Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Fantasy photo shoot

Jump to newest

By *AVEWHOLOVESIT OP   Man
over a year ago

Bristol

Always had the fantasy of finding a couple that wanted a guy to hold onto their camera for them, I know that’s a common one, but I have definitely thought about it more than most

Love the idea of couples posing in teasing me close positions, for example, the lady just looking sexy while unbuttoning the Gentlemans jeans

The next idea that always drives me crazy, is the lady holding the swelling cock towards her mouth like she’s about to suck it for the first time

Moving on from there, the possibilities are endless, but there’s always a thought in the back of my mind. They might see how my cock is swelling as well, and want it involved in some of the pictures, even if not actually going too far.

For example, while a lady is holding onto her man, or maybe beginning to suck him to hold my big swollen cock, no other hand would make it look like she was doing both

The possibilities are endless, and would really love some private messages to give me some more ideas?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iveshowcouple2Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

We have done this. Performed under direction for strangers in their own home. One guy even wanted us to do it in his marital bed for him. Whilst his wife was out for the evening. We didn’t realise that was his “kink” until afterwards. Lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread