Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

our Journey as my Eve becomes an Owned Slut part 3

Jump to newest

By *abrina59 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

Part 2 about be closed due to hitting full mark.

Part 1 & 2 here if anyone just found & wishes start from beginning

Part 1

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1461831

Part 2

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1471771

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *abrina59 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

I must have finally drifted off too sleep, as I awoke to the morning sun shining through the bedroom curtains. After a shower and some breakfast I then began to feel better and less tired.

However as I sat at the breakfast table I once again played the video on my phone of my gorgeous wife enjoying being fucked by 6 Big black cocks who all filled her with their seed more than once.

Throughout the day as i went about the few chores I had to do i found my mind continually drifting back to that video.

What if its one of those black men that gets Eve pregnant?. Although at least I knew my parents wouldn’t have any problems as they totally aware of our lifestyle, and the fact that my mother too indulged her sluty side as she cuckolded my father as Donna’s slut, they will just be pleased with the news that Eve was pregnant.

Before I knew it the clock showed 5pm so thought it time I get ready to sort myself, to be ready to head to the club for 7pm.

So after another shower to refresh me I got dressed a pair of tight leather trousers and a blue open necked shirt. I then left around 6pm starting my journey tot he club which would take approx an hour.

Arriving at the club Donna greeted me telling me that David, Eve and my mother hadn’t arrived yet, which was fine as I could have a seat in the office until after they got there, keeping the surprise for Eve that I would be here tonight. I laughed to myself thinking she wont be the only person surprised as my Mum would be too at her son seeing just how much of a submissive slut she was for Donna.

Just after half past seven Donna came into the office and spoke to me about what would happen.

“Alec I want you to lead Gina into main room by her collar, I will have led Angela (my mum) there already as will David have led in Eve.” she told me. “Gary will tell you when you should do so” she advised me.

“I will then tell the assembled crowd, which seems to quite a lot tonight, their must be between 60 or 70 here, what’s happening tonight” she told me slightly surprised at such numbers, but also pleased.

She then led Gina into the office handing me her lead. God she looked amazing dressed only in red fishnet stockings and a red suspender belt and 6” red high heel shoes. Gina knelt down at my feet as ordered by Donna.

I sat waiting in the office, I could see Gina was excited, her nipples were rock solid, but I could sense a touch of nervousness in her body too.

I suppose that only to be expected when you about to be paraded in front of such a large crowd, and then gangbanged by many of them

I wondered how Eve must feel as she may have similar excitement and nerves but she would have added to that, the fact she was had the possibility of being bred here tonight.

Eventually there was a knock on the door and Gary popped his head around saying “right they ready for you both”

I stood up and ordered Gina to do likewise, in her heels she was slightly taller than me now. I began walking out of the office through the entrance lobby and into the bar area and dance floor where everyone was gathered.

The assembled crowd parted to let me through as they gasped as they saw me lead Gina into the centre of the room to where Eve and my mum were also stood with Donna and David.

Eve gave a huge smile as she saw me approach, however my mum gave out a loud gasp of surprise and embarrassment at discovering me, her son would be present tonight.

Eve was wearing a black leather waspie around her waist with suspender straps which were pulled tight attached to what I could see were Black fishnet stockings. However majority of the stockings were covered by her 6” high heeled, Black leather thigh high boots. her breasts were bare and her pert tits stood firm with her nipples hard and protruding out showing her excitement also.

As I looked over towards my Mum she bowed her head, seemingly unable to look at me. However I stared in awe at just how well she had kept her figure, her breasts bigger than the other two, but whilst not just as pert as the younger Eve and Gina they still stood firm and her nipples were huge and def so hard too. I knew my mum spent a lot of time exercising and going to the gym but again was surprised to notice that her stomach was as flat and toned as both Eve and Gina who were 20 years younger.

She was wearing a 6 strap suspender belt which was black with a white panel at front, attached to a pair of sexy black back seamed stockings. her feet were adorned with a pair of white strappy type sandal shoe also with a 6” high heel.

I was thinking to myself that she definitely didn’t look out of place between the other two gorgeous submissive sluts.

I was suddenly brought back from my thoughts however as Donna began to speak to the assembled audience.

“Gentlemen thank you all for coming along to our greedy girl event tonight, and I know you wont be disappointed as we have three wonderful gorgeous sexy ladies for you tonight.” which brought a round of applause and a couple of whistles and hollering from the gathered crowd.

“Im sure many of you will know both Eve and Gina who have been regulars at our greedy girl gangbang nights in the past” again more clapping and hollering before Donna continued “However this will be Angela’s here first time at such an event. Im sure she will prove to be very popular amongst you tonight” The crowd again showing appreciation of the three sexy women on show before them.

“Also we have an added bonus for you all. One of these delectable sluts is here to be bred tonight, she is completely unprotected from risk of pregnancy at her own wishes. I won’t spoil by telling which one, just enjoy all three as though you attempting to breed them”

This drew gasps and smiles from all the men gathered tonight and they began to talk amongst themselves as Gary began to ask the men to pick a number which would signify the order they got to choose which woman to fuck.

Me, David and Donna now led the three sluts away taking them upstairs to their respective rooms for the evenings fun.

I noticed that none of the three were tied down tonight, unlike previous times I’d been present at such events, and soon I heard the sounds of footsteps on the stairs as the first of the men appeared at Gina’s door.. I watched another enter the room where Eve was and a third enter the room where my Mum was waiting.

By *eeman1Man
over a year ago

liverpool

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

maybe he should get in and do Eve, might even be the one to breed her if he does

By *ocktoplaywithMan
over a year ago

Derby

" maybe he should get in and do Eve, might even be the one to breed her if he does "

By *oward777Man
over a year ago

Truro

Lovely story with 50 to 70 men fucking them all perhaps some of them even go for seconds

By *abrina59 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

As I watched from the door of Gina’s room I could see that queue’s were beginning to form outside all three of the rooms. Then suddenly I heard a grunt as the first of the men cum emptying his spunk inside Gina moaning as said ” Fuckkkkk yes, I hope ive just got you pregnant sexy” .

I then watched as he picked up a marker pen on the table next to the bed where Gina lay and marked a stroke just a above her left breast, before cleaning himself with tissues in the room and zipping himself back up.

The second man didn’t wait until he’d left the room, passing him in his haste to get his cock straight in Gina’s gorgeous, now cum filled cunt and just start fucking her hard and deep.

After he cum I noticed he too took the marker pen and marked a stroke next to the first and then left. This theme continued one after the next as I then realised they were marking Gina’s body with Tally marks to keep score of how many had fucked her tonight.

Later when Gary took over to come and watched over Gina, I was able to take a wander into the other rooms. Gina had been fucked and marked by around a dozen by this time. As I tried excuse myself to get into Eve’s room, I was given a evil stare by the man at the front of the queue at the entrance, however the man behind spoke to him “It’s okay Eve’s his wife” as obviously he was a regular who had been her before when I’d been present. The man apologised to me and as he moved aside to let me through said “Your one lucky man having such a gorgeous slut for a wife.”

I think I kind of stunned him with my reply “Oh she’s maybe my wife but David, her master there, owns her totally, But yes she is a gorgeous and wonderful wife” I said smiling now.

As I walked around the room and stood beside David, looking down at Eve I could see she too had just under 15 markers on her body in a similar position to those on Gina’s body.

David smiled to me and lent in and whispered in my ear so that others didn’t hear “Well I’d be totally shocked if Eve not been bred this weekend Alec” I could only nod thinking same as I knew that she had also been thoroughly fucked by six black men from the video sent to me of last night.

As the man was fucking Eve so deep and hard he was moaning and mumbling out “Ohh Fuck I so hope it’s you who here to be bred and its me that knocks you up” I could see Eve’s cunt lips tighten their grip on his cock now as I knew such dirty talk would be turning her on and just making her more and more horny for more and more cocks to fuck her and spill their seed inside her.

This had him grunting and cumming hard pumping his spunk in amongst all the others, before he then withdrew and picked up the marker pen and put a stroke on Eve’s flesh signifying number 14.

I knew I shouldn’t but curiosity got the better of me and I left Eve’s room and walked along the corridor towards the room where my mum was. I had never been at the club at same time as my Mum and whilst I was definitely in no position to be upset and judge her considering the lifestyle me and Eve had led these past four year, it still felt very strange to know that it was my mother in that room being fucked and gangbanged as a slut just like her Daughter in Law Eve.

This time as I reached the door I think they recognised me from leading Gina into the room down stairs and all parted to let me through.

As I entered the room I felt myself stop almost frozen to the spot as I heard the sounds of fucking right in front of me. A voice from behind me broke my trance like state as I heard him say “Fuck this one is amazing, she’s definitely the biggest slut of the three”.

I then saw Donna beckon me over to her with her finger. and I slowly headed around to her not wishing to let my mum see me. As I crept past quietly I could see that my Mum was already marked with three full gates meaning she had fucked 15 so more than either Eve or Gina.

Donna whispered in my ear “It seems Angela is proving such a popular slut tonight” she said, at least sparing me the thought of hearing her call her my mum.

All I could muster was a mumbled “yes” as I could hear my mum encouraging the man fucking her “yes, harder, deeper, cum in me”

He couldn’t hold himself back now “OHHHH Fuckkk yess, ” he moaned and grunted as he cum, shooting pulse and pulse of hot spunk in my mums well fucked, gooey cunt. before adding his marker to the others now totalling 16.

I suddenly felt Donna’s finger stroke down over my cock through my trousers and smile at me again whispering in my ear “watching your mum gets you so hard also eh”

I tried say “no, no Ive just been watching Eve” explaining the state of my cock, but Donna put her finger to my lips “Its okay, just as well Angela not stopped her birth control pills yet”

I just nodded before it hit me what she said “Just yet!!” did that mean that my mum intended to stop taking birth control protection just like Eve?.

I couldn’t stay so made my excuses and headed out of the door just as I heard the squelching sounds as the next man rammed his cock in my Mum’s cum filled cunt.

I kind of flitted around for the rest of the evening, mostly watching my sexy wife Eve take cock, after cock, after cock, all spurting their spunk in her cunt which now was just a complete messy cum splattered orifice, There were puddles of cum on the bed sheets under Eve’s ass.

I laughed to myself as previously at such greedy girl events all three holes have been used and filled to over-flowing with spunk, but as soon as Donna had mention unprotected and breeding they all just want to fill Eve’s cunt. Well not just Eve’s but Gina’s and my Mum’s also.

Eventually the gong rang out to signify the end of the event as the last man hurried himself to cum in my wife’s messy cunt. He didn’t want to miss out it seemed.

As he cleaned himself up with the tissues he was about to head out the door when he stopped turned back approached Eve and picking up the marker pen, marked the final stroke on Eve’s sweaty exhausted body.

That was it 29 turned to 30, as Eve lay there now motionless but what seemed like a huge big smile on her face.

David leaned down and spoke to Eve, telling her how proud he was of her and that she was just to remain there, relax and recover for now.

He also gave her a bottle to drink water through the straw making sure she remained hydrated.

He then covered her with a sheet and left her to sleep if she wished as we closed the door behind us as we left.

Looking in on Gina I saw that she had 27 and I helped Gary cover her before leaving her to rest also.

Again I know I shouldn’t have, but I couldn’t stop myself from popping into my Mum’s room also. She almost looked comatose, but looking down on her I kind of gave a shocked murmur “Jesus no wonder 36!!”

Donna giggled at my words “yes Angela was such an amazing slut tonight. I really am so proud of her and so glad that Eve brought her to me”

Again Donna covered Mum up after making her drink fluids and we left all three to rest as we headed downstairs.

Many had left but there still must have been around 30 left having a drink and talking about the night and about the three very special sluts on offer tonight.

Some thanked Donna when we entered for inviting them tonight and complementing her on her choice of sluts.

Someone asked Donna “well which of the three delectable sluts was here to be bred then?”

Donna smiled replying “ahh that we can’t tell you, but Im sure you all enjoyed pumping your seed in the woman of your choice hoping that you were knocking her up”

They gave a laugh before one said “I managed fill two of the three, I hope I never missed out on the one wishing to be bred” causing everyone to laugh more.

Another said loudly “I bet it was the older slut, she just seemed so dirty and she definitely knew how to make you spurt cum, but she also was so gorgeous” making me grimace slightly as it was my mum they were talking about.

Once they had all left we then headed back upstairs to see the three women. Gina and my mum were still under the sheets almost sleeping, but Eve just seemed so alive, like she was ready take on more cocks. Perhaps it was the adrenaline and thought of having being bred that made her so.

Gary saw to Gina, as Donna went to my mum and me and David took care of my wife .

David spoke to me “Alec I hope you don’t mind , but would you drive your Mum home since your going that way”

“Ohh is eve not coming home tonight?” I asked.

“No we are going to a party tomorrow afternoon, and I will bring her home after that” David told me.

“oh okay” I said in a quizzical tome, however David didn’t elaborate any further.

I therefore went through to the other room where Donna had gotten Mum to her feet. “Im taking Angela home” I said, not sure why I called her by her name rather than Mum.

“Thanks Alec” Donna said kissing my cheek.

She then kissed my Mum on the lips then looking in her eyes said “Now remember make that cuckold husband of yours lick that sticky, gooey cum filled cunt of yours my slut. don’t let it all go to waste”

Fuck it had been bad enough seeing just how much of a slut my Mum was, but to hear Donna telling her to make sure my dad cleans her spunk filled cunt was definitely more gross.

Mum fell asleep on the journey home exhausted from the fucking she had taken.

When I got her home Dad put his arms around her shoulders helping her in. “is she okay?” He asked me.

“Yes just exhausted Im sure.” I said then as Mum didn’t seem in such a state that I thought she might remember I turned back to Dad saying

”Oh If you check her body, you will be able count how many cocks she had tonight, and Mistress Donna said she was to ensure that she gets you to lick her clean Dad” God was that me saying this to my Dad?.

I then headed out shutting the front door behind me and driving home to await my own wife who wouldn’t be home until tomorrow night after being fucked even more tomorrow afternoon I was sure.

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
over a year ago

Middlewich

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

By *illyboy65XXXMan
over a year ago

NEWPORT

Alec should have been able to take Gina home with him

By *oward777Man
over a year ago

Truro

Great story would’ve been even kinky if it fucked his mum without her, knowing

By *eeman1Man
over a year ago

liverpool

What an amazing story that just keeps giving. It’s so so horny thinking about it all going on

By *xxxdMan
over a year ago

Sexssex

By *abrina59 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

When David returned Eve home on sunday evening he brought her up to the house and when I saw her I could see why. She was covered in bruises and lines looking like she had been subjected to a horrendous punishment, although she had also been thouroughly fucked as spunk had dribbled down her thighs coating her stocking tops.

David handed Eve over to me saying “The party was with a group of Dom’s who are extremely experienced in pain. Eve definitely needed that pain session after the amount of cocks and cum she endured the past two nights” before adding.

“However when they heard she was unprotected and wishing to be bred, they couldn’t let her go without fucking her and adding their spunk to the mix”

David then said to me “Look after her. You know what to do now and I will be in touch during the week” before leaving us.

I picked Eve up carried her into the bedroom and laying her down on the bed went and fetched the cream to soothe and help her body recover from the punishment had taken.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

By *eeman1Man
over a year ago

liverpool

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
over a year ago

Middlewich

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *abrina59 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

During the week David had phoned to speak to me advising that this coming weekend, he would pick Eve up on the Saturday afternoon, and she was to be the entertainment for a group of Stags of a friend who was being married in a few weeks. He also told me that he hoped it was okay but he intended to take Eve along to the wedding as his partner also.

I thanked him for telling me that, he had no obligation to ask me, as Eve’s owner. However David had always been such a wonderful Master and Owner of Eve and when possible I had been involved. He said he would have no other need of Eve over the weekend unless something unexpected came up.

Therefore as it was Eve’s Birthday on Friday David had arranged a meal and overnight stay at a five star Country Hotel in the local area, for me. Eve and my Mum & Dad.

I thanked him and said I will have Eve ready for him to pick up on Saturday dressed as he wished.

We all managed to get the day off work on Friday so headed to the Hotel around lunchtime so that we could make use of the facilities, such as the swimming pool and Eve & my mum also had a spa treatment. I had a couple drinks with my dad at the bar as waited for them to join us after their treatments.

As we got ready for dinner I looked at Eve, thinking how gorgeous and classy she looked in her dress, but also knew how sluty she looked underneath in her white shelf bra, which allowed her hard nipples to poke through the thin material of the dress. Also the white suspender belt and lace top stockings attached. Eve didn’t wear any knickers underneath which was normal as David had forbidden her to wear any at any time now.

As we headed downstairs and into the bar area I could see mum and dad sat at the bar already. Mum too looked so elegant but I knew she too would be dressed just as sluty as Eve underneath.

After a quick pre dinner drink and wishing Eve happy Birthday, we all then headed through to the dinning room.

The menu was elaborate, exquisite and very pricey. I was thinking, as I read over it, just how glad I was that I wasn’t footing the bill for us all.

We all ordered our meals and also ordered couple bottles of wine to go with our meal too.

We had just finished our starters and topping up our glasses when Eve’s phone rang. She looked at it and turned to me and said “Ohhh it’s Master David”

“You better answer, its not like him to phone unexpectedly” I told her

I then could just hear Eve speaking in reply to anything David was saying.

“Hello Master David”

“Yes the Hotel is wonderful”

“Oh”

“Yes I understand”

Eve then finished the call and as he turned to face me started to say “Alec, Im sorry” but was stopped by Mum’s phone now ringing.

Mum looked aghast then saying “Its Mistress Donna” as she too answered the call.

“Hello Mistress Donna”

“Yes”

“Yes”

“I understand”

As mum finished the call she looked at Eve and they both turned to face me and my Dad now.

Both went to talk “Im sorry” before they stopped as Mum then spoke just.

“Me and Eve have something we are required to do by both Master David & Mistress Donna. You both know we could be called upon at short notice, well that’s tonight”

However before me or dad could ask anything two tall dark very fit Black men approached our table.

As they stood next to Eve and my Mum one of them spoke up

“Hi you must be Eve and this must be Angela, that correct?” they asked in a tone loud even that others at tables close by would no doubt hear.

My Mum replied “yes we are” smiling at them as she spoke.

The one speaking offered his hand to Eve as the other offered his hand to my Mum then said “well Its as surprise to see that it is two such beautiful and sexy women, who are to be our sluts for tonight” in the same tone as before causing those around to turn their head’s and gasp as they stared towards our table.

Eve and Mum just rose up from the table thanking them, before both bent down Eve kissing me as Mum kissed dad.

As they began to walk away with the two black men, Eve turned and said to me “don’t wait up darling I won’t be back to our room for some time” as my mum just turned to dad saying “Ditto”

Other diners around us were now looking shocked and whispering to each other as I could feel all eyes on me and dad now.

As the water came to clear up the starter plates I told him to cancel the rest of the diner and whispered to dad, “Lets get out of here I need a drink, lets go to the bar”

We quickly stood up and walked from the dining room, again the feeling that all eyes in the room were locked on us. As we reached the bar I asked the barman for two large whiskeys. Now I don’t normally drink whiskey but I needed it to calm my nerves as the public humiliation like that was a first for me. However my dad seemed to be much more calm and unworried by it all.

As we found a table in the corner out of the way we sat down and I took a large gulp of the whiskey. I could feel it burn all the way down my throat towards my insides. The burning sensation making me gasp. My dad was calmly sipping his whiskey.

I looked at him “God that felt so humiliating” I said

Dad just looked at me his head slightly bowed “Yes it did” his tone of voice however surprising me as sounded like excitement.

“You found that exciting?” I queried

Again with his head down he managed to say “yes I did, it always has excited me every time its happened” he admitted to me.

“What!! you mean this isn’t the first time its happened with you and Mum?” I asked surprised.

“Oh god no. Donna has done this regular to us. ” he said that excitement in the tone of his voice returning.

“She has!!!!” I exclaimed

“Yes during the summer, we had three other couples around for a BBQ when Ang got a call from Donna. About a half hour later the door bell rang, and Ang said she’d get it.” he told me before continuing.

“Your mum came out the back with a jet black man in a suit and told us she was sorry she had forgot that she had arranged for a salesman to come and measure up and give us a quote for new fitted wardrobes for our bedroom” Dad pausing but seeing no question from me carried on with the story again.

“She apologised to everyone, telling me to look after our guests and she would deal with this as he couldn’t come back another time, and she would be back to join us as quickly as she could” he said at which time I intervened.

“You mean Donna had sent him to fuck mum?” I gasped now.

“Yes so she took him upstairs” he told me.

“And he fucked her?” I just asked straight out now.

“She was away for approx 45 minutes and after she had let him out the front door, she came back to join the BBQ and I noticed she had changed. Previously she had worn her short denim mini skirt, but now she was wearing a short red tube dress which came to just below her bum.” he relayed to me.

“she told everyone that she had spilt a cup with tea which was on the bedside cabinet over her and that was reason she took so long. The party continued however I could see our friends, especially, the husbands eyeing up Ang any opportunity they could, as her hard nipples were really poking through the dress. It was so obvious to all that she wasn’t wearing a bra. And if she bent over the dress would ride up showing of her wet sticky pussy”

“Oh fuck dad have they ever said anything about it since” I asked him now.

“Yes when we are out drinking, the men have regularily mentioned the BBQ telling me how sexy Ang was that day” he admitted

After a few drinks we both decided to head up to our rooms and wait on our wives returning to us.

I couldn’t sleep if I wanted to and lay awake in bed as the clock passed 2am, when I heard the keycard click in our door and as it opened Eve walked in, that radiant freshly fucked look on her face.

She came over to the bed flung her arms around me, kissed me before saying “OMG thank you darling that was amazing, their cocks were huge and they so knew how to use them”

As I watched Eve undress I suddenly noticed that her breasts were marked by bites over them “God Eve look at those marks” I exclaimed.

“Yes they were definitely rough with us both but it was so horny just being used by both of them like that. Even your Mum said it was the best fucking she’d ever had” Eve told me almost as matter of factly. She just loved being such a slut for others and I knew that was what she was now, I’d encouraged her to pursue this side of her with David and now that she had discovered that side of her wouldn’t ask her to change back.

over a year ago

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
over a year ago

Middlewich

By *eeman1Man
over a year ago

liverpool

I never want this story to end

By *oward777Man
over a year ago

Truro

Love hearing, they both get fucked fantastic wish my wife was owned

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *abrina59 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

We got home just before noon on Saturday as David was picking Eve up at 2 pm.

Eve took a shower and ensured her pussy was shaved and all smooth. As she was doing this I laid out the clothes David had told me she was to wear during his phone call during the week.

Set out the sexy nurse outfit she would be wearing first with her white stockings with a red back seam and red 6” high heel open toed shoes.

Then took out her naughty PVC maids outfit, Black fishnet stockings and her 6” high heel black shoes.

Final outfit was a black shelf bra, black waspie suspender belt, black lace top stockings and her 5” high heel, black thigh high boots. All covered just with a long see through Black gown.

I packed the last two in a bag leaving the nurses outfit for her to wear ready to go with David.

David arrived at 2 pm as arranged and came in.

“Alec Im sorry for the short notice last night but I only just got a call from Donna just before I phoned Eve” David said as explanation and apology for interrupting and messing up our meal together.

“I understand David, its always something we knew may happen and you have never asked it of us before” I replied knowing I’d had no right to complain as it was something we had agreed to right from the start of David Owning Eve.

“So what’s this today” I asked him

His reply surprised me, “If you free why don’t you come along and see for yourself.

“Ohhh okay” I said and as I was dressed fairly smartly from morning at hotel I was ready to go.

As Eve walked in wearing the sexy nurses outfit David looked at her “Wow you just always look so gorgeous no matter what you wear Eve”

We then all headed out to David’s car, the neighbours around all had their eyes out on stalks gaping at Eve.

I slid in the back seat as Eve got in the passengers seat beside David and off we went.

over a year ago

By *eeman1Man
over a year ago

liverpool

By *ton_maleMan
over a year ago

Shoreham

This is great

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
over a year ago

Middlewich

By *abrina59 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

After about an half hours drive, we pulled in to a long driveway of a Mansion type house out in the edge of town, David telling us “they have hired it for the weekend”

Fuck they must be incredibly rich I was thinking, the place was enormous.

