Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My friend and I

By *ickmeallover OP   Woman
over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

My girlfriend at the club

On tuesday evening, I was joined by my friend Lisa at the club

We arrived, had a cup of coffee and laughed and chatted about the 2 men that we hoped would be joining us shortly.

Dave arrived as did Ken, we kissed on the cheek and quickly got the introductions over and done with.

We decided who fancied who most and Ken and I disappeared to a small private space where he was eager to get me out of my sexy red and black baby doll outfit.

He gasped at the sight of my plump juicy breasts and wasted no time in sucking and licking them as he grasped them both with his huge hands.

He asked politely if he could go lower, and he fleetingly looked between my legs which I opened widely for him as I relaxed onto the sofa behind me.

He could see my glistening moist glorious fanny was eager for him to amuse it and he lowered his mouth onto me and hungrilly began to lap at me, increasing the pressure and urgency.

I began to writhe and moan in extasy.

He became relentless, nibbling on my clit with superb accuracy and he heard and felt as I came several times and began to gush all over his mouth.

Dave and Lisa appeared, hearing all the noise and joined us, and I started to kiss Lisa on the mouth while I fondled her warm sexy body.

Dave leaned over with his huge throbbing cock and he was begging for release so I removed my fanny from Ken's saturated face, bent over the sofa, arse raised and instructed Dave to sink his desperate cock inside my anxiously awaiting fanny.

His thrusts were deep and rapid and hard and I could hear him moan in exstasy and I instructed him to empty his balls inside me, into the thin condom separating us internally.

He realised I was keen for him to cum quickly and did not dissapoint me, his body shook massively more than once as his cock thrust and thrust more unrgently until he emptied every last drop inside me.

We turned towards each other and kissed and said thanks for the fun we had both received.

I hope I get to meet both men again, how sweet they both were in looking after my every need.

Next time, it could be you!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread