Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Did it go too far....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'd been meeting James and Sarah regular over a 6 month period.

Initial meets had been regular mmf, with James taking great pleasure in watching Sarah be a complete slut for another man. Occasionally he would join in but he usually just took a front row seat.

We'd built up a good understanding and rapport over this period and it was evident we were all relaxed with the arrangement.

Things did progress however and this was made apparent to me whilst me and Sarah were laid in bed following one of our dirty sessions, James meanwhile was downstairs making us all a post fuck drink.

"he likes this you know" Sarah remarked as she laid her head on my chest

"i do too" I replied, assuming she was commenting on our regular mmf arrangement.

Sarah went on "No, I mean, this specifically, him making the drinks whilst we lay here in bed, he likes the humiliation of it"

I was a little taken aback by the detailed remark, so far James has very much been involved in our meets, there had been no mention of any power dynamics at play and definately no mention of purposeful humiliation.

Sarah went on to describe how recently James had been encouraging her to talk about me more in bed. This included James asking her if she fancies me more, if I was bigger, even if I made her feel more special.

I asked Sarah if she was comfortable with this

"i fuckin love it, was her reply, it means I don't have to lie" she said with a giggly smile

She climbed on top of me, straddling me whilst her lips locked mine.

At this moment James walked into the bedroom

"I've made the drinks, oh... Sarah?"

Sarah completely ignored her husband's presence and our tongues continued to circle each others.

James continued "Sarah your drinks here"

She momentarily stopped to instruct her husband to leave it on the bedside table, following up with a cold and callous remark

"infact, just leave us to it" she instructed her hubby

"we don't need you at the moment"

To be continued

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *hris 1000200Man
over a year ago

kells

Sounds good so far

Reply privately

By *otwifeforyou1978Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Carry on !!!

Reply privately

By *ton_maleMan
over a year ago

Shoreham

Good start

Reply privately

By *andyel73Man
over a year ago

Leyland

Fabulous start can't wait for more

Reply privately

over a year ago

That morning was made up of list filled fuckin between myself and Sarah. James respected his wife's wishes and stayed out of the room. There was a slight awkwardness as I left the house, with me and James simply shaking hands and mumbling that we would see each other soon.

No contact was had for the following few days and I was worried that we may have over stepped the mark by playing without James in the room.

I shouldn't have worried, Sarah messaged me on the wednesday night

"I've never seen him more turned on. He can't stop talking about it. Asking me what went on in the bedroom. We've hit on something here..."

Messages went back and forth but this was mainly flirting about Sunday mornings antics. Sarah ended the exchange by suggesting I come round to their Friday night for some drinks.

Friday arrived and I excitedly knocked on the front door. I was excited to see what lingerie Sarah was wearing as she answered the door. This was her usual trick and it didn't usually take long for the 3 of us to be indulging in some naughty mmf action.

Imagine my suprise then when I answered and Sarah was dressed in a vanilla style.

"come in she said" kissing me on the cheek

"me and James want to talk to you if that's OK?"

My initial reaction wasn't good, I was fully expecting the pair to politely inform me that since last Sunday James has freaked out and that our arrangement would be coming to quote an abrupt end.

I couldn't have been further from the truth. James and Sarah sat on the sofa as I perched on the leather chair in the corner.

James went first

"matt, we've honeslty loved this last few months and we can't describe just what this has done to our sex life..

And we, we understand, well."

"spit it out for God's sale" Sarah demanded

"he wants to be a fuckin cuckolded matt" Sarah blurred out

James went read with embrassment as Sarah continued

"it's been creeping up this for months but he's now fully conceded to it, he loves being humiliated by your presence and it's THAT dynamic which is the real turn on for him"

James looked on in horor and was quick to try and explain "matt we get it if this isn't for you. We don't want to make you feel uncomfortable"

I remained calm but inside my stomach was doing somersaults.

These butterflies got more intense as Sarah described what this might entail

"i have feelings for you matt. I love James but these past few months has been the most exciting in my life sexually. We want to change the dynamic"

I looked to James to check his reaction to his wife telling me this, he calmly stated "just hear Sarah out matt"

Sarah laid out in full what it is they wanted.

