Back to Stories and Fantasies

Where it all began,

Jump to newest

By *oodgirlbadboy OP   Couple
over a year ago

birmingham

Think we posted in the wrong topic earlier,

It all started about 6 years ago,

We were parked in a lay-by and Amie was leant across sucking me off with her skirt riding up we were getting carried away when all of a sudden we realised that there was a guy standing besides the door watching, I thought Amie would have freaked out but she just put head back down and carried on sucking but putting her arse a little high timer in the air so the guy got a great view of her red Lacey nickers,

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

birmingham

After a while she asked was he still there, I said yes so sat up right and she just sat there with her blouse still undon to which he moved forward to stand by the front passenger window, I put the widow down a little and he remarked how he loves to watch a couple having fun, we explained that we hadn’t been seen before ( or at least I think we hadn’t) whilst I was chatting to him Amie was still stroking my cock and then the guy asked if we minded if he held his cock while he watched and out of the blue Amie came out with no, carry on we’re glad you are enjoying, now this blew my mind, I was the only guy that Amie had ever been with and whenever I tried to bring the subject of swinging/dogging up she always shut me down straight away,

After a while the guy asked if he could have a touch, looked at Amie and she nodded so I said yes the guy reached in and put his hand inside Amies bra (oh my god my heart was racing and I couldn’t believe what I was seeing) he was playing with her tits with one hand and was wanking a very impressive cock with the other hand, after a while Amie lent back over and started sucking me again the guy then started to slide his hand inside Amies knickers (seeing this god knows how I never shot my load)

over a year ago

birmingham

After what seemed like forever Amie sat up and lay back a little, the guy then continued to elude his hand inside Amies knickers and seas definitely inside her as you could get how wet she was, mind if I take these off he asked and she did no more than slip them off lay back down and parted her legs giving a great view of her soaking fanny he then started fingering her whilst wanking himself all time I was there watching and wanking still not believing what I was seeing. I then said to Amie fuckin hell whatever he’s doing to you it’s making him hard, she looked at his impressive hard on and did no more then reach out for it and started wanking him,, was I dreaming this,, here I am sat wanking whilst my wife is being fingered and wanking a total stranger. After a little while Amie beckoned him closer and then ( what I will never forget) Amie pulled his cock towards her and started sucking him off (god I was mind blown) after a while he said he was going to cum, Amie stopped sucking his cock and aimed it at her tits where he shot one of the biggest loads we have ever seen closely followed by my load which wasn’t a lot in comparison, The guy then said thank you and left Amie cleans herself up and we left (was possibly one of the weirdest drives home we have ever done, and that is where it all began.

By *roxhotwifecpl4funCouple
over a year ago

goffs oak

Great way to get into the lifestyle, amazing seeing your other half open themselves up for the first time

By *lew65Man
over a year ago

Anglesey

Wow

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Great way to get into the lifestyle, amazing seeing your other half open themselves up for the first time"

Must agree with you two. Accidentally falling in to the lifestyle wow

over a year ago

So hot!!

Looking forward to the next installment!

By *ilkey69Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

This is so horny, you need to keep posting more

By *ack and MiriCouple
over a year ago

Portsmouth

[Removed by poster at 03/08/23 11:41:46]

By *ack and MiriCouple
over a year ago

Portsmouth

very hot

over a year ago

Always fantasised about this scenario with my ex , lucky you

By *ntman83Man
over a year ago

Walsall

Wonder what lay-by it was lol

over a year ago

birmingham

"Wonder what lay-by it was lol"

Let’s just say it wasn’t a million miles from Birmingham airport,

By *ntman83Man
over a year ago

Walsall

"Wonder what lay-by it was lol

Let’s just say it wasn’t a million miles from Birmingham airport, "

I think I know where you mean

over a year ago

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

By *usie pTV/TS
over a year ago

taunton

Its such fun

By *urboTongue21Man
over a year ago

Walsall

I think I know how the watcher felt! Amie still has gorgeous breasts and a very wet pussy.

Post new Message to Thread