FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Kestrals one Friday in July.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I posted the below story back in July to share with others my story of what happened on a days visit to kestrals.

I should have posted in this area, as were I posted it I took a lot of stick, people saying it wasn’t true etc.

Yesterday I received a message saying how hot my story was. So I thought I’d share again, but in fantasy and story area.

The blow is an account of my day.

“I decided I was going to spend the day chilling at Kestral’s last Friday and arrived nice and early entering at 1030.

I was first in, so decided to chill in the hot tub on my own.

Around 1110 I cause a pretty lady looking through the tainted glass window who gave me a wave and nice smile.

5 mins later I walked from the hot tub to the pool naked to cool down, the lady was swimming naked alone, I said hello and went back to the hot tub as planned.

I was sat alone thinking what to do, a beautiful naked lady was summing alone, so rather than take it slow and play it cool I took the bull by the horns and took my towel and went into the pool, I hung it up and asked if I could join the lady.

I sat on the edge of the pool, cock on display and feeling relaxed, we spoke, asking one another what our plans were for the day etc. turns out the lady was staying in the hotel over the road and was on a planned break at Kestral’s for a couple of days.

There was instant chemistry between us, I could feel it as my cock twitched and grew as I became turned on, so I slide in the pool to hide this for embarrassment and incase it out the lady off.

Within moments we were almost side by side eyes inches from each others as I boldly told her how attractive she was. The feeling seemed mutual and it was at this point the lady suggested going to the hot tub.

I had a full on erection by this point so decided to leave the pool by the side and in a way so I could get to my towel within it being noticed.

In the hot tub we flirted some more and because even more direct to the point that she led me to her fav room next to the massage bed around 1125, 15 mins after meeting.

Inside she was trembling, I reassured her that I was going to look after her all day and would devote my time to making this her best visit.

For the next 30 mins we made love and fucked each other, until I suggested we move to the white bed up stairs, which she agreed.

As we walked up stairs holding hands hearts racing not knowing if anyone else had entered the club we reached the bar to find it empty.

We moved onto the bed and continued making love and fucking each other, two gents enters and sat near watching.

It was after this we moved back to the hot tubs, only for a little while as we couldn’t keep our hands off each other and moved the the small and closest room next to the hot tubs to make love some more, from there I suggest the white bed in the pool.

As we entered the pool there was a couple sat near the bed but with their towels on the bed, I asked if they minded moving them, they kindly agreed we then I instructed the lady to lay on the bed and mounted her to make love some more building up now to some frantic fucking, she raised the roof, even while a new member was being shown around as they entered.

I fucked her more and more faster and harder until I came for the first time that day and filled up 3rd condom I’d worn.

What a start to the visit.

From there we spend the remainder of the day until 5pm making love in every room you can think of.

My best visit by far, and a lady well happy and satisfied. We will meet again in sept.

If any single ladies or couples wish to meet up there for some sensual and sexual love making pls drop me a message.

I’m still smiling now.

Pls comment if you saw us??

Can’t wait for my next visit soon”

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread