Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Bbc /wife

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Something so hot about the thought off watching your wife with 2 or 3 bbc hopefully one day I will turn my fantasy into a reality anyone else have this fantasy.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lackXealMan
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

By *ryitbinorthMan
over a year ago

from Yorkshire

Be careful what you wish for

By *nlyfunsMan
over a year ago

UK

"Be careful what you wish for "

Truth!

over a year ago

"Be careful what you wish for "
?????

over a year ago

"Be careful what you wish for

Truth!"

By *ustin500Man
over a year ago

woodbridge

Have seen it several times a great sight , but all so pleasure for the wife beyond hers and your expectations.

By *op2Couple
over a year ago

North west

"Be careful what you wish for

Truth!"

anyone got any stories of when this fantasy has gone wrong x

By *ryitbinorthMan
over a year ago

from Yorkshire

Size matters no matter what women say. my missus started seeing the guy once a month then twice a month then once every weekend now the have a flat together cos he lived at home where he now stays all week n she is normally there fri-Sunday night and sometimes a Tue ore wed night. I’m not a small guy 6ft and 8.5inch but it didn’t Take long for her to be addicted to her 6.5ft 11 3/4 inch with some real girth black man

By *op2Couple
over a year ago

North west

"Size matters no matter what women say. my missus started seeing the guy once a month then twice a month then once every weekend now the have a flat together cos he lived at home where he now stays all week n she is normally there fri-Sunday night and sometimes a Tue ore wed night. I’m not a small guy 6ft and 8.5inch but it didn’t Take long for her to be addicted to her 6.5ft 11 3/4 inch with some real girth black man"
had she left you got him? X

By *ryitbinorthMan
over a year ago

from Yorkshire

No we still together, we love each other and are best friends. Just sex between them is so unbelievably good for her, we still have sex now n then but I have issues no because I worry that I don’t satisfy her & this leads me to loosing the erection

over a year ago

"Size matters no matter what women say. my missus started seeing the guy once a month then twice a month then once every weekend now the have a flat together cos he lived at home where he now stays all week n she is normally there fri-Sunday night and sometimes a Tue ore wed night. I’m not a small guy 6ft and 8.5inch but it didn’t Take long for her to be addicted to her 6.5ft 11 3/4 inch with some real girth black man"

By *rankie bricksMan
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Interested in topic if anyone wants to chat about it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I agree with you, size does matter, a lot. Theres no way I'd be interested in an 11¾ inch penis, even your 8½ would not be for me. So yeah, size matters but not in the way I think you're implying.

Post new Message to Thread