FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The ex

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Me and my ex have been out driving all day and on our way back We miss our turn off and end up down a dark lane we have no signal and everyway we turn is a dead end we decided its best to stay there for the night. We see a small house up road and decided to see if anyone can help us we knock at the door and a couple answer and say if we like we can rest up there for the night we agree that this is very kind. The man shows u around and i notice his wife looking at my partner strange but think nothing of this and ignore it when my partner ask can she go the bathroom she replies of course but be careful lock is broken i reply she replies ok no problem having finished and now making her way to wash her hands she feels somebody behind her and somebody wisper shhh in her ear it sounded like a womans voice and slowly run their hands up herleg and under her skirt and into her knickers their hand gently rubbing on her now wet pussy she is so wet off the stranger then kisses her neck and takes off her top and they start kissing with my partner undoing the stranger’s dressing gown and touching her she also starts to moan my partner then lays her on floor and kisses down her body and slow starts to lick her pussy she moans really loudly. Me and her husband hear moans and are suprised by what you see and that the girls

dont stop we both get so turned on from watching us. The stranger goes over and kisses his wife and starts to undo his jeans he pulls out his hard cock as she starts to suck and play with him. I start wanking over this and u come over and start fucking my girl hard from behind the man then starts fucking his wife while she and i kiss each other we then decide to swap and i bend his wife over and fuck her from behind she is screaming the man lifts my girl up and fucks her hard against the wall I know she is so wet by this and am finding this whole thing so hornyy girl then go down and suck his hard cock and clean her juices off it he then fucks his wife again and while my girl and his wife sucky cock together am loving this with both of girls sucking me off thwy open our mouths and let me cum all over their faces and I am in awe as they start Tom suck my cum off each other and say how good it is I the watch as they then do the same to the man. I still cant believe how good that night was.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread