Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Is there any better view than…..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is there any better view than your Mrs bent over so you can see her asshole gaping slightly and her pussy lips popping out?

I don’t think so……especially when she’s unaware you’ve caught her lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *essica.tv.plymouthTV/TS
over a year ago

Plymouth

For me it’s lying on my back, wife or g/f pussy being fucked above my face, taking in the awesome view and licking/sucking from time to time as he has her and of course cleaning both when they have had their pleasure xxx

By *duk70Man
over a year ago

langley

"Is there any better view than your Mrs bent over so you can see her asshole gaping slightly and her pussy lips popping out?

I don’t think so……especially when she’s unaware you’ve caught her lol"

Sounds perfect

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Does sound pretty amazing !

over a year ago

Looking at Benachie on a clear night from anywhere in sight (thats a long way)

By *oastal1968Man
over a year ago

London

When your wifes 36G tits sway as she is getting fucked from behind by her work colleague.

By *4funXXXMan
over a year ago

cheshire

Watching a guy slide his bare cock into your mrs pussy and fucking her to a big orgasum then him cuming in her and see his cum leak out as he pulls his cock out. Me knowing he only the second guy to ever cum in her.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Watching a guy slide his bare cock into your mrs pussy and fucking her to a big orgasum then him cuming in her and see his cum leak out as he pulls his cock out. Me knowing he only the second guy to ever cum in her. "

Super hot!

By *ot toddyMan
over a year ago

southmpton

Looking up from between her legs as she arches her back veins, popping in her neck, face flushed as She squeezes her tits Just as she fails to hold back the orgasm that floods your mouth

over a year ago

for me its watching as another man slides his hand up your wife's skirt and seeing her face as he reaches her pussy

By *avid 50Man
over a year ago

kendal

Totally agree, head and chest on the deck her knees apart, everything available and she looks round , smiles and says just get on with it

By *uzanne and RickyCouple
over a year ago

Midlothian

Just watching S give herself to another guy is amazing to watch. Watching them flirt then kiss all the way to her taking him in her mouth whilst looking at us to lowering herself onto him. Awesome!!

By *ukkake coupleCouple
over a year ago

herts

So true. I’m actually a fan of panties on too. Tight over her arse as she bends over. Instant semi. Watching her pull them down.

over a year ago

"For me it’s lying on my back, wife or g/f pussy being fucked above my face, taking in the awesome view and licking/sucking from time to time as he has her and of course cleaning both when they have had their pleasure xxx"

This hearing then both moan as he slides deep in and out her

By *aughtycple50Couple
over a year ago

a place

Watching her naughty Amalie as she holds another mans cock in hand and looks you in the eye as she slowly lowers hear mouth to his cock and sinks it down to his balls

By *aughtySexualArousalMan
over a year ago

SPALDING

"Is there any better view than your Mrs bent over so you can see her asshole gaping slightly and her pussy lips popping out?

I don’t think so……especially when she’s unaware you’ve caught her lol"

I totally agree, it's incredible. No other sight comes close. There's just something about it, it's like the horn switch being flicked on. From 0 to horny in 0.01 seconds.

By *uncouple666999Couple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Love watching Sue kissing a guy(s) then as she ducks them prior to getting in a 69 with me and I then lick her and the guy as they fuck leading to me eating her out after he has cum in her!

By *4funXXXMan
over a year ago

cheshire

"Love watching Sue kissing a guy(s) then as she ducks them prior to getting in a 69 with me and I then lick her and the guy as they fuck leading to me eating her out after he has cum in her!"
. That’s the best close up view in the world.

Post new Message to Thread