Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Anonymous confessions -part 4

Jump to newest

By *orny_scot OP   Man
over a year ago

mintlaw

Just to recap:

DM me your naughtiest confessions, fantasies etc you date not tell anyone else.

I'll post them anonymously here for you. If you want people to chat to you about your confession ,tell me in the D M and I'll pass the people's details to you. It's up to the confessor what happens after that.

So here's your starter for 10 from a girl that needs

"six months in confession" as the Saw Doctors would say

Anonymous

When I was 20 I started a new career and felt all good as with my bf ,I was loving life and we were committed to a swinging lifestyle.

My new job meant I had to go on a course for 2 nights and on arrival at the hotel I checked in and went to the training room. It was full of older men and including me four other women.

It got to lunch and I got approached by three guys and they asked questions and in the conversation they said they were also staying at the hotel. They answered my main question, which was why around 40 older guys and so few women and got direct answers:

It’s a male job and most been doing it for years and not for women.

Gettting to the point of confession: after first day of training I went to bar and texted BF saying boring etc etc and these 3 guys stood at bar and began talking to me and it was not long before they knew my name, age, where I’m from and room number. But i got to know names of them and ages, all over 55 and all married.

They where charmers and started buying me drinks and offered me to have food in there room and drinks. I decided why not and was soon in a hotel room with them and began talking and truth or dare started and i asked for truth and remember the question clearly.

Have I had been with more than 1 man at once and I openly said yea on lot of occasions.

This game continued and turned on one dare question, one asked me as dare to let each one snog me on the bed

So I sat on the bed and guys sat either side and behind me and I did it and first guy hands on my face and lots of tongues and deep snog, as I did this to other guy and when it came to guy behind he turned my head and snogged me but slid his hand down my top into my bra and felt his cold hand on my boob.

More..?

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *reenlanerCouple
over a year ago

bournemouth

"Just to recap:

DM me your naughtiest confessions, fantasies etc you date not tell anyone else.

I'll post them anonymously here for you. If you want people to chat to you about your confession ,tell me in the D M and I'll pass the people's details to you. It's up to the confessor what happens after that.

So here's your starter for 10 from a girl that needs

"six months in confession" as the Saw Doctors would say

Anonymous

When I was 20 I started a new career and felt all good as with my bf ,I was loving life and we were committed to a swinging lifestyle.

My new job meant I had to go on a course for 2 nights and on arrival at the hotel I checked in and went to the training room. It was full of older men and including me four other women.

It got to lunch and I got approached by three guys and they asked questions and in the conversation they said they were also staying at the hotel. They answered my main question, which was why around 40 older guys and so few women and got direct answers:

It’s a male job and most been doing it for years and not for women.

Gettting to the point of confession: after first day of training I went to bar and texted BF saying boring etc etc and these 3 guys stood at bar and began talking to me and it was not long before they knew my name, age, where I’m from and room number. But i got to know names of them and ages, all over 55 and all married.

They where charmers and started buying me drinks and offered me to have food in there room and drinks. I decided why not and was soon in a hotel room with them and began talking and truth or dare started and i asked for truth and remember the question clearly.

Have I had been with more than 1 man at once and I openly said yea on lot of occasions.

This game continued and turned on one dare question, one asked me as dare to let each one snog me on the bed

So I sat on the bed and guys sat either side and behind me and I did it and first guy hands on my face and lots of tongues and deep snog, as I did this to other guy and when it came to guy behind he turned my head and snogged me but slid his hand down my top into my bra and felt his cold hand on my boob.

More..?"

Definitely want more on this one

Reply privately

By *reenlanerCouple
over a year ago

bournemouth

[Removed by poster at 15/06/23 14:45:38]

Reply privately

By *luttyritaCDTV/TS
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

By *ean6047Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *ack and MiriCouple
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Reply privately

By *orny_scot OP   Man
over a year ago

mintlaw

Anonymous

I moaned as he touched my boob and as he put 2nd hand down and groping my boobs and my head now at his chest as they talked to me asking if I was turned on. I moaneded as he rubbed my nipples as they said sexy things and saying do I want it to stop as they were old enough to be my dad.

Moaning and me saying I want to stay as felt them unbutton my jeans and then sat me up and then one said all 3 of us yes and I smiled and got to stand up as they pulled my jeans off with my trainers and made comments on my thong and lifted my arms so top come off and matching bra

They undressed and all fully naked men all wrinkled and different shapes but one has huge penis least 10 inch and even maté’s commented on it

I took off my bra and thong and they began groping me and pulling my cheeks open as taken turns kissing me and I was put on bed and dragged and my head over side and my body pinned as huge cock put in my mouth as told me to stick tongue out as struggled but he got me to take it as his balls hit my face and he held it in

More?

Reply privately

By *orny_scot OP   Man
over a year ago

mintlaw

Anonymous

Other guys fingered me and widen my legs as this cock went in and out of my mouth and as he knew what to do as my body shivered as began to squirt and big cheer as he fucked my mouth faster and made me gag as he pulled out and took my breath as I coughed as got amazing sensation of a tongue on my pussy and they could tell I liked and I told them yes don’t stop as guy had his tongue licking me so well as he parted my legs and given another cock to suck as boobs sucked and led them to pleasure me and as squirted again and my bum hole got attention and now sat on guy and rode him and soon enjoying his body and cock and so turned on and it was made better with the chat as asking me if I’m enjoying being a slut and spanking my ass very hard and telling me both cheeks shining.

As I bounced on him telling them it’s turning me on and to enjoy me and soon felt cock pushing on bum hole and his huge cock as he pushed me down and entered me and other wanted me to suck him

More?

Reply privately

By *harlottes ChurchTV/TS
over a year ago

Toy me town

Reply privately

By *jmjt78Man
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Reply privately

By *ohnny4playMan
over a year ago

Kinross

Reply privately

By *usie pTV/TS
over a year ago

taunton

Reply privately

By *harlotteBrooke9TV/TS
over a year ago

Manchester

Amazing, please want more xx

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *unForrestRunMan
over a year ago

North Ayrshire.