"i love James, matt, I always will but sexually things change in a marriage, I need passion, I need a lover, a need dating, flirting. Weekends away with someone who I can't take my hands off. We've found that in you"

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's quite remarkable that we didn't actually get down to any playing. Instead we talked and discussed what this all meant for us.

James made it very clear that his sole aim from all this was to ensure that Sarah was satisfied and happy, yes it turned him on too but it was all about making sure she got what she needed and wanted.

Sarah winked at me before looking me in the eyes "I fancy you ya know". The way she said this was a turn on in itself, so calmly without any worry for what James thought.

Sarah stroked James thigh as she spoke in my direction

"i wanna see where this leads matt. I admitted my feelings were more than sexual weeks ago but didn't have the guts to admit. I Was scared to tell both of you"

I could tell she needed my reassurance and beckoned her over to my knee. She stood from her hubby's side and came and sat on my knee

I held her hand and with my other hand lifted the hair from the side of her cheek. Looking into her eyes I admitted I felt the same

Our eyes locked into each others as I pulled her head towards me. We kissed for what felt like forever until I whispered in her ear "i wanna be your boyfriend Sarah"

Sarah smiled and Turnef to James who was sat in awe of us both "did you hear that?" she asked her hubby

"he asked me out babe"

James stuttered before replying "and what do you think of that"

"it's what I want" Sarah informed him.

That was that. As simple as that myself and Sarah found ourselves now in a relationship

We spent the rest of the evening explaining to James what his wife new relationship meant for him

The list was as follows

1. No permission needed for Sarah to see me or play with me

2. Me and Sarah needed space. If we didn't want him there then he would respect that

3. We would be free to go on dates to pubs, cinema and trips away etc. We would decide if James was invited. This would be under the premise that we would be careful. This was a secret for James and Sarah and we needed to be careful

4. I would be faithful to Sarah and would any play with another female would be classed as cheating

5. Sex between myself and Sarah would not be unprotected

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Reply privately

By *D of funCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

Reply privately

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *andyel73Man
over a year ago

Leyland

Amazing can't wait to see where this leads

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

By *ierced 2Couple
over a year ago

Village near Great Yarmouth

This is perfect! This is how we love to play, I can sit and watch, or sit blindfolded and restrained and listen, or be banished from the bedroom while they play. If I’m lucky, I get to perform clean up duties. We haven’t taken the next step so far, but, I hope we do. She has my blessing to go as far as she/they want, there’ll be no objection from me. I want her have the best sex life possible, but I know I can’t provide that on my own.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd be lying if I said our new found freedom didn't have it's teething problems.

I soon learned to stop asking Sarah of James was OK with certain aspects etc.

I plucked up the courage to ask Sarah if she fancied a cinema date the following weekend. She jumped at the chance and even suggested I stay the night afterwards.

She then informed me that James had been decorating the spare room all week, Sarah was adamant that she no longer wanted the 3 of us sleeping in the bed which had been the previous arrangement after late night mmfs. The rules were now changing. I would be stopping over most Weekends and we both felt it was important that we shared intimate times together in order to build our relationship.

James would now be expected to stay in the spare room at Weekends and as such had decorated it to his taste, if he was to be banished to it, he needed it to be nice and practical for himself.

Sarah set aside wardrobe space so I could keep clothes at their house. She even placed a photo of us both on her bedside table, it really looked the part in a love heart shaped frame.

The cinema date was amazing and we spent most of the film, giggling like teenagers whilst kissing. Holding hands throughout. James consistently messaged to try and get horny updated however Sarah sent just 1 back

"I'm with my boyfriend, please don't hassle me. I'm safe. That's all you need to know. Ps. Can you make mine and matts bed, we want fresh bedding tonight"

We ensured that we didn't hold hands outside of the cinema hence sticking to the cuck rules we'd set the previous week but once on the car, Sarah teased my crotch as she described her happiness at finally finding a boyfriend who cared for her.

When we arrived back, James had lot candles, chilled the wine and ensured that the bedding was fresh.

He stood by the living room door as we entered, both laughing and racing about the film

Aarah gave her husband a peck on the cheek, thanking him for making sure the house was sorted for us.

It was the normality of it all that really struck me. I'd never seen this side to Sarah, she was completely at ease with the situation and didn't blink and eyelid at the prospect of cuddling upto me on the sofa in her small, tight hugging pyjamas.

I needed to step up and adopt the role of dominant boyfriend, I know that's what she wanted.

I asked James to take off his clothes sit on the chair opposite. I then whispered to Sarah whilst stroking her tight pussy through her pyjama shorts

"go tell him all about our date"

Sarah stood from the sofa before getting on all fours and crawling towards James. She had a devil look in her eyes

She bit her lip as she approached her baked hubby

"omg I've had THE best night I've had in so many years baby. Matt paid for the meal and we sat on the back seat. Honeslty I've not felt like that since our early days."

James was Obvously enjoying this as his cock grew infront of her face

"have you made your bed too?" Sarah asked

James nodded

"good cause matt is sleeping with me tonight and I'm going to be a complete whore for my boyfriend. I've told him he can have every single hole tonight"....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fabulous story, hope it does end badly?

Reply privately

By *D123Man
over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

"Fabulous story, hope it does end badly?"

Hope the word NOT is missing there!

Great story!

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *irty CatsCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Very horny story

Reply privately

By *irenHotandColdCouple
over a year ago

Cirencester

Reply privately

By *andyel73Man
over a year ago

Leyland

Amazing

Reply privately

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Reply privately

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *riendlymasseurMan
over a year ago

birmingham Warwickshire &Worcestershire

Love to hear about him having her holes

Reply privately

over a year ago

I must admit it took some getting used to the shift in dynamic between myself, Sarah and James but the truth is I fancied her, she fancied me and James must have got off on this, it was his suggestion anyway.

I pulled Sarah to her feet and embraced her in my arms with James looking on from the chair. Sarah turned to face him and openly asked us both if she could admit something to us both, we both nodded.

Sarah then pointed towards her husband's now erect cock

"THAT has never really given me what I want, all our marriage I've been longing for something more, something and someone bigger and better, something to fuck me properly and someone to make me feel excited again"

James let out a groan from the chair, it was obvious this was turning him on.

Sarah then started to tear away at my clothes before demanding that James stand to his feet. She placed both cocks together in her hands and compared.

"husbands cock and boyfriends cock, which one do you think I prefer James" Sarah asked

"your boyfriends" James replied, unable to look us both in the eye.

"ooh 3 points to James" Sarah sarcastically said, laughing in her husband's face.

I ordered James into his knees infront of my now erect cock and motioned sarah to do the same.

Sarah didn't need to be asked to take my length in her mouth and proceeded to start devouring my cock.

She'd done this many times before but this felt different. I pulled her face away using her hair and instructed her to kiss her husband

"can you taste my boyfriend" sarah quizzed

James nodded and started to slowly lick the lips of his wife, ensuring that he tasted every drop of pre cum that glistened from Sarah's mouth.

We laughed when James hunted that there was a subtle salty taste to the kisses and Sarah confirmed that it was infact the pre cum that he could taste.

She then spread her hands in kid air and asked James to look directly at her wedding ring.

"you gave me this ring as a sign of our love James, we were meant to be faithful and happy in marriage and now look at us"

I was taken aback by the stern tones but was even more Suprised when sarah took the ring off her wedding finger and proceeded to rub it around the edge of my cock before asking James to place it back on her hand, just like he had done on their wedding day.

Reply privately

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

Reply privately

By *lutandhubbyCouple
over a year ago

west midlands

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

over a year ago

Very hot story !

Reply privately

By *rdiscreet327Man
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

So good. Can’t wait to hear more.

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *oolie alMan
over a year ago

Stockton-on-Tees

Loving this

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Love this

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *atehantsTV/TS
over a year ago

Petersfield

Reply privately

By *lay-with-MeMan
over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

Reply privately

By *avidgeorge68Man
over a year ago

wakefield

fantastic

Reply privately

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

Reply privately

By *lymouth nice guyMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

Reply privately

By *ockforplay66Man
over a year ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

Reply privately

By *ricky09Man
over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

Reply privately

over a year ago

God I love this. The Intimacy with another guy as he’s forced to watch

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

Reply privately

By *ill74Man
over a year ago

New forest area

Very well written.

Reply privately

By *ocktoplaywithMan
over a year ago

Derby

Reply privately

over a year ago

With her wedding ring now glistening with pre cum, Sarah took my hand and led me upstairs.

"let's go to our bed baby" she suggested. By this point Sarah was naked and I watched her bum as she made her way up the stairs.

James followed in pursuit, unsure of whether he was even invited or not.

When we entered the bedroom I noticed a blanket and pillow situated in the corner of the room, next to the blanket was a photo frame with a photo of Sarah and James on their wedding day.

It looked slightly odd and I was inquisitive enough to ask what it was all about.

"Do you want to explain James" Sarah asked

James looked embarrassed as he started to explain "whilst you was out Sarah told me to get my bed ready. I started to get the spare room ready expecting to stay in there tonight but she's insisted I spend the night on the floor in the same room as you both"

Myself and Sarah laughed as we looked down at the very humble "bed". Sarah continued her verbal assault.

"I've been nice and put a photo of our wedding day next to him, thats to remind him of what it was like before the days of me being a whore for another man"

I then ushered James into a sitting position in the corner of the room. His cock still hard as he dropped to a sitting position on his blanket.

I positioned myself into a sitting position on the end of the bed approximately a couple of yards away from where James was sat. I then prompted Sarah to come over and drop to her knees.

Her husband had the best seat in the house, as far as we were concerned he was lucky and not in anyway hard done by.

Sarah gripped my cock and smiled as she started to circle my cock around her lips again. She then grabbed James hair and yanked it towards my cock, he was inches away from it as Sarah started to deep throat me.

Her grip on James hair got tighter and her verbals nastier as she took her time to devour her new boyfriends cock

"i want you to grab that photo of us and hold it whilst I suck matts cock. Go on... Fuckin stare at it and look how happy we are" Sarah was scary in her approach, she really wanted James to know his place.

I stood to my feet and throat fucked Sarah, making her gag as I pulled out. Pre cum and spit linked my cock to her mouth as she gasped for air.

Sarah scooped up the juices from my hard cock and her mouth and smeared them over james chest and face.

"look at my wedding dress James. Look at that whilst you're covered in my boyfriends pre cum"

Sarah then assumed a doggy style position as James sat on his knees at the end of the bed. She wanted to stare in James eyes whilst I entered her.

I was unsure of what to do next, I'd played with Sarah on numerous occasions but this had always included the use of condoms. We has set rules though and rule 5 had been no protection.

Sarah grabbed hold of my erect cock from behind and guided it into her soaking pussy.

Her eyes rolled back as I entered her from behind, she let out a groan before looking into James eyes again

"that's the first bareback cock I've had, apart from yours since I fucked that guy behind your back when we first went out with each other" she said to her humiliated hubby

I was shocked at this, it was obvious that at some point Sarah had been unfaithful before their marriage but it seems like something James enjoyed hearing about.

I started to pound her pussy and Sarah panted whilst fixating her eyes on James.

I decided to join in thr teasing

"this is how it is now James, I'm inside my girlfriend. My girlfriend James, how does that sound, my girlfriend!!!!"

Sarah took hold of my hand and demanded I fucked her harder,

"fuckin destroy me baby" she demanded

James held her other hand as I continued to slap my body against his wife.........

Reply privately

By *ockforplay66Man
over a year ago

keep going!!!

Reply privately

By *D of funCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

Reply privately

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

brill

Reply privately

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *axixxxMan
over a year ago

Bathgate

Reply privately

By *achelmcrTV/TS
over a year ago

ashton U L

Wow

Reply privately

By *imandhergwengCouple
over a year ago

Blackwood

Fantastic

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *reenworld55Man
over a year ago

dorchester

More please

Reply privately

By *andyel73Man
over a year ago

Leyland

Loving this

Reply privately

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

Reply privately

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

Wow so damn horny

Reply privately

By *issy and hotCouple
over a year ago

middlesbrough

Reply privately

By *oyforGoddessMan
over a year ago

Chester Le Street

Reply privately

By *entleman jim 2000Man
over a year ago

gamlingay

excellent.....carry on pls

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love this. Unprotected mmmmm x

Reply privately

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

over a year ago

Really enjoying this

Reply privately

over a year ago

The following two hours must have been a truly humbling experience for James, who in every other aspect of his life was confident, relatively successful and in every "normal".

But here he found himself in quite the situation. Did he under estimate Sarah's enthusiasm for this fantasy, was he really sure what he was letting himself in for?

This wasnt the time to ponder such questions as Sarah instructed James to lay on his back on their marital bed. Sarah straddled her hubby in the 69 position and lowered her bum so that her dripping pussy lay on the James lips.

I positioned myself behind Sarah but before entering her I opened up her pussy lips and ordered James to lick.

Sarah laughed when he confirmed that he could taste her boyfriend on her pussy.

"that's enough" Sarah shouted at James

And with that I once again entered MY gorgeous girl. James was less than an inch away from my cock which continually slipped out due to the moisture which oozed from her pussy.

Sarah and I laughed when upon pulling out my cock dropped onto James' face.

I then informed Sarah that i was moments from unloading. Sarah was in pure ecstacy as she pleased with me to "fill me up".

James then interrupted in a panic

"Sarah.. Sarah. We haven't discussed this"

"ssshhhhhh" Sarah responded almost instantly.

I felt uncomfortable as there seemed to be a mis understanding regarding the boundaries of where I was going to spunk.

James pulled his face away from his wife's pussy in an attempt to be heard more clearly

"Sarah don't you think we should chat this through"

Sarah pulled herself out of the doggy position and in an angry manner peered over James who was still laid on the bed.

"did we all agree that matt was now my boyfriend" Sarah sternly asked

"yes" James replied

"so what on earth gives you the right to spunk up me and not matt?" she asked her now nervous looking hubby

James stuttered, unable to formulate a reply.

"exactly. You have no right. So your happy for me to talk dirty to you, you tell me to humiliate you, you even suggested I rub my wedding ring in his cum, this was your idea!!!!! But Now you wanna try and dictate where MY boyfriend unloads?"

James closed his eyes and remained silent.

I needed to make a decision quickly here. I either pulled the plug on the fun and request we all chat about boundaries or I take control of the situation and fill Sarah will my sperm

I acted on pure instinct and pulled Sarah up to her feet, bending her over the bed so she was laid over her husband.

I started to once again pound away at her pussy. Sarah was unable to muster any talk as my balls slapped against her already spanked bum

"she's fuckin having it James. I'm gonna spunk up my girlfriend, hold her in place" I roared

James placed his arms over Sarah's back in order to keep her in the bent over position

It was too much, I held her hips tight as I thrust one last time inside her, filling Sarah with hot creamy spunk.

Sarah, still unable to talk collapsed in a heap on top of her husband

The tension in the room was at fever pitch as I pulled out, Nervous at what the reaction would be

Sarah lifted her head up to face her husband. I wondered whether she would feel guilt following our heat of the moment decision

She was calm and without flinching and in a soft tone she simply stared at her husband and said quietly

"get me and matt a drink, get what you need for the spare room and get out of my sight. Please leave me and matt to sleep"

Reply privately

By *D of funCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *acksmith22Man
over a year ago

cannock

Hot stroy

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *D123Man
over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Wow!

Reply privately

By *ince163Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Interesting one this!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

This raises many thoughts in my mind, and some memories, some good some bad ! I am following it with interest.

Reply privately

By *ockforplay66Man
over a year ago

Reply privately

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

Reply privately

By *over not a fighter69Man
over a year ago

greenock

True story?

Reply privately

By *ilthy_Professional_MaleMan
over a year ago

woodley

This is hot

Reply privately

over a year ago

The next few hours was spent with myself and Sarah laid in the marital bed. It was a mixture if Sarah laying on my chest, straddling me, kissing me and whispering things to each other such as

"do you feel the same way I do?"

We both admitted that this new found dynamic had taken on a life of its own and we were both caught up in the excitement of it.

Suprisingly James left us to it and it did leave me wondering just how he was feeling. Around midnight Sarahs phone vibrated with a what's app message from James

"please please please can I cum?"

Sarah began typing back before hesitating, she sat up in bed and asked me my thoughts.

After all, James had been more than a willing cuck on his first time, he'd been pretty well behaved and had all but accepted his role as the third cog in a very exciting wheel.

"i think we should let him" was my reply.

Sarah instructed James to come into the bedroom.

Soon enough the door tentatively opened and in walked a naked James. He stood at the side of the bed, the side that for the last 20 years had been reserved for him and him only. He stood in silence waiting for permission of Sarah.

Sarah smiled and in a softer tone then was previously used said to James "are you horny babe?"

There was no need to humiliate him verbally in this setting, after all he was still her husband and she still loved him, the fact that she now had a boyfriend didn't change this.

James nodded and confirmed that he was infact desperate to wank. His attention however was diverted however when he glanced over at the bedside table next to where Sarah was laid. He noticed a photo of me and Sarah which she had framed and had placed next to their bed.

"when was that taken" James tentatively asked.

Sarah turned to the photo "oh that. Matt got it me before our cinema date. It was when we all went for a drink the other week. He thought it looked nice"

The photo of Sarah and me has replaced the wedding photo that James had taken with him to the spare room.

James' cock twitched as Sarah handed the photo to James.

"go on wank over that then" Sarah laughed.

James held the photo frame of his wife with her new boyfriend and with his other hand began masturbating. Sarah once again laid her head on my chest and smiled at the sight of her husband getting off to the photo

"i think he's going to cum straight away" I joked

Sarah encouraged him "go on wank that cock. Look how happy I look in the photo.. Look in my eyes and look how happy matt makes me. Look at my wedding ring on it. Go on James... Go on. Wank that cock".

James couldn't hold out any longer and he groaned out loud. He threw the photo frame onto the bed and caught his spunk with his now free hand.

Sarah laughed in a humiliating manner as James grunted and groaned as he held the fresh spunk in his hand.

James exited the room to go and clean himself up before returning with a smile on his face.

He kissed his wife on the cheek and said thank you.

Sarah asked him to turn the light out on his way out and with that he left me and his wife in bed.

James had been dipped into the deep end but he was a quick learner, there was no doubt about that.

Sarah turned to me and kissed me slowly in the dark before whispering

"he will get used to it babe. I promise"

I stroked her hair and kissed he in return before replying

"he's going to have to babe".

We said goodnight and I held her in my arms until we both fell asleep

Reply privately

By *tephine DommeTV/TS
over a year ago

Waterford Ireland

More please

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *portbilly1976Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *axixxxMan
over a year ago

Bathgate

Reply privately

By *teve1001Man
over a year ago

Crayford

Amazing

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love the intimacy. You can see there’s something deep between them. James is certainly the 3rd wheel and that’s exciting xx

Reply privately

By *imandhergwengCouple
over a year ago

Blackwood

Reply privately

over a year ago

Phoof…. This is hot. You’ve created so much erotic imagery with your story-telling. Great writing OP.

Reply privately

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Reply privately

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

Reply privately

By *ricky09Man
over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

Reply privately

By *peedy74Man
over a year ago

Thame

Reply privately

By *lymouth nice guyMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

Very hot story

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

Reply privately

By *ohnny4playMan
over a year ago

Kinross

I love how Sarah has taken control over James.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Reply privately

By *ockforplay66Man
over a year ago

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Wow, fantastic!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Over the next few weeks myself and Sarah got to know each other on a much deeper level, James actively encouraged this and would often give lifts to his wife to the bar, restaurant etc that we were meeting at.

On one occasion James was also in attendance. We'd met at a bar but Sarah made him sit across the other side, he watched on as we chatted, laughed and flirted over drinks.

Throughout all this however was a sense of frustration at not being able to fully flirt, hold hands and kiss etc in public. It would only take one friend of either of us to spot myself and Sarah and our secret little fantasy would turn very awkward.

Sarah had an idea!! Why dont we go on holiday? There was a lot to consider. Were we all to share a room? What about the bed situation.... Was James even invited at all?

This was new ground for us so we decided that we should all be involved in the planning of it.

We sat James down with us after one of our date nights and informed him of our plan. We had discussed it over dinner and myself and Sarah agreed that James should be included, it would add the fun and after all they needed a break as a couple too, even if Sarah WAS bringing her boyfriend.

Unfortunately for James Sarah has decided that he should be made to stop in a seperate room. This would certainly cost more however it would mean that myself and Sarah would get a whole 10 days to cement our new relationship

"after all, we've been on so many holidays together babe, it just feels more productive if me and matt can have our own private space without distraction at night. Of course we will invite you over sometimes but it will be a great way for me and my new fella to spend some quality time together, you don't mind do you?" Sarah asked her hubby

James looked slightly taken aback and wanted some reassurance

" what about the dynamic around the pool etc. Isn't it going to look strange, the 3 of us on holiday together?"

Sarah barked back instantly

"i dont give a shit what people think. We will never see them again anyway. The women will only be jealous anyway. They'd secretly love to be able to take their both their hubby and boyfriend away at the same time. Plus, me and matt won't have to hide anything in public. Oh my god, it's going to be amazing!!!! I'll be free to hold his hand, to flirt, to kiss. We will be an actual couple.

James looked less assured but agreed to the arrangement.

Whilst myself and James looked at the best possible deals Sarah was like a teenager going on their first independent holiday. She talked to us about late night beach walks, trips out and meals at night. Finally she had some space away from home where she could put her husband in his place and be an actual lover to her boyfriend.

The holiday was booked. A ten week stay in a 5 star resort, James would have the standard room whilst he was forced to book the honeymoon suite for his wife and her new fella. Sarah wanted to celebrate by having James watch as I creampied her pussy from behind.

This was going to be a holiday of a lifetime...

Reply privately

over a year ago

10 weeks, Nice !

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

over a year ago

"10 weeks, Nice ! "

That should be ten days. James isn't that rich.. And he's paying ha ha

Reply privately

By *oee25Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

Reply privately

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

Reply privately

By *ockforplay66Man
over a year ago

Reply privately

By *lymouth nice guyMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

Loving this

Reply privately

By *annSummersMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *_new_memberMan
over a year ago

Tewkesbury

Amazing!

Reply privately

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Lucky, poor guy if that makes sense

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not sure about this yet….seems a little cruel

Reply privately

By *axixxxMan
over a year ago

Bathgate

Reply privately

By *D123Man
over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Reply privately

By *i Sub BoyMan
over a year ago

Ammanford

Such a hot story x

Reply privately

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Hope this happens

Reply privately

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Reply privately

By *uncouplerk40Couple
over a year ago

TD

Very hot

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Very hot "

Well said...tis a great tale indeed

Reply privately

By *exymarvelMan
over a year ago

cardiff

Nice synamic

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Interesting times ahead xx

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *anky677Man
over a year ago

Near-by

Reply privately

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

Reply privately

By *nlyme40Man
over a year ago

Rugeley

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

Reply privately

By *tuartieMan
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Sounds if it's going to turn nasty

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

Reply privately

By *andyel73Man
over a year ago

Leyland

Amazing

Reply privately

By *woformorefunCouple
over a year ago

Dundee

Reply privately

By *atandasmileMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Not sure about this yet….seems a little cruel"

Yes, although I anticipated as much from the title.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The receptionist looked slightly confused as we arrived in the foyet as a trio.

Myslelf and Sarah were handed the keys to our honeymoon suite which was situated at the very top of the hotel whilst James was on the third floor in his standard room.

Our luggage was taken from us at reception and arrived in our room before us meanwhile James carried his own case. We agreed to unpack before hopefully familiarising ourselves with the complex and the resort.

The honeymoon suite was lavish in its style and as we stood on the huge balcony which looked out over the Mediterranean, Sarah slung her arms around my neck and planted her lips on mine.

"this is what we needed babe. Some time to get to know each other more, away from home".

I nibbled Sarah's neck and worked my hands into her bum as I whispered in reply "I fancy you soo much".

We unpacked our clothes and checked out the comfort of the bed. The latter had been covered in rose petals and a bottle of champagne had been place in the centre. A note read "to the happy couple. We hope your have a fantastic stay with us".

I pulled Sarah down on top of me and resumed the kissing until we were abruptly interrupted by the room phone ringing. It was James, he was keen to make plans for the rest of the day

It was kid afternoon and James was suggesting we take a walk around the hotel and maybe go have a drink on the seafront

Sarah, tired from the travelling felt she needed to rest but asked James to come check out their room. Plus, she had a present for him anyway.

Five minutes hasn't passed before there was a knock at the door. I answered and invited James in to take a look around mine and his wife's accommodation for the next ten days.

James was dressed in shorts and a t shirt and seemed taken aback by the luxury of the suite.

"how amazing is this babe? What's your room like" she asked

"errr it's not like this, it's OK" James replied

Sarah went onto tease James by suggesting that if he played his cards right and was understanding of her needs then he may get yo spend the night with us at some point.

She then reached into her travel bag and produced a tightly wrapped present. James smiled and looked shocked at his wife's kindness.

He then smiled and warned Sarah "it best not be jewellery... You best not have spent loads on me"

Sarah dismissed this and was adamant that he deserved whatever was inside the small parcel. "I wanted to treat you, it's a thank you for understanding my needs and being a great husband, plus, you picked this place and paid for it, it's the least I could do"

I urged James to open it, eager to see what she'd got for him. James started to excitedly unwrap the sequined wrapping paper and smiled as he produced the white cardboard box that was no bigger than a large the size of his fist.

He shook it to his ear and when hearing the metal clanking tigether once again warned Sarah that it best not be jewellery.

James began to open the cardboard and with a smile took the present from out of the box. James wasn't the only one in shock when it was finally revealed what was inside.

"what is it" James asked, holding the product in the palm of his hand

"it's a chastity cage" Sarah laughed.

"it's to make sure you stay disciplined on our holiday away babe"

Sarah continued to elaborate "I've picked it carefully in the hope that it won't be seen under your swim shorts around the pool.

She encouraged James to see what else was inside. He emptied the box and out dropped a small key.

" matt has promised me an anklet as a souvenir from our hols so I thought u could keep the key on that"

Sarah then edged towards James and pulled down his shorts, she sucked his cock for a short while before forcing his penis inside the "gift".

"That should keep you nice and horny babe"

Sarah rose to her feet and kissed her caged husband on the lips, thanking him once again for being so open minded towards her sexual needs.

I rose to my feet and gesticulated towards James that he should lay on the honeymoon bed. He did so without questioning.

I then held Sarah's hand and led her to the bed, taking off her bikini in the process.

Sarah turned to face James and informed him of what was to happen next

"im tok tired to be a whore today babe, I want matt to make love to me"

Sarah straddles me and began slowly grinding her hips back and forth until my cock slid into her soaking pussy.

My hand stroked her hair as i pulled her in close. Sarah let out a gasp and held my other hand.

Slowly but surely I worked her up and her gasps got shorter and quicker. She stared at jes caged cock before looking him in the eyes and mouthing the words "he's making love to me baby".

I talked to her as her orgasm grew closer

"no hiding the fact we are a couple tonight babe, holding hands, flirting, kissing... All in public tonight"

That was enough for Sarah and she squeezed both my hands as she came, thrusting back one more time as if to savour the orgasm.

I lifted her hips up and down on my cock which Was now drenched in Sarah's juices.

I quickened the pace, knowing I too was moments away from spunkin.

I urged James to stroke his wife's hair as I quickened my movements, Sarah's head was buried in the pillow over my shoulder and with one last thrust I unloaded the thick semen deep into my girlfriend.

Sarah flopped into the middle of me and James, unable to hardly speak after her love making session.

No one said a word and the silence was filled by the sound of the air con which ensured we stayed cool.

Sarah regained her composure and asked both myself and James to take it in turns to kiss her. We did so without hesitation

First her husband, then me and so on, in a slow manner with our tongues teasing and circling.

Sarah then calmly uttered the words

"I'm going to take an hours sleep so I'm not too tired tonight..... I love you both"

And wirh that she snuggled in between her boyfriend and husbands bodies.

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *lymouth nice guyMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

Reply privately

By *parklyNipsWoman
over a year ago

...... North

Love this.

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *r_selfridge999Man
over a year ago

hednesford

Reply privately

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *eterpervisMan
over a year ago

back where i came from

Reply privately

By *orny1-4uMan
over a year ago

newcastle

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ilfermlineMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

Enjoying this

Reply privately

By *igkidexyMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Wow

Reply privately

By *ockforplay66Man
over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is NOT going to end well…she’s just taking the piss!

Reply privately

By *D123Man
over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This is NOT going to end well…she’s just taking the piss!"

Someone's thinking she went too far

Reply privately

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

Reply privately

By *ick manMan
over a year ago

Longford

Good

Reply privately

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Nice

Reply privately

By *overOral0Man
over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

Fantastic story OP. Cant wair to hear about the rest of their holiday

Reply privately

By *eeveeTV/TS
over a year ago

Doncaster

This sounds far too horny to be real life. If it is then lucky guy!

Reply privately

By *ardsoloMan
over a year ago

Harlow

So hot

Reply privately

By *eter4383Man
over a year ago

Norfolk

Omg I’d love to be the boyfriend in this!!

Reply privately

By *en1234300Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

Reply privately