After parking the car in the Forecourt of the house, we got out David taking Eve’s hand as she swivelled her legs stepping out of the car in her White and red short nurses outfit, her stocking clad legs on full view.

We were greeted by an older man, who I later discovered was the groom’s father, who hugged David and then looking Eve up and down

” God, you own this gorgeous creature David?” he asked him

“Yes I own Eve and this is her husband Alec, who is just along to watch. He’s not a cuckold, he just wishes his sexy wife to enjoy all the pleasure she can and felt he wasn’t able to be dominant enough with her so gave her to me to own and use as my submissive slut” telling Roger the background of how he came to own my wife.

Roger looked at us all in amazement “well she def is even more stunning than you described her David.” he then said.

Then shaking my hand “and she such a lucky lady having a husband who encourages her to experience and enjoy all the naughty, sexual and sluty things that ive heard about her”

He then led us up the steps into the house, into a huge marbled entrance area. and then through, into what seemed a large drawing room of the house.

“Eve can leave her clothes here to change into and that door leads in and out of the Grand room which I have set up for today’s entertainment.” he told David

He then told us “if you head up those stairs it leads to a mezzanine area above the grand room where Alec will get a good view of proceedings or he’s welcome join us in the room. Whatever he wishes”

“I will join the others now. I know everyone will be gob smacked when they see Eve come in, I really don’t think any of them could be expecting anything as stunning, beautiful and sexy as Eve to be such a slut for them today” Roger said smiling. before he then headed through the door to the grand room.

David took Eve’s hand’s in his before speaking to her “I know you will be okay my sexy slut, but I will be there keeping an eye on things. And Alec will be close by too. There is a stag group of 20 men here today and you are their entertainment for this afternoon/evening” David told her. Eve just nodded her understanding.

I could see the look of excitement in Eve’s body, her face was slightly flushed and her nipples were hard and poking right through the material of her nurses uniform.

David then continued “you will be doing three shows for them hence the other two outfits I asked Alec to pack” which I had now laid out over a settee in the drawing room.

“You will be the stripper for them today, but they all, well apart from Roger, are not expecting the stripper to be such a slut as you Eve” he said smiling now.

“As the sexy nurse, I want you to get the Groom up on the stage and fuck him in front of the rest. As the sexy Maid, pick out the two best men and have them spit roast you. In your final outfit you wont be doing much stripping, just the gown before you invite anyone of the party who wishes to fuck you to do so ” David explained to Eve

Eve’s eyes widened and a excited smile spread over her face at hearing how she was to be gangbanged by anyone here at the stag party, including Roger the groom’s father and perhaps the Brides father would be here also.

“Yes Master David, I hope I will make you proud of your slut”

David then gave a big smile “And you should know one other thing my little slut. You will be my partner at the wedding in two weeks time and everyone here today will also be at the wedding”

I could see that thought run through Eve’s mind and if possible, her nipples, which were already protruding through her outfit, hardened even more and stuck straight out.

I then headed up the stairs to the mezzanine as Eve waited in the drawing room as David then headed through the door where the group were gathered in the Great room.

I just made it to the mezzanine when I heard David speak to the gathered crowd down below.

“Gentlemen settle back and enjoy the show as I introduce my owned slut Eve, as your entertainment today” he announced.

As the door from the drawing room opened and Eve stepped out into the great room, to loud cheers and wolf whistling now.

By *lare_thomas38TV/TS
over a year ago

my town

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *eeman1Man
over a year ago

liverpool

By *D123Man
over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

I'd forgotten this bit!

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
over a year ago

Middlewich

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

over a year ago

By *abrina59 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

Eve strutted out so confidently as though she was a seasoned stripper as she walked around the room amongst the men present mostly young Twenties and a few older men such as Roger and perhaps the Bride’s father and Uncles too.

She stopped in front of Roger and bending down took his head in her hands and rubbed his head between her cleavage. Everyone cheered as once Roger was freed for air, he took the applause of the crowd.

Eve then stopped at another of the older men, Who I found out from David afterwards was the Brides father, and told him to pull down the zip on the front of her Nurse’s dress. he began to reach up with with his fingers when Eve wiggled her finger at him saying No and then indicated for him to unzip it with his teeth.

He smiled as he lent in grabbing the ring of the zip by his teeth and began pulling down as Eve held the sides of the dress to make it easier to pull down.

The zip went right to the bottom of the dress and once he’d succeeded Eve took his head in her hands and gave him a hot wet sexy kiss on the lips. Again to much cheering and whistles.

Eve went back to the centre of the room as she then began to slowly remove the dress from her shoulders, gyrating her body to the sound of the music playing. She turned her back to the group as she peeled the dress off now and throwing it across the floor towards the door of the drawing room.

Eve then bent over, spreading her legs wide everyone now gawking and gasping at the sight of her gorgeous pert perfect bum framed by the white hold up stockings, with the red seams so straight and showing a line from her ankles up to the top of her thighs.

However the gasps were due to the fact that my slut of wife wasn’t wearing any panties and displaying herself as she was, her pink inviting pussy on show to those sat behind her.

Eve then stood up and turning around her pert 36DD breasts now came into view of them all, making them give out a gasp or moan of appreciation of such a stunning almost naked woman stood before them.

naked apart from her white hold up stockings, with a small red bow at the top in front and at back and her sexy 6” red open toed high heel shoes.

Eve began walking around the room again allowing them all to grope her ass, breasts or any part of her body they wished now before speaking to them for the first time since she started her show.

“So who is the lucky man who will be getting married in a couple of weeks” she asked them all, as they all eagerly pointed out the groom to her.

I watched from above as Eve then strode over confidently towards the groom and taking his hand led him away from the others towards the small stage that had been set up.

On the stage were a chair and a small table with a rug over it.

Eve led the groom to the chair telling him to sit down and I could just make out Eve asking him his name to which he replied ” Nic”

Nic’s cock was already fairly hard from watching the show Eve had been putting on. She had amazed me at how easily she took to being a stripper for a stag group.

Eve turned to the crowd now “So who thinks Nic here, the lucky groom deserves one last blowjob from another woman, before he settles down to married life”

The rest were going crazy now shouting, ‘YES, YES, BLOW HIM.’

Eve then turned back to Nic, knelt down between his legs which she pushed wider and began licking at the tip of his cock with her tongue.

They were loving this, Eve had them eating out of the palm of her hand it seemed.

If Nic thought she was just teasing them all and that she wasn’t going to blow him, that thought must have quickly disappeared as Eve just sank her red painted lips around his hard cock and pushed down deep until she had his whole cock, which was around 7” long deep in her throat

I think Eve caught them totally by surprise as the place seemed to go silent, just for that split second before everyone was now hollering and whooping, watching on as my gorgeous sexy owned slut of a wife began to give Nic one of her amazing cock suckings.

Eve’s head was now bobbing up and down on his cock covering it in her saliva, making sure the others could see a string from her lips to Nic’s cock when she lifted her mouth fully from his cock.

Eve then stood up much to the dismay not only of Nic but of the others too.

She walked over to the nearby table and picked up a bottle of baby oil and poured some into her hands.

Then returning to Nic she began rubbing her hands up and down the full length of his cock which must have been close to bursting now.

Eve then straddled her legs over Nic’s and began rubbing her pussy back and forth over Nic’s hard cock as the crowd cheered and whistled once again.

After half a dozen strokes along the length of his cock Eve took his cock in her hands now. It was now pointing straight up in the air as she rubbed her cunt lips over the tip of his aching cock before she lowered herself down sliding him inside her, to complete gasps of surprise as Eve began to fuck herself up and down Nic’s cock.

The other’s had now gathered around the stage as they witnessed my gorgeous wife fuck the groom.

As she was bouncing up and down on his cock she said to the others “well he deserved one last fuck too didn’t he” fuck she was playing them so well.

I could see that Nic was responding now bucking his hips up to met Eve’s downward thrusts giving Eve so much pleasure also.

They were fucking away on the stage now almost oblivious to the others as Eve moaned loudly “Ohh god Im cummmming” as she began to squirt juices around Nic’s cock dribbling from the sides now.

Eve whispered something in Nic’s ear and his hips seemed to buck frantically now pushing up into her soaking wet squelching cunt before he cried out ” OH FUCK OH GOD” as he pushed deep up into Eve as his body tightened before his balls twitched and pulsed as he sent stream after stream of his spunk deep in Eve’s cunt.

It was only at that time that I suddenly began to think, fuck Eve is still totally unprotected, she’s fucking a groom who due to be married in two weeks time and right now he could be knocking up another woman, making my wife pregnant.

The other’s were going wild, and David and Roger stepped in stopping a few from climbing up onto the stage.

David then spoke “gentlemen go sit back down get yourself a drink and Eve will be back with another part of the show shortly as Eve now freed herself from Nic’s softening cock, gave him a long sexy kiss, before David then took her hand and led her back to the drawing room to change.

I quickly hurried down the stairs and meeting them both I hugged Eve kissed her telling her “My god you are just such a slut, a natural stripper and performer too Honey”

David laughed “Yes she definitely is both” as we both helped Eve out of her nurses outfit to now change into the sexy PVC maids outfit.

I then fetched Eve a drink of Rose wine to quench her thirst before she began to re-do her make up ready for her next act.

By *eeman1Man
over a year ago

liverpool

And it still carries on being so hot

over a year ago

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

Briliant,

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
over a year ago

Middlewich

By *amantha_kelTV/TS
over a year ago

Magherafelt

This is fantastic

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *abrina59 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

I scurried back up the stairs to the mezzanine as Eve made her way through the door once again into the grand room, now with twenty horny randy men eager for her appearance.

When they saw Eve in her sexy PVC maids outfit there was an audible gasp as she then made her way through the throng of men all clambering for a grope of her sexy body now.

Eve kept her walk slow and sexy revelling in the hands touching her everywhere. they pinched her nipples through the PVC material, they groped her ass under the short hem of the dress, they touched her bare cunt, if they could, feeling just how wet she still was. Such acts only turning Eve on more and making her already wet cunt become soaking once again, now needy and ready for more cock.

Eve wasted no time this act in picking out the two best men and leading them up onto the stage. She stood between them and as she faced the first best man, Charlie, she bent slightly forwards as she began to slowly undress him in front of the audience now totally gathered around the stage as close as they could get.

As she was bent over like this the hem at the back of her dress rode up until her wet red cunt lips showed to the other best man, Philip, who took the opportunity to stretch out his hand until his fingers came into contact with that inviting soaking wet cunt in front of him.

Eve gave out a low moan as Philip touched her cunt, her head looking back over her shoulder winking at him, giving him the encouragement to go further.

She had Charlie topless as she began to run her red painted nails all over his hairy manly chest and his taut stomach muscles.

Philip began to slide his fingers in Eve’s soaking wet cunt now, his fingers eliciting a small squelching sound as they penetrated her waiting hole. Eve quickly slid her hands down Charlie’s body to his trousers and unbuckling them and pushing them down over his hips then telling him

to take them off.

As he was doing this she began to push her ass back against the fingers in her cunt as Philip was now seesawing three fingers back and forth, in and out her saturated hole

She then, much to Philips disappointment, pulled herself free of his finger before turning around to face him now. she moved her delicate hands up to the top buttons of his shirt and began undoing each button all the way down. Philip just stood there almost in a trance now as he watched this stunningly beautiful woman undress him.

Suddenly she felt a hand on her bum and looking over her shoulder at Charlie told him to finger her cunt.

The rest were in awe hearing this seemingly beautiful woman being such a slut for their pleasure, encouraging their friends shouting out

“fuck the slut”

“fist that cunt”

“give the slut what she needs”

Eve by this time had again bent over slightly showing and giving Charlie better access to her wet slick cunt allowing him to without fear of hurting her push three fingers straight in her hole, making her moan with pleasure as he did so. Eve was wiggling her ass as Charlie used his fingers to fuck her now.

“Jesus fuck she loves it, look at her move her ass” she heard from one of the others as she was now unbuckling Philips trousers pulling them down in a hurry now. I could tell that Eve needed fucking.

These two were in for the fuck of their young lives, I was thinking now.

Once Philip was naked also she extracted her cunt from Charlie’s fingers much to Eve’s disappointment this time it seemed however she had much more horny intentions for these two men.

Eve then came to the edge of the stage to speak to the rest of the men here.

“So Im told these two are the best men is that correct” she asked

“Yes yes they are the best men” the others responded as Charlie and Philip stood there with a smirk on their faces now.

“Well since I have already fucked the groom, don’t you think it fair that the best men get to fuck me also?” she shouted out above the noise the others were making.

As I watched events unfold beneath me I could only be totally in awe of my gorgeous wife, who had this crowd eating out of the palm of her hands. They all wanted her, unaware that they would all get the opportunity during the final act of her show. And it was quite a show Eve was putting on for them.

She took hold of both Charlie’s and Philip’s hands and led them over to the small table, covered by a rug.

She whispered to both Charlie and Philip and from the huge beaming smile come across their face’s I could only imagine that she had just told them she wanted them both to spit roast her here on the stage in front of their friends.

Charlie and Philip seemed to get into a discussion as to who got her cunt and who got her mouth, however I saw Eve put an end to their discussion as she was likely telling them they would both get a shot at each.

Charlie was the slightly bigger and thicker of the two and as Eve lay down on the table, so that her head just dangle on the edge of one end, her open wet inviting cunt was perched on the edge at the other end, he stood at Eve’s head ready to take her mouth as Philip stood between her now splayed open wide legs.

Eve’s cunt was glistening with her wetness, which I could see, even from way up here, as Philip took his cock in his hands and rubbed it over her soaking wet lips before just shoving it deep in Eve’s cunt.

No subtlety, no tenderness just one deep thrust of his hips, but with Eve being so wet it disappeared so easily, deep and to the hilt inside my wife’s cunt.

As she opened her mouth to moan out Charlie took that as his opportunity to feed his own now hard cock between Eve’s red painted lips, pushing his cock slowly deeper and deeper, helped by Philips hard thrusts of his cock in Eve’s cunt pushing her onto Charlie’s cock now.

Soon both had their cocks balls deep in my wife, Philips balls banging against her ass with each thrust of his cock, and Charlie’s balls bashed against her nose as he used her mouth now fucking her just like he was pounding his girlfriends pussy.

Eve was being forced back and forth by the two best men as they fucked her hard, her body like a rag doll between them. both calling her names now like wonderful slut, dirty whore, and I could tell that Eve was loving it all.

Knowing what Eve’s blowjobs are like I knew Charlie wouldn’t last long and proving me correct I heard him grunt before moaning loudly “swallow it all slut” as his cock convulsed as he spewed his cum deep in Eve’s throat. Eve kept him in her mouth her lips tight around his thick cock holding him in her mouth as she took every bit of cum he had.

This sight was too much for Philip and soon his body began to shake and quiver as he then began filling Eve’s unprotected cunt with yet more hot young spunk.

They eventually pulled their cocks from Eve’s mouth and cunt as the others watched stunned at the way Eve had easily milked the two young best mans cocks of their spunk. However Eve then lifted her head and beckoned Philip to come around to her head, which he did so as Charlie moved aside to give him access close to her mouth now. She then took Philip’s softened cock covered in a mixture of his own cum and her juices and began to gently suck and lick at it. Philip could only moan as he felt Eve’s mouth engulf him fully.

Charlie was stood to her side and I saw her reach out and take his flaccid cock in her dainty hand and begin to stroke his cock slowly at first. I could imagine how he felt as I so loved the way Eve touched me, as she looked to bring life back to the cock which had just cum in her mouth.

I could tell they were both enjoying the sensations flowing once more through their bodys by the look on their face’s. Both had their eyes closed and I could just see that their cock’s were beginning to straighten, and thicken once more, as they became hard in Eve’s talented mouth and hand.

Eve then pulling her mouth free of Philip’s cock, lifted her head and spoke loudly for all to hear. “I think you are both ready to use me again are you not?” as both just nodded their acknowledgement now.

“Jesus she’s not finished with them yet” someone shouted out.

“Eve just smiled saying “Ohh god, I’m definitely far from done here today” she said to the audience before turning to Philip and Charlie now.

“I think you need to show this crowd how to use an insatiable slut. don’t you?” she told them as they grinned widely nodding their heads.

“I want to feel that big cock of yours fuck me Charlie, make me cum, Please” she played to them now, almost begging and pleading to be used by them both.

Charlie wasted no time and taking Eve’s hand helped her up off the table before ordering her now” well then slut , bend over and spread those legs wide. Philip her mouth is all yours and I can assure you you will enjoy it” he said loudly for everyone to hear .

Eve then bent over the side of the table, her legs spread wide, her ass in the air ready for Charlie’s big cock, as Philip now moved around to insert his stiffening cock in my wife’s sweet mouth, her lipstick now smudged .

Eve gave a moan around the cock in her mouth as Charlie’s cock entered her cunt. Philip giving out a grunt as she clamped her mouth tighter around his cock now.

Charlie began banging away at Eve’s squelching cunt her juices and Philip’s spunk being pushed out around his cock with each thrust.

The two young men were pounding her at each end, both going deep and hard Philip trying to make her gag with the force he forced his cock down her throat. Charlie began to tell Eve what a dirty little married whore she was, that he was going to ruin her cunt. I smiled to myself hearing him say that, as If he’d know the size of Black cock she had enjoyed on Friday night he would have known that it would be very unlikely his cock would ruin her.

However Eve was definitely enjoying the fucking from Charlie and dirty talk always turned her on even more. Soon I could see her body begin to quiver and shake, knowing she was close to cumming now.

The two just kept on using her mouth and cunt for their pleasure when Eve obviously couldn’t hold back any longer and as her body tensed than began to tremble as she came.

Her moans completely muffled by the cock fucking her mouth, but her orgasm flowed through her body as it was like she was erupting from within her midriff shooting all the way down to her cunt as she started to spray juices out from around Charlie’s cock covering his legs and even splattering onto a few of those stood watching.

Charlie just smiled “such a wonderful whore” he said as he held her hips tight as he continued to slam his cock in and out of her sodden cunt, more juices spraying out each time.

However the sight was too much for Philip it seemed and he gave a loud grunt, pushing his cock in deep. From up here even, I could see his balls tighten and pulse as he cum filling her mouth with more spunk.

Once spent he pulled himself free from Eve’s mouth, although she tried to keep her lips around it, so we all heard a plopping sound as he finally freed himself from her the grip of her lips.

Charlie now had Eve all to himself and was intent on trying his best to ruin her cunt as he said, as he brutally pounded her cunt hard, his balls slapping loudly against her skin.

Eve mouth now free allowed her to shout out encouragement to him now.

“Yes Yes fuck me harder Charlie, Cmon give your hot spunk in my unprotected cunt. breed this dirty whore” she screamed.

Charlie looked surprised at Eve’s words but tried fuck her even harder until it was too much for him now too and he cum, shooting his load of fertile young spunk deep in my wife’s completely unprotected womb.

As Charlie pulled his softening cock from Eve’s cunt his cum began to dribble from her, forming a puddle on the floor between her legs.

Eve managed to stand up and pulling both Charlie and Philip to her kissed them both before turning to the others now.

“Get a drink, but don’t go away I will be back for a final act which I’m sure you will all enjoy” as she was helped down from the stage by Roger and then David took her hand and led her back to the drawing room, where I again met them both.

Eve looked a complete mess with spunk dribbling down her legs and down her chin, but at same time she just looked so beautiful to me too.

I helped my wife once again clean herself up before she got herself ready for the final act, which was to be gangbanged by all twenty of the guests present.

By *aughtycple50Couple
over a year ago

a place

Such a great story x

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
over a year ago

Middlewich

over a year ago

By *eeman1Man
over a year ago

liverpool

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

By *D123Man
over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *r MacmullyMan
over a year ago

Tarbert

By *lare_thomas38TV/TS
over a year ago

my town

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *abrina59 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

After a break of 20 minutes Eve was changed again looking amazing in her last outfit, which was the black shelf bra, black waspie suspender belt, black lace top stockings and her 5” high heel, black thigh high boots. Only covered by the a long sheer Black gown., which left very little to the imagination of what lay underneath.

Eve bit her bottom lip as she did a twirl before asking me and David “well how do I look?, do you think the 20 horny men out there will want to fuck me”

Both me and David just looked at each other shaking our head’s before David spoke to his submissive slut.

“Fuck Eve you dirty little slut, the problem won’t be them wanting to fuck you, it will be stopping them wanting to fuck you” which we all laughed at.

David then said in a caring considerate tone “you sure you okay with this Eve, you have already taking a considerable amount of cock and cum these past few weeks”

It was Eve’s turn to giggle now “Oh god Master yes I so want and need all those cocks out there. Please don’t stop them, let them fuck me until they can’t manage any more”

Fuck even still after everything Eve had done and been through these past 4 years with David, she still shocked me with her sexual appetite, with how insatiable she was and just how much of a slut she really was.

“Okay well go have your fun slut” David told her, as I again headed up the stairs as David now led Eve back into the Grand room where they all began to holler and hoot as she entered.

David pushed his way through the throng of men making into to the stage.

“Gentlemen calm down, quiet please” He asked of them.

Roger helped to quieten down the noise so David could speak.

“Thank you. Well im sure you have all enjoyed the performance of my little owned married slut here today. However she is not finished yet” As he turned to face Eve telling her “Now remove the gown slut”

Eve began to undo the belt holding the gown together slowly and seductively, before pushing it off her shoulders and letting it fall, from her body now, onto the floor. She now stood in front of them all in her thigh high boots stockings/suspenders and just a shelf bra which didn’t really hide any of her breasts from her appreciative audience

“The groom and the best men have had their taste of fucking this gorgeous young slut so far and Eve feels that its only fair that anyone else who wishes should have the pleasure of her also” David announced now, to much hollering, hooting and whistling of the excited audience who obviously welcomed the announcement.

David managed to calm them down before speaking again. “However what you didn’t know was that Eve has not been taking any precautions over the past 6 weeks, as her and her husband, Alec, up there in the mezzanine, wish her to be bred, however if you do not wish to be part of that then Eve here is also an anal slut so you can chose which hole to fuck.”

There were audible gasps and discussions within the shocked audience.

David spoke more “Once you have cum in her cunt or ass if you present your cock to her mouth she will clean you whilst the next fucks her”

Then looking around the group smiled “Roger and Michael, as the father’s of the Groom & Bride would you like to go first” as they both just smiled and made their way now through the crowd onto the stage.

“Lastly whether you wish the slut on her back or on her front to fuck will be your choice, the little slut is only concerned about being fucked and taking your cum” David told them all.

Roger told Eve he wanted her on her back as he wanted to look at her beauty as he fucked her. Eve complied obediently as she lay down spreading her legs wide.

Roger stood between her outstretched legs and without ceremony just shoved his cock between her cunt lips as she swallowed his length inside her in one go. His cock slid inside Eve’s wet sticky cunt so easily and he began to ride this young beautiful sexy woman with all the energy he could muster.

The crowd were encouraging him as they waited there turn now too.

Roger didn’t last long before his body began to spasm and his ball emptied their spunk deep inside the slut before him.

Pulling out he moved round towards Eve’s head and presented his cum covered cock to her mouth now. Eve opened her mouth and greedily sucked and licked him clean. At the same time Michael now slid his hard cock deep in my wife’s wanton cunt and began fucking her hard.

This continued, one after the other, with most using her unprotected cunt, not wishing to miss out on the chance to be the one that perhaps knocked up this gorgeous slut of a wife. Eve had regular orgasms from the amount of cock she was taking rather than the quantity of the fucking.

However Nic, Charlie and Philip all took the opportunity to fuck Eve again, although having cum in her unprotected womb once already, all three decided to experience fucking her tighter, but just as wanton, ass this time.

The line had thinned until there was only one of the stag party guests left. And fuck talking about keeping the best til last. When he dropped his pants even I gasped up in the mezzanine as he was huge at least 2/3” bigger than anyone else at 11/12” perhaps.

It was just as well Eve ‘s cunt was stretched and well lubricated, with so much cum, as even despite that she cried out, as he stuffed that huge cock in her hole

From up high I could see his cock disappearing slowly inch by inch until he must have had 3/4 of it inside her now.

Eve’s breathing was getting heavier and heavier and when he slammed the rest deep in her cunt, she screamed out so loudly, I’m sure the neighbours who were more than half a mile away might have heard her, as she cum so hard. She was thrashing around on the table, juices spilling out her cunt around the massive cock filling her.

