good more please

By *j89100Man
over a year ago

limerick

over a year ago

Manchester

I changed out of my trouser and top in my room slipping on old nightie and robe and joined Sam in the kitchen.

She already had the wine open, I wanted to hear all about the date. I told her how well it had gone with Pete in the bar and over dinner.

She laughed saying it clearly went better than that fishing for more details. I said how we’d ended up kissing in the carpark, her eyes rolled and “more than that?”

“People who just kiss don’t have to get changed as soon they get home” she pushed

I gave in, “yes we did more”, I confessed,

“do tell….” She demanded

Sam was mid twenties, around 5ft tall, full figured, she was due to get married next spring. We were friends, but not close, I’d asked her sit because I knew she was saving for the wedding etc, luckily she’d agreed, could she be trusted with me telling her things, I asked myself.

“So…” she pushed “did you?” She took a slip of wine.

I blushed and downing my glass, “yes, in the carpark, what do you want to know?” I asked

“Everything!” She smile sitting back, i started from us kissing by the car, how he’d touched me, how his hands felt on me and how he’d slid them under my clothes and into my knickers and made me cum on his fingers.

“Did you gush?” She asked, I told her I did, “How much? Is that why your pants were so wet? I’ve never….” She added. I looked away as I told her it was very new for me too, that I’d only started since my leaving my ex and couldn’t control it, it just happened when I came. It felt like an uncontrollable release of so much shooting from me.

When I looked back she was hold her empty wine glass to her lips, staring at me. “And then” she asked.

I told her how we’d moved on to me sucking him from inside the car. Her fingers stroking the wine bottle before she filled her glass. “How did he tasted?” She asked “how big was he? did he hold me down on it? Did he make you gag? Did you swallow his load?”

She didn’t let go of the bottle while I answered what I could, her fingers tightly wrapped around its girth, half way back to the table, the open bottle pointing towards her.

“He didn’t make you swallow his load? Was he holding back?” I took the bottle from her, filling my glass and taking a large swig, wondering if I should tell her or not.

“No, he wanted to watch me touch myself……as I told him about getting fucked by R this afternoon……because I met him after work and we ended up at a flat…..he fucked me and I hadn’t showered.”

“Oh my god” Sam screamed, “you’ve fucked two guys today! My god, you’re such, you’re so! who was….who made you….how? Did they both? Did you use? You let them! How many times? lucky!”

I hushed her, not to wake the kids, she excitedly wriggled in her seat, I could see her nipples hard, visible against her top as her body reacted to the subject “and Pete wanted to know? It turned him on? You told him?”

“Yes, it turned us both on” i confessed “I told him everything, and he fucked me knowing, telling me how sexy I was, I begged him to fill my pussy too!”

Sam was in daze, staring at me, her eyes fixed on my thighs, at the bottom my nightie that just covering my dirty knickers, I parted my legs slightly, feeling the stickiness on my skin and dampness between my legs “Oh my, that’s so…..” she swallowed looking up my body “does he want to share you?……. You know, a threesome….. both of them at once? Fucking you? Would you? Which where? How?…….I would!” She whispered the last statement.

A knock on the door broke us from the conversation, “that’ll be Matt, he’s picking me up.” Sam started to collect her things, I got cash from my purse to pay her for the evening, thanking her, for her time.

As we hugged goodnight, at the door, matt waiting on the drive, I kissed her on the cheek, she smiled “night, thank you”, as we parted her hand ran up my thigh, ran her hand against my knickers parting my used pussy with her fingers and was gone.

By *ndecidedjMan
over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

over a year ago

Absolutely loving this

By *ADSPARKY200Man
over a year ago

Watford

Amazing please continue

over a year ago

over a year ago

Manchester

I was on late shifts at the hospital the following week, not starting work until the afternoons and not finishing work until midnight.

Because I wouldn’t see them, I always took the kids to school when I was working on lates. After dropping the kids off at school, I went home to get on with the house work.

I was texting the guys but replies wouldn’t come that fast, as they had daytime jobs and commitments. I found it hard to reply to them while working in the evening while I worked too.

After a couple of hours of house work I found myself laying on my bed, porn videos on my iPad. While I used the dating app on my phone to page through profiles.

The films I was watching mostly involved the girl being fucked hard by a sexy guy with a large cock. After a couple of videos I found myself watching girl on girl with the older woman taking a large strap-on from a younger girl.

I was rubbing my pussy watching the video, my mind going back to Sam’s fingers running over my used pussy. My pussy tingling at the thought, I hadn’t been with a girl since uni.

