Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Chance Meeting Cont

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Realy you should read part 1 to 5 first as they will set the mood an fill in the story you will find them under chance meeting """!!!!!!!!!!!! I kneel behind her gripin her hips I push my cock in 2 her very wet fanny slow at first but getin faster an harder my ball start smackin her shes begin me 2 give a hard fk i move my hands an fondle her tits pichin her niples i lean by her ear an say (well slut how do you like bein fk by your x) all she says back ( oh yes yes fk me please im your slut) her head drops 2 the pillow she lifts her ass up as i bangin her fanny i slap her back side hard she cums her cum juice spashin over my balls an legs shit im close 2 cummin now do i pull out an shoot over her or fill her up fk its been so long since i had her shes gonna get the load she thashin about i just know we will cum 2 gether i bang my cock in one last time as i start 2 shoot she crys out an cums as well oh shit that was good i slde my hands around her in one move we are both liein down i kiss her neck an we cuddle an we fall asleep cock sleepin in side her

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Cock sleepin inside her As dawn broke with gentle moaning from js i woke feelin her fkin her self on my hard cock spoonin takin me i was so turned on as my arm was already wraped around her body i just slip my hand down an litley rubed her clit this was her fk i tickled a finger in feelin my cock bein rode by this still beautiful woman her moans started getin faster an deeper as was mine i made my mind up not 2 take charge she needed 2 know what her action means i was so close 2 cumin mmmmmmm her fanny walls griped as she was rocked in 2 a flood setin me off our cum mixin again i pulled out an kissed her neck sayin (u made a rite mess ud beter go dowm an clean me up) she looked at me smiled an moved down takin me in her mouth

over a year ago

Takin me in her mouth wrapin her tongue around my bellend moving up an down my cock lickin my ball sack shit im getin hard agin as she works on me mmmmm she looks up at me and i say (is my little slut wantin my cock again) she nods i lean 4wards our mouths meet as we kiss she works up my body till she can cowgirl me i bend my knees as she lowers her cum filled fanny on 2 my cock she slowly moves up an down i reach 4 her tits an massarge her niples her ridin becomes faster an harder she slapin down on 2 my lap my cock slipin all the way up her soaked fanny shit im gonna cum again but i know so is she as we lock our bodys 2gether i shoot as she cums dropin her head on my chest we just lie there with my arms around her after weve started 2 recover (tea) i say (please) she replys

over a year ago

Tea (please) she said As i got up i said theres a robe in the wardrobe i went in the kithen an made us a cupa an took them in the livinroom where she was sitin on the sofa there you r babes i said as we were drinkin my phone went shit it was trish::another story msy b) :::: i had 2 answer as she can b a moody cow first words "how was your nite with your mate "(oh ok) i said while chatin js moved over an sat on the floor by me an once again started givin me a mind blowin cock suck i had 2 end the call couldnt think as i shot my load again i pulled my cock out of her mouth an my cum splashed over her face an tits i finished my tea took her hand an lead her in 2 the bathroom an turned the shower on mmmm washin her body was so hot then she washed me down we dried each other i needed time 2 recharge my ball bank but yet my cock was still a rock as i towellin her i had noticed how small her ass ring was may be shes a bum virgin shit id have 2 break that

over a year ago

Shit id have 2 break that We went back in the livinroom sh sat on the sofa an i got down between her legs open her wide started lickin her fanny lips runnin my tongue down 2 her bum hole as i did i watched her face tongue back up this time pushin it in side takin some juice down i went bum hole tip of tongue in wetin her rim fanny ass each time tongue bit deeper then my fingers came in 2 play she was thashin about as she came again after wettin my little finger with her own juice thum went in fanny rubin her clit an my little finger sliped in her ass hole she flooded again mmmmm i look at pull my hand away kiss her on her cheek an say (do you want somthing 2 eat) (wwwwhat) (food ) i said ( ohh mmmmm please) she replied i could see the confussion on her face the poor slut

Post new Message to Thread