Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Returning from the Beach (a fantasy)

Jump to newest

By *ot3bad OP   Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

It had been a beautiful sunny day at the beach with my wife. We'd spent most of it relaxing in the sun listening to the lapping waves. The sun was now starting to set and we decided to head back to the hotel.

My wife picked up her dress and put it on over her bikini. I could see how the sun had warmed her body and the dress flowed over her slim physique. I threw on my T-shirt and we headed to the road to catch the local bus back to the hotel.

When we reached the stop, we had forgotten it was Sunday and realised we had missed the last bus. It was only a 20-minute ride but to walk would take a lot longer and we had nothing but the clothes we were in and our phones which unfortunately had no signal.

Looking at each other we weren't sure what to do but realised our only option was to start walking. So we set off and watched the sun setting, trying to make the most out of the situation.

Around 10 minutes walking down the road we heard a car approaching from behind. Turning around we saw it was van and we decided to flag it down. It pulled to a stop next to us and two toned shirtless guys were in the front, they immediately asked if they could help and give us a lift to town.

My wife's dress was short and I could see the passenger looking up and down her long legs. He said, "we have three seats in the front but one of you will need to ride in the back". Without thinking I said, "I'll get in the back, you ride up front". She agreed without hesitation.

The passenger got out and my wife climbed into the middle seat... I could see him watching her as she did... we got on our way...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ot3bad OP   Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

The van was warm as the sun shone through the window. We chatted as I tried to find a decent perch in the back talking through the gaps in the seats.

Sitting in the van, my wife's dress had risen higher on her legs, her thighs were fully exposed and I could see the bright colour of her bikini bottoms reflecting in the windscreen. It hadn't gone unnoticed by the two in the front either. I could see them glancing down at her legs. I caught her glancing at their toned and smooth bodies too.

About half way to the hotel, we turned off down a remote side road. I asked where we were going and was told "there's a secret spot known only by the locals, we want to show you". At the end of the track, it opened out to the most perfect beach and there was no one in sight.

The sun was now on the horizon and lighting the sky with pinks and reds and we all just took it in for a moment.

As we did, I saw the passenger's hand on my wife's thigh. Butterflies filled my belly. His hand looked firm yet gentle. He ran it up and down she sun-soaked skin. The driver turned to me in the back and said "you have a very beautiful wife you know". I agreed, looking nervous. The passenger's hand reached the top of my wife's thigh and his finger stroke across her bikini bottom, her head dropped back and she let out a little moan of excitement. I felt my cock start to grow hard.

I watched as the driver added his hand to the passengers on my wife's other leg.... she parted her thighs slightly so their hands could move up the inside.

Then, she turned to the passenger and leaned in to kiss him. It was passionate and the butterflies in my stomach seemed to beat even more.

She turned back the other way, not wanting to be unfair and kissed the driver....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

Mmmmm, great story so far!

Looking forward to hearing the rest

By *portbilly1976Man
over a year ago

manchester

Mmm, more please

over a year ago

carry on please

By *ot3bad OP   Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

As they kissed, it was clear there was a sense of anticipation in the air, I looked through the seats and could see both were bulging. By now, their hands had moved beyond her legs and they were exploring the rest of her body. She reached down a hand in each direction and started to stroke them through their clothes. I shifted for a better view.

Then she skilfully released their pieces, they were both a similar size, around 7 or 8 inches. Both a full handful and she slowly started stroking both of them as she looked back and forth between the two.

The space in the front of the van was making it tricky to get a real feel for things and a suggestion came to move outside to the bank of grass at the foot of the beach just next to the van. The front three agreed and they stepped out.

I opened the sliding van door and watched as my wife stood between the two strangers and they kissed her, their hands continuing to explore her body. I didn't join. I sat on the step of the van and watched as these two lifted her dress over her head.

In acknowledgement of me, they threw her dress past me into the back of the van.

In only her bikini now, she dropped to her knees, stripping both of them as she went and taking a member in each hand again. She worked them both, swapping between them with her mouth listening to the moans as she did. I could feel myself getting more excited and I wanted to see more...

She stood back up and within seconds they were taking off her bikini, exposing her whole body to the the sun and to them for the first time. They kissed as they continued to feel all over her. As they stroked her they knew she was excited and enjoying the attention...

The passenger sat on the top of the bank of grass and laid back - my wife instantly dropped back to the floor, kneeling between his legs and started to lick his hard cock. Taking it into her mouth and gentling moving up and down the shaft. On her knees her gorgeous bottom in the air.

As she did, the driver moved behind her. He placed the tip of his shaft between her legs and ran it across her clit, she shivered in pleasure!

I knew this was the moment of no return as I watched him push into her, she was so wet his cock slid right into her and she gasped as she felt his cock open her up and push deep inside.

After the first few thrusts (which she had to focus on taking) she settled back down onto the passenger's cock with her mouth, now taking both inside her at the same time...

over a year ago

By *eeker of pleasureMan
over a year ago

manchester

By *ot3bad OP   Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

This was a totally unexpected pleasure and she was able to enjoy both the sensations and the setting. Whitnessing her enjoyment made me feel good.

After a few minutes of pleasure, one of the two said "let's swap" and as the driver pulled out of her and she allowed the passenger to get from the floor to move around behind her

This time, the driver didn't lie down, he knelt in front of her and she took him into her mouth... I thought about how she would taste herself on him and it turned me on more knowing he'd just been inside her.

The passenger pushed into her from behind, by now, she was so wet and stretched there was no gasp, she just took him deep and enjoyed his full length.

I watched on as she was on all fours, taking a cock at both ends - she was enjoying them both and I could see the rising pleasure of an orgasm... this was clear to all and both started to fuck her with more vigour

Her body started to shake as the orgasm washed over her... it reached the tips of her toes. She was so involved in this pleasure she hadn't noticed the moans coming from her pleasurers.... this first she became aware was when she felt a flood of warm cum hit her throat and fill her mouth... so much she couldn't swallow in time and it leaked out of her mouth and down her chin.

At the same time, the passenger pulled her tight into him and she felt his cum filling her so deeply... the feeling of them all cumming together was too much but she tried to take it all in.

They both started to pull out of her and the pleasure of the orgasm slowly subsided. My wife looked over at me and we shared a smile.

Just then, we all heard the noise of an engine coming up the track as the pleasure turned to potential embarrassment... in a rush, they jumped up my wife climbing into the back of the van to be greeted by my helping hand.

The strangers picked up their cloths and jumped in the front... as we drove off quickly, we noticed that my wife's bikini was lying on the grass bank, forgotten and discarded...

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *ot3bad OP   Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

The rest of the journey wasn't long and I helped my wife back into her summer dress which had thankfully been thrown at me earlier in the encounter. She kissed me passionately in appreciation for what had just happened.

Just then, we arrived at the hotel drop off in front of the lobby. "We're here" they said "thanks for the good time". It didn't seem like anything more was needed and we replied "thanks so much for the ride" not really appreciating the double meaning in the moment.

We stepped out of the van and they drove off... taking a deep breath of realisation, we walked into the hotel lobby which was busy with people heading to dinner.

Although there was no way of them knowing, it feels as if everyone was looking at us as we held hands, like they could tell what had just happened. It was at that point my wife started to feel the trickle of warm cum start to run out of her and down the inside of her thigh as we walked through the lobby.

It reached her knees as we waited for the lift. Fortunately, everyone was heading down not up and we had the lift to ourselves. As it started to take us up to our floor I pushed my wife against the elevator wall and kissed her passionately, I was hard as I pressed into her. My hands holding her tight as I kissed her lips - my eyes closed, I pictured the scene from only 20minutes ago.

The lift arrived at our floor and a few corridor turns we were at our room door... I couldn't get the room key out fast enough... we were straight in the door and to the bed. In hot passion we rushed to take off each other's clothes.

By *elboy1957Man
over a year ago

Weston-super-Mare

"The rest of the journey wasn't long and I helped my wife back into her summer dress which had thankfully been thrown at me earlier in the encounter. She kissed me passionately in appreciation for what had just happened.

Just then, we arrived at the hotel drop off in front of the lobby. "We're here" they said "thanks for the good time". It didn't seem like anything more was needed and we replied "thanks so much for the ride" not really appreciating the double meaning in the moment.

We stepped out of the van and they drove off... taking a deep breath of realisation, we walked into the hotel lobby which was busy with people heading to dinner.

Although there was no way of them knowing, it feels as if everyone was looking at us as we held hands, like they could tell what had just happened. It was at that point my wife started to feel the trickle of warm cum start to run out of her and down the inside of her thigh as we walked through the lobby.

It reached her knees as we waited for the lift. Fortunately, everyone was heading down not up and we had the lift to ourselves. As it started to take us up to our floor I pushed my wife against the elevator wall and kissed her passionately, I was hard as I pressed into her. My hands holding her tight as I kissed her lips - my eyes closed, I pictured the scene from only 20minutes ago.

The lift arrived at our floor and a few corridor turns we were at our room door... I couldn't get the room key out fast enough... we were straight in the door and to the bed. In hot passion we rushed to take off each other's clothes."

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Nice

over a year ago

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/04/23 09:20:15]

over a year ago

Awesome story! Thanks for that!

By *erri AnneTV/TS
over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Great story hope the start of more adventures

By *ot3bad OP   Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

She lay on the bed completely naked, feeling the pleasure mount again as I knelt at her feet, I was hard and the biggest I'd been. I crawled up her and kissed her again, my hands started to explore her body. I started to kiss her neck before moving down to her breasts and belly.

I positioned myself between her legs and started to kiss the tops of her inner thighs... It turned me on thinking about her pussy taking two cocks as I saw more cum leave her and trickle down... I started to kiss and lick my wife's clit. I have always enjoyed giving oral but this felt extra special as I enjoyed her and explored with my tongue. Within minutes she was starting to shake as she reached another amazing orgasm.

As the orgasm died down I knew she wanted me inside her. I was happy to oblige and I spread her legs as I moved up onto her. My throbbing cock ready to enter and she grabbed my bum with both hands and pulled me into her.

I slid right in and I could feel as this forced out some of the remaining cum from inside her. She was so wet we hardly needed any more lubrication but the cum made taking me easy and I enjoyed hearing her moans as I moved in and out, reclaiming my hotwife.

It didn't take long, and this didn't matter in this moment. She wanted to take my fill and wispered in my ear as I pushed into her "I want your cum inside me... fill me... I want you to fill me too"

I moaned and shook as I let go, shooting wave after wave of warm cum deep inside my hotwife. She pulled me into her as I did so I knew how much she wanted me... she wanted me above all others.

Things gradually calmed down and we settled into a naked embrace... both thinking about and enjoying what had just taken place!!!

Post new Message to Thread