Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Ex mother in law part 4

Jump to newest

By *pslad99 OP   Man
over a year ago

colchester

Having both of her holes filled was making her squirt could see the shoots of her piss shooting up and making my cock look so wet I held onto her hips and was now proper thrusting her I was getting that feeling off exploded and I did. Been a long while since I cum in my ex wife’s pussy when I started to pull out she said that it’s her time if the mouth where she is ovulating and high risk of getting pregnant,I looked at her and said your fucking joking right she said no I ain’t.

I got of bed got dressed and went back to work

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *tio_oyMan
over a year ago

Amsterdam Holland

By *pslad99 OP   Man
over a year ago

colchester

Thinking to my self why would you do that why would you not play safe but to late to think that now.

A few days had passed had no contact with anyone so got a lot done of shower room well actually I finished.

3 day later had a call and they where home from there trip away so called around to see what they thought of the Finnish. I got there and was all good they where happy with the outcome so they paid for the job. They asked if I would like brunch as they where having something so I sat with them and was chatting about there trip away.

Then they said we have something to ask you,what’s that.

Well we have talked about what happens next with our arrangement we want to go out in the van so I can get my wheelchair in and go to a dogging spot I want you to to play but I want to see other to help aswell in the means of touching. I want the window down so others can touch her I don’t want them to have sex with her that’s not job but I want them to touch her body tits and even finger her pussy,I wii let her wank some cocks but that’s it. I want to watch you two have sex and I watch with others,how you feel about that.

I said let’s do it if that’s what you want that’s what you will get.

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *addy and the TrampCouple
over a year ago

Gamlingay

By *rumgoodtimeMan
over a year ago

sutton coldfield

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

over a year ago

By *anteddeadoraliveMan
over a year ago

st helens

By *eeker of pleasureMan
over a year ago

manchester

By *rmdMan
over a year ago

chesterfield

By *ny1 4funMan
over a year ago

near you

Nice

By *andi_mmfCouple
over a year ago

Whitehaven

Sounds fun

By *ongbowmanMan
over a year ago

Grantham

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *nlyme40Man
over a year ago

Rugeley

By *ac6969Man
over a year ago

leeds

By *outhEastPaulMan
over a year ago

Thames Ditton surrey

Shame this stopped certainly enjoyed so far and thought it still had legs

over a year ago

Wouldn’t mind fucking my mother in law

By *ricky09Man
over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *unlovers769Couple
over a year ago

Beverley

Keep up the good work

By *rodigalMan
over a year ago

sunderland

Nice

over a year ago

By *ardnreddyMan
over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

nice

By *acksmith22Man
over a year ago

cannock

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *namoratomanMan
over a year ago

Herefordshire

Hope it continues

By *pslad99 OP   Man
38 weeks ago

colchester

So we made arrangements for this to happen on a Friday night.

So Friday come I finished work went home had a shower got changed then I’ll drive over to theirs when I got there has been sitting in his chair in the front room saying just waiting for the wife she’s just getting dressed up.

By *pslad99 OP   Man
38 weeks ago

colchester

We waited about 10 minutes for her to come out, and when she did, it was worth it.

She had black come fuck me boots, up to her knees, fishnet stockings, and a dress with buttons all the way down the front she had a hair tied back in a ponytail.

We both looked at each other, me and her husband, and just not saying yes, she will do and then she turned round and said what about this when she went over and she had no knickers on whatsoever.

So we got the car loaded up with loaded a happy back in the back in his chair strapped it outside. It was all safe. The wife was in the front next to me,took us about 30 minutes to get there when we got there we saw a few cars there with people in, so we just sat and observed for a little while.

As we did, she started to lay her chair back a bit, just so she can make yourself comfortable,she then started to undo some of her buttons on her dress,she undone the ones to just under her boobs. I turned around in my chair and move my hand over and put it on her chest, rubbing her boobs on the outside of address, and I’ll put my hair behind. Then I’ll put it inside her cup of the bra. She put on hand on my lap rubbing my soft cock on the top of my trousers.

By *oppy12Man
38 weeks ago

Swindon

By *andy IanMan
38 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

By *pslad99 OP   Man
37 weeks ago

colchester

I took her tits out of her bra I lent over and started to suck them, my hand made it’s way down her chest down her leg then up her leg. When I got to her pussy she was soaking wet,I pulled my hand away and I undid her dress I put her seat down a bit so her hubby could see her. As I n did her buttons she was taking my clock out of my trousers then she started rubbing me as I rubbed her nips. Then I saw two men walk up I said to them both two people are coming with that she got up on seat so her ass was facing her window and she was sucking me.

The two blokes out side had there cocked out rubbing them.

By *rmdMan
37 weeks ago

chesterfield

By *pslad99 OP   Man
37 weeks ago

colchester

Her husband said look out side there is two men I think you need to let the window down so you did she then sat back in her chair and said you can feel me if you want boys. So one of them put his hand on her tit flicking her nip when he stoped the other guy put his hand an her tits then moved his hand down to her pussy,you could see her arch her back, when he felt her he said also duck your super wet. He started to slap her pussy then he slid two fingers in her she was squinting straight away,stand back she said she opened the car door put her legs out and invited them to come closer so she could suck them off.

By *rgar27Man
37 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *oyntzMan
37 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *kpiercedCouple
37 weeks ago

walsall

By *rmdMan
37 weeks ago

chesterfield

By *nlyme40Man
37 weeks ago

Rugeley

By *aughtyman45Man
37 weeks ago

lincoln

Fantastic story. Can’t wait for the next instalment!

By *pslad99 OP   Man
37 weeks ago

colchester

They both stood in front of her cocks out she took the cocks and started to wank them then she started to suck one then swap over they where getting harder with every suck.

My hand was on her shoulder just to reinsure her,one she was sucking said he was going to blow his load so she pulled him close and wanked him till he come over her tits when he did she turned to hubby so he could see,his face lit up with a smile. She then said to me lay your seat back so I did just that, she got out her seat put her knees on her seat and started to suck my cock the other guy was standing by the car door wanking away she said to him suck or finger my pussy so he pulled her cheeks apart and started licking her pussy as she sucked me.

The noise she made was loud never had I seen her like that.

The guy stopped licking her out and went to fingering her pussy he had 3 fingers in her. I had to pull her of my cock as I was going to shoot in her mouth. She started to call out I’m going to squirt and fuck did she, it was like a tidal wave. She told the guy has he got a rubber he did so she said put it on.

As he did that she got out of car walked to the sliding door opened it up and she lent n put her arms on hubby lap and she told the guy to fuck her In front of hubby so he took his cock and started to fuck her right in front of him.

By *erseybeefMan
37 weeks ago

st helier

Very nice wifey

By *rmdMan
37 weeks ago

chesterfield

By *pslad99 OP   Man
37 weeks ago

colchester

The guy was quite big as in girth that was making her squirt a lot she started to play with husbands cock it never got hard since he was in a wheelchair but she played with it anyway.

After a while she told the bloke when you cum pull out take your rubber off and cum on my ass so he did what was asked.

She thanked the two guys for there help then she walked around to me, slap my ass where his cum is so I did. It splatter on me a bit so she licked it off then she started to suck my cock again just to get it super hard.

When it was she said get up and she held my hand and we walked to the front of the car she sat on the bonnet she laid back and told me to support her legs. So she was on her back I’m holding her legs in the air so I walked forward my hard cock just slipped in her pussy , the other guys looked on and said how come he ain’t got a Jonny on she said he is my son in law so I know where he has been, I just winked at the chaps lol.

We got fucking the guys come over and held her tits as I fucked her they started licking her nips that again started he off squirting.

He juice was running down me like rain water.

As time passed I was about to cum so I pushed in my cock as hard as I could and cum in her pussy, I continued to fuck hard till there was nothing left I slowly pulled out then as I did one of the blokes come around and started to clean her out.

By *pslad99 OP   Man
37 weeks ago

colchester

I was there still holding her legs in the air watching him lick her out. I looked at father in law he gave the thumbs up so I think me enjoyed it.

The guy had finished he got up so I put her legs down and pulled her up they guy said to us your juices together tasted so nice,we thanked them and we walked back to the car.

I put my pants and jeans back on but she go in and did not put anything back on I throught to my self weird but ok.

So we started the drive back she was just sitting naked, we got on the motorway and we was approaching a lorry she said make sure you pass this lorry slowly so I did. As we got close she turned the interior light on she put back her chair as we got in line she said stay in view with lorry so I did,she then just started playing with her boobs and rubbing pussy so the lorry driver could look in.

Next think was he has honking his horn then he put light on and gave thumbs up. We passed him then was sitting in front of him then hubby said out of the blue I wonder if we stopped if he wold pull in also,so I said to him so you want to try he said yes let’s see what happens.

She looked at him and said you feeling alright he said ,dear if this works I will be so overwhelmed to see you play again with a stranger again will make my day.

So we went 13 miles we pulled in to service station and the Lott did to.

By *cfc1965Man
37 weeks ago

horsham

By *andy IanMan
37 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

By *eeker of pleasureMan
37 weeks ago

manchester

By *oyntzMan
37 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *pslad99 OP   Man
37 weeks ago

colchester

We watch the lorry park up in his bay. Then we drove over there very slowly we parked up to the right hand side of the lorry by the drivers door. She again put the lights on and started rubbing her hands over her tits, so he could look down and see her. she turned round and looked at me and asked if I could play with her pussy, so I did just that a few minutes after the door opens and he climbed down and got out. He stood at our car door. He knocked on the window. I pressed the button to unwind the window a little bit. he lent down and said hi. He said sorry about this. He said that I noticed your plane when we were on the road and obviously I can see you playing now. Would you mind if I helped you? she said not at all feel free, so he opened the door slightly, and he was rubbing his hands over her tits. He grabbed one of them and put his tongue on there and gave it a nice suck. he looked at me and said are you the husband I said no, the gentleman in the bag is he look to his right to his astonishment he nodded his head to acknowledge him. She then pipes up, don’t worry about these two, you can do what you want so his hand slipped down her body to her pussy he rubbed it up and down even a slight slight he could feel it being used. He said have you had some fun already tonight so I can feel it’s very wet and warm she piped up and said yes it has had a seeing to buy one more it’s not gonna hurt

By *oyntzMan
37 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *andy IanMan
37 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

By *andi_mmfCouple
37 weeks ago

Whitehaven