Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

A good day at work

Jump to newest

By *tar turn ne OP   Man
over a year ago

nearby

I worked for the local council, which is not a phrase that starts stories on here much. I was responsible for community projects and I kept getting messaged on Facebook by a local community radio station. They had set up recently and were trying to get the word out and get some funds to support their work.

The main driver of it all was a woman called Flick. She seemed frightfully posh and kept shamelessly name-dropping that she had worked in TV in her youth. She obviously didn’t work or have many other responsibilities as she was full-on about this project.

I was a happily married man, and although not getting much attention, I have always been slow on picking up flirting, assuming I was misreading things. Flick kept copying me in messages and asking if I would like to see the project. She said she would “look after me”. I assumed it was just harmless banter. She was twenty years older than me! But nonetheless, she was very attractive, in her fifties but very well groomed and made up.

She messaged me to ask if I could meet to see if I could help her with one of her project ideas. I readily agreed as I was keen to meet this person who seemed to be full of energy and fun. She lived in a big house out in the countryside. As I pulled up on the gravel driveway in my crappy car I thought this is a different day at work for me! She greeted me at the door in tight jodhpurs tucked into calf-high heeled leather boots she was wearing a tight-fitting paisley style blouse which showed off her body. She was on the shorter side but really trim and you could tell that she would have been a stunner in her youth as she was still very sexy. When I came in straight away she summoned me into the kitchen and poured me a large cold glass of wine from the fridge. It was obvious that she had a few glasses herself already.

I said I probably shouldn’t but she wasn’t having it. We went into the lounge, and she lit a cigarette and started gossiping about things happening in the village. An hour had passed before I know it and she was looking me in the eyes directly with her bright blue eyes. She kept flicking her hair and playing with the edge of her blouse. Even I realized she was keen for this to progress.

She was great fun and when I tried to steer her to what we were meant to talk about she kept talking about other fun things. She said she was hated by the other local housewives because they thought she was trying to steal their husbands but that actually it was the men who were coming on to her. She talked about her ex, whom she had divorced and her children, whom she had sent to boarding school as she wasn’t the maternal type and it was how she had been brought up.

As we were talking I couldn’t help myself but be turned on and I could feel myself getting an absolutely raging erection. She said something about being older and I made a clumsy pass at her saying she was absolutely stunning and I didn’t realise she was much different in age to me. She looked down at my trousers and said “I can see you find me attractive.” She walked over to the lounge to where I was sitting slowly and seductively and leaned down and slowly kissed me. She then put her hand down her jodhpurs and fed me her wet fingers saying you can taste how attractive you are to me.

We passionately kissed and then played with each other me fingering her sweet wet pussy and her firmly stroking my cock until we both came really hard, her squirting on my trousers and me cumming all over her hands. I looked at the clock and it was past my home time so I said that I was really sorry but I had to go. She winked at me and said “you are coming back later tonight then?”…

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wow, very naughty

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham