Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Local Pharmacist

Jump to newest

By *arko B OP   Man
over a year ago

Dartford

My mum had dropped me at her friends house party before going to work, she cooked some food for everyone at the party, I helped carry the food inside “make sure you help out” my Mum said. She knew I wasn’t going to.. well I knew I wasn’t going to, time for fun really.

After helping out with the food in the kitchen, my mum had left for work, I walked into the living room.. the main dance floor & saw my local pharmacist at the birthday party, she was a little d*unk, she was shocked to see me there & she’s very good friends with my mum. “Where’s Auntie P” she asked, that’s what they called my mother, “She had to go to work” I responded, “okay, have fun dear.. there are some drinks in the corner” she yelled over the music. Had a few dances, watched everyone that spoke on the mic, enjoyed the food & drank a few. I was a little d*unk so I was trying to stay out of her sight at the party, thinking she’d tell my Mum I’d been drinking.

When the party was over, she offered to drop me home, but got in the car to realise she was too d*unk to drive, we ended up waiting in the car until she was a little sober to drive.

She kept looking at me, while on the phone, looking at me in a way I didn’t quite realise at first. She was answering a lot of calls from people at the party, about how good it was while we were waiting. Shes like 10 years older than me so I didn’t expect anything.

She grabbed my hand as if she was checking my nails, then dragged my hand to her pussy while I was in the passenger seat & she was in the driver seat, I found out she had no nickers under her long skirt & was so wet, I was in shock, I started fingering her pussy though, she muted the call & looked at me to see my reaction or something, I was in shock but didn’t want to show it. I took my hand back when she unmuted the call & sucked on the fingers that had just been in her pussy, her friend on the phone was still talking through the phone. She cut her friend off the phone, held the power button & leaned forward to kiss me, the phone dropped & started to ring again, by that time we was deep into kissing. She stopped & started apologising, “Sorry hun, I don’t know what came over…” I cut her short by leaning forward & throwing my lips onto her lips again, she kissed me back even harder. She climbed on top of me & put my seat back for me, rolling the side of the seat, I felt her pussy on my cock grinding it through my trousers, I was so hard through my trousers she felt it, undone my zip, fished for my cock, pulled it out of my jeans & slid it slowly inside her wet pussy, we were both shocked with our mouths open when she slipped my cock into her pussy nice & slowly. I couldn’t believe my eyes.. She continued kissing me then started grinding while my cock was deep inside her pussy, kissing me ever so passionately…

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *mithy13Man
over a year ago

stoke

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mmmm hot

By *exymarvelMan
over a year ago

cardiff