Reply privately

By *orny_scot OP   Man
over a year ago

mintlaw

Anonymous last part

grinding on guys cock, felt my bum cheeks pulled apart and I was pushed down and held and could see it happen as hung guy pushed his cock in my ass and held tight being told I’m good girl as told to relax .now I am sat on guys cock and his hands on my shoulders as feeling big guy push head of his cock on my bum and telling to relax and take him as first part entered me with lots of pain and hair pulled and caught myself in mirror and thought things as he was balls deep in me and feeling was amazing but stretching me as presented with a cock and told I’m a cheating slut as sucked on cock or tried as guy fucking me stopped and I’m sat on him fully and his hands on my boobs and guy whose cock in my bum was not holding back and pounded my ass so hard and getting told to suck

Felt controlled and stretched as he hit my ass as they laughed and called me names and i cum with so much intensity and soaked everywhere and they would not stop fucking me as I thought it finished and far from it

I was told to face mirror on wall and spread my ass as sat on it as it entered my bum and other slid inside my soaking wet very wet pussy

The hung guy looking and telling me don’t stop as I was moaning and getting sandwiched and felt there rough older bodies touching mine

Soon hung guy put his face for kiss and then face fucked me

This happened for many hours and repeat cummers as by 1am we slumped on bed and cum running out of my bum and pussy as told to go as had fun

Got dressed and each kissed me and said we sit together and swapped numbers

Reply privately

By *orny_scot OP   Man
over a year ago

mintlaw

Anonymous from a new contributor

I had always wanted to see my gf with old men. I persuaded two of my ex girlfriends to try it out. One was 26, the other was 30. The first ex was not happy when we invited a stranger over that we met online, he was 56.

The second ex gf however after we tried it she started to get into it. We would have a stranger over every couple of weeks to fuck her. They were all 55+

More?

Reply privately

By *entlemanrogueMan
over a year ago

Barrhead

I do enjky these threads.

i appreciate you doing them op and everyone sharing their stories.

Reply privately

By *orny_scot OP   Man
over a year ago

mintlaw

"I do enjky these threads.

i appreciate you doing them op and everyone sharing their stories."

Thank you

Sometimes things need to be cleared from a personal mental viewpoint

Others just like the thrill of folk reading them

Reply privately

By *orny_scot OP   Man
over a year ago

mintlaw

Anonymous

Last weekend a mate of mines 19yo son asked to come round for a massage and he stripped to pants n let me rub his ass etc n turned over n was hard n he said can u relax that too? So I tossed him sucked him off til he cum in my mouth n immediately he returned the favour n I cum on his body n all he said after was don’t tell anyone about this

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *orny_scot OP   Man
over a year ago

mintlaw

Anonymous

This my first confession.

After splitting up from my first wife, I went through a bit of a mid-life crisis. Tattoos, nipples pierced but mainly meeting women through a well-known "ship-like" chat site (incidentally where I also met my second wife).

One of these was Charlotte (not her real name). She was a married mum of four from Liverpool who was about ten years older than me. We chatted and bantered in the room and I eventually made my way north for a house party we'd both been invited to.

Now, one of our exchanges involved a game called Hunt the Strawberry. As the party wound down, Charlotte and I made our way upstairs. From my bag, I brought out razor, shaving foam, strawberries and a chilled bottle of champagne that had been in the fridge.

After shaving and licking her almost to a frenzy, I opened the champagne and drizzled it over her nakedness, drinking it from her skin and nipples but most importantly from inside her pussy. Each strawberry was dipped into champagne, then into her wetness and shared between us. There was, of course, a panic when one of the strawberries got a little bit lost and, indeed, needed to be hunted!

It was the start of a very, very intense FWB relationship

More to follow??

Reply privately

By *im66123Man
over a year ago

newcastle

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *itom18Man
over a year ago

Wigan

Reply privately

By *usie pTV/TS
over a year ago

taunton

Keep them coming get the secrecy off your chests lol

Reply privately

By *unForrestRunMan
over a year ago

North Ayrshire.

Reply privately

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

Reply privately

By *o3somesMan
over a year ago

Luton

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

By *exymarvelMan
over a year ago

cardiff

Reply privately

By *orny_scot OP   Man
over a year ago

mintlaw

Anonymous

I met my wife when we were in our mid 20s. At a friends wedding a couple of my friends came back to our room, being very horny she enjoyed them watching as I pulled her dress up showing off her tan stockings and tiny white thong that didn’t conceal her horny shaved pussy. She even opened her legs further resting her heel on one of the guys legs as I played with her. Sooo horny

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

By *im66123Man
over a year ago

newcastle

Reply privately

By *iscokidMan
over a year ago

Cork County

"Anonymous last part

grinding on guys cock, felt my bum cheeks pulled apart and I was pushed down and held and could see it happen as hung guy pushed his cock in my ass and held tight being told I’m good girl as told to relax .now I am sat on guys cock and his hands on my shoulders as feeling big guy push head of his cock on my bum and telling to relax and take him as first part entered me with lots of pain and hair pulled and caught myself in mirror and thought things as he was balls deep in me and feeling was amazing but stretching me as presented with a cock and told I’m a cheating slut as sucked on cock or tried as guy fucking me stopped and I’m sat on him fully and his hands on my boobs and guy whose cock in my bum was not holding back and pounded my ass so hard and getting told to suck

Felt controlled and stretched as he hit my ass as they laughed and called me names and i cum with so much intensity and soaked everywhere and they would not stop fucking me as I thought it finished and far from it

I was told to face mirror on wall and spread my ass as sat on it as it entered my bum and other slid inside my soaking wet very wet pussy

The hung guy looking and telling me don’t stop as I was moaning and getting sandwiched and felt there rough older bodies touching mine

Soon hung guy put his face for kiss and then face fucked me

This happened for many hours and repeat cummers as by 1am we slumped on bed and cum running out of my bum and pussy as told to go as had fun

Got dressed and each kissed me and said we sit together and swapped numbers"

Wow that is one horny story.

Reply privately

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *orny_scot OP   Man
over a year ago

mintlaw

Anonymous

First part of some

For my 21st birthday my hubby booked a party bus for me my girlfriends to take us to adance club.

In total there where 15 of us who where friends and cousins.

Bus picked us up and we dressed in short dresses and hubby asked me to go commando so I did.

The driver who was tall but very fat and had ear rings and gold rings and looked 50ish.The other guy was same age and tall and long black hair.

They stopped me wishing me happy birthday and said hope to see you all dancing and having fun.

Both made comment saying there was private fun for me here and I just went on bus.

It set off and music came on and everyone drinking and danced and inside it was dark and with little lights.

Part way on journey drinks where flowing and music was good and the long hair guy kept updating us and got to me and took me and began flirting and making suggestions to me and said they know I’m commando and I needed to prove it.

My bf had given them details of party and me the birthday girl, so I sneakily hemmed up my dress and shown them.

The driver said we both got you personal birthday gift.

We parked up and we all leaving bus lot of us very d*unk and they told me to come back to bus in 20 mins which will be parked over there and pointed if I wanted my gift.

So in club it was rammed and drinks bought for me and after a bit i had snogged couple of lads and decided to go to toilet and when I returned I could not see many friends and the ones I saw where dancing and getting off with lads

I went out and got air and spotted the bus and them two sat on a wall, so I walked over and took my heels off and when I got over they spoke to me and driver took my hand and led me into bus and saucy comments made as I sat down and they shut doors and driver sat next to me and put his hand on my thigh and spoke about gift and i asked for it and he snogged me. I felt my dress being unzipped and got to stand up and let it drop.

My gift they said is them two big daddies and I removed my bra and for next hour I was fucked by both of them and snogged, sucked cocks and they give me amazing oral and lots of spanking and rimming and fucking my holes and was DP and spitroasted and they both cum in me

As recovering they got me dressed and I returned to club with cum dripping out of me.

Then on our return to bus friends where so d*unk and tired.

On return journey everyone fell asleep as 2am and I got up as chatted to them and loved their attention...

More??

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *itom18Man
over a year ago

Wigan

Reply privately

By *im66123Man
over a year ago

newcastle

[Removed by poster at 26/06/23 22:47:09]

Reply privately

By *mazingTimesMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"Anonymous

First part of some

For my 21st birthday my hubby booked a party bus for me my girlfriends to take us to adance club.

In total there where 15 of us who where friends and cousins.

Bus picked us up and we dressed in short dresses and hubby asked me to go commando so I did.

The driver who was tall but very fat and had ear rings and gold rings and looked 50ish.The other guy was same age and tall and long black hair.

They stopped me wishing me happy birthday and said hope to see you all dancing and having fun.

Both made comment saying there was private fun for me here and I just went on bus.

It set off and music came on and everyone drinking and danced and inside it was dark and with little lights.

Part way on journey drinks where flowing and music was good and the long hair guy kept updating us and got to me and took me and began flirting and making suggestions to me and said they know I’m commando and I needed to prove it.

My bf had given them details of party and me the birthday girl, so I sneakily hemmed up my dress and shown them.

The driver said we both got you personal birthday gift.

We parked up and we all leaving bus lot of us very d*unk and they told me to come back to bus in 20 mins which will be parked over there and pointed if I wanted my gift.

So in club it was rammed and drinks bought for me and after a bit i had snogged couple of lads and decided to go to toilet and when I returned I could not see many friends and the ones I saw where dancing and getting off with lads

I went out and got air and spotted the bus and them two sat on a wall, so I walked over and took my heels off and when I got over they spoke to me and driver took my hand and led me into bus and saucy comments made as I sat down and they shut doors and driver sat next to me and put his hand on my thigh and spoke about gift and i asked for it and he snogged me. I felt my dress being unzipped and got to stand up and let it drop.

My gift they said is them two big daddies and I removed my bra and for next hour I was fucked by both of them and snogged, sucked cocks and they give me amazing oral and lots of spanking and rimming and fucking my holes and was DP and spitroasted and they both cum in me

As recovering they got me dressed and I returned to club with cum dripping out of me.

Then on our return to bus friends where so d*unk and tired.

On return journey everyone fell asleep as 2am and I got up as chatted to them and loved their attention...

More??"

More, you naughty minx!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

My confession is I am a very masculine, ex rugby player, married guy who dreams of nothing but being being gangbanged by a group of guys.

Been with a few guys over the years, but when really horny it’s all I dream about. I want them to use me as they want.

We can but dream

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *orny_scot OP   Man
over a year ago

mintlaw

Anonymous

Second and last part of some

The bus was close to the drop off point and driver and mate and I chatted and i flirted more and said how good it was before and it so naughty

Anyway bus stopped and everyone got off and walked home as lived close and when getting off driver said he taken bus back but happy fir me to jump on and we can enjoy more fun and he drive me home in his car later

So I walked off so did not look wierd to my mates and said bye to friends but cut back and went to bus and him and mate closed doors and told me 10 mins and it he park up

In that time me and other guy walked to back of bus and snogged and undressed and I sucked him and got me to rim his ass and he got on top fucking me and must have arrived as opened my eyes and a huge fat naked bus driver is asking to wank his cock

For next hour I was truly fucked In all three holes and had best 21st present x

Reply privately

By *harlotteBrooke9TV/TS
over a year ago

Manchester

Such a horny story, thank you for sharing your 21st birthday (with us and those guys!)

Reply privately

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

By *itom18Man
over a year ago

Wigan

Reply privately

By *orny_scot OP   Man
over a year ago

mintlaw

Anonymous

I’m just back from my honeymoon and my new wife secretly loves attention. Half way through the night when a guy or 2 danced with her she disappeared to the toilet with a wink. When she came back the dress was folded up shorter and the cleavage more hooshed up.

Then she slipped her thing in pocket with a grin it was soaking her her juices and she went back dancing with both me, and other guys and girls.

None of them slipped the hand but one or 2 gripped boobs and ass through the dress.

She won’t admit it since but she loved it, im working on unleashing her hidden desires.

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

Reply privately

By *espectfulBusinessManMan
over a year ago

Essex and London

Wow these are so hot!!!!

Reply privately

By *uncouple666999Couple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Anonymous from a new contributor

I had always wanted to see my gf with old men. I persuaded two of my ex girlfriends to try it out. One was 26, the other was 30. The first ex was not happy when we invited a stranger over that we met online, he was 56.

The second ex gf however after we tried it she started to get into it. We would have a stranger over every couple of weeks to fuck her. They were all 55+

More?"

Yes please - definitely want to hear more!

Reply privately

By *orny_scot OP   Man
over a year ago

mintlaw

Anonymous

Been involved with many aspects of music most my life, a lot of it professionally. So, I guess I was the natural choice when a mate asked me to give his 19-year-old daughter Sophia guitar lessons and also help her band learn about sound checks and recording as well as getting them some gigs. I secretly nicknamed them "Fleetwood Mac Jr" on account it was 3 lads and 2 girls.

Anyway, they were doing fine with nothing out of the ordinary until one evening my phone pinged and I was genuinely shocked to open a very sexy selfie of Sophia almost, not quite, fully naked! Initial surprise became awkward concern and I admit quite a bit of aroused lust as she's well fit, but also my mate's daughter. Then a it pinged again and I got a "Arrrghh! Shit! Fuck! Shit! Soooooo sorry! Sent it to wrong number!!!" followed by several hundred (or so it seemed) embarrassed faced emojis and the like! I texted back to say pic deleted and not to worry and it'll never be spoken of ever again. Cue many more "thanks" emojis. Let's face it... 19-year-old girls don't usually send sexy selfies to their dad's 40 odd year-old mate. Only on fake porn! Haha!

We never discussed it further, at guitar lessons she would often give me an eye-rolling shrug or knowing smirk but that was it.

Then a few weeks later I turned up to give a lesson and only Sophia was a home that day and she answered the door wearing a tiny white top and the skimpiest cut off denim shorts. Her hair dyed bright red and make up done to perfection. She looked well hot! She normally wore more "studenty" clothes and seldom any make up. I simply assumed her sexy look was for the benefit of whoever the selfie was originally intended for. Or a brand-new guy she had her eye on. So soon we were back to usual and merrily strumming away on our guitars until Sophia broke off and without any warning or hesitation yet very nervously asked if I liked the pic of her??? I admit my cock was hard in an instant at her sudden question!

