Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Older guy helps d*unk chav lad

Jump to newest

By *aughty Chav Lad OP   Man
over a year ago

brierley hill dy5

I was stumbling home from the pub struggling to walk in a straight line trying to just focus on the route back to my flat when I hear a voice saying "you look abit unsteady on your feet there lad". When I eventually manage to turn around I nearly fall and the kind older gentleman says "I'll give you a hand getting back son". Then I feel his arm around me asking which way I live I point to my block of flats and he tells me "No problem I'll definitely give you a hand getting back". I think he is so kind to help me. When we eventually get to my block I say I need to get my keys out my pocket to get in he tells me no problem he will get them and reaches into my jogger pocket but just feels around then goes into the other jogger pocket and finds the keys but I'm sure I feel him squeeze my balls and cock. When we get in the lifs are out of order and tells me we should go up the stairwell. Let me know if you want more

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

More please

over a year ago

brierley hill dy5

We are only a couple of flights up and I feel a bit tired because of the booze and then feel his hand on my ass saying "don't worry boy I will make sure you are ok" then when I start to get up he sees my hard cock in my trackies

over a year ago

brierley hill dy5

He tells me with a wicked smile that he will sort that problem out to we are about half way up the stairwell and I stop to light a cigarette as I do that I feel a breeze and then my cock and balls are out I notice he has pulled my trackies down and says "naughty boy for going commando" before I respond he is sucking my hard cock but then I hear a door open on the stairwell. He takes my cock out and says he doesn't care then carries on sucking me next thing I know there is a older lady standing there smiling at me while watching him suck me. I then begin to face fuck him harder wishing the older woman would come closer

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

46 weeks ago

brierley hill dy5

I forgot about this forum until a lady message me today. Let me know if I should continue and feel free to pm me with naughty ideas

46 weeks ago

brierley hill dy5

I see her start to undo her blouse and slide one hand inside she now gets one boob out and is rubbing it at the same time.

46 weeks ago

brierley hill dy5

He then turns me around and starts rimming my ass while the older lady is looking at my hard cock then I feel her hand around my cock asking is this what you want. I just smile and nod my head in total horny ecstasy

46 weeks ago

brierley hill dy5

She then slides her knickers down and tells me to finger her I look at her bush and cant wait. Then she stops everything and tells me to lie down so she can sit on my face and lick her like a good boy should

46 weeks ago

brierley hill dy5

PM me any ideas and I post them ( i will never say who has message with ideas so guys please stop asking I'd never say what a woman has message same as i wouldn't say what idea a guy had)

46 weeks ago

brierley hill dy5

As I'm licking her pussy I feel a mouth around my cock so I start to face fuck the mouth I can hear the woman moaning as I'm licking her and then fucking her with my touch while I play with her clit. She is saying that's it make me cum all over your face. I then feel a tounge around my balls which is getting me more excited I'm now licking more and more as deep as I can I want this woman to cum like she hasn't before. Tbc

By *en1234300Man
45 weeks ago

Peterborough

By *lan12Man
45 weeks ago

North Wales

By *oth0712Man
45 weeks ago

cambridge

By *iM4kinkMan
45 weeks ago

San Antonio

Great story please continue. And if you'd like, I'd like to hear a story about a young teen boy getting tricked into a pvt place by a seemingly kindly older man or two. Then black mailed or somehow forced to take his first big, thick abusive and degrading Dominant older male cocks. Perhaps he struggles and refuses at first then ends up cumming from the forceful breeding and wanting more...

Post new Message to Thread