Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Homemades

Jump to newest

By *uckSakeJake OP   Man
over a year ago

Croydon

Anyone ever been sent or come across a cheeky homemade sex vid whilst chatting to someone and then you recognise/know another participant/s in the video?

Who was it and did you tell them?

Dm me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iscreetMan_UKMan
22 weeks ago

Heathrow/Slough hotel

Someone I used to work with ventures into OnlyFans for a short while and I found out when some of his stuff got posted to sites like XTube.

Always had a crush on him so was nice to see the goods!

Funny thing is he is quite masc looking (as long as he doesn’t speak) so I’ve seen his vids shared on Twitters as “Straight man baited” when he is very far from straight!

By *shfordfunMan
22 weeks ago

Ashford

ive come across a couple of interesting items online

ive watched and chatted to someone on onlyfans, who is litterally next door and im shocked but pleased at how dirty she is

my daughter also once told me her friend was desperate for money and was on onlyfans and adultwork

she is amazing and has a really dirty outlook on life

its a shame she knows me through my daughter or i might have used the other platform

finally, my friend was throwing out some old stuff, so i said i would tip it for him

i dont mind doing it, and usually take the electricals out to harvest old hard drives etc

i happened to find a large selection of his wife, and have to admit, her talents have been hidden and i get a trill knowing what ive seen

Post new Message to Thread