Next I was reclined back on the sofa loving the sight and feeling as Sophia's head rocking as she sucked me off, her soft lips wrapped round my cock. She knew exactly what she was doing and soon had me tensing as a I could not hold back as I played with her tits and jetted my cum into her mouth causing her to giggle a very muffled Eeek!

Its all we did. Didn't do anything else, although I admit I'd have loved to.

Same as after the pic incident we went back to normal, although she would often give me a playful jab in the ribs or dead arm whenever we saw each other.

But life continued as normal.

Until late one night well after midnight my phone pinged but this time it was from Alex the other girl in the band: "Free around 8pm if u are???? Bring yr dick xxx"

Like Sophia's pic it caught me well off-guard. But I was definitely convinced it wasn't meant for me of course! Now I'd had a few drinks earlier, plus I was still a bit on cloud nine from having fun with Sophia, thinking I was maybe a "hit" with all of these young hotties so I cheekily replied "Don't think this was meant for me Alex? But I can be there at 8"

"WTF????? I mean seriously WTF????? I don't want 40-year-old willy! Ugh! I mean.... really???"

Suddenly I realised I'd dropped a massive bollock. I was worried Alex would tell Sophia and I did not want Sophia thinking I was hitting on Alex too like some predatory creep. The last of my intentions. Really was.

About 5 mins the phone pinged and I got a longer text from Alex saying she was worry it her fault as she texted me by mistake. She also said she realised I was just trying to make a joke of a potentially awkward situation to diffuse it. Of course I diplomatically and enthusiastically agreed with her! Phew! Dodged a bullet there!

Although it was now the early house we got chatting away, messages effortlessly pinging back and forth. Until, again out of the blue, she messaged: "U can cum over 2mora still? If u want? x"

Alex has a very lush peachy ass and I was in seventh heaven the following night as she was over on all fours on her bed as I guided my throbbing cock easily into her tight wetness, her pussy sensually gripping me tight....

So far both encounters have been "one offs" and maybe for the best. But I'm a red blooded man and would love to fuck Sophia sometime and get to fuck Alex again. But, look, I'm no fool and won't force any situation, especially to keep things as they are.

If anything more happens I will write a follow up though!

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *harlotteBrooke9TV/TS
over a year ago

Manchester

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *im66123Man
over a year ago

newcastle

Reply privately

By *uke-de-PleasureMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Enjoyed the 2 young girls in the band story!

Pondered if its just a fantasy but how its worded I am leaning to it actually being real. You lucky, albeit anonymous, devil!

Reply privately

By *aldymancguyMan
over a year ago

Manc

Reply privately

By *orny_scot OP   Man
over a year ago

mintlaw

Anonymous

Answers on a postcard please

We've been on a lot of nights out with work peeps and more recently they’ve been getting more and more d*unk and sharing more naughty stories. There’s one couple that seem to have a lot of fun and he especially, not sure his wife always knows but seems to get into all sorts. On the last night out I made a playful suggestion of having some fun together and his response wasn’t no just “theres the small matter of your husband and my wife” I said they could join in and he laughed but seemed to be thinking about it. I don’t know whether to persue it or wait see if they hint the next night out and do I tell my husband or just wait and surprise him?

Reply privately

By *entlemanrogueMan
over a year ago

Barrhead

Surprise him

Reply privately

By *lakeyboyMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Anonymous

Been involved with many aspects of music most my life, a lot of it professionally. So, I guess I was the natural choice when a mate asked me to give his 19-year-old daughter Sophia guitar lessons and also help her band learn about sound checks and recording as well as getting them some gigs. I secretly nicknamed them "Fleetwood Mac Jr" on account it was 3 lads and 2 girls.

Anyway, they were doing fine with nothing out of the ordinary until one evening my phone pinged and I was genuinely shocked to open a very sexy selfie of Sophia almost, not quite, fully naked! Initial surprise became awkward concern and I admit quite a bit of aroused lust as she's well fit, but also my mate's daughter. Then a it pinged again and I got a "Arrrghh! Shit! Fuck! Shit! Soooooo sorry! Sent it to wrong number!!!" followed by several hundred (or so it seemed) embarrassed faced emojis and the like! I texted back to say pic deleted and not to worry and it'll never be spoken of ever again. Cue many more "thanks" emojis. Let's face it... 19-year-old girls don't usually send sexy selfies to their dad's 40 odd year-old mate. Only on fake porn! Haha!

We never discussed it further, at guitar lessons she would often give me an eye-rolling shrug or knowing smirk but that was it.

Then a few weeks later I turned up to give a lesson and only Sophia was a home that day and she answered the door wearing a tiny white top and the skimpiest cut off denim shorts. Her hair dyed bright red and make up done to perfection. She looked well hot! She normally wore more "studenty" clothes and seldom any make up. I simply assumed her sexy look was for the benefit of whoever the selfie was originally intended for. Or a brand-new guy she had her eye on. So soon we were back to usual and merrily strumming away on our guitars until Sophia broke off and without any warning or hesitation yet very nervously asked if I liked the pic of her??? I admit my cock was hard in an instant at her sudden question!

Next I was reclined back on the sofa loving the sight and feeling as Sophia's head rocking as she sucked me off, her soft lips wrapped round my cock. She knew exactly what she was doing and soon had me tensing as a I could not hold back as I played with her tits and jetted my cum into her mouth causing her to giggle a very muffled Eeek!

Same as after the pic incident we went back to normal, although she would often give me a playful jab in the ribs or dead arm whenever we saw each other.

Until late one night well after midnight my phone pinged but this time it was from Alex the other girl in the band: "Free around 8pm if u are???? Bring yr dick xxx"

Like Sophia's pic it caught me well off-guard. But I was definitely convinced it wasn't meant for me of course! Now I'd had a few drinks earlier, plus I was still a bit on cloud nine from having fun with Sophia, thinking I was maybe a "hit" with all of these young hotties so I cheekily replied "Don't think this was meant for me Alex? But I can be there at 8"

"WTF????? I mean seriously WTF????? I don't want 40-year-old willy! Ugh! I mean.... really???"

Suddenly I realised I'd dropped a massive bollock. I was worried Alex would tell Sophia and I did not want Sophia thinking I was hitting on Alex too like some predatory creep. The last of my intentions. Really was.

About 5 mins the phone pinged and I got a longer text from Alex saying she was worry it her fault as she texted me by mistake. She also said she realised I was just trying to make a joke of a potentially awkward situation to diffuse it. Of course I diplomatically and enthusiastically agreed with her! Phew! Dodged a bullet there!

