Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Another true encounter

Jump to newest

By *sh80 OP   Man
over a year ago

Horwich

Thanks for the encouragement people, this is a shorter but equally real life story. Its a short one, as is reflected in the nature of the meet.

It all started when i was given a Blackberry phone from work and discovered bbm messenger, and some of the local groups on it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *sh80 OP   Man
over a year ago

Horwich

I was scrolling people online, and a interesting profile pic with sexy smouldering eyes only popped up. Now for anyone who knows me, im a sucker for sexy eyes, and a nice smile. So i speculatively sent a 'hey how you doing' type message together with my profile pic. Almost immediately, i got a response back saying, 'you have naughty eyes'. Never one to back away from a forthright message, i wrote back 'you should see the rest of me'with a wink

By *sh80 OP   Man
over a year ago

Horwich

Again, almost immediately i got a response saying 'show me' and a postcode. I had that exciting feeling in the pit of my stomach, and also the counterbalanced 'is this some kind of catfish/scam' thought. So i messaged back with a simple '?'. The reply back was, 'im horny, just got back from Oz so dont have many people to turn to, i left my bf as i dont do long distance but just want some fun'

By *sh80 OP   Man
over a year ago

Horwich

I was a bit hesitant replying but saw the icon indicating she was typing 'no names, no penetration, no chatting. Just cum and leave'

By *sh80 OP   Man
over a year ago

Horwich

It was quite late, but i did a quick google maps search and it showed a high rise in a pleasant part of Trafford. '20 mins?' I replied, to which she replied with a thumbs up, a flat number, and said 'i will buzz you in when you get here'

By *sh80 OP   Man
over a year ago

Horwich

Shall i continue?

By *aughty Nas xxxMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

By *sh80 OP   Man
over a year ago

Horwich

So a little after 30 mins i park up and buzz the flat as instructed. As i get out of the lift and walk to the door, i have a few flashbacks to some true crime dramas id seen. I shake it off, im more than capable of holding my own, and i gave myself a pep talk to walk if anything felt off. The door was open a crack. I knock, and after a moment walk in. At that point, caution went to the wind. In front of me stood a (in heels) probably 5'11, slim dirty blonde, messy shoulder length hair, in a white bra and nicker set. I got a 'hi' out of mouth when she almost angrily strode up to me, but her hand to my mouth and just hissed 'shhhh!' through gritted teeth

By *ADSPARKY200Man
over a year ago

Watford

Please continue

By *sh80 OP   Man
over a year ago

Horwich

She (i dont know her hame to this day) must have been late 20s/early thirties. She kept her hand against my mouth and pushed me backwards to the door, causing it to close. She just kept looking at me as her hand expertly undid my belt, pants and let them drop to the floor. She then reached into my boxers and started slowly wanking my cock. Still no word, and no break in eye contact. I was desperate to feast on her body with my eyes, but something about the situation seemed to scream, just keep looking at her face

By *sh80 OP   Man
over a year ago

Horwich

As she wanked me i likewise slipped my hand down the front of her knickers. I could feel a narrow landing strip of hair, but she was clean shaven otherwise. My fingers easily found her pussy lips and expertly parted them. As i did, she leg go of my cock, and pulled my boxers down with one hand not breakinv eye contact for a second. As soon as my boxers reached my knees, she raised her leg and used her foot to push them down to my ankles to join the pants she had already dropped. I kept rubbing her pussy, purposefully alternating between rubbing her clit with my thumb, and insering first one, then two fingers into her wet hole

By *cotty909Man
over a year ago

tranent

By *kpiercedCouple
over a year ago

walsall

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *ADSPARKY200Man
over a year ago

Watford

More please

By *annSummersMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

By *elshman1967 99Man
over a year ago

The Shire

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *nemofoMan
over a year ago

oswestry

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

Terrific

over a year ago

Please continue! Sorry the thought of you being worried about walking into a strangers apartment... I'm definitely brazen. The amount of times I have done that. I am sure it will catch me out some day. But I am staying positive!

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

More

By *sh80 OP   Man
over a year ago

Horwich

It was quite a surreal situation in hindsight, stood backed against the door in a narrow hallway, boxers between my ankles with this woman i handnt exchanged any words with, virtually muffling my mouth with her hands, staring at me, whilst wanking my cock and whilst i had my fingers in her pussy. Her intense stare, and it was intense i tell you didnt hint at any kind of emotion or reaction. We stood like that mutually masturbating each other, the only sign of of anything right being the pattern of her breathing. Then suddenly, and unexpectedly, that changed.

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *onnyrottenMan
over a year ago

cotswolds

love it.

By *unForrestRunMan
over a year ago

North Ayrshire.

over a year ago

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

By *harlotteBrooke9TV/TS
over a year ago

Manchester

By *sh80 OP   Man
over a year ago

Horwich

Her head thrown back, eyes rolling into her head, and lips parred slightly followed by a soft and drawn out moan. Her hand that had been covering my mouth moved to the wall to steady her body. I felt her body shudder her pussy clamped hard onmy fingers as her muscles contracted, and i felt a warm gush of her juices flow. But i was slightly taken back when it cam in waves, i realised she was squirting.

over a year ago

Go on...

By *sh80 OP   Man
over a year ago

Horwich

As the intensity of her orgasm xame into control, she dropped to her knees and took my cock in her mouth. A few short strokes accomapanied her warm mouth, gollowed by her i tentionally forcing my cock down her through with such intensity, i felt like i was being pushed against the wall. Her eyes,now wide and watery were blinking furiously as i took a handful of her hair and pulled her even deeper. I could see her mascara running, and eased my grip, but she gave a slight shakr of her head to indicate she wanted to continue. I thrust my hips forward more to give her my entire length, which whe was taking well. To compliment my pulling her head towards me, she had a strong grip on each of my arse cheeks pulli g me to her. This was raw base, sexual gratification at its best. I could feel myself verging on climax, but i wasnt expecting what came next. In one quick movement, she slipped her index finger into my asshole. I had to grit my teeth to stop from screaming out (im pretty vocal normally). It

over a year ago

Have to be quiet the neighbours might hear you

By *sh80 OP   Man
over a year ago

Horwich

As i felt myself cumming she just looked up and kept sucking, i could see her gulping with each squirt. As i finished, she kept sucking every drop as i spasmed in the post ejaculation sensitivity. I stiffled a laugh of pleasure and opened my mouth to speak. She shook her head and stood up, gave me a wink, a kiss on the mouth, and then nodded to the door. I left, not a word was spoken. I got home to a 'thanks, needed that'message. We had a few random meets for a few months after until she started seeing someone, but the routine was the same. No words, just pleasure each other, read the body signals, and just go.

over a year ago

Sometimes that's what you need. X

over a year ago

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch