Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Blindfold mfm

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Any couples done this I wouldn’t mind doing this with my mrs for a birthday or something

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orders CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Kelso

Is everyone blindfolded? That could cause problems.

By *a_fun_30_coupleCouple
over a year ago

durham

"Is everyone blindfolded? That could cause problems."

There’d be stubbed toes everywhere!

By *acko9568Man
over a year ago

saltburn

Had a great series of meets where the lady was upstairs blindfolded n naked on the bed. She never seen her visitors and was one horny lady with a very chilled husband. Shame they moved to a different part of the country

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Any couples done this I wouldn’t mind doing this with my mrs for a birthday or something "

Yes. Did it for Babe. She was blindfolded on all fours and cuffed to the rails at the top of the bed. Spreader bar holding her ankles apart. She had no idea I had brought another guy in, until she was sucking my cock, and he began licking her from behind

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Done this a few times with my ex FWB she was fully dressed and blindfolded in a hotel room. 2 of the 3 guys invited turned up started to kiss her then opened her button up front dress to play with her tits and enjoyed the sight of her in her stockings and heels. They soon had her thong off to give her oral and finger pleasures before fucking her safe sex pulling out to cum on her tits.

Another time was in a club she was already stripped to her heels stockings and thong then blindfolded and tied up to a cross. A couple of guys used her as they wanted while I watch to make sure she was safe

By *rsrMan
over a year ago

Oldbury

I have blindfolded my wife then had an older guy who had paid for her come use her while I watched and encouraged. She couldn't help herself and took blindfold off but was so hot.

By *orders CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Kelso

"Is everyone blindfolded? That could cause problems.

There’d be stubbed toes everywhere! "

Exactly. Possibly more than toes!

By *arc and KamaCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

We met two guys and Kama was blindfolded before entering a hotel room.

I knocked the door. One guy opened it. He took her hand and took her to the room.

I followed and in the room, I sat on the bed and watched.

She was standing in the middle of the room. She removed a coat and had a short dress underneath. Knickers and no bra. That guy explored her body, sneaked his hand under her knickers and checked if pussy was smooth as he asked her over the phone.

I was not aware that she was fully shaved, as I like when she has a thin strip.

That was a part of her obedience. That was a positive surprise for me as the deal was that she will be our sub for the night.

The other guy was waiting in silence. She was not aware that there is actually someone else.

The first guy led this meeting.

He was turning her round, bending her so all of us could see properly her ass and pussy...

He showed us how he fingers her.

Next, she was put on her knees and started sucking his cock.

That was the moment when the other guy joined.

The leading guy told Kama that it is time to suck me now and moved her head towards the other guy's cock.

She was sucking him thinking it was me.. They were swapping the cocks moving her head left and right.... When at one moment he moved her head at totally different direction... On my cock... Then she realised that there are two guys and me.

The game moved further...

She was fucked with no break for a longer period of time. Mostly spit roasted.

She was spanked, having her nipples clamped.

She was very submissive... And she stayed blindfolded.

By *arc and KamaCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

Worth adding that I took a lot of photos and recorded videos

By *erri AnneTV/TS
over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

By *rnoldZiffelMan
over a year ago

Leinster

Hah!! Love that reply. Mind you, being blindfolded would deprive one of the sight of Mrs Borders' delicious bum, as seen in the two bodystocking pics in your gallery. Wonderful figure she displays.

"Is everyone blindfolded? That could cause problems."

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

The first time we did this was a gang bang I organised for Debs birthday one year.

It was a complete surprise for her at our local club and her first GB.

We have used the blindfold since but like the first time she wanted it removed before we finished.

One of our stories, https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/716710 , involves a blindfold meet before a social which hasn't happened yet but is definitely on the to do list

By *exymarvelMan
over a year ago

cardiff

By *ardleedsMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Sounds very horny

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

over a year ago

That sounds hot.

By *ixie69Woman
over a year ago

leicester

I have done this a few times. Loved it

over a year ago

"Any couples done this I wouldn’t mind doing this with my mrs for a birthday or something "

We love blindfold play

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

A previous FWB used to like being blindfolded & restrained in hotel rooms and have me arrange other men, couples and women to come and use her.

I'd be in the room making sure all her rules were followed, keep her refreshed between visitors & help her to the bathroom if needed as once the blindfold went on it stayed on until we were leaving the room.

I'd also play with her, toys, oral fingers etc. to maintain her arousal between visitors & at the end I'd have my opportunity to do whatever I liked with her until I was satisfied.

Damn I miss those days

By *ubmit me for funCouple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"A previous FWB used to like being blindfolded & restrained in hotel rooms and have me arrange other men, couples and women to come and use her.

I'd be in the room making sure all her rules were followed, keep her refreshed between visitors & help her to the bathroom if needed as once the blindfold went on it stayed on until we were leaving the room.

I'd also play with her, toys, oral fingers etc. to maintain her arousal between visitors & at the end I'd have my opportunity to do whatever I liked with her until I was satisfied.

Damn I miss those days "

Perfect scenario

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

"A previous FWB used to like being blindfolded & restrained in hotel rooms and have me arrange other men, couples and women to come and use her.

Damn I miss those days

Perfect scenario "

Certainly was especially as I am very much the voyeur, wish I could find someone who would want the same thing

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *annabarberaCouple
over a year ago

Staffs

I had a bind folded gangbang in a club that we regularly to

To this day I still have no idea who the guys were

Miss P x

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *bthreeCouple
over a year ago

Yeovil

A few times now, get a lot of No shows

By *harlie_roseCouple
over a year ago

blackpool

we meet with blindfolds wife finds it more exciting only had 2 meets with the same man next meet is in a couple of weeks

again with the same man

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

we had a few meets where she was blindfolded usually i tell them be quiet watch her fucking her toy when she cums the male is already instructed to go down till she cums then rubber up fuck her hard till they cum then off he goes, i usually record for watching back at later date. she once fuked same lad in hotel our caravan and also our home, she thought was 3 different men .

By *otdog-ersCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

We only ever meet with Mrs blindfolded, it heightens the senses

over a year ago

Loved doing this with a couple, got my mouth on his dick as she watched, he was blind folded

By *untimescolchesterMan
over a year ago

Colchester

I went to a surprise mmmf, she was out with a guy (not hubby) and the guy invited 2 of us over to play. She was blindfold & we were told to let ourselves in and no talking. It was so sexy, she had no idea whose cock was coming next or where!

By *artnlizCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Only fantasied about this until now. Looking to do this in a few weeks hopefully at a hotel we have booked.

over a year ago

"Only fantasied about this until now. Looking to do this in a few weeks hopefully at a hotel we have booked. "

This is a fantasy of mine too- sign me up!!

By *orgotten22Woman
over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

Lucky lady

over a year ago

Favourite type of meet love being blindfolded really heightens it for me x

By *anson44Man
over a year ago

bristol

Me too / it’s very horny

over a year ago

Love it

By *uzanne and RickyCouple
over a year ago

Midlothian

Sounds interesting!! I think I’ll add it to our to do list.

By *atexbound_scotMan
over a year ago

Livingston

Did this once. I arrived and was met by the guy. I was hooded before the female arrived.

They had their way with me, she left before I was unhooded.

Such a turnon not knowing who she was

By *heSofaDestroyersCouple
over a year ago

HereAndThere

Did this for Mrs sofa,

She had no idea , I got home tied her up and blindfolded her then planned a guy to join us.

Left the door open and then he turned up and we both pleased Mrs he cum on her tits and then left before I removed her blindfold

By *ick-meMan
over a year ago

high peak

Done this a while ago where fem was blindfolded and tied ….would love a blindfolded meet again if anyone seeking same

By *aughtyNice_back_againCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

[Removed by poster at 17/09/23 07:05:11]

By *aughtyNice_back_againCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

By *amesnplanesMan
over a year ago

Swords and Dublin

Little tip in that case, rub your hand up the leg of the person next to you. If the leg is hairy, it's not a lass!

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

I remember a meet many years ago. I replied to a couples profile who wanted an assistant to join their sub/Dom relationship. After chatting with the husband for several days he told me his plan. I was to arrive at his house exactly at 8pm not to knock on the door or speak. He would open the door at 8pm and let me in or if not there shut it again the opportunity missed. I was lead through a dark hall to a living room at the back of the house and told to do as he said when he said but say nothing and that the meet would last for 1 hour only. He then sent a text and told me to wait while he went for his wife.

He brought her in blindfolded hands in cuffs behind her back. She wore a short dress with zip up the front very high heels and stockings. He placed her in the centre of the room and told her what was expected of her unzipped her dress at the top to show her cleavage and the bottom to show her suspenders then from a chest took out various toys which he used on her legs and neck. Then he told her she had a guest to entertain. Her whole body shook with shock she stood there trebling as he told he she was going to be used. For the remainder of the hour I was instructed to touch her, expose her, play with her and finally fuck her in different positions as he instructed me. Time up I was sent home.

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

By *roxhotwifecpl4funCouple
50 weeks ago

goffs oak