Although it was now the early house we got chatting away, messages effortlessly pinging back and forth. Until, again out of the blue, she messaged: "U can cum over 2mora still? If u want? x"

Alex has a very lush peachy ass and I was in seventh heaven the following night as she was over on all fours on her bed as I guided my throbbing cock easily into her tight wetness, her pussy sensually gripping me tight....

So far both encounters have been "one offs" and maybe for the best. But I'm a red blooded man and would love to fuck Sophia sometime and get to fuck Alex again. But, look, I'm no fool and won't force any situation, especially to keep things as they are.

If anything more happens I will write a follow up though!"

Now I did enjoy this story. But I would need to see pictorial evidence of the 2 young ladies involved to be totally sure!

Reply privately

By *iddle_me_reeMan
over a year ago

Wilmslow

"Anonymous

Now I did enjoy this story. But I would need to see pictorial evidence of the 2 young ladies involved to be totally sure!

"

Me too! Was just this second saying on another post on here that a wrong text is the reason I ended up here.

Great story!

Reply privately

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

Reply privately

By *entonMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

By *oving life xCouple
over a year ago

RCT

Please tell us the rest ??

Reply privately

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

Reply privately

By *unForrestRunMan
over a year ago

North Ayrshire.

Reply privately

By *rowsing86Man
over a year ago

North west

Reply privately

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

Reply privately

By *orny_scot OP   Man
over a year ago

mintlaw

Anonymous

I work for a charity helping elderly in their homes doing jobs they can't do. I got a job to help a woman put up curtains. Duly arrived at appointed time and was greeted by quite a fit looking 76 year old. She couldn't climb ladders so that was the help she was looking for. I was in shorts and t shirt and I'm quite chatty and we got to talking about a shared love of walking. She asked if I could fit a new light in her living room. Huge thing with lots of crystals. Not the job remit but I said I could do it off book if she didn't tell. 'Oh I can keep a secret' she says flirtatious like. 'And what type of secrets have you kept before' She laughed at that but there was more to her than met the eye. It was a bit of a job and I sweat heavy when working had to ask for a towel to wipe my face due to the heat and exertion. When I had finished she offered me a drink and asked me how much for fitting the light. I didn't want to charge her anything but she insisted and I said I couldn't take her money if the bosses found out I'd get sacked. She said she would have to pay me another way again all flirty. I decided to lay it out there even though she was over 20 years older than me she was trim and good looking. I said there was only one way she could repay me 'let me have a shower to get cleaned up' she showed me the bathroom and the walk in shower. I've no problem getting naked so just stripped off while she watched and I had a semi. She watched me shower. I was half expecting her to join me but just as I was finishing she left. I got out dried myself and went to see what happened to her. I found her in the bedroom curtains closed and she was under the quilt obviously naked. Said she was a bit shy about me seeing her naked at her age. 'not a problem' I replied. She was really fit. Her tits were lovely and soft and she had an untrimmed bush which I buried my head in and started sucking on that clit. She hadn't been fucked in a while and she orgasmed easily a few times even squirting into my mouth. I got in position with my cock rock hard but she had other ideas and took me in her mouth for a fantastic BJ and she could deep throat like a pro...were these the secrets she was keeping? For an old bird her pussy was tight and took my cock nicely and that began an hour long fucking session me on top, her on top, doggy sucking kissing fucking all the while I'm holding back but she isn't. Orgasm after orgasm with the lovely squeeling noises coming from her. She had har legs over my shoulders and her pussy in the air for depth when I couldn't hold it in any longer and I shot my load deep in her tight pussy and she screamed in orgasm too. Honestly one of the best fucks I have ever had. She stuck 40 quid in my shorts as well I found out later. Never went back but it was horny as fuck.

Reply privately

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *portbilly1976Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *orny_scot OP   Man
over a year ago

mintlaw

Anonymous

As a couple we been in lifestyle very long time.

I became pregnant when I 21 and my sex drive was huge and did not want to stop having sex with others. We carried on meeting people at our place and when i around 5 months gone, I was showing well and we bought me a new outfit as decided to go back to club as not been for few months.

As we were changing at the club there was point I was fully naked in changing rooms and I looked in the mirror and saw how big it looked and few guys smiled and said I looked great and i thanked them and me opening my big mouth, saying I’m pregnant and rubbed my bump as hubby stood holding my outfit.

Anyway they said I looked radiant and put hands on my bump and hubby come behind me and held my hips as encouraging guys to continue as they did he told our names and how old i was and that 5 months gone and my sex drive through the roof.

He watched as these three older men began stroking my body and onto my pussy and boobs as telling me I’m sexy like this

This all in changing room not entered the club area. Hubby piped up and said let’s go and have foursome if they want to

Soon still naked we walked to a room and got to find out none of them knew each other as come alone

Hubby and guys put towels on the bed and one by one snogged me and I got to feel cock in my hand and there hands exploring me as hubby kept mentioning things about me

Soon I’m sat on bed and looking up as hubby says have fun boys and im naturally rubbing my bump, as soon given big cock to suck and for older men they all good sizes and began sucking cock after cock as then lay on bed and legs pulled apart as guy knelt for me to suck his balls and one began licking and fingering me and mentioning how tight i was and smooth and hubby said I love cock up my arse

More...?

Reply privately

By *orny_scot OP   Man
over a year ago

mintlaw

Anonymous

For the last 20 year's I've been gob cruising and on fabguys , probably meet around 150 guys Inc one where i went to his house and had a fantastic massage , He being a bi guy we arranged for me to take my wife to his for a massage with the promise he said nothing of us meeting . She loved it and wants to go back . She knows, nothing of my bi side .

Another time we met a couple for a drink .. wife not fancying him we never played , 6 mth later the guy was on fab , got chatting to him and arranged to meet him at his house .. i face him the best blow job ever and he returned the favour

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *usie pTV/TS
over a year ago

taunton

Third post above deffo more please

Reply privately

By *orny_scot OP   Man
over a year ago

mintlaw

Anonymous continued

I did murmer something but head held as sucking a nice cock and enjoying attention on my pussy.

Soon my legs were pulled wide as they go and hearing chatter as finger explored my bum hole and I had already cum from oral and men rubbing my bump and squeezing my boobs and soon given a new cock to suck and I never looked just sucked and felt a head of cock against my bum hole as that’s when hubby stopped it.

They got guy to lie on bed and for me for to sit on him as my pussy opened and feeling amazing and intense as soon pushed forward and they got a guys cock in my bum and felt so full and amazing as I sat full on cock he fucked my ass as see door open and people watching on as i was given a cock given to suck and cheer as I was air tight.

For next hour I was fucked by well over 30 men x

Reply privately

By *orny_scot OP   Man
over a year ago

mintlaw

"Anonymous

"

I've seen the pictures of the 2 girls concerned with the confessor...it's true.

Reply privately

By *uke-de-PleasureMan
over a year ago

Leeds

"I've seen the pictures of the 2 girls concerned with the confessor...it's true"

Really??? Woah!!! This story has just become all the wilder!!!

Reply privately

By *artinMG4Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Love these, especially the guy with the two girls in a band. Amazing stuff!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *im66123Man
over a year ago

newcastle

Reply privately

By *harlotteBrooke9TV/TS
over a year ago

Manchester

Reply privately

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

Reply privately

By *rdiscreet327Man
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

"Anonymous

If anything more happens I will write a follow up though!"

Lucky guy.

I hope he got an encore!

Reply privately

By *ound-landCouple (MM)
over a year ago

London

Mad! Love it!

Reply privately

over a year ago

current mrs is 19 and my step d from another relationship just turned legal x

Reply privately

By *itom18Man
over a year ago

Wigan

Reply privately

By *ice guy 44Man
over a year ago

wrexham

I fucked my mates wife after they been out all day drinking

I got to pub and before I could have a drink he asked me to take her home which I did we got to there house I went in and she put kettle on went up stairs come down in tight leggings and as we sat there she looked at me and said he has not touched her for over 2 months .I said he must be mad then she said just fuck me we started to kiss she turned around pulled leggings down to just show her g string and yhen I got on my knees and licked her fuvk me she was shaking he never found out but we have fucked lots of times

Reply privately

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Reply privately

By *orny_scot OP   Man
over a year ago

mintlaw

Anonymous

I've just moved in with my boyfriend, but have become friendly with the guy over the road who is about 25 years older than me and retired.

I go to his house and let him grope me, touch me intimately, spank me if he's in that mood before giving him a blow job.

I love it, it feels seedy but it always turns me on doing this.

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

By *harlotteBrooke9TV/TS
over a year ago

Manchester

Wow that’s hot sounding with the older gentlemen across the road xx

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

Reply privately

By *lbertcrinkleMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

Great stories!

Reply privately

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately

By *itom18Man
over a year ago

Wigan

Reply privately

By *wollenpickleMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Some of these are great fun to read!

Reply privately

By *orny_scot OP   Man
over a year ago

mintlaw

Anonymous

Been fucking my best mate's daughter since February of this year. She's 19 and I'm 35 and we meet most Tuesdays and occasional Fridays after work. Nothing serious, we get on great as friends and we just enjoy each other for sexy fun.

But we keep it very secret.

Reply privately

By *orny_scot OP   Man
over a year ago

mintlaw

Anonymous

long time ago now, back before I was married when I was in my early 20's my father had a joinery business and I would help out on certain jobs, especially at busy times. One job entailed moving some wardrobes upstairs. A lady had recently divorced so had bought a small terraced cottage but the old narrow stairs meant her new wardrobes would have to be taken apart to get them to the bedroom. Cue me.

I admit I was absolutely smitten by the gorgeous woman who answered the door. In her mid-40's she had an amazing slinky figure with her hair fashioned in the Paige-Boy style popular back then. I remember thinking the bloke must be mad divorcing this hot babe! But anyway a job had to be done and without too much fuss she was soon admiring her new wardrobes now in situ so I bid our seemingly satisfied customer farewell.

A week later we got a call that one of the wardrobes was cracking so, as I was familiar with the job, was sent to investigate, popping round one evening so she wouldn't need to take anytime off work. And sure enough some of the pelmet had dried too fast so I told her I'd have to order a replacement and come back to fit it. Easy enough job. But my attention and mind was almost completely distracted as laid out on the bed were a few collections of the sexiest, skimpiest lacy lingerie all in plain view. I admit my cock was already hard just having these laid here, fantasising about what she would look like wearing them, wondering what it would be like to fuck her...

"Which one should I wear?" she whispered almost reading my mind before blushing madly and going bashfully quiet. I didn't need anymore hints or cues. In a flash we were on the bed her legs wide as I eased my rock hard cock into the gorgeous dampness of her neat, dark bush. Her nails dug into my back, "Fuck me like dirty whore!" she hissed as I pounded her soaking cunt harder and harder! Her nails ploughed deeper, even drawing some blood as I pumped her gripping hole full of my thick spunk.

I stayed the night and slunk off next morning to order her pelmets. Course I was hoping it wouldn't be just the pelmets I was sliding into place when I called with them. But life and events got in the way and, so as not to arouse any suspicion, I simply agreed that, as she was going to be away with work for best part of week, I'd simply use the key she left at my dad's workshop to let myself in. Oh well.

As I let myself in early that Saturday morning, new pelmets tucked under my arm, I was kind of hoping she'd be there. But alas the house seemed empty. So I got to work straight away but I nearly jumped out of my skin as a figure appeared in the bedroom doorway!

"Oh man I forgot you were coming today, sorry man I feel like shit, heavy one last night!"

The "intruder" was her son. He'd been clubbing and crashed out in the spare room so was still in his shirt and slacks he'd wore to go out. And yes he did look rough. But hot too! He was maybe a couple of years younger than me and he had all of his mum's gorgeous features so I was as captivated by him as her.

He said he'd leave me to it as he staggered off down to the kitchen to nurse his hangover. The pelmets weren't quite the right size so it took me quite a while to cut them to get a perfect fit so it was later in the morning when he came back up and brought me a brew, his eyes definitely twinkled as he handed me the steaming mug.

Eventually I finished and I called him up to inspect my handiwork to report back to his mum. All seemed ok so I started to pack my tools away.

"Suppose I'd better get a shower then..." he smiled, "can join me if you like?"

My heart missed a bit and my stomach somersaulted. My bisexual side was vey much in its infancy and I was both lost in lust but weirdly disjointed as the warm water cascaded down on us as I watched him sucking and wanking me on his knees in the shower. We ended up on his mum's double bed as I lost my anal virginity to him, it was incredible feeling his cock inside me for the very first time. Course I was on all fours as he fucked me from behind so he noticed the not quite fully healed scratches his mum had given me on my back.

"Mmmm..... some sexy battle scars you got there!" he grunted as he fucked me.

Of course I never said anything!

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *orny_scot OP   Man
over a year ago

mintlaw

Anonymous

As a present my hubby arranged for family to look after our kids and he took me to Jamaica for week’s holiday and told me it’s a celebration as been together for long time.

I decided I buy g string bikinis and told him I be topless around pool

On arrival I could not believe what he done as it was amazing place and Adults only hotel.

