Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Deborahs secret service

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So, there I was just dropped the first load off my truck and thought id text my wife. “Hi honey how are you?” “Fine darling how are you?” came the reply. And the text went back and forth “Did the kids get off to school ok?” “Yes honey they did im just gonna chill out for a bit and watch the Housewifes of New York, are you gonna have a long day? cos im horny btw lol”. “Your always horny” I said “and no looks like its gonna be a long day” “ Oh well a day with the rabbit may be in order then lol” “Crack on honey” I said a little annoyed I wasnt there to service my wife but I had to work. An hour later I phoned my boss “Whats the next job boss, ive done?” “Go home mate youve had a long week, see you tomorrow”. It was 10 30am id got a flier and could be home by 11.30 to a house with just my horny wife in. Things were looking up! I texed her when I got back to base which was about 1100. “ Im done i'll be home about 11.30 get that pussy wet and ready for me” I said. No reply. Oh well, shes probably fallen asleep watching telly I think, I'll suprise her. I arrived home about 11.30 and saw a workmans van that I didnt recognise on our road not exactly outside our house so he could be any where on the street, certainly not at our house I thought as we dont need any work doing. How wrong I was! We were getting something serviced and it was my wife! I walked in quietly as to not wake her as I still thought she was asleep, took my boots off and went in the front room where I was met by the picture of my wife on her back, eyes closed getting her pussy eaten by a guy who was definatly the owner of the van id seen earlier. His back was facing me toes towards my feet his head buried firmly between my wifes legs. I said nothing just stood and watched, surprised, slightly angry and strangly aroused. Still I said nothing just watched quietly. Eventually by the noises my wife was making I knew she was gonna cum, the familiar nosie of her breathing more deeply her hand running through his hair, her body shuddering. Finally she came. He sat up his back to me while my wife still laid breathing heavily after her first orgasm of the day said “Now get that tool belt off and them dirty combats, I wanna suck your cock”. She sat up and her eyes met mine. Shocked she just smirked not a fuck you kinda smirk but a sorry I couldnt help it kinda smirk. He was what she had talked to me about the previous week when I said tell me one fantasy. She just wanted to be fucked by a work man plumber/. builder etc as long as he had dirty combats on and a tool belt. It was her only fantasy and it was there right in our front room so who was I to stop it? He obviously noticed her eyes divert of him and turned round slowly to see me stood there. “ Mate Im sorry she accosted me and she's beautiful I couldnt say no im really sorry” he said fastening his trousers back up. “its fine, take your trousers off and do as the woman says and let her suck your cock” dubious he looked at me. “really its totally fine let her suck your cock” he could tell by my calm body manner that I was cool with it he pulled down his combats. She was by now naked and when he had removed his pants he was displaying an impressive cock which I knew she would love the taste of. She told him to sit down on the sofa, he did as he was told. I sat on the opposite sofa my cock bulging against the zip on my pants. She slowly teased and licked the very tip of his bulging throbbing member, he groaned. Then she took his whole length in her eager mouth all in one go. Now she was bobbing her head up and down on and strocking his balls with her hand. He was obviously enjoying his experience with my nympho wife. I unzipped my trousers to let out my huge penis. I held it in my hand felt it pulsing on my fingers. He was still clearly a little uncomfortable with me being there but what she was doing to him with her amazing tounge he soon forgot everything and really started to enjoy his unexpected blow job. She stopped for a second cos she could feel he was gonna come. She wanted it just not yet. She looked at me and saw I was erect and patted the sofa next to her young lover. I slowly moved over to sit beside him, she took me straight in her mouth not neglecting her workman as with a her spare hand she was stroking his shaft, back and forth between us her willing mouth went. I sat there for a while enjoying her wet mouth. Then I got up and left her sucking her him. I touched her between her legs, she was wet very very wet. I slid 2 fingers in her and felt the muscles pull my fingers in deep. I slowly fucked her with my fingers, steady at first then a little more firmly. Still sucking him her body started to work with my fingers. I pushed my fingers deep inside her and slip them out, after just a few times of doing this she squirted on my finger, obviously massively turned on by the situation that had arisen. He was moaning now more heavily than before and I knew it was time, he exploded in to her mouth and she willingly accepted his whole load, swallowing the lot. She wiped her mouth and smiled at him, then said swap sides now I want you to fuck me with your fingers then stick that massive cock in me, I sat down and accepted her very willing mouth for the second time that day, he was stroking and caressing her moist hole. Then he slipped some fingers inside her, I couldnt see how many but could tell by the way her body shape changed. I said “ are you hard again young un cos im sure she would much prefer your cock” my god he was, he was pulsing from every point of his impressive cock. He didnt need an invite and slowly plunged it deep inside her so that she could feel every inch of it, slowly back he pulled it then he got a little faster plunging deep and hard into her willing pussy, now really fucking her, holding her hips and he went deep into her she was squirming with pleasure still sucking my cock but not as much now as he was hammering in to her she couldnt concentrate solely on my cock as she let out a huge moan and flung her head back, wasting no time he grabbed her hair and pulled it hard, pounding in to her with his spare hand he slapped her arse firmly she loved it. Again he slapped her redening butt again she let out a joyous whine. I sat wanking watching them I too was about to come I didnt want to yet but I was very excited by what I was seeing in front of me, I released my load all over her face, he carried on fuckin her his penis now probing deep inside her sopping wet pussy. A shudder a moan a cry of pleasure she came again hard long pulses of orgasm went through her body, still he fucked her he was getting close to finishing for the second time, she knew it, I knew it “inside me” she said “ I want your whole load inside me” immediatley he obliged and filled her soaking pussy with his cum.

We all got our breath back had a little small talk and he left, I still dont know what he came round for that day, I just know he had fixed something, her desire for a workman to fuck her.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

great story did really happen

over a year ago

nice one enjoyed reading it.

over a year ago

thanks for the comments. no its not real just a little story wrote. thought id put it on here to see what people thought of it.

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple
over a year ago

luton

You should give it a go.it really is horny watching your wife get laid wife has fucked 7 guys and 3 women a few of the guys more than once,it is equally sexually erotic each time.she likes it so much we go to clubs now

over a year ago

we have been to a few clubs in the north and had a few meets. i like seeing her getting and giving pleasure to both woman and men.

over a year ago

Excellent story. Well written too and extremely turned on by it

over a year ago

thanks for your comments. deb tells me i should do storys of what is in my sorid mind so i thought id give it a go. lol.

over a year ago

I bet you and Deb would like this to happen for real

over a year ago

yes. im sure it would be a horny experiance. x

By *ong1Man
over a year ago

between towns

Would love to help! Im a Chippy and have combats too wear! J

over a year ago

naughty

over a year ago

good sexy,horny read...in need of a play now

over a year ago

now need to concentrate at work after reading this!

over a year ago

My own personal fantasy written down love it now write some more please

over a year ago

Great story! Got my cock rock solid

over a year ago

Great story thanks you might like my true story search for Memorable night in club

over a year ago

Great story thanks you might like my true story search for Memorable night in club

over a year ago

Very nice

over a year ago

Great story very horny in deed !!

By *isamagicnumberMan
over a year ago

manchester