I went into the settings on the app, telling myself I was looking, I changed them to widen the age range and to show bi and lesbian girls too.

The lower age settings bringing up guys and girls in their late teens and early twenties with tight very fit bodies. I swiped through the profiles, of both guys and girls. Checking the extra pictures on some profiles, instantly swiping yes or no on others.

What’s the harm there’s no chance that a 40 year old mum, wouldn’t be on their match settings. The app flashed up I’d reached my daily limit. I focused back the iPad, picking a film that involved two girls and two guys.

I brought myself to orgasm, watching one girl licking the clit of the other, while one of the guys fucked her pussy after the first guy had filled her with his load.

The evening at the hospital was quiet after visiting time was over and everyone settled down.

Sitting in the office to doing some paper work. My phone on the desk as I worked, I managed to chat with both R and Pete, my app had notifications too, matches and messages off both guys and girls I’d swiped on this morning.

I replied coyly, striking up conversations with some, others I blocked, almost straight away for being crude or childish.

By 11 I was chatting with a couple of young local girls and guys. The messages getting more flirtatious, but mostly getting to know each other.

I was flirting with r and Pete all evening, I’d told Pete him about Sam touching me after our date and that I’d been the app looking a my girls as well as boys, telling him about my experiences at uni.

All of which he loved and encouraged, telling me how sexy I was. Asking about the chats and asking if I’d spoken with Sam.

R had been to his gym all evening, he’d sent me pictures of him working out and him by the pool relaxing after, he’d then been in club lounge with his friends. His toned hard body making me chase his attention.

As I clocked off for the night, R text telling me he was waiting for me by my car.

I didn’t know what to reply, as I got towards my car the one next mine flashed its headlights. I smiled at him, pulling the door handle, and got in next to him.

R lent across kissing me, I couldn’t resist kissing him back. “Miss me?” he asked, between kisses, “I missed you!”

He pulled the waistband off his shorts down, uncovering his hard cock. He kissed me again, “be a good girl!” He demanded, his hand between my shoulder blades, pushing me down.

He lifted his hips sliding his shorts down further, the head of cock against my lips. I had to kneel on my seat to take his cock in my mouth.

He kept his hand on my back, not allowing me up, as I started sucking his cock. His fingers running through my hair, as he made me gag on him.

“Take it” he called out, as I worked his cock with my mouth, the head of his cock going down my throat.

“Fucking, take it, you slut!!!!!!!” He gritted as he shot his load down my throat and filling my mouth. Letting me up from his lap.

His cum ran down my chin as I sat up, i whipped it up with my fingers licking them clean showing I’d hadn’t missed a drop. “I needed that” he declared “I better let you get home!”.

He kissed me softly, pulling his shorts back up, “you’re welcome!” I said climbing out the car and getting in mine.

As I sorted my self out, he set off with high rev of his engine and speeding away.

By *rgasm4u69Man
over a year ago

Warrington

over a year ago

Amazing story love it

By *rgar27Man
over a year ago

Bognor Regis

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *andaele50Couple
over a year ago

Fcuksville

Bet that's left you super horny

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *ndecidedjMan
over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

So damn horny, wonderful!

By *ust MikeMan
over a year ago

Yaxley

By *ablo197740Man
52 weeks ago

bishopbriggs

Waiting patiently for the next instalment

By *lymouth nice guyMan
51 weeks ago

Plymouth

More... please

By *j89100Man
51 weeks ago

limerick

By *unInTheSun80sCouple
51 weeks ago

Costa Del Sol

51 weeks ago

Wow! Great story

By *arythatsmeWoman
51 weeks ago

Dublin

Brilliant

By *tarman033Man
51 weeks ago

liverpool

Brilliant x

By *portbilly1976Man
51 weeks ago

manchester

Loving this

By *imetomingleMan
51 weeks ago

Chester

By *uietbloke67Man
51 weeks ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

?? boom

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple
51 weeks ago

Porthcawl

By *udeboy65Man
51 weeks ago

rotherham

Hope they’re more to cum

By *lan1chunkyMan
51 weeks ago

Prestwich

By *dawkesMan
51 weeks ago

Gosport

Very sexy stories. Xx

By *on81282Man
51 weeks ago

saltburn

Excellent story

By *1sexypairCouple
51 weeks ago

Retford

Fabulous

By *evonFbsCouple
51 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *tes2010Man
51 weeks ago

Near you

This is one of the best stories on here!

Post new Message to Thread