“Ohh goddd, Oh fuck Yes yes I love it fuck me please fuck me” Eve screamed out.

Her fucker, Freddie, looked bemused before saying to everyone “Fuck they usually screaming for me to stop” as he began to quicken his pace slamming in and out of her so deep and so hard now.

Eve was having multiple orgasms one straight after the other, as he just continued pounding into her.

“Oh Jesus oh fuck Im gonna cum slut, I’m gonna fill that dirty married womb” Freddie shouted as he gritted his teeth as he gave out an almighty grunt as you could see his body tense then watch as the muscles at the base of the penis squeezed again and again as he pumped his semen in Eve’s waiting, wanton womb.

Eve too gave out a huge earth shattering scream as she orgasmed once more together with Freddie, their bodies totally locked together, Freddie’s cock still squeezing every last drop of spunk from his balls.

Even as he withdrew, his cock twitch twice sending long strings of spunk over Eve’s body as she lay there motionless, exhausted but with a smile and look of complete satisfaction on her pretty face.

The last act of the day was for Freddie to present his cock to Eve’s mouth which even in her comatose state she automatically opened wide and licked and sucked their combined cum from his magnificent, amazing big cock (that’s how Eve described it later).

David then stepped up onto the stage and spoke to the group.

“Thank you for the patience and orderly manner you all showed in enjoying this wonderful owned slut.. I hope the rest of your evening is as enjoyable and when you see Eve at the wedding you give her a dance” he said laughing.

“She’s going to be at the wedding, oh Fuck yes” was heard from the group as they all joined in laughing

By this time I’d come down stairs and into the Grand room Roger was helping David to lift Eve up, as we then carried her back through into the drawing room. We left her to rest on one of the settee’s whilst me and David then enjoyed a drink with the stag party.

It seemed everyone wanted to shake my hand and tell me what a lucky bugger I was having such a gorgeous wife who loved being such a slut.

I had to agree with them all, I was so lucky to have Eve as my loving wife, and knowing just what a slut she can be with her Master David was amazing also.

After a couple drinks we headed back through and Eve was sitting up now. I had brought a coat which I slipped on her as we made our way out to the car and home now.

By *eeman1Man
over a year ago

liverpool

over a year ago

Eve just have a pussy like a wizards sleeve by now!!

By *abrina59 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

"Eve just have a pussy like a wizards sleeve by now!! "

well it has magical qualities thats for sure lol

over a year ago

over a year ago

"Eve just have a pussy like a wizards sleeve by now!!

well it has magical qualities thats for sure lol"

Lol very true

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
over a year ago

Middlewich

By *D123Man
over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *r MacmullyMan
over a year ago

Tarbert

By *abrina59 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

Sunday was a day of complete rest as Eve was exhausted both from the two huge black cocks she’d fucked on Friday and from her excersion’s as the stag party’s fucktoy on the Saturday.

Work was extremely busy during the week for us both and I was late home on the Thursday night where Eve met me as I came through the door flung her arms around me and gave me the most amazing passionate kiss.

As we broke the kiss I started to think Id perhaps forgotten something, an anniversary perhaps, Eve put me out of my misery announcing “I’M PREGNANT”

“What, really you are? OMG that’s amazing” I said as I took her back into my arms and kissed her again and again.

I think Eve perhaps still wasn’t 100% sure how I’d react to the reality, and could tell she was relieved as I kissed her and that I was as excited and happy as she was at the news.

Eve told me she had missed her period last week & had now taken a home pregnanacy test which turned out poitive.

We knew we would need to arrange an appointment with our Doctor for Eve so that she could confirm for definite, but that didn’t stop us hugging and kissing each other all night long.

However Eve still went to the club with David that weekend and still enjoyed being such a slut and also being punished in the dungeon by Master David as Mistress Donna punished both Gina and my Mum alongside her.

We kept the news to ourselves until we were sure and had the confirmation of the pregnancy. We therefore had made an appointment with Eve’s Doctor for the following Monday morning. On the Sunday Eve took another home pregnancy test which again showed positive.

Monday morning came and we both called in sick and then drove together to the Doctors appointment.

She asked lots of questions such as when was Eve’s last period, when was she due, which was a week ago now. The Doctor told us that the home pregnancy kits were very reliable nowadays and fact Eve had taken two tests and both positive then it was most likely that she was pregnant. She took all the tests and then confirmed that Eve was indeed pregnant. We just hugged each other tightly at the confirmation of the news.

She told us Eve she would get a letter to go for an Ultrasound scan around 12 weeks, which was still around 9 weeks away, we thought as Eve seemed certain that she conceived around the weekend of the greedy girls party at the club.

However I was thinking that was also the weekend that she was fucked by Calvin and five other hung Black cocks.

We decided that we would only tell David and my parents at present.

David so he could look after Eve, especially where punishments were to be administered.

David was ecstatic and so happy for us both and promised that he would take good care of his pregnant little slut and ensure that the baby came to no harm.

As you can imagine Mum was over the moon hugging and kissing us both. Dad was also so happy for us too, but managed to take me aside at some point and told me that no matter what, I could never ever bring this up against Eve, even if we had a major fallout, as I wanted this lifestyle, and wanted Eve to become pregnant by another as much as Eve did.

It seemed strange getting such a talk from my father, but after finding out about his relationship with my Mum over the years I understood where he was coming from and why he was qualified to have this talk with me.

That weekend was Nic’s wedding and when Eve appeared from our bedroom in the dress she had bought especially for the wedding all I could say, as always, was WOW.

She was wearing an off the shoulder short lace, navy blue dress, with 5” high heeled red open toed sandals. her perfectly painted red nails and red lipstick matching her accessories like her clutch bag.

Underneath though she was completely naked.

David arrived giving his approval to her dress and soon they were gone heading off to the large castle in the countryside that had been hired exclusively for the wedding

Eve would be once again amongst all the stag party who had used her as their whore and gangbanged her just two weeks earlier.

Eve told me after she arrived home Sunday afternoon, that the service was wonderful and the bride looked stunning, As the wedding party went out into the grounds to have photos taken, a number of the stag party had come up and spoken to Eve, letting her know if she was up for more like the stag night, then they would pay well.

Eve giggled at their attempts to get her to fuck them but the thought of being whored out at the wedding did turn her on she admitted to me.

Eve would have been their little slut for nothing if David allowed her to, as she needed fucked, but with a new baby on the way, she said she wasn’t going to turn down the offer of Twenty Thousand and begged David to let them fuck her again. He thought they had more money than sense.

After much pleading David finally agreed and took her up to the room they were to stay in and one by one twelve of the men who had fucked her at the stag party fucked her again.

After the last had left Eve sorted herself out and headed back down to the wedding just in time for everyone taking their seats for dinner.

Despite cleaning herself up she still felt spunk dribbling down her upper thighs.

I was shocked both that Eve had fucked for money and also at the sum they had paid for her.

During the beginning of the evening festivities Eve felt a tap on her shoulder and when turned around saw Freddie standing beside her. Freddie was the person at the stag party who had given her such a wonderful fucking and given her so much pleasure and incredible orgasms with his huge cock.

Her Master David had stood up and shook Freddie’s hand and asked him to take a seat.

“Freddie would you do me a big favour tonight and look after my gorgeous slut Eve for the rest of the night. I have been called away to go and deal with a business emergency and I know Eve would enjoy your company” he spoke to Freddie.

“Of course Sir it would be my pleasure” Freddie replied somewhat surprised.

“She is such a wonderful submissive woman and just loves to be a pleasure toy. so I know you two will enjoy each other” he then said.

Eve just sat listening in a daze, but inside she was incredibly excited and turned on at the thought of having the pleasure of being able to enjoy being fucked by Freddie’s huge cock once more.

David handed Freddie a key to their room and kissed Eve saying “Now I want you to make your Master proud of you Eve and be a good little submissive slut and ensure Freddie has the night of his life. I will come pick you up in the morning sexy.” as he walked towards the exit now.

Eve had a wonderful evening at the wedding reception, dancing with Freddie, before they retired to their hotel room for the night.

Freddie wasn’t going to pass up the opportunity with such a stunning sexy woman who, at the stag party, had given him the most amazing fuck ever and taken his huge cock better than anyone else he had fucked before.

Freddie fucked Eve all over the hotel room, bent over the bed, on her back with her legs spread high and wide over his shoulders and also with Eve pressed against the window where she could be seen by anyone looking out of the windows from the rooms across from theirs.

Freddie also had the pleasure of fucking Eve’s ass after she begged him to. No one else had dared let him fuck their ass due to the size of his cock so this was a first for Freddie,

In the morning they fucked in the shower before dressing and heading down to breakfast, where everyone gasped seeing them walk in together. Most likely wondering how much Freddie had paid her for a whole nights fucking with Eve.

I wonder what they would say once they knew that he hadn’t needed to pay like they had.

So after that weekend wedding, Life went on as usual with Eve still being a major slut with her owner Master David. However whenever I was present I could see the extra care and attention that David took watching over Eve now. It seemed to give me even greater comfort in my mind that we had made the right choice, those four years ago now in agreeing to David owning Eve.

Once we had the scan and pictures of the growing baby within Eve’s womb we were asked if we wished to find out the sex of the baby. However considering we both had no clue who the father of the baby was, we declined preferring to wait until the baby was born.

We then told others, such as Gary, Donna and Gina. We also told Calvin and he said that he reckoned something was going on, by the way David had been paying much more attention to the activities when Eve was fucked at his club by him and his friends.

However he told us he was so happy for us both, before adding “well if it was that weekend I’m sure you will both be having a gorgeous Black baby.”

We both laughed, but also both knew that definitely was a possibility.

Eve carried on being fucked by many others throughout her pregnancy as I knew that David would always take such good care of her. she carried on being the slut she was right up until the last 6 to 7 weeks of her pregnancy.

It seems fucking a pregnant woman is loved by many.

over a year ago

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
over a year ago

Middlewich

By *eeman1Man
over a year ago

liverpool

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

By *amantha_kelTV/TS
over a year ago

Magherafelt

Fabulous

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *D123Man
over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Excellent!

By *abrina59 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

It was a Saturday morning and Eve was just over a week overdue, when she told me she felt the baby was coming. I phoned the midwife and after speaking to Eve she told me to bring her in right away. So at 10.30 am with bags packed we drove to the hospital.

Things moved fairly quickly and at 2.30 pm I was present as Eve gave birth to a healthy 6Ib little baby girl. A beautiful girl with Blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes, just like her mum. We called her Fiona.

We had no idea who the father was and that’s the way we both wished it and never ever brought that up at any time. We were both just so happy as we held our daughter in our arms.

Mum & Dad visited us that day in hospital, although David waited until we got home the next day to visit as he wanted to ensure that our immediate family enjoyed time with the new baby first.

Mum was so happy as she held Fiona for the first time, but made us all laugh asking does this mean she was now a GILF.

Eve hadn’t put on too much weight during her pregnancy and after 4 weeks began exercising again to lose the pounds she had put on and making sure her stomach was as flat and trim as it was before having the baby.

After three months Eve was looking amazing having totally regained her slim, sexy figure again. At this time she also began to dress sexier again just as David always had wished of her.

When David told me he wished to take Eve to the club on the Saturday I knew it was inevitable that Eve would return to the lifestyle she had so come to enjoy so much.

Me and Eve had spoken about her continuing to lead the lifestyle we had before the Birth, with Eve still being owned totally by David.

We had also talked about Eve going back on the pill or not and eventually we both agreed she should remain free of protection once more.

Eve was enjoying being a slut for Calvin and his friends once again saying how she’d missed his group of big black cocks the most.

It seems that my mum had been visiting Calvin when Eve was out of action since before the birth of our daughter Fiona.

Again David regularly took her to the greedy girl nights at the club where her, my mum and Gina would be gangbanged by a least 30 men each.

So it was only six months since Fiona was born when coming home from work, that I was greeted by Eve announcing that she was again pregnant.

When we went for her 12 week scan we were both shocked to learn that she was pregnant with twins this time though.

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *eeman1Man
over a year ago

liverpool

over a year ago

By *D123Man
over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Wow!

By *amantha_kelTV/TS
over a year ago

Magherafelt

So hot

By *xbanana2Man
over a year ago

addlestone

The end ?

By *eff1961Man
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Hope not

By *abrina59 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

Again Eve kept enjoying being owned by David throughout her pregnancy, although her bump was a bit bigger this time, due to having twins, so she stopped her sexual lifestyle around 10/12 weeks before the birth date this time.

Once again I was sat in the maternity ward holding Eve’s hand as the Mid-wife was telling my wife to push and talking to her throughout, when suddenly things went quiet as the mid-wife looked at me.

She then slowly lifted a baby boy as I looked and said “Oh darling its a beautiful boy” which seemed to surprise, but at same time provide a sense of relief to, the Mid-wife as she showed us this gorgeous small baby which was Black. She then began the delivery of the other twin which was also a beautiful boy as Black as the first.

I think the Mid-wife had been taken aback initially at delivering a black baby to us, a white couple, however she immediately had been perfectly professional and didn’t mention anything other than congratulating us both as she could see that we were both totally happy at our new arrivals.

It seems that Eve had likely conceived the night she was the centre of a gangbang with Calvin and his group of ten black associates.

We named the first born boy Callum David, in recognition of Eve’s ownership by Master David, and the second born, Fraser Calvin recognising Calvin’s part in our lifestyle and subsequent conception of the twins.

I don’t think my Mum was surprised at the twins being Black, as she again had been taking Eve’s place at Calvin’s club during Eve’s absence.

It seems she had become quite addicted to enjoying Black cock, so much so, that she had stopped being Donna’s slut, well we knew my Mum didn’t enjoy the pain side as much as Eve, or Gina for that matter, and had become a slut for one of Calvin’s associates Derek who had fucked her a few times before at Calvin’s club.

She had told Eve just how wonderful, and virile she found him, and after a while he had asked if she too would consider stopping using any protection and be bred by either him or the number of the other Black men that he shared her with. Mum had said no. However she had confided to Eve that the thought of becoming pregnant with a black baby def turned her on, and seeing our two gorgeous son’s had only intensified her thoughts.

Who knows I may find I have a new baby brother sometime.

We now had a family of five. Me, Eve a beautiful daughter and two gorgeous boys who we both love so much.

Me and Eve did discuss where we went from here, with Eve expressing that she wished to have another baby to complete our family.

I agreed and same as after the birth of Fiona, Eve worked to get her body back to the trim taut flat stomach as before. However her breasts seemed to retain their fullness and increased to a 38DD which made her figure even more striking with her slim small figure.

So once again around four months after the Birth of our twin boys, Eve returned to her position as owned slut to Master David

And just over six months after restarting the lifestyle, Eve announced to me she was once again pregnant.

Nine months later we back in the hospital delivery room as Eve gives birth to another daughter, a beautiful red-headed little girl.

Now our family was complete

over a year ago

over a year ago

Great story. Well done

By *abrina59 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

Not quite finished yet

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

this has been a fantastic story

By *D123Man
over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

[Removed by poster at 23/07/23 13:08:49]

By *D123Man
over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Brilliant Story!

But no mention that he was allowed to Fck Eve in between!

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
over a year ago

Middlewich

By *eeman1Man
over a year ago

liverpool

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *amantha_kelTV/TS
over a year ago

Magherafelt

This is so hot I can’t wait for more

By *abrina59 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

It had only been just over three years since Eve told me she was first pregnant and now we had four children, 2 girls Fiona and Rhona, and twin boys Callum David and Fraser Calvin.

The oldest Fiona now 2 1/2 and the twins just one past.

Eve again worked hard to regain her firm, toned body which was helped by fact she barely seemed to put on much weight during any of her pregnancies. However this time Eve went back on the pill before she threw herself back into the lifestyle with David once more.

However whilst Eve still retained her thirst for cock and cum, she seemed to want more of the BDSM scene now, having missed being severely punished and whipped during the three years having the children.

Many times Eve would now come home her ass and thighs or breasts badly bruised and marked often, the welts bleeding, but she would tell me everything is okay, that she had wanted, had needed it.

During this time David bought tickets for not only me & Eve but also Gary, Donna & Gina to join him at an event called Torture Gardens.

this was held in the city around an hour from home.

Wow this was a completely eye opener with to regards the BDSM scene, even with everything we had experienced with David or with Gary and Donna at the dungeon in their club.

Firstly there was a strict dress code, fetish wear a must and as extreme as wished. David had chosen a 3 piece leather bra/suspender set for Eve

It had a collar which attached around Eve’s neck with short leather strap extending down from the collar almost to the top of Eve’s cleavage. Then a chain stretched down from a ring at end of the leather strap and attached to a ring on the bra. There was a chain from the bottom of the bra attached to the leather suspender belt.

The bra was a leather shelf bra leaving most of her breasts and her nipples uncovered. The shoulder straps also had a chain from the strap which attached to the ring at centre of the bra given the effect of framing her breasts.

The suspender belt was in two parts the first a leather strap around her waist which was then attached to a the leather suspender belt by many small chains between the two around her body. All three parts had loop and ties at the back. David had bought Eve FF back seamed black stockings to wear with the outfit.

To complete the outfit were a pair of 5” high heeled court shoes with a thick ankle strap which continued the chain theme as a chain ran through two hooks and holes on each side of the strap. A Small padlock locked the chain in place.

When Eve put it on in the house, as we waited for her Master David to pick us up, she just looked so amazing. She would wear nothing else apart from this outfit to the event so she required to walk like that from the car park to the entrance door of the event. It was only two streets away.

I bought a pair of tight Leather trousers and a mesh top vest which I was wearing.

When we reached the car park Eve didn’t seem to have any qualms about walking the streets practically naked. and walked the short distance with her head held high a huge smile of excitement on her face all the time.

The outfits people wore at the actual party were so amazing, Gina was wearing a very tight PVC catsuit with breast holes cut out just covered in mesh. A zip ran from the neck to her waist and another zip ran from the top of her pussy mound down under her pussy and then up to the top of her ass crack.

This was like no other Event I had ever been to before. There were erotic performances on stage around the venue. There were people giving demonstrations on rope play and David had given Eve over to one Dom and Eve was tied and suspended horizontally from the ceiling, all by rope.

In that position she had her ass spanked and was then fucked in front of the watching audience.

Later Eve was tied to a St Andrews cross and Gina was tied over a spanking bench as David and Donna spanked them, whipped them and caned them in front of an assembled audience

David also invited me to whip Eve which I did, but whilst i gave her a good hard whipping now, I still couldn’t bring myself to give her the severest of punishment that I knew Eve craved.

After both were freed we then took a wander around some of the exhibitions, where some were demonstrating Electro stimulation and David found a new toy for Eve.

It was a collar which had three chains running from it two shorter ones with a clamp at the end which you attached to each nipple. A longer chain with a clamp ran down the centre of the body and you attached the clamp to the clit.

David had Eve try it on and carefully rubbed Eve’s nipples so they became hard before he attached the clamps making Eve moan out.

He then rubbed and pinched my wife’s clit before taking the longer chain in his fingers and attached this to Eve’s clit. Her moan was a louder and more painful cry this time.

However whilst David had used clamps like this on Eve in the past the fascination with this one was that, due to a small receiver in the collar, from an app on his phone David could control this remotely and send electric pulses through the chains to any or all of the clamps attached to Eve’s body.

David was trying this out using his phone making Eve moan out as small electric shocks ran through each nipple or over her clit or sometimes, as he demonstrated, through all three clamps at same time.

The intensity of the shocks could be increased on a level to 1 to 5 with 5 being the severest.

David loved this and immediately bought one making Eve keep it on throughout the rest of the evening. He also bought one for Gina

David was able to share the app with others and so linked my phone as well as Gary’s and Donna’s so Eve and Gina would not know where or when the next shock would come from.

Despite the sometimes un-pleasurable level of shock inflicted through the clamps, I think Eve loved this device as much as we all did.

Soon it was time to head home and we all hugged as parted. As we got in the car David told Eve how proud he was of how wonderfully submissive she had been tonight and the way she had obediently took part in the relative demonstrations with other Dom’s had made him so proud of her.

Eve had a beaming smile on her face all the way home after receiving such praise from her Master .

By *amantha_kelTV/TS
over a year ago

Magherafelt

This is great

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *eeman1Man
over a year ago

liverpool

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

over a year ago

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

By *D123Man
over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
over a year ago

Middlewich

By *abrina59 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

David’s ownership of Eve continued over the next 4 years and as Eve reached the milestone birthday of 30 he planned a big party in a mansion house he seemingly owned.

David arranged babysitters for our four children as he had invited my Mum and Dad. He also invited Gary, Donna and Gina along with some regulars at the clubs greedy girl nights who just loved fucking Eve, 15 in total.

He also invited Calvin and 10 of his associates from the nightclub.

Victor & Slavin were there too.

Derek was there with my Mum too.

Roger and his son Nic, who Eve had been the stag night stripper and entertainment for, came as well along with Freddie and his big cock. I think that especially pleased Eve.

David also invited a group of 8 other Dom’s who had the pleasure of punishing Eve on occassion’s previously.

Eve present from her Master David therefore was to be the centre of attention and to be thoroughly fucked and punished severely throughout the whole night.

Eve when told of this was excited beyond belief and thanked David over and over.

On the night Eve dressed as ordered by her Master, upstairs in one of the bedrooms in the Mansion. As she descended the stairs hearing the click-clacking of her high heels before she came into view We looked up and stood in awe of how beautiful and sexy she was.

She still had that beautiful slim firm body she had when we first met David at that ball when she was just 18.

Eve was dressed in a Red shelf bra showing off her gorgeous pert 36DD breasts, a very short tartan mini skirt which really didn’t even cover her gorgeous bum. Red suspender belt with Red Fishnet stockings the tops clearly visible under the short skirt and red open toed 5” high heel shoes.

Just the perfect looking Birthday slut.

As David and I opened the doors to the main room and allowed Eve to walk in everyone shouted out “HAPPY BIRTHDAY” as Eve looked around at all those present.

Everyone including the men were dressed erotically, it was like having our own Torture Gardens party.

There were a few naked Butlers handing out Champagne and one was offered to Eve which she took thanking her server with that sexy smile of her’s.

David stood in the middle of the room taking Eve with him as he clinked his glass to get everyone’s attention.

“Thank you all for coming along to night. You all know this delectable insatiable slut of mine, Eve. Well unbelievably I’ve had the pleasure of owning her for just under 12 Years now since she was just 18. However she hasn’t aged a bit whilst most of us men here seemed to have began to wrinkle somewhat” drawing lots of laughter from the assembled crowd, before he continued.

“Whilst Eve will undoubtedly be the centre of attention tonight as you can see there are also a few more gorgeous sexy woman, as he looked at Gina & my Mum especially, who will require some attention throughout the night also. We don’t want you men standing twiddling your thumbs waiting to pleasure this gorgeous creature now do we” again getting the whole crowd laughing.

“Therefore Ladies and Gentlemen please enjoy any pleasures tonight you so wish, lets make this a party for Eve she won’t forget” everyone now clapping or hollering especially Eve.

“To start the evening off with some fun, I would like all of the women to join me here in the centre of the room” as he then waited for My Mum, Gina & Donna to join Eve beside him.

“I am going to blindfold each woman and have them kneel at each edge of a square and then I want each of the men to walk around them, letting them taste your cock. The women will try to guess who’s cock they have in their mouth” as all four of the women smiled and licked their lips at the thought.

Now blindfolded the four women knelt down in their respective space as the first man approached Eve sliding his cock over her red lips before sliding it between them. Eve licked and gave the cock a few sucks before letting it drop from her mouth.

“Ohh Def Calvin” she giggled.

“How the hell did you know that” Calvin exclaimed in surprise.

“I just did” Eve said shrugging her shoulders.

Eve managed also get a few more right, whilst the other three women seemed to struggle, especially Donna who wouldn’t have been in this position of sucking so many cocks in one go, ever since she became a mistress rather than a slut to Gary all those years ago now.

Another cock then slipped in Eve’s mouth which she didn’t take any time in identifying.

“Mmmm I’d know my Husbands cock always” she said laughing

Donna too finally got one correct “Ohh Gary darling thank you at least I know how yours feels and tastes” she giggled now.

The game continued when Eve shouted out “Ohhh Freddie”

Freddie laughed before saying “Happy Birthday Eve”

Then soon Eve received her last cock “Mmmm Master David I’d know your cock anywhere, I’ve probably sucked on it more than anyone’s in the room” she said loudly then giggling.

Fuck I thought my wife had sucked my cock so much, how many times must she have sucked her Masters?

The night progressed from there into a serious of orgies intertwined with different themes.

Eve was being fucked by a group of men, a mixture of Calvin’s associates and some from Donna’s club as well as Freddie. At one time Eve had Freddie’s cock stretching and filling her cunt with Calvin fucking her ass as she sucked on Nic’s cock too. Talk about being airtight.

Eve was loving having three such gorgeous big cocks filing her holes all at the same time and it wasn’t long before her body responded to the delicious fucking she was receiving as her body began to writhe around on the cocks filling her full as she cum, her juices drenching Freddie’s balls as he lay beneath her.

Nic cum first pushing deep as he spilled his load deep in Eve’s throat, although the last few spurts hit her face as he pulled out. That left Calvin & Freddie DPing her. It was like a competition to see who lasted the longest as they built a rhythm in her ass and cunt now.

Eve was moaning and crying out loudly “Ohh goddd ohh fuck oh yess yes” as she was having one orgasm after the other now and despite her cunt stuffed full of cock her juices somehow made their way out around the sides, adding to the drenched state of Freddie’s balls and groin area.

However eventually it was Freddie who held on and won this round as Calvin couldn’t hold on as Eve’s ass gripped him tight as he groaned loudly before sending a huge load of spunk in Eve’s ass. Freddie with a smile now seemed to relax and he too cum shooting spurt after spurt of his hot spunk in my gorgeous wife’s cunt.

I could only stand and watch in awe at just how much of an insatiable slut my wife was, but incredibly proud and happy at the pleasure she had received.

As that was all happening both Gina and my Mum, where being gangbanged and spit roasted by other mix of groups of the men also. The sounds and smell of sex was all around the room now.

My Mum seemed to have a constant stream of Black cock in at least one of her holes

Once Eve and Gina had a drink and recovered from the previous exertions, they were then tied to ropes from the ceiling until both only managed to touch the floor on the tip toes of their high heels.

They were both then spanked, whipped and caned by the group of Dom’s who had joined me, David and Donna, whilst everyone else stood around in a circle watching these two beautiful sexy women take such a hard punishment.

Both their ass’s, back of their legs and breasts were red,, bruised and marked once they had taken whatever we threw at them both. Just two such incredible pain sluts you’d unlikely find together anywhere else.

Once released from their bindings Eve and Gina held and kissed each other and before we knew it they were on the floor in a wonderful 69 position both licking and sucking the juices from each others cunts which were so wet from cumming purely from being beaten as they just had been.

Both Eve and Gina took a break to have a drink and come down from the high of their severe and often brutal punishments.

It seemed that this may be the night drawing to a close. However Eve had other idea’s

By *amantha_kelTV/TS
over a year ago

Magherafelt

Great there is more

By *eeman1Man
over a year ago

liverpool

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

over a year ago

By *D123Man
over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Excellent!

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

By *abrina59 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

I saw Eve speak to David who then went over and spoke to both Calvin and Freddie, before returning back to Eve and nodding an affirmative to whatever he had said to them.

David then spoke to My Mum, Donna and Gina as Freddie and Calvin both sat down on a settee their cocks both semi hard. My Mum and Gina then walked over and Knelt down, my Mum in front of Freddie and Gina in front of Calvin. They both lent in and taking the cocks in front of them in their dainty hands began to slowly lick and suck them.

Eve too sat on a settee with her ass right on the edge, her legs splayed wide as now Nic knelt in front of her and started licking her pussy and then sliding his fingers in her cunt. he would slide one a few times then add another before eventually he had four fingers in her cunt stretching her pussy as much as he could.

Mum and Gina by this time had used their mouths to good effect as both Calvin’s and Freddie’s cock stood proud and hard and sticking straight up in the air.

David spoke now “are we all ready” looking at Calvin, Freddie and Eve.

They all confirmed yes that they were ready Eve looking unusually nervous though.

Calvin and Freddie then lay on the floor feet together before sliding forward until their legs were either side of each other, their cocks and groins almost touching now.

Mum and Gina then wrapped their four hands around the two huge hard cocks pushing and pressing them together until they stood tall like one enormous very thick cock.

David now spoke to me and after hearing what he told me we then took Eve in her arms holding her legs bent and wide as together we lowered her soaking wet cunt downwards towards the tip of these two huge cocks.

Eve had asked David if she could try being impaled on both these cocks at the same time.

We took our time making sure Eve was okay as her cunt now came into contact with the tip of the cocks.

Eve gave out a loud moan as she felt the tips of their cocks push against her wet cunt although they were so huge together that despite the fuckings she’d already enjoyed and also considering how soaking wet her cunt was she was struggling feel her cunt stretch enough to be able to accept them inside her.

Mum and Gina were still holding the two cocks together as we manoeuvred Eve hoping to ease her down onto their cocks but it was proving difficult, they were just soo big and thick.

However just as David felt it may be time to stop Eve gave out a huge agonising cry of pain as finally the tips of their cocks began to stretch Eve’s cunt just wide enough for them to enter her.

We held her there allowing her to relax and adjust to the huge heads, before helping her to lower herself once more. It was only an inch and She screamed-out once more as their thick heads of their cocks now began to disappear.

“Ohh Godddddd WAIT” Eve screamed as we held her as still as we could.

After maybe 30 seconds Eve spoke again “Okay a bit more slowly though please”

Again as we took her weight her cunt slid slightly further down over the two cocks until eventually, as Eve gave out a huge grunt and scream as, their heads now gave a plop as pushed inside her cunt fully, causing Eve’s body to shake as she orgasmed as the heads opened her up more than she’d ever been before. juices spilling out all around the cock’s dripping down onto the bodies below.

“Ohh god, Ohh Jesus, Ohh fuck” she moaned out as the crowd now gathered all around us gasped watching this petite woman taking these two huge cocks together.

The extra lubrication from her orgasm seemed to help as she slid a bit further down now but was probably only half way to being fully impaled on their cocks.

We now placed Eve’s feet on the floor so that she was now squatting down with the cocks inside her. then using myself and David to lever herself Eve began to lift and drop her cunt up and down on the two huge cocks stuffing her full.

She started so gently, before becoming bolder and sliding herself up and down the two slippery poles now, her juices beginning to run down their cocks giving greater lubrication as she just kept cumming.

Her cries of pain were gradually becoming moans of pleasure as she was now fucking them both together.

However it still wasn’t enough for this incredible insatiable slut.

“Fuck oh god I want them in me fully” she moaned out as Mum and Gina looked at each other, I’m not sure if in shock or in admiration at Eve’s attempts to fuck these two cocks together.

Eve was managing getting a good deep rhythm going now as she lowered herself a bit deeper around their cocks with each lift then slam of her cunt back down the slippery length of their cocks.

Of course the two together got thicker the deeper she went, which was stretching Eve’s cunt walls so wide. I’m not sure how she will recover from this if she manages take them fully.

As she thrust herself deeper and deeper around the cocks she was crying out so loudly both in pain but in pleasure too.

“Are you okay Eve, you can stop any time Honey” I said to her.

“Oh God darling and Master David please don’t stop this I need to do this I want them fully inside me” she cried out to us both.

I know how determined Eve can be when she sets her mind on something and I know just how much of a slut she now was and had taken some severe gangbangs with big cocks in past but this definitely was a completely new dimension to her slutiness. I was sure they would tear her in half.

Eve was now bouncing up and down controlling the speed and the depth, which was now just over three quarters inside her now.

It was now Calvin and Freddie who were moaning out trying to hold on and stop themselves from cumming until Eve managed take them fully.

“Ohh Fuckk Eve that’s amazing Freddie moaned” as Calvin too moaned out “fuck you better take us fully soon you dirty little slut or I wont be able stop myself filling that whores womb of yours”

That was it hearing such dirty talk turned Eve on more and allowed her to quicken her pace and push further down until.

“OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS” Eve screamed out as a massive huge orgasm overtook her whole body as she somehow still managed to squirt out her juices from around the poles stuffing her full.

However the orgasm seemed to relax her body and she finally slid all the way down until her cunt was fully embedded around both the cocks together.

Everyone just gasped in astonishment of Eve as she now had both cock fully embedded in her completely stretched cunt.

That was just in time as both Calvin an Freddie seemed to cum just at the same time their cock’s twitching, their balls pulsed as they spewed two huge large loads of spunk deep in Eve’s cunt now.

Despite depositing so much spunk in Eve they both retained a hardness in their cocks and me and David had to help ease Eve up gently prizing her from the two cocks filling her cunt so full.

As we did big droplets of spunk spilled from her cunt covering both cocks, dribbling down their lengths.

Once we had Eve completely free of their cocks we laid her down on a blanket on a settee. I just stared at my wife’s cunt looking almost in a trance at how stretched and open her cunt now seemed. I’d never seen Eve like this even after some of her 30 cock gangbangs.

Spunk was just flowing from her cunt, thankful landing on the Blanket as she lay completely still, totally knackered from her evenings birthday celebrations.

Eventually people began to leave and David thanked them for coming and making Eve’s birthday a special evening for her.

Eventually only the people staying the night at the house were left. Me, David and Eve, My Mum, Derek & Dad and Gary, Donna and Gina

I helped David lift Eve up and we carried her upstairs to his bedroom and put her to bed. She fell asleep almost immediately her head landed on the pillow.

David remained with Eve as I joined the other downstairs for a night cap and talked about the night we all had and especially about how Eve had managed to take both Calvin’s and Freddie’s cocks in her cunt together

Everyone was in complete awe of her insatiable sexual appetite.

After a few drinks we all headed upstairs to bed.

My dad alone in a room as Mum slept with Derek, in a room next to his. I wondered if that was intentional so that my Dad may hear the sounds of Derek fucking his wife during the night through the walls.

Donna told Gina to go spend the night with me and to be a good little slut for Master Alec.

Gina gave a giggle as smiled at Donna saying “Oh yes Mistress Donna I promise to be a good little slut for Master Alec” as she took my hand as we headed upstairs, my room along the corridor from Davids & Eve’s

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

over a year ago

over a year ago

Surprised that as Eve had given birth that she's wasn't introduced to the adult breast feeding fetishism scene

By *amantha_kelTV/TS
over a year ago

Magherafelt

Mmm all so good

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
over a year ago

Middlewich

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

over a year ago

More cock…less pain….

By *D123Man
over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *abrina59 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

In the morning we were sat around the dining table enjoying some breakfast and chatting away when David and Eve were the last two to appear.

Everyone got up to hug and kiss Eve asking her if she was alright and had she enjoyed her birthday party.

“Ohh god I loved it. It definitely was the most memorable birthday party ever. And yes I’m okay. Well apart from being a bit sore down here” Eve giggled as she pointed to her cunt.

I then took her in my arms and gave her a long passionate kiss

“Your amazing Eve, I love you with all my heart” I told her.

Eve then hugged me tight kissing me deep saying “And you are the love of my life and always will be Alec”

We then all sat down again as I went and fetched Eve some breakfast and we all chatted away until it was time for everyone to pack, ready to head home.

As we were leaving the dining room David stopped and spoke to me

“Alec can you and Eve wait back when everyone else leaves I need to talk to you both”

“Sure yes that’s no problem” I said however we wereboth now intrigued & slightly worried as to what he wanted us for.

After packing and saying our goodbyes to everyone else I waited with Eve when David said “lets go in the drawing room we can have a comfortable seat there.” both me and Eve still wondering what he wanted us for.

over a year ago

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *eeman1Man
over a year ago

liverpool

Intrigued to find out.

By *D123Man
over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Interesting!

By *abrina59 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

Once we sat down David asked if we would like a drink which we declined just having had breakfast and with me needing to drive home.

“Okay please just let me talk and then you can ask questions after. Is that okay” he now asked us.

“Yess that’s okay” we both said now worried that there was something possibly wrong with David, that he may be ill.

“well you both know this has been the most amazing twelve years of my life” he started making me think he definitely was ill before he continued.

“Eve you are the most beautiful, gorgeous and sexy woman I have ever encountered and I knew that first night at the Ball that I had to own you” He said making Eve blush slightly now.

“Little did I know then though that you would become the most precious thing in my life, I hope you don’t mind me saying this Alec” he said to me now. I just nodded as I didn’t mind as he had become such a big part of both our lifes.

“I have always kept my personal life separate and fairly private. Even from the both of you, who have come to mean so much to me. Such as that I have been head of the UK subsidiary of the Family Business which is based in my home town of Bratislava, in Slovakia” he told us Me and Eve looked at each other slightly shocked. We had known that he was a high flyer in the Company he worked for, but hadn’t thought of it being his family business.

“Well my Dad is ill and retiring so therefore I have to return to Bratislava to take over the running of the whole Company from him now” he told us as me and Eve just sat opened mouth at all this news, not really taking in what this meant.

“I have no other siblings and as you know I never married as never met the right person. Eve you and Alec are the closet I have to Family” he said with what looked like a slight tear in his eye.

Eve could see this and felt the need to comfort her Master and be near him, so she walked over towards his chair, took his hand in hers and knelt at his feet, David gave a big smile and laid his hand on Eve shoulder.

“This will mean that our time together will come to an end unfortunately” He said pausing to allow us to now take in the consequences of his move home. Eve gasped turning her head to look up at her Master, probably thinking No this can’t be true.

“This is the first time you have seen this house Eve as any other time you have been here you have been blindfolded and led to the dungeon downstairs in the basement.” as it registered with Eve now that the feel and smell of the house had been familiar somehow.

“I hope you don’t mind, however I have transferred ownership of the house to you and Alec and would wish you and your family to enjoy it” he said looking down at Eve now, who was in shock. As was I.

“I will also be transferring sums of money into your names, a sum to be held aside, just in case anything happens to me so that you can cover any inheritance taxes that you may occur” I wanted to say something but couldn’t speak as I was totally gob smacked now. He then added after the seven years period has elapsed these funds will pass to you also.

“Also I have put in place trust accounts for all four kids that are to be used for their schooling as I wish them to have the best chance in life as though they were my own.”

I think both me and Eve must have looked grey with shock as we listened to David.

I managed to speak now “We are both totally taken aback David. I don’t really know what to say apart from we and I speak not just for Eve but for both of us, are just grateful that you came into our lives when you did. Life and you have presented us with the most wonderful journey we could never have imagined embarking on and I believe that through your ownership of Eve you brought me and Eve even closer together as a couple. Eve has most definitely discovered things about her self sexually that without you I could never have let her experience and throughout you have sought to train me to at least now be able to give Eve the kind of lifestyle I know now she always would have craved”

“David looked at me and smiled “Thank you Alec that is just so wonderful of you to say and I am just so grateful that as a man you showed so much love for Eve and allowed her to be free to be owned by me. That not only takes a very special kind of man but someone who has so much true love for his partner who became his wife”

“Oh it won’t be the last time you see me though” he laughed adding “I hope you okay with this Alec but I’d like Eve to join me for 2 weeks every summer at my Villa in Majorca. The Villa will be left to the two of you in my will as will all my other pocessions apart from one thing.

The shares in the Company will go to The son or children of the the other partner who set up the Business with my Dad. It wouldn’t be fair to take control of the Business outside our two families” he told us.

Both me and Eve were stunned, me sat on the settee and Eve still knelt at Master David’s feet, tears in her eyes now, taking in all this news.

We were now able to ask any questions we may have.

“I’m stunned David, you don’t need to do this. Both Eve and I have both had the most amazing journey and life with your ownership of her and nothing will ever change that” I now told him.

David looked at me, a look of understanding in what I was saying before replying “Alec and Eve you have been my Family these past 12 years and you are just such a wonderful amazing couple. I have been so proud that you allowed me to take Eve, no both of you, on the wonderful sexual journey that has been all three of our lifestyle these past 12 years. It has been the most miraculous time of my life and I will always have such wonderful memories to look back on. Please let me do this for you both and your wonderful family”

Eve turned and looked at me then back to David “I don’t know what to say or how to thank you David. I am so going to miss you, we both are I’m sure I can speak for Alec on this one too” she said as I just nodded my agreement.

David held Eve’s head in his hands looking down at her with so much love and admiration it seemed “Well as I said it’s not the end just a different dynamic between the three of us. Alec you have been so willing to learn and I have seen such a change in you in how you are dominant with other women, especially with Gina. You are ready now to step up and be the ultimate owner of you wife. However as said I will look to borrow her on occasions, like in the summer I mentioned and also I may wish for Eve to be my partner at some events I may need to attend as head of the Company, both here in the UK and also abroad if that okay.” he now seemed to be asking.

I think both me and Eve almost spoke as one as we both said “Ohh yes definitely I hope Eve can remain part of your life in that type of way at least.”

“Good I’m glad to hear that” David said happily.

Eve then spoke to David “Master how long until you have to leave to head back to Bratislava?”

David looked slightly sad for the first time when looked at Eve saying

“Just a month my sweet Eve”

Eve stood up from kneeling at David’s feet and apologised to him as she walked over and sat on the couch by me and whispered in my ear.

After listening to her I just nodded my agreement.

She the returned to her Master knelt down and spoke to him.

“Master David if it would please you, we would both love if you wished to have me all to yourself 24/7 for the month you have remaining in the UK” Eve asked him with a bubbly bright and hopeful smile.

“Really, OMG that would be wonderful, if your sure you okay with that Alec. Although after a month of having Eve all to myself I might be tempted to whisk her away to Bratislava with me” he said laughing and in a joking manner.

With that agreed he held Eve in his arms now and kissed her tenderly and passionately.

“I will come pick Eve up tomorrow then if that okay Alec, and give you today and tonight to sort anything out you need to like child care etc” he told us.

Me and Eve then left, heading home to prepare for her to spend the whole of the next month with David. I agreed to it all but knew it would be strange not seeing her over that period.

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

over a year ago

By *amantha_kelTV/TS
over a year ago

Magherafelt

So hot

over a year ago

By *eeman1Man
over a year ago

liverpool

By *D123Man
over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Excellent, as usual!

By *r MacmullyMan
over a year ago

Tarbert

By *amantha_kelTV/TS
over a year ago

Magherafelt

Hope this is not the end

By *abrina59 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

David collected Eve on the Sunday, I kissed her goodbye and David advised that they would be staying at the Mansion house. He smiled as said “that means I have the dungeon to use on our little slut” seeing Eve look at him, a look of excitement on her face .

He then added “It will also give Eve the opportunity to see if she wished make any changes to the place before you then both move in”

I still had to pinch myself and take in that once David left for home in Bratislava that this magnificent house would be ours to share with our children.

Then they were gone, leaving me alone in the house.

I thought I best head over to my Mum & Dad’s who had looked after the kids overnight and I would tell them that their mum has had to go away on business with her work over the next month, but I will put in for a couple weeks holiday so that I can spend some quality Dad’s time with the kids.

The first few weeks seem to fly past but the last two seem take for ever although Eve did phone at least every second night to speak to me and the kids.

I was flicking through the paper one day, when I saw a picture of David & Eve, arm in arm, arriving at an awards ceremony in London with a caption Underneath

‘Who is the woman on the arm of Slovakian Power Mogul David Vesely. Is Romance in the Air?’

Eve looked absolutely stunning in a long shimmering Blue Evening dress and I knew she would be most likely naked underneath. They did look like a couple, I had to admit to myself.

Eventually the month passed and David returned Eve to me again thanking me for allowing him to be such a wonderful part in our lives.

Before he left he took me aside “Alec you have come so far, I know you can be the one to replace me as Eve’s Master. Keep loving her as you always have but also remember Eve needs the submission in her life, by being dominant with her you are only going to enhance the amazing and wonderful relationship you both have. However you also know that the many contacts I have introduced you to over the years are available to help and keep things fresh. Use them to surprise Eve and to give her a continually different experience” he told me now as a friend and equal it seemed.

“Thank you David, Eve will miss you, we both will. However I will make Eve available to you should you require her and she will spend time with you in Majorca as you wished” I told him.

David took Eve in his arms hugged her and kissed her, a long sensual kiss, not a goodbye kiss, but definitely one showing just how much he will miss owning my wife.

When he left Eve laid her head against my chest and cried.

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *eeman1Man
over a year ago

liverpool

Sad it had to end

over a year ago

Excellently written. Great ending. Well done

over a year ago

Amazing story thank you

By *abrina59 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

One last Chapter still to tidy everything up

By *abrina59 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

A few weeks later we moved into the Mansion with the kids, we continued to lead the lifestyle with me now Eve’s Master. I still took her to Calvin’s nightclub and to Gary & Donna’s club and Eve was still so popular at the greedy girl gangbang nights.

We made use of the dungeon in the basement of our new house and I found I had become very proficient at punishing Eve. However every so often I did utilise the circle of Dom’s that David had introduced me to, so that Eve enjoyed the even more severe punishment she craved and loved from time to time.

Eve spent two weeks every summer at David’s Villa on Majorca and as a family we were also given use of the villa for family holidays at other times during the year.

Eve did accompany David 5 or 6 times a year as his partner at events or functions he attended as head of his Multi National Company, which I again would see photos of them together in the gossip columns of the Newspapers. Some were in the UK but most often abroad, when Eve would be gone for 3 to 4 days.

These were always big lavish affairs, and in the pictures in the papers as well in ones David would send me, Eve always looked so stunning in an evening dress, ball gown or shorter cocktail dress.

As you would expect media gossip columns picked up on Eve being a regular at such events and rumours began circling about David and Eve having secretly married, as at one event someone had picked up on the fact Eve was wearing a wedding ring on her finger.

As the kids grow older they would refer to David as Uncle David and always looked forward to his visits. David loved being part of all our lives and this continued through to his death some ten years later.

Both Eve and I attended the funeral and were treated like his family, which had seemingly been his wish. It was an emotional day especially for Eve who was inconsolable losing David who had been such a huge part of her life for over 20 years.

As he had previously advised us, his will left the majority of his estate (apart from the shares in the family Company ) to Eve & I, including a seven figure sum of monies and the villa in Majorca.

David had made sure that Eve, me & the kids were set up financially for life.

Once we returned from Bratislava life went on as normal for us all.

My mum over the years had continued to enjoy being a slut for Derek but had decided against stopping her protection and risk becoming pregnant. Derek had accepted her decision as he just loved having my Mum as his slut so much and didn’t wish to cause any upset that may change that.

Eve and Gina have remained such close friends throughout the years, our kids call her Auntie Gina too. Gary & Donna also both remain dear friends & we visit their club regularly still. Even approaching 40 now, Evelyn still has that slim sexy body, with those wonderful breasts that still have a firmness to them and she is still the most popular women at any of the greedy girl nights at the club we attend.

Who would have thought that from that night at the ball, in our local town hall all those years ago when Eve was just 18 years old, would have led us to where we are today.

I suppose that just goes to show we never know what life has in store for us and we should just enjoy life to its fullest

The End

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Thank you!

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
over a year ago

Middlewich

Fantastic thanks x

over a year ago

Brilliant mate. Very well done

By *amantha_kelTV/TS
over a year ago

Magherafelt

Fantastic

By *eeman1Man
over a year ago

liverpool

Got to be one of the most amazing stories ever.

By *abrina59 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

Thank you to everyone who followed my story through to the end.

And to all of you who left such complimentary comments ty

By *ogloverMan
over a year ago

Worstead

I agree, one if the best stories I have read on here. You also completed it which is an added bonus!

over a year ago

Thank you I have really enjoyed this story

By *hadwellCouple
over a year ago

berwick-upon-tweed

Thank you for one of the best stories we have read on here.

By *D123Man
over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Have loved re-reading the story.

Congratulations on an excellent story. One of the best on here. Xx

By *hastity_roseTV/TS
over a year ago

Nowhere

By *D900Couple
over a year ago

Sheffield

Always enjoy reading this!

Like somebody else said possibly one of the best stories on here!

By *r MacmullyMan
over a year ago

Tarbert

Thank you. That was a great story

By *otwife Cuck LifeCouple
over a year ago

Local North West

Brilliant stuff ?? I will now read it again but a bit more slowly so I can take in all the details as the first read through I was desperate to read what happened next

By *ove fetishMan
over a year ago

midlands

[Removed by poster at 06/08/23 08:45:06]

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

Briliant

Post new Message to Thread