Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Coffee Shop encounter

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was sitting outside it was dry day, rare thing this summer just having a coffee and a couple walked passed, she was late 50s good shape and well dressed, nice heels on and I saw or did I a Ace of Spades tattoo on her ankle

No way I said to myself and her husband walked passed he gave a look and I didn't think twice, I just drank my coffee

A few minutes later they walked back passed and sat down at the table opposite me

Him with his back to me she facing me and well I had to look and yes inside of her right ankle an Ace of Spades

Hold on she walked the other way so is that 2 tattoos one on each ankle so now I was questioning my own eyesight

Anyway the ordered and I finished my coffee and was to get up when she said going so soon

I said sorry, she said you were looking at my legs do you like them, I replied well yes but I like your ankles and can on see one and she said oh, I'll fix that and turned in her seat and showed me her other ankle and yes it had a matching tattoo

I smiled she said you like and approve I looked at her husband and she don't mind him he only cleans up when I'm ready to be cleaned

I looked at her then him and said, good Cock husband knows his place, so may I enquire do you have any more tattoos

She smiled and said yes 1 more but I can't show it here, I sat down again and said ah now you see if you move to the side and part I can see more than you think

She laughed and did then moved her dress on her legs so I could see more and then just a glimpse of white cotton panties

Told you she said, I leaned forward and said while you wait for your coffees the ladies is in there, go remove them and sit back down and let me see

She looked at me then her husband and he started to speak I said quiet Cock this is show and tell time not play and clean up time

At this she rose walked away and returned a few minutes later and sat down just as the coffee was delivered

Waitress gone she turned to me and showed me her smooth pussy lips, I said now the tattoo just a flash and she did

Lovely would like to give cock something to eat, ill be at this address in 30 minutes for an hour or 2 and walked away

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rivate Eye101Man
over a year ago

Halton

More mate

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nice one

By *andyandmickCouple
over a year ago

chilwell

By *cotty909Man
over a year ago

tranent

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

By *yrman57Man
over a year ago

Ayr

Excellent !!!

By *exbot 1Man
over a year ago

Chester le street

Ow yes

over a year ago

I arrived at my apartment went in tidied up quickly and jumped into the shower

Towel wrapped round my waist, body still wet the doorbell rang

I answered and it was them, I told them to come up and opened the door

I stood waiting it didn't take long and in they walked

He started to say, we have some rules and I snapped shout up cock, the lady says what she wants and if she doesn't like says No simple as for you suck this hard for her to enjoy and I dropped my towel

She said go on suck him get him hard for me while get ready

He got on his knees and took me in his mouth and started to suck me

She smiled saying good cock and then undressed leaving just her heels on she walked over to us and put a hand on her husbands head pushing him down on my cock saying deeper suck him deeper

I flicked her nippled and then leaned forward bit each one gently then went to kiss her she pulled away saying no my lips for your cock and his mouth only unless you make me cum hard and I squirt

Fair enough I said pulling away from him I looked down and said get naked cock and rim her ass

She looked me said he can rim you, oh he will but first I want you wet ready to take me and have cock lick me as enter you

You going to fuck my ass first then, no I replied and leaned forward moving my left hand between her open legs slid 2 fingers straight up her pussy, she moaned, I said your pussy is already soaking and ready for fun

By *arried-bi-guyMan
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

By *kpiercedCouple
over a year ago

walsall

By *ornybarMan
over a year ago

clonmel

over a year ago

I felt his tongue hit my hand as I fingered her

I told him to suck my fingers and pulled out of her he did suck each one

Turn round I want to see your ass and she did I then pushed her head down and told her to spread her legs and her ass open

What a wonderful sight it was

I moved forward ran my left hand down her back and then pushed hard 2 fingers into her wet ass as deep as could go

She cried out I said silent bitch you moan when I tell you

Her husband looked at me and I said now you same position cock and he did and I pushed 2 fingers into his ass

She had turned her head and watched me sink my fingers in her husband Oh fuck she said I've never seen him take anything in his ass

He wants my cock in it I said don't you cock

Yes he said please fuck me so she can see you deep in me

She grasped really you want him in you Yes he pleaded yes

Go on fuck him, I'll do anything you want anything if you fuck him now

I pulled my fingers from her ass pointed at the table, lube condoms sitting there she smiled and got on her knees, sucked me locked my balls put a condom on me and dropped lube on it and then on his ass as I pulled my fingers out of him

I looked at her she knew what to do and guided my cock to his ass and helped me enter him

Don't move she said I need to video this and went for her phone and recorded me go deep into his ass as he said no put that away

I said I have cock, I'm balls deep in you shut up cock and enjoy being fucked like a bitch

By *midsfabguyMan
over a year ago

WMids

Awesome

By *ADSPARKY200Man
over a year ago

Watford

Please continue

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

By *lugoneMan
over a year ago

rathmicheal

over a year ago

5 minutes I pounded his ass as she videoed him taking me

I slowed and pulled out pulling to condom off he said don't stop please

I teased his hole slipped just my head him bare and she gasped oh fuck yes fuck him like that the way he fucks me

I pulled away and told him to suck me

She screamed fuck ass to mouth you dirty fucker Ben you are a total cock loving slut I knew it

I slapped her ass you now bitch spread those legs

He turned grabbed my cock and pushed me straight into her no condom fuck her like thus please she wants it bad I know

I didn't move the heat of her pussy was wonderful on my cock she said he rights fuck me but don't cum in me

I started to pound her pussy

He got behind me licking my ass and balls as fucked her

I was close and then he pushed a finger in her ass, she bucked back and I almost didn't pull out in time but I did and my cum exploded over her ass and pussy

He moved away and moved forward my cock hard still spurting cum

My cock push against her ass and slipped in a bit she moaned and said fuck yes pushed down on me taking me balls deep in her as cum filled her ass

He looked on shocked greedy bitch he said

This was so hot I started to pound her ass he grabbed her phone and recorded her being fucked and covered in cum

I pulled out push him down and he went fuck me fill me and I did she looked at me as emptied my second load in his ass

I pulled out and pushed her head towards my cock she said no no

He said please just this once and she took my cock in her mouth sucked my knob clean then spat it out lol

She looked at me and told him clean her up now and his mouth went to her ass

over a year ago

He eat her ass and pussy clean and she came looking at me, my cock was getting hard again watching them

She pushed him away look at me and said OK he can get dressed and go now just you and me for half an hour, wait outside for me you can clean me again when we get home

He got dressed and left not even a glance back at her

She said OK then fuck me just fuck me rough fast hard deep fucking and cum in me balls deep

I walked to the bedroom and told her get in here then

over a year ago

Great story, horny bugger

over a year ago

Great story

By *eeker of pleasureMan
over a year ago

manchester

By *exbot 1Man
over a year ago

Chester le street

Very horny

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

By *acksmith22Man
over a year ago

cannock

Hot stroy

over a year ago

Great start

By *ornybarMan
over a year ago

clonmel

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

over a year ago

We fucked for next 30 to 40 minutes

I didn't know I could give a 4th load but she got it out of me, drained me

My cock was exhausted lol

She started to get dressed and I said hold on and pushed her onto the bed Spread your legs I told her and lifted her small panties and slowly pushed them into her pussy with just a small piece exposed between her red swollen pussy lips

Now I expect a photo of your cock eating these out of you within the hour and tell me if he likes the taste

She laughed oh he will

She left saying again some time

Yes I said would be good

I showered had a drink and then my phone went and there it was the Cock husband eating her cum soaked panties out of her pussy

Next time was also fun

By *elfastpantyguyMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Fantastic man love it

By *im69000Man
over a year ago

louth

By *im66123Man