Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Paki wife turned into a slut during marriage break - part 4

Jump to newest

By *lava4u OP   Man
47 weeks ago

Leeds

If your new to the story please read the other parts first and excuse any spelling mistakes or grammar everyone….

Part 1:

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1481099

Part 2:

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1484162

Part 3:

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1486466

—————-

Haleema got into her room, laid on her bed and started thinking about how bad she has been, thoughts running through her mind being an unfaithful wife to Ash and how dirty she’s been with Saj, she knew she was wrong but from all the pain she had been through in her marriage and problems she felt like she needed this and needed it badly that it made her horny in a way she couldn’t control her urge. Haleema knew Saj put in alot of effort to get near her and fancied her like mad. She knew deep down he wanted her in bed and to fuck her hard. Whilst in her thoughts Haleema’s phone pinged.

Snapchat msg from Saj “hope your okay”.

Haleema replied “I’m good Thanks Saj for asking but”

Saj - “But what”

Haleema - “My throat’s hurting from your big cock fucking it rough, lol”

Saj- “Didn’t you enjoy getting face fucked Haleema”

Haleema- “Well lol”

Saj- “??”

Haleema- “Tbh i did Saj, but i wanted to enjoy sucking on a cock not the cock to enjoy my throat more, lol”

Saj- “well why didn’t you say, also you didn’t stop me, actually you took it in more deeper and from where i was sitting you loved being face fucked by my big cock”

Haleema- “okay stop getting excited”

Saj- “Look Haleema your a bloody gorgeous women and I’m lucky to have you and i mean what i said earlier”

Haleema- “i know and I understand but I can’t give you what you want Saj, I’m married and this to me has been a fumble and just filling a need. Don’t get upset or feel bad but I’m not in love with you nor will i ever be”.

Haleema knew by sending these messages to Saj she wanted to see how much he wanted her and also, how patient can he be with her if she showed rejection to him, ultimately will he become her fuckboy or end up opening his mouth to others about them two fumbling about.

Saj txted back - “I completely understand what your saying Haleema and if you want this to stop i will and never contact you again, but on the other hand if you want to have fun discreetly I’m here for you and you know I won’t tell a sole about this or us”.

Haleema sent a smile emoji and kiss back to saj.

Saj feeling confused about it all didn’t know what Haleema was saying to him and didn’t push it any further. The next two weeks went by and no calls or txts from Haleema. 

During this time Haleema was thinking about what to do? she had an offer on the table get naughty with this guy or go back to Ash and resolve marriage problems but Haleema couldn’t decide,  she knew what she wanted and it was wrong she knew she wanted to be fucked out by a cock but which one, the guy who’s been showing her affection, running after her and used her like a naughty slut in his car or the man she’s married too who she is having problems with and just argues over everything??? The excitement took over Haleema and she made up her mind she knew she couldn’t move away from Saj without fully knowing how badly he wanted her.

Haleema- sent Saj a txt on snap “are you free on Saturday evening for a chat”

Saj replied back after an hour or so - “Hay Haleema how you been? Why what’s up everything okay?”

Haleema- “Good Thanks, I’m been thinking alot and think its best we have a proper chat this Saturday your free”

Saj- “Yes of course that would be great Haleema, I’ve been thinking about you alot”

Haleema- “Great and don’t let anyone know we meeting up. Also, it would be good if we can talk more privately and not in your car”

Saj- “what do you mean not in the car. Shall we go out of town to a shisha place?”

Haleema- do you have a place we can talk privately and get some food and eat in”

Saj- “Yeah i do, its my mates flat out of town but I don’t understand Haleema” 

Haleema- “Well you’ll understand more when we talk in depth on Saturday, just be at mine for 5pm and wait where you dropped me off please”.

Saj - “yeah okay Haleema but my mates flat is about 30mins drive from yours”

Haleema- “Thats perfect Saj as I expect to be home late in the night so not a problem”.

Saj didn’t still get what was happening no contact from this girl for two weeks and then all of a sudden a message to meet up to talk. Saj couldn’t wait so decided to call Haleema, Haleema rejected his call he tried again no answer straight to voicemail.

Haleema txted Saj on snap- “please don’t call me Saj I’ll make it clear on Saturday when we chat properly”.

It was 4 days till Saturday Saj couldn’t wait as what does Haleema want to talk about? Thoughts we’re going through his mind why is she asking to meet up and talk and about what?

Saturday came and saj txted Haleema “Are we still meeting up today”

Haleema- “Hi Saj x yes of course we are and sorry for not being in contact with you just got alot to think about really”

Saj- “It’s okay i get it, I’ll be there for 5pm”

Parked up around the corner from Haleema’s and txted her on snap “I’m here”.

Haleema- “I’ll be 10mins Saj x”

Saj waited and about 15mins later all he saw was Haleema dressed in the most sexiest short dress ever, high heels and her skin was glistening showing all her sexy legs, big tits and Gorgeous smile. 

Haleema was dressed to be fucked, all Saj could see was how stunning this girl looked walking to his car. Dirty naughty thoughts started running thought his mind. 

Saj quickly got out and didn’t know what to do two weeks not spoken to Haleema, thinking does he hug her or doesn’t he? Haleema got closer to the car and just smiled at saj, he decided to approach her midway Haleema open her arms to hug Saj but no kiss both said hi and walked towards the car Saj held his hand out to help her walk more easier in her high heels, he opened the door and helped her in carefully this time and didn’t touch her inappropriately. 

Haleema got in and so did Saj and he started driving. Saj was nervous and asked Haleema how she’s been and if she wanted a drink. Haleema replied normally and said no as tonight she wants to be sober and wants to talk. Haleema started telling saj what she’s been doing and how shes been busy, saj relaxed abit thinking its all okay between her and him. They eventually arrived at the flat and quickly got in. 

As they got in Saj showed her around the flat, it was clean and modern he showed her the bedroom and went in to open a window to get some fresh air. As he turned around Haleema quickly fully hugged Saj tightly, Saj was shocked and stunned for a second and then all of a sudden Haleema went closer to his ear and whispered in his ear…. 

“Saj listen to what i have to say clearly, if you can’t agree it’s totally fine and i will respect your choice”

Saj- “What is it Haleema”

Haleema took a deep breath and came out with it- “I’ve been thinking alot Saj and I can’t be with you as I can’t ever be ours but that doesn’t mean I don’t want this, i do, i want you as my fuckboy and i wanna be your naughty slut. I wanna get filthy with you Saj”.

Saj- “errrmmmm I don’t know what to say Haleema I’m shocked honestly as i thought you were not going to meet me again ever”

Haleema- “i know you always wanted me Saj i can see it in your eyes, you wanna fuck me dirty don’t you, tell me?”

Saj- “Yeah thats right i do Haleema, but can you handle it, if I understand what your asking”

Haleema- “I’m not asking to be handled Saj but there’s a few ground rules i wanna make clear, if you agree then this can work as NSA fun and thats strictly NSA otherwise i will walk away from this”

Saj held Haleema more tightly and carried on talking to her in her ear not making eye contact - “okay tell me but I’ve got some of my own rules aswel then Haleema”.

Haleema- 

“No.1 we are not labelling ourselves as anything apart from fuckbuddies, we have no right on each other”.

“No.2 you can use me as you please but you have to fulfill my sexual needs as i want but I don’t want no bdsm or watersports on each other and you never ever cum inside my pussy we always use condoms”.

“No.3 whatever we do never gets mentioned to anybody ever, I’m not your girlfriend and your not my man and I don’t want the headache or jealousy when we are out with friends”.

“No.4 when i say we stop this we stop, no pursuing or anything of that nature. Once i end it…. i end it”.

Saj - “ I agree Haleema but i have two simple rules No.1 you will open up about any naughty fantasy or sexual desire you never done and let me push your boundaries as i please”.

“No.2 when I’m treating you like a slut your use a safeword so i know to stop”.

Haleema pulls back from Saj and looks him in the eye and says “I’ll tell you the safeword later and yes i agree to your rules Saj” and goes straight into Saj and kisses him deeply on his lips passionately”

Saj couldn’t wait and pulling Haleema’s head back by her hair and says to her “ Tell me how you wanna be treated you cock teasing bitch” Haleema grasped and moaned slightly and just came out with it “Use me like a slut fuck me dirty and be a fuckin man about it Saj”.

I will continue this later…….

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rdiscreet327Man
47 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Glad this is back. Great writing as usual op. Looking forward to hearing how filthy this is going to be.

By *mar69Man
47 weeks ago

batley

Can’t wait for the update to this

By *lava4u OP   Man
47 weeks ago

Leeds

I will try guys bear with me please

By *addyFunk72Man
46 weeks ago

Stockton-on-Tees

I love this story....

So looking forward to the time when Haleema tells Ash what a dirty little slut she has been...

Does it add some spice to their sexlife?

Tell us OP, is the girl you're eating out in your profile pic Haleema?

By (user no longer on site)
46 weeks ago

By *j and c 2Couple
46 weeks ago

mullingar

By *lderWiserNowMan
46 weeks ago

Kettrin

Loving this