Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

2 years into our swinging journey

Jump to newest

By *MrMrsX OP   Couple
over a year ago

Hereford

When we first started our journey it was purely for me to explore my curiosity regarding other women.

I was lay in the bath and signed us up to a couple of sites and sent Mr the log in, as time went on I realised maybe I’m not bi but can appreciate amazing boobs and a nice arse.

I don’t think beyond kissing and touching I would be able to go down on a woman, which is fine that’s how I feel. Kind of put that little question in my mind to bed.

Then we loved the aspect of involving another couple and still do we have met many gorgeous couples in the scene.

we then decided to try a club and go with another couple, first time for all, We sat for hours discussing boundaries, how it could impact our marriage and all the worries I guess new people have when discovering this scene.

We went along and it wasn’t long until we realised we didn’t need all these boundaries or lists. A simply look was all it took for us to know if we were good or if one of us wasn’t happy with how a situation was progressing.

At that club and upon meeting a few nice single men, it opened that door, so now we are looking for couples and single males, females are not off the cards either.

We have since met a couple of single males, which were great experiences.

We have progressed slowly but comfortably with each other, always communicating and it’s been amazing.

We both love the idea of me meeting alone and coming back home to MR used.

DVP/DP is on our list

We are not there yet though, that’s still fantasy/ not met the right person.

I’m not really sure why I’m posting but I would love to know if your preferences have changed the more you’ve delved into the scene and realise the endless experiences it has to offer? X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread