Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Late night anonymous meet turned into a taboo decision

Jump to newest

By *ecretlynaughty OP   Couple
over a year ago

gofuckyourselffabupieceofshit

A few years ago I had a solo male account as my wife didn't like to play then only now and again with close friends...

Anyways not sure how to start this but here goes...

I was on a solo male account and had not had any meets at the time so was eger for that first meet through fab... I used to always look at the people near by and it was always a sausage fest however now and again I would notice a young couple pop up normally late on a weekend,

One night I was up late and seen they were online so I had a look at there profile was pretty bare and only had 2 photos one was of the Males cock and 2nd was of the shaven pussy of the female, while i was being a perv and looking around I noticed they had posted a status saying anyone awake and want to come empty a load into my girlfriends young pussy... so I thought to myself this is it message them quick and hopefully they will agree before they get bombarded by messages... and to my amazement they reply almost instantly...

The message was this: hi nice cock looks nice and big and we think it will stretch her young pussy out nicely and when her pussy grips on you can empty your load into her.

I replied with I would absolutely love to help you with that right now. They replied ok this is the address and this is what we want you to do...

They gave address and following message was there rules...

Walk upto the door which will be left open ajar, enter and walk straight ahead and turn right, you will see the room will be almost in total darkness other than the TV in the corner giving off just enough light for you to see her young arse up in the arse and that is all as the rest of her will be covered over, the rules are no speaking and you must cum inside her atleast once.

I was nervous at first but sucked it up and off I went sure enough the door was open so I pushed it open and here come the nerves again. it was so dark but there was light at the end of the hall so I slowly moved towards it, I peaked inside and there she was the most perfect petite arse you had ever seen bent over the sofa legs apart displaying a perfectly shaven and fresh pussy.

I moved over to her stroking my hand across her lower back and onto her arse cheek, then moving across her pussy feeling its warmth and wetness I had forgot all my nerves and was as hard as i have ever been just looking at this perfect pussy it almost look untouched.

I stripped down my bottom half and dropped to my knees I wanted to taste it so I began to lick her pussy and arsehole it tasted incredible so clean, I slipped a finger inside as I sucked on her clit and couldn't believe how tight it was, I couldn't take it anymore I had to put my cock inside so I stood up and wet the end of my cock with some spit to lube it up a little and slowly pressed it against her pussy her lips slowly separating letting me slide deeper inside but gripping on tighter and tighter with every inch half way in I decided to push the remaining inches inside in one quick motion, up until this point she had remained almost silent apart from a few little moans but not now this time as I pushed it to her back wall I felt me bend inside her as she let out a loud moan, my cock achieved a new level of hardness at that moment and I began fucking her at different speeds deepness and hardness to try find which she seemed to respond to most, even tho I was here for me to get off and use her I wanted to make her cum and wanted her to enjoy it and hopefully I might get a 2nd or more invite. After around 15/20mins I couldn't hold it in anymore and I released a load deep inside her pushing it up against her back wall making sure my cum covered her whole cervix and as I did I could hear her moaning with pleasure as she could feel the cum pulsing out of me into her.

I slowly pulled out and watched her perfect pussy close up like i had never been there it was a thing of beauty. I pulled up my shorts and kissed her on the arse as a thank you and left... here is were it gets I don't know a little taboo maybe.. as I left I heard a phone ring and I recognised the ringtone from were had just left the girl but didn't think much of it.

A week later I was talking to a really close friend who was telling me that he would like a hand doing some DIY flooring and things for his daughter and her boyfriend who have recently moved into there new apartment together, so I agreed and arranged to meet him at his place with tool and we would go from there. I get there I'm greeted by my friend his wife and their 18 & 21 year old daughters who are my god daughters.

We leave for the apartment chatting away she tells us her bf is at work until a little later and will help out when he gets home. As we get closer to the address I giggle and smile to myself remembering what i did around here not long ago...

We get to the house and my heart drops its the same building but no way it can't be surely, we go inside and start to make our way up the stairs and the whole time I'm saying inside my head please turn left not right and my friends daughter is infront of me and I find myself looking straight at her arse in her tight leggins and sure enough we go to the same door I had gone to when I had my meet.

I couldn't stop looking at her the whole time I was there and we chatted and things but I never mentioned anything about the whole meeting thing and I couldn't believe looking at her I had slept with my 18 year old god daughter.

Anyways a few weeks past and then I got a inbox from the couple I had, had the meet with i hovered over the message nervous thinking what if they know and alsorts was going though my head anyways i opened it and it was asking if I was free, I replied I was and why they had asked,

They replied with we were hoping you would be up for coming around same as before but this time you can use any of her holes along as when you finish you finish inside her...

My heart was racing....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *obbyjnrMan
over a year ago

douglas

Great start!

By *llblueMan
over a year ago

Irvine

Great start.

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

South of Norwich

By *adforplaytimeMan
over a year ago

b8

Great story

By *ean6047Man
over a year ago

manchester

By *taffs243Man
over a year ago

Durham

Wow

over a year ago

I accepted there invitation and was super excited but also feeling abit guilty and abit weirded out that we were so close she was basically my daughter we were that close...

The closer I got to the door the more the nerves appeared thinking what if this time its not like before and what if they know and they just trying to see if I know or something I don't know I had all these thoughts going through my mind... and then soon as I got to the room doorway there she was bent over just like before and I could feel myself getting harder and harder...

I did the same thing as before because in my head if I did the same thing and started in the way i had before she would recognised me like r I know these hands and tung, because I was thinking what if the Mr arranges the meets and she dosnt know anything about who she's meeting sort of thing...

So I stripped down stroke her lower back then her cheek and then began to lick and touch and rim her arse this time tho I had been told I could use both of her holes and I really really wanted to try her arsehole I had been looking at that arse for days when we were doing the DIY thinking what I would do if I ever got another chance, this was it this was my chance and maybe my last so best make the most of it...

Is started to rim her arse more and more wile rubbing on her clit I could feel her butthole puckering up and relaxing every time my tung teased her hole then I thought why not go for it so I pushed my tung inside her arse and began to fuck her arsehole with my tung and it was one of the hottest experiences every this tiny perfect little arse on my face and my tung going in and out of this sweet little hole...

She was really turned on by this I could tell because I could feel her push back when my tung entered her and I could see her hand moving under the blanket gripping on to the side of the sofa out of the corner of my eye which only made me want to do it more...

I have no idea how long I was eating her pussy and arse for but it was a wile, my face was soaked from all of the saliva and juices leaking from her pussy, what confirmed for me once and for all that it was who I thought I was, was when I was rubbing her clut and rimming her and I heard her say the words omg I'm going to cum, I had never heard her speak before only moans so I knew I was doing something right so I held fast and continued doing exactly what I was asto not ruin her orgasm and then it came...

She pushed back into my face and out came a hand over the back of my head pushing my face deep between her cheeky as she moaned "IM CUMMING"..

She fell limp onto the sofa and I could hear her heavy breathing but we were not done I hadn't cum yet so it was my turn I lifted her by her waist back into position, and slide my rock hard at this point cock inside of her and I tell you no lie I almost came instantly it was so intense but I stopped all movement for a few seconds and composed myself I didn't want this to end not yet I was enjoying myself to much and she was so perfect.

I fucked her for around 10 15mins and I thought it going to try and open her arsehole up with my thumb and test the waters see how she reacts... so I slowly rubbed her arseholes wile fucking her to sort of give her a heads up of were I'm heading I then locked my thumb and slowly slide it inside her arse by thumb being sucked in deeper and deeper with every movement of my cock inside her pussy asif it was feeding her arse my thumb...

She didn't move she just lay there letting me thumb her tight little butt hole so I removed my thumb and slide my cock out of her pussy and put the tip of my cock onto the outside of her hole...

At this point I wanted to hear her again I wanted her to break her own no speaking rule again... so with one steady push I went from tip to balls all the way inside of her arse, she slightly jumped away but I held firm onto her hips pulling her perfect body back onto my cock and began to pound every inch into her hole her arse cheeks slapping against me and her moans growing louder and louder the blanket slowly started sliding up her back reveling more and more of her upper body as she was face down into the sofa...

I was hoping she would look back and see it was me but at the same time terrified of what might happen if she did....

By *taffs243Man
over a year ago

Durham

Made me wank so herd

By *portbilly1976Man
over a year ago

manchester

Naughty but hot!

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *D123Man
over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *lowryderMan
over a year ago

Stafford

So hot!!

over a year ago

The cover completely slipped off her back and shoulders exposing the back of her neck and revealing her long dark hair that she had tied into a ponytail, I wanted to kiss her even tho I knew it wasn't allowed and I was so hard and deep inside her, her arsehole has relaxed and excepted me and she seemed to be enjoying it more and more..

I reached down putting my hand on her bare shoulder pulling her backwards onto my cock at this point I wrapped my hand around her hair and pulled her head back I didn't care anymore I was committed and the passion was to strong I was in the moment as I pulled her head back I had a clear view of her face for the first time... there she was it was confirmed it was really here I was inside of my god daughters 18 year old arse ready to cum...

As I looked at her face I realised she couldn't see me as she had a sleep mask on covering her eyes like a make shift blindfold, it turned me on the fact I knew it was her but she had no idea it was me...

As I stare at her face and listen to her moaning I pushed myself inside her as deep as I could get and released the biggest load or it felt like it was and had the most intense orgasm were I actually moaned out loud and thought immediately after shit what if she somehow recognised my voice or tone or whatever....

I held my cock inside her for a few moments while the orgasm and sensitivity claimed down but I noticed I was still hard so I gave her a couple more pumps and sure enough I was ready to keep going...

I slide my cock out of her arse and looked to make sure I wasn't a mess but it was spotless, I used my boxers to wipe myself off just to make sure then I slide inside her pussy once again this time I had cum so it would take me longer to come again...

I fucked her for around 20mins and I could feel her legs shaking as she moaned and enjoyed herself what seemed as much as I was holding on to her perfect figure and her small waist fitting perfectly into my hands her small body shinning in the light from the flickering tv her sweat and mine mixing together...

I laid towards her with my cock still inside her and I slowly ran my tung from the middle of her back up to her lower neck tasting her sweat and smelling her perfume I was so turned on, I began kissing her shoulders and her neck moving up to her ear I could feel her trembling with each kiss I found her spot just below her ear every time I kissed it her pussy would squeeze onto my cock... I lightly sucked on her neck kissing and tasting her...

She let out moan which got louder and louder she then screamed out omg I'm Cummings again she began to shake and all if a sudden my cock was pushed out of her followed by a rush of water she just squirted me right out of her hole my stomach cock and balls were dripping wet my legs and feet soaked aswell...

I dropped to my knees and started to lick I wanted to taste her squirt and what I had made her do.. she reached back and gripped onto my head and said please keep licking your making me cum again...

I did as she asked I did my best I licked and sucked and listened for the right spot finally I hit it and off she went whole body shaking and legs flapping about another gush of water straight to my face and into my mouth...

She fell flat onto her stomach looking exhausted and limp but I was so turned on by what had just happened I was hard and wanted to keep going... I left her laying facedown on the sofa and climbed on top I slide myself back inside she was so wet and warm but amazingly she felt tighter like her whole insides had swollen up, I moved her hair to one side and began to kiss her neck wile slowly sliding in and out of her pussy, I saw her licking her lips and biting her lip and that was when I got up the courage and decided to....

By *portbilly1976Man
over a year ago

manchester

Ooh you bugger stopping there!

By *portbilly1976Man
over a year ago

manchester

Whisper into her ear who you are

By *eppers50Man
over a year ago

Stockport

Wow, just wow

By *atchfordbiMan
over a year ago

Warrington

You have hot to say that you kissed her mouth a you fucked her mmmmmm

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mmmmm more

over a year ago

Slowly kiss my way around from her neck onto her cheek and moving closer and closer to her mouth as I fucked her faster and faster I could see her fingers gripping tighter and tighter onto the cover now not covering her at all...

Our lips now separated by less than an inch and a half getting closer with every new kiss my confidence building and building because she must have knew what i was doing and she wasn't turning away from it and she was licking and rubbing her lips together in a sort of way that made me think she was making them ready for my lips to connect...

I made the last couple of kisses in even smaller steps closer then decided now is the time and I reached my hand around her face and turned her head to the side wile doing this I moved my mouth to hers and our lips touched she didn't pull away or speak so I started to kiss and suck on her bottom lip her pussy seemed to respond by getting wetter and her hips moved back and forth like she was now fucking me back...

I slipped my tung into her mouth and was met by her tung which she started to move kissing me back... that was when I realised holy shit this is happening her bf is in the other room and I'm full on passionately kissing his girlfriend my own god daughter...

It was so hot and so passionate it felt like it had turned from just raw sex two people fucking to so what love making at this point...

We were kissing for what seemed like forever but in reality was about 2 or 3 minutes before she did something that shocked me...

She pulled away and I thought to myself in that second or shit iv gone to far, but to my amazement she rolled herself over so she was now laid under me on her back looking straight up at me with her perfect small perky tits pointing up at me they were just like the rest of her perfect in every way...

They weren't big but they wasn't small they were a perfect handful and suited her tiny frame perfectly with gorgeous pink nipples the size of a penny which were full erect and hard, she reached out her arms and opened her legs wide.

I laid down on top of her and held one of her tits in my hand and started to suck on her nipple and tease around it with my tung, she then wrapped her legs around me and pulled me in close my hard cock finding it's way into her like it knew exactly were to go...

I started sliding in and out of her slowly getting faster and keeping a nice rhythm and the strokes of equal length almost to the tip and then back deep to the balls, I began kissing her chest and moved back up to her neck I could hear her breathing now even clearer than before as my ear was right beside her mouth...

As I kissed her neck she turned her head exposing more of her neck like she wanted me to explore more which I did, after a few moments she turned to face me and reached out a hand she placed her hand on my face for the first time and I froze completely still in fear like somehow she would recognise me even tho she couldn't see...

Her hand moved around my cheek as she ran her fingers through my beard she the grabbed a handful of hair and spoke again... she whispered into my ear kiss me again and fill me up I want you to breed me like you own me...

I was shocked at first be also turned on so I started to passionately kiss her and she kissed me back our tungs dancing in each others mouths as our hips merged into one I pulled away and whisper to her I'm going to cum...

As I unloaded inside her for god knows what number time, I realised to my horror what I had just done, I had just spoken clear as day right in her ear there is no way she didn't recognise me I thought for sure I'm done now but to my surprise she just moaned and said thank you "DADDY" I'm also done...

I stood up looking down at what I had just done laying in front of me this young girl with her perfect body and her flawless skin my seed leaking out of her and her just laying there licking her lips and touching between her legs feeling my cum dripping from her and then tasting her fingers with a smile on her face...

I got dressed and left the way I had came passing the door were her boyfriend had been the whole time I had been there, thoughts now running through my head does she know who I am or dosnt she, is she just messing with me or am I still in the clear, I just broke her boyfriends rule but so did she but did he hear??

Almost a month went by and I didn't hear a thing and assumed that was the last of it, I checked multiple times a day I was obsessed I needed there name to appear, I worried I had been caught or that what we had done had got her in trouble with her boyfriend...

By *atriotsMan
over a year ago

Newsome Huddersfield

what a story long may it continue

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *kpiercedCouple
over a year ago

walsall

over a year ago

Then I notices one night they appeared online but I didn't message them I didn't want to appear to keen I waited and waited for what seemed like a thousand years but was more like 10 mins I'm guessing they was checking there mail as no status had appeared which was there normal M.O...

I decided it wasn't happening tonight so I might aswell go offline for the night as it was getting late, so I set my phone down finishing the movie I was watching...

About 45 minutes had gone by and my movie was done I thought al pop online one last time and see if they had posted anything assuming they would be gone to my surprise i had an inbox from them and they were still on, I noticed the time stamp they had sent it literally 5mins after I had gone off for the night i was kicking myself...

I thought there's no way now surely the nights almost done but I replied anyways with apologies for the delay I mentioned I hadn't seen it or I would have replied straight away, they replied instantly asking if I was free I said I was and they asked if I would like to come round. Of course I agreed and off I went just like before...

Walked up to the door open as always dark corridor and TV flashing in the room but this time was different she was laid on her back with only the eye mask, legs together arms down by her sides...

She looked like a doll laying there so still with her perfect breasts on display and her shaven pussy looking straight at me so inviting and flawless just laid waiting for me...

I walked over touching her on the foot and stroking my hand up her leg and onto her thigh she opened her legs like she was inviting me in, I stepped back took off my trousers and moved my way in I kissed her foot moving up to her knee kissing and licking my way up her inner leg until I reached her pussy I smelt amazing like it always does so fresh and clean...

I slowly parted her lips with my tung and sucked gently on her clit and this time she started moving her hips and following my tung, after a few moments I pulled back my face kissing her on the waist moving myself up her body to her breasts and then her neck and finally her face...

I whispered in her ear that I have missed that taste and would she like to mix it up and maybe ride my face, she didn't speak at first and I froze in place waiting seconds but felt like hours, she smiled and then said what like me get on top and ride your face?...

I whispered yes if you would like to and she said definitely so I helped her stand up and held her by the hand, I then laid down on the floor so it would be easier for her, she moved into position and I helped her find the spot she then dropped her pussy down onto my mouth and asked if it was OK I said muffled yes it's fine putting my hands on her thighs..

She started to rock back and forth and ever now and again I would suck hard on her clit were it came near she seemed to love it as my face was wet from ear to ear...

I was hard as a rock and loving every minute of this and couldn't believe my luck, she then lent down and whispered I have and idea standing up and turning round and dropping it back down but facing the other way, she turned back and said you lick me pussy and arse too you know how I like it and I will suck you...

I had never had my cock in her mouth before so this was completely new to me, she lent forward and started to run her tung up and down my cock and grabbed a hold of it and then started to suck it felt so good I forgot what I was doing I just lay there loving life and enjoying what she was doing...

She stopped sucking and turned back and said hey cheeky it's not going to lick itself, I apologised and spread her cheeks licking every inch of her body I could find every crack every hole every drop of girl cum I could find...

After a few minutes I started playing with her butthole to rubbing my finger around the hole and putting the tip in and out while licking and sucking her pussy lips, she switched up and started sucking in a different way this was different but in a good way she started twisting her hand as she wanked me sucking the tip and using her tung..

I didn't last much longer and told her I think I'm going to cum, she stopped sucking for a split second but continued to wank she said cum for me daddy I want to swallow your load I want to feel it in my throat...

Hearing her say that and the feeling as she returned to sucking my legs tensed up and my toes started to curl as I felt cum shoot out at that moment out of no where she forced my cock to the back of her throat and throat pied herself, I have never had a girl swallow my whole cock in one go...

She turned around and said that was amazing and I had to agree she said ok cheeky now do me, she laid back down on the sofa legs spread in the air with her arms out waiting for me...

I kissed and licked her clit as I moved up as I got to her neck she whispered stick your dick inside me and fill me up, I reached down and played with my cock to try and wake it back up, I kissed her neck and her cheek then onto her mouth we started to passionately kiss like we had before and I felt myself getting harder by the second...

I was ready I was good to go so I slide it inside her pushing it deep like I know she likes wrapping her legs around me and pulled me in tight our sweaty body's sticking to each other as we fucked and kissed, her pussy making noises with all the juices flowing my hand on her stomach pressing down on her pelvis making her gspot easier to reach hitting it every time I pulled back her moaning getting louder as I leaned back and got faster bracing myself up...

I screamed I'm Cummings I'm Cummings please don't stop she started to squirt but this time I was ready so I pushed it in further as she flayed around and water gushed out she moaned with pleasure and let out a sigh she said that was amazing you get me every time...

I asked was she done or did she want more she smiled and me and said sure do you think you can manage to go again, I said I would try and if not I would lick her out until she came again...

She suggested I lick her arsehole as it got me really going in the past so I agreed she rolled over sticking her arse up into the air I wrapped my arms around her thighs pushing me face between her cheeks I could taste all the cream and squirt that had ran down between her cheeks and it was incredible I was getting Hard again and asked if I could fuck her arse again she agreed and asked me to take it slow...

She laid flat this time down on her belly and I laid on top placing the tip of my cock on the entrance of her arsehole, she reminded me against go slow at first because she hadn't prepared this time, so I slowly entered her and I had forgotten how amazing her arse felt...

After about 5 or 10 minutes her arsehole was relaxed and open enough I could get a little rougher picking up the pace and stuffing more of my cock inside her, I was turned on so much and asked her if she wanted to try something new, she asked what I had in mind I said I wanted to hold her in the air wile I fucked her in the pussy or the arse either was fine..

She said definitely I've always wanted to try this i have seen it on porn but never done it, so we stood face to face as I bent down and picked her up wrapping her legs around me I reached down and put my cock inside her, I couldn't believe how light she was I was bouncing her up and down on my cock she was loving it and began to lean back as she started riding me all I could do was hold her tight as she bounced faster and faster she screamed she was Cummings over and over at the same time I came inside of her we both orgasmed at the same time and I fell sitting down on the sofa exhausted with her on my lap she leaned forward asif for a kiss...

I moved to meet her giving her a peak on the lips she moved in closer snogging me now she new were I was, I told her I loved our time together and that I hoped I didn't get her in trouble she just giggled and kissed me again and said don't be silly..

The kissing got more passionate and I then said something silly I said to her I wished we could see each other and she didn't wear that silly mask, she said you know I think your right and reached up to remove it I grabbed her hand realising what I had said...

She said what's wrong I just played it off and said what if it ruins it what if your not attracted to me once you see me? She mmmmm'ed for a moment or two and then said we'll there is only one way to find out...

She was still sitting on my lap my limp dick still inside her warm wet tight pussy just holding me inside, I released her hand and said if your sure you want to but you might get a shock and hope it dosnt get weird....

She said ok I'm sure it won't just don't tell the boyfriend I did okie, I agreed like that was the least of my worries, she lifted the mask revealing those big beautiful brown eyes, I just froze in position waiting for her to speak...

She looked me dead in the eyes grabbed my face and kissed me she said I wished it was you from the first day we met I could smell your aftershave and started thinking of you then when you fucked me even tho I wasn't sure it was you I was picturing you because the person fucking me smelt just lick you and when you licked me I felt your beard...

I looked her straight in the eyes and told her I loved fucking her and she said she loved it too as we started kissing again I could feel myself getting hard again this time I was already inside her and I could see her whole face and she could feel it growing inside her she smiled and said oooww there he is and began to rock her hips back and forth, it got really passionate and very hot I hand my hands on her arse pulling her in...

I stood up pushing her up against the wall I had one had under her thigh griping on for support and the other up on the wall I fucked her hard and she bounced up and down she then told me to slap her and to throw her down...

At first it didn't register what she had said so she repeated herself I didn't reply I just done as she asked I slapped her across the face and she moaned she said now throw me down onto the couch and r.a.p.e my arse as hard as you can I want you to break me...

I threw her onto the couch she rolled onto her knees her chest flat onto the couch her arsehole so high her cheeks spread themselves, I spat onto her arsehole and forced myself in, it was as tight as the first time it had closed up again, but it was wet enough that I managed to force it open and I started to pound her arse like I never had before it was more animalistic and raw and just primal her tiny weight in my man size hands her little moans and crys as I fucked deeper and deeper until I exploded inside her and pushed it as far as I could she squirted again and started shaking and moaning and told me she had never came never mind squirted from anal...

I pulled my cock from inside her and her hole stayed wide open, I sat down on the sofa beside her as she managed to roll over she said exhaustedly that was incredible I think u definitely broke me...

I said won't you boyfriend be pissed I forgot all about him and she looked at me and giggled and said don't worry he's not even here. I said what do you mean he's not here I thought he stays in the other room? She said he did th2 first time to make sure everything was OK but the 2nd and 3rd time he's not here he's at work but loves the idea of me being fucked wile he's working and then I tell him about it wile he fucks me tomorrow..

I said so I whispered all that time for nothing and you did to she just giggles and smiled at me and said I was just copying off you...

We sat and chatted for like another hour and we did fuck again after then I went home....

We kept in touch and had I think it was around 20 or 25 more meets over the next couple of year doing stuff in public and going on dates as a couple out of town were no one knew us, we even fucked on her wedding day but those are different story.

Unfortunately they emigrated to Australia so the fun obviously stopped. Everything I have wrote is true and really happened and like I said we had many wild meets after she really was wild and one of a kind if you would like me to write about some of the other meets we had and the kinky stuff we got upto i could do.

Thanks for reading.

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

What a fucking sexy story

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

over a year ago

By *.jellyMan
over a year ago

jacksonville

What you ?? hell yea

By *aidbackcpleCouple
over a year ago

nr stockton

Great story. More please x

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Lucky man

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Tight arse be rough with her.great story more please

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Love it.more please

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Please tell us about wedding day.she likes being slapped.great story.thanks

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

By *avidking73Man
over a year ago

Barnet

By *assionatepoetsCouple
over a year ago

Highbridge

Awesome story, thanks for sharing, please write more about your adventures especially her wedding day one.

By *our man1Man
over a year ago

By *entlemanrogueMan
over a year ago

Motherwell

quality

By *portbilly1976Man
over a year ago

manchester

Great story - echo the comment above, love to read about her wedding day

By *ureyes2012Man
over a year ago

town

Great share... thank you! Looking forward to more!

By *an4Fun121Man
over a year ago

Leicester

By *ocktoplaywithMan
over a year ago

Derby

Incredibly hot. Love taboo stuff

By *entlebearMan
over a year ago

Doug

Love to hear more

By *lugoneMan
over a year ago

rathmicheal

Fab story

By *aughtycplStokeCouple
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Amazing story, thanks x

By *uto564Man
over a year ago

Widnes

great story

By *D123Man
over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Great story. Would love to read more!

By *unForrestRunMan
over a year ago

North Ayrshire.

[Removed by poster at 21/07/23 13:06:07]

By *unForrestRunMan
over a year ago

North Ayrshire.

What a great story. I would love a follow up wedding day story too.

By *eeker of pleasureMan
over a year ago

manchester

By *hor66Man
over a year ago

Clacton-on-Sea

Would love to read about the wedding fuck

By *fweonlymeettwiceMan
over a year ago

Madrid

Wow amazing

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

Fab story, I'd love to hear some of the other things you got upto

By *aul469xMan
over a year ago

Dumfries

By *mithy13Man
over a year ago

stoke

By *llblueMan
over a year ago

Irvine

over a year ago

Amazing story - need to blow now

By *cotty909Man
over a year ago

tranent

By *oxyminx91Woman
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Amazing story and experience.

Would have loved for one or 2 of my elder "friends" to have broken me in a few times

By *arythatsmeWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Such a great story... we demand more now after reading that - please

By *ilbert4450Man
over a year ago

paisley

[Removed by poster at 21/07/23 18:16:10]

By *ilbert4450Man
over a year ago

paisley

"Amazing story and experience.

Would have loved for one or 2 of my elder "friends" to have broken me in a few times"

Still not too late

By *ort123Man
over a year ago

Tredegar

Fantastic story. More please..

over a year ago

Thanks for the mostly nice comments and stuff and not so many thanks for the 3 people/couples who messaged us abuse and arsey comments.

If you didn't like the story that's your choice we don't really care to hear about it... it happened and it can't be changed and we wouldn't want it to it was an amazing experience and this forum gave us the opportunity to share it with like minded people, if your so hurt about it maybe fab isn't for you try knitting club or whatever you old miserable fucks do.

By *en1234300Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *ancSissySlutTV/TS
over a year ago

M66

[Removed by poster at 22/07/23 07:02:06]

By *ancSissySlutTV/TS
over a year ago

M66

Amazing story

By *_monkeyMan
over a year ago

Houston

Yikes what a ride!

By *quareHeartMan
over a year ago

south east

That was fucking hot!

By *eduction1981Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Great story

over a year ago

Now that is my kind of story! Hot as fuck!

By *ypicalmale2022Man
over a year ago

okehampton

Great story

By *lutandhubbyCouple
over a year ago

west midlands

"Now that is my kind of story! Hot as fuck!"

over a year ago

Great writing

By *teve261970Man
over a year ago

Gateshead

Fantastic, similar to my friends daughter, not my god daughter though lol

By *awpleasureMan
over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

Brilliantly written OP. Great story

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

By *ilkey69Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

Great story and I am so hard

By *kivi Bi MaleMan
over a year ago

North Shields

Excellent stuff

By *rownbearcouple9293Couple
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Thanks op enjoyed this story the haters can jog on

By *ustcuriousgeorgeMan
over a year ago

Shropshire

Hot as fuck. More!!

By *D123Man
over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *rdiscreet327Man
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

That was incredible. Brilliant writing and such a hot scenario.

You’re a lucky man.

Hopefully you write more about this. Especially the wedding day.

By *umblebiMan
over a year ago

ayles

By *umptuous DuoCouple
over a year ago

Teesside

"Thanks for the mostly nice comments and stuff and not so many thanks for the 3 people/couples who messaged us abuse and arsey comments.

If you didn't like the story that's your choice we don't really care to hear about it... it happened and it can't be changed and we wouldn't want it to it was an amazing experience and this forum gave us the opportunity to share it with like minded people, if your so hurt about it maybe fab isn't for you try knitting club or whatever you old miserable fucks do."

Well said

By *ockforplay66Man
over a year ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

By *D900Couple
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Thanks for the mostly nice comments and stuff and not so many thanks for the 3 people/couples who messaged us abuse and arsey comments.

If you didn't like the story that's your choice we don't really care to hear about it... it happened and it can't be changed and we wouldn't want it to it was an amazing experience and this forum gave us the opportunity to share it with like minded people, if your so hurt about it maybe fab isn't for you try knitting club or whatever you old miserable fucks do."

Great response OP!

If you dont like it then don't read it!, we're all supposed to be adults here!

By *eebee80Man
over a year ago

Clydebank

Yeah very hot! If you don’t like it, go elsewhere, seems fairly simple to me!

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

By *exymarvelMan
over a year ago

cardiff

Horny

By *3skycoupleCouple
over a year ago

ferryhill

Loving it ??

By *lugoneMan
over a year ago

rathmicheal

over a year ago

By *taffs243Man
over a year ago

Durham

Wow

By *tudog1Man
over a year ago

Southampton

Great story horny as hell

over a year ago

"Yeah very hot! If you don’t like it, go elsewhere, seems fairly simple to me!"

By *axixxxMan
over a year ago

Bathgate

over a year ago

If anyone would like to share with us there naughty story or experience feel free to inbox us directly x

By *amesH999Man
42 weeks ago

North Kerry

We need the wedding story!!

By *ax_glasscotMan
31 weeks ago

glasgow

Fuck that was hot.

By *cott60Man