Cut to confession on our first day i ended up in our room with hubby filming me sucking off 4 huge black men and they all fucked me and used every single hole and for the rest of the holiday we had other black people in our room fucking me and all together I was fucked by 16 black men x

Reply privately

By *itom18Man
over a year ago

Wigan

Reply privately

By *itom18Man
over a year ago

Wigan

[Removed by poster at 31/07/23 19:16:01]

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *harlotteBrooke9TV/TS
over a year ago

Manchester

Oh wow, that just have a been a sight! Needed another holiday after that eventful week I bet!

Reply privately

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/08/23 10:49:29]

Reply privately

By *ichtingleMan
over a year ago

Manchester City Centre

Haha! Just brilliant!

Reply privately

By *umon337Man
over a year ago

Offaly

"Anonymous

long time ago now, back before I was married when I was in my early 20's my father had a joinery business and I would help out on certain jobs, especially at busy times. One job entailed moving some wardrobes upstairs. A lady had recently divorced so had bought a small terraced cottage but the old narrow stairs meant her new wardrobes would have to be taken apart to get them to the bedroom. Cue me.

I admit I was absolutely smitten by the gorgeous woman who answered the door. In her mid-40's she had an amazing slinky figure with her hair fashioned in the Paige-Boy style popular back then. I remember thinking the bloke must be mad divorcing this hot babe! But anyway a job had to be done and without too much fuss she was soon admiring her new wardrobes now in situ so I bid our seemingly satisfied customer farewell.

A week later we got a call that one of the wardrobes was cracking so, as I was familiar with the job, was sent to investigate, popping round one evening so she wouldn't need to take anytime off work. And sure enough some of the pelmet had dried too fast so I told her I'd have to order a replacement and come back to fit it. Easy enough job. But my attention and mind was almost completely distracted as laid out on the bed were a few collections of the sexiest, skimpiest lacy lingerie all in plain view. I admit my cock was already hard just having these laid here, fantasising about what she would look like wearing them, wondering what it would be like to fuck her...

"Which one should I wear?" she whispered almost reading my mind before blushing madly and going bashfully quiet. I didn't need anymore hints or cues. In a flash we were on the bed her legs wide as I eased my rock hard cock into the gorgeous dampness of her neat, dark bush. Her nails dug into my back, "Fuck me like dirty whore!" she hissed as I pounded her soaking cunt harder and harder! Her nails ploughed deeper, even drawing some blood as I pumped her gripping hole full of my thick spunk.

I stayed the night and slunk off next morning to order her pelmets. Course I was hoping it wouldn't be just the pelmets I was sliding into place when I called with them. But life and events got in the way and, so as not to arouse any suspicion, I simply agreed that, as she was going to be away with work for best part of week, I'd simply use the key she left at my dad's workshop to let myself in. Oh well.

As I let myself in early that Saturday morning, new pelmets tucked under my arm, I was kind of hoping she'd be there. But alas the house seemed empty. So I got to work straight away but I nearly jumped out of my skin as a figure appeared in the bedroom doorway!

"Oh man I forgot you were coming today, sorry man I feel like shit, heavy one last night!"

The "intruder" was her son. He'd been clubbing and crashed out in the spare room so was still in his shirt and slacks he'd wore to go out. And yes he did look rough. But hot too! He was maybe a couple of years younger than me and he had all of his mum's gorgeous features so I was as captivated by him as her.

He said he'd leave me to it as he staggered off down to the kitchen to nurse his hangover. The pelmets weren't quite the right size so it took me quite a while to cut them to get a perfect fit so it was later in the morning when he came back up and brought me a brew, his eyes definitely twinkled as he handed me the steaming mug.

Eventually I finished and I called him up to inspect my handiwork to report back to his mum. All seemed ok so I started to pack my tools away.

My heart missed a bit and my stomach somersaulted. My bisexual side was vey much in its infancy and I was both lost in lust but weirdly disjointed as the warm water cascaded down on us as I watched him sucking and wanking me on his knees in the shower. We ended up on his mum's double bed as I lost my anal virginity to him, it was incredible feeling his cock inside me for the very first time. Course I was on all fours as he fucked me from behind so he noticed the not quite fully healed scratches his mum had given me on my back.

Of course I never said anything!"

Reply privately

over a year ago

I once, many years ago had a play with my step sister. Was very hot.

Reply privately

By *weetcouple30Couple
over a year ago

belfast

Reply privately

By *andy mamboMan
over a year ago

north wales

When I was young I had to help my auntie with some odd jobs around her house and do a bit of shopping with her or for her

Reply privately

By *lbertcrinkleMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

These are great to read

Reply privately

By *orny_scot OP   Man
over a year ago

mintlaw

Anonymous

I’m not out as bi to friends/family but i’ve been seeing a now 62 year old since i was 17, he regularly fucks my tight hole

Reply privately

By *orny_scot OP   Man
over a year ago

mintlaw

Anonymous

When I was 21, I fucked a 48 year old woman.

And on the second visit after I fucked her, she left the room and not long after her daughter who was the same age came in the room.

She went straight for my cock and started sucking it, I was bricking it as I didn't know where the mam was but then bent her over to finish off.

To top it off, just as I finished I noticed the teenage brother/son was watching me for God knows how long. So I quickly left not long after and never went back lol

Reply privately

By *lackhammer2019Man
over a year ago

close

Niceeeeeee

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Some very hot confessions

Reply privately

By *orny_scot OP   Man
over a year ago

mintlaw

Anonymous

Just had a co worker knelt down sucking my cock then is about to kiss her husband with those lips in 5 mins. So I am going outside to wave to him knowing I just violated his wife’s lips that he’s kissing

Reply privately

By *orny_scot OP   Man
over a year ago

mintlaw

Anonymous

About ten years ago I worked in events for a local theatre. We had shows on and charity things. One night we had The Vegas Showgirls in and two of them smoked so we would go outside them in their costumes. Before they went S****e the blonde one asked me for a cigarette and I had to go back to the van to get a new packet. One thing led to another and there me at the age of 40 had the best blowjob I’d ever had from this dancer. Told a mate at the pub and he never believed me but even now I google her and have a wank over her pics that are online as a showgirl. Remembering her taking my spunk down her throat.

Reply privately

By *ondonFunTimesMan
over a year ago

west sussex

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *orny_scot OP   Man
over a year ago

mintlaw

Anonymous

when I went on Xmas works party i was 6 months pregnant and was not drinking

Anyway few lads from different part of the company sat with me and both worked as joiners and both happily married kids and talked about retirement etc.

Told them I going home via taxi but to empty house as hubby out and they persuaded me to let them take them to proper pub not the fancy place we where in.

So we walked to this pub and it was old fashioned in my eyes but my type of pub as they got me a soft drink and them pints and soon told me how sexy I looked and got to point in corner of pub I let guy snog me....

More?

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *im66123Man
over a year ago

newcastle

"Anonymous

Anyway few lads from different part of the company sat with me and both worked as joiners and both happily married kids and talked about retirement etc.

Told them I going home via taxi but to empty house as hubby out and they persuaded me to let them take them to proper pub not the fancy place we where in.

So we walked to this pub and it was old fashioned in my eyes but my type of pub as they got me a soft drink and them pints and soon told me how sexy I looked and got to point in corner of pub I let guy snog me....

More?"

Definitely need to know more

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *harlotteBrooke9TV/TS
over a year ago

Manchester

Need to know more for sure x

Reply privately

By *pk81Man
over a year ago

Antrim

"Anonymous

Of course I never said anything!"

Now that's a story and a half !!! I didn't see that cuming...but frig me you got me hard just reading it

Reply privately

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately

By *ayarMan
over a year ago

Wirral

"Anonymous

More?"

Yes please, tell all

Reply privately

By *uietbloke67Man
over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

"Anonymous

More?

Definitely need to know more

"

There is Q for more

Reply privately

By *itom18Man
over a year ago

Wigan

Reply privately

By *orny_scot OP   Man
over a year ago

mintlaw

Anonymous

I used to regularly see a Pro Domme - we got on well, shared er "recreational and relaxation interests", and generally had a whole lot of filthy fun.

One day she called me to ask if I could get there ASAP as she needed my help. A client had been in for 2 hours with 1 more to go. He was a good looking guy in a Hugh Grant style, but from what she said and I also could hear from the room, he was an arrogant loudmouth. He had also been seen on cctv stealing some equipment into his bag.

The plan for pulling him in line was fabulously kinky and creative. Already tied up, she blindfolded him and began to tease and torment him, before quickly going to fetch me in, with my shoes off and completely silent. She then tormented the guy into orbit, before saying that as he'd been such a good sl*ve, she was going to give him a blow job. His cock was already like a flagpole, but now it was twitching uncontrollably. She put a finger to her lips, pointed at his cock and waved me over. I crept over and started slowly sucking his dick. He moaned in pleasure, then even said "you knew I would be worth it Mistress!" causing her to put a hand over face to stop laughing. Within a couple of mins he was leaking precum, and as I felt his balls tighten I pulled off just in time as huge arcs of jizz spurted from his cock, accompanied by a very ill advised "YOU'RE A NAUGHTY BITCH !"

I quietly waited for what I knew was the pre-planned killer line from her.

"You've spoken to me like a piece of shit, and have been caught on camera stealing kit" - unzips his bag and brings out a flogger and a dildo - "so why on earth did you think I would give uou a TREAT ? Let me show you who was sucking your cock"

She pulled the blindfold up, he blinked adjusting to the light, only to see me grinning and giving him a thumbs up..... he started screaming in rage, arms and legs still shackled.

"Thanks love" she said to me, "you can go now. You'll get your reward next time". And she did just that.

Reply privately

By *orny_scot OP   Man
over a year ago

mintlaw

Anonymous

After double date of a take away and movie with my gf, my friend and his new gf. My friend and his girl were getting ready to leave when my gf taxi arrived.

When I walked back in my living room, his new gf was giving him head. Not knowing how to react, I just sat opposite and watched. After a few minutes he said to her “ok it’s his turn now”

We’d never done anything like this before as mates, so I was completely shocked. She didn’t bat an eyelid and stood up, came over to me, open my trousers and starting giving me head.

Whilst she did that, he asked if they could stay over and have a three way. Of course I agreed and it was a long fun night.

The next morning I looked up to see him leaving at 7am saying he had to go to work, she was still naked next to me. He winked and left. When she woke up we played again for an hour then she left.

He didn’t date her for long after that, gutted I didn’t get more meets with her.

Reply privately

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Reply privately

By *orny_scot OP   Man
over a year ago

mintlaw

They're cumming thick and fast today.....

Anonymous

Took my wife dogging for the first time recently and wow didn’t she enjoy it!

She was too shy to play with others but let them watch her suck my cock

Reply privately

By *orny_scot OP   Man
over a year ago

mintlaw

Anonymous

confession is that recently I went to a wedding and was an usher and I’d had a threesome with the bride and groom and also hooked up two bridesmaids and also the best man

Reply privately

By *orny_scot OP   Man
over a year ago

mintlaw

Anonymous

Was at a friend of a friends house one day and me and his mum really got deep in conversations. We didn’t end up doing anything but there definitely was sexual chemistry.

One day I was driving by and thought I’d stop off and say hello. She was with her friend. She’d just got a new puppy so I was in the corridor just by the kitchen door playing with her puppy whilst her and her friend was in the kitchen talking and smoking.

I’ve locked eyes with the woman and she turned around slowly, pulled down her trousers showing her ass, whilst her friend was there.

Reply privately

By *ackelevenMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Reply privately

By *ackelevenMan
over a year ago

Leeds

"Anonymous

Of course I never said anything!

Now that's a story and a half !!! I didn't see that cuming...but frig me you got me hard just reading it "

Me neither! That is one HOT story! Just amazing

Reply privately

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *orny_scot OP   Man
over a year ago

mintlaw

Anonymous

More....

They said repeatedly this is wrong and has to be a secret as I was quick to point out I’m expecting a baby with my hubby. We were in the bedroom and they already snogged me and now stood with me fully naked and their hands on my tits

I thought fuck let’s do it and I was smiling and told them suck on my tits as they were sensitive and milky and to finger me now

More...?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

"Anonymous

More....

They said repeatedly this is wrong and has to be a secret as I was quick to point out I’m expecting a baby with my hubby. We were in the bedroom and they already snogged me and now stood with me fully pnaked and their hands on my tits

I thought fuck let’s do it and I was smiling and told them suck on my tits as they were sensitive and milky and to finger me now

More...?"

please continue

Reply privately

By *harlotteBrooke9TV/TS
over a year ago

Manchester

Seriously hot and love so much to see a picture of this beautiful women. I can keep a secret if you’re reading this and fancy popping me a private message

Reply privately

By *im66123Man
over a year ago

newcastle

"Anonymous

More....

They said repeatedly this is wrong and has to be a secret as I was quick to point out I’m expecting a baby with my hubby. We were in the bedroom and they already snogged me and now stood with me fully naked and their hands on my tits

More...?"

Definitely more

Reply privately

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

Reply privately

By *orny_scot OP   Man
over a year ago

mintlaw

Anonymous

More...

Being pregnant made my body want sex and in that moment I had two married men in boxers sucking on tits and kissing me as rubbing my clit and both did not know that me and my fella where active swingers.

They could tell and encouraged me to cum as one guy fingered me and his other hand between my bum cheeks as he knelt at side of me as his friend pulled on my tits and rubbed my belly

Soon I was gushing and told to get on bed and looked up to see them both naked and approaching me saying do I like it up my ass as well?

More...?

Reply privately

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge