over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Suspect that mine has years ago

Anyone willing to discuss with me?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ice_Guy_EddieMan
over a year ago

Southampton

Thought of taken women giving into their desires turns me on so much. I swung with my ex and let her play alone but she also cheated.

By *ayarMan
over a year ago

Wirral

"What did she do"

A few occasions, usually going out or going away with friends

She wasn’t a very good liar, but it didn’t stop her

By *nythingoestonightMan
over a year ago

blackpool

Yeah I deffo know about 1 as found messages and I think she did with lots of guys but no proof. I wish I did it turns me on hugely

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My ex cheated loads of times.

My partner of 16 years has cheated twice

By *ct238Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Mine has! 6 month affair

By *entlemanVikingMan
over a year ago

birmingham

Mine did a few times with a lad who looked like me so I fucked his sister and made sure he knew it was me lol

By *ephistoCouple
over a year ago

torrance

Mine has.

By *penbicoupleCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

Not on me, as far as I know. But plenty before me.

over a year ago

Mine. Numerous times

By *pitfire1Man
over a year ago

pontefract

Very strongly suspect a work.affair

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Many years ago now my gf went out on a works corporate do dressed in short low black dress stocking high heels the works she looked fantastic. I was expecting her back at mine about 11-30pm but by 12 she still hadn’t arrived. I text no reply eventually she text back saying she was driving and had been giving people a lift home. She was near her own home and did I mind if she didn’t come tonight. Well knowing how she looked I was gaggin for it and insisted she get here as soon as she could. She turned up at 2am saying she was tired and didn’t want sex fine but I did. I removed her dress followed by bra and thong touching and kissing her tits then cunt. It was then I realised I could taste spunk. I questioned her about it and finally she admitted she had gone back to a guys house and he fucked her then fucked her a second time because she couldn’t stay the night with him. At first I was really mad with her but this soon turn out to turn me on. I fucked her three times before getting up in the morning the bitch taking 5 loads in less than 12 hours. It turned out she had cheated and continued to cheat before and after we met

By *untimes_83Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"Mine did a few times with a lad who looked like me so I fucked his sister and made sure he knew it was me lol "

Haha, class

By *eserves-moreCouple
over a year ago

North West

"Many years ago now my gf went out on a works corporate do dressed in short low black dress stocking high heels the works she looked fantastic. I was expecting her back at mine about 11-30pm but by 12 she still hadn’t arrived. I text no reply eventually she text back saying she was driving and had been giving people a lift home. She was near her own home and did I mind if she didn’t come tonight. Well knowing how she looked I was gaggin for it and insisted she get here as soon as she could. She turned up at 2am saying she was tired and didn’t want sex fine but I did. I removed her dress followed by bra and thong touching and kissing her tits then cunt. It was then I realised I could taste spunk. I questioned her about it and finally she admitted she had gone back to a guys house and he fucked her then fucked her a second time because she couldn’t stay the night with him. At first I was really mad with her but this soon turn out to turn me on. I fucked her three times before getting up in the morning the bitch taking 5 loads in less than 12 hours. It turned out she had cheated and continued to cheat before and after we met"
. That’s so hot!!!

By *argaryen starkCouple
over a year ago

pinxton

By *att3427Man
over a year ago

Visitor

Mine did back in our 20s - I found out she had seen a few guys while I was travelling overseas with work a lot. It all came out a few years later and actually became a big turn on for us to talk about it.

over a year ago

I wish she did. I’d love to see her play with another cock The idea is so horny. I know guys chat her up.

By *ophie199Couple
over a year ago

London

I cheated longtime before we swung! And I have cheated more recently, guy from work, someone working on the house. The first was the best tho, turns him in now

By *ane_andrew69Couple
over a year ago

cardiff

Jane has pretended to cheat to make it easier exp on holiday. Obviously I knew and gave her my blessing

By *enuinewxmMan
over a year ago

wrexham

Yes that’s how I ended up on here

By *ellybabys2Woman
over a year ago

Bradford

Think we all cheat a little in life xx

By *ountryfansCouple
over a year ago

huntingdon

[Removed by poster at 11/04/23 17:04:25]

over a year ago

"Think we all cheat a little in life xx"

Consciously or subconsciously we all probably do at some stage.

over a year ago

All the husbands of the married women I've slept with.

By *umblebiMan
over a year ago

ayles

By *olvesfunguyMan
over a year ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

Mine did not long after we met. She had a pre booked girly holiday to Magaluf!

By *ickbcMan
over a year ago

failsworth

Mine did with her boss i found all the videos and pictures on her phone he used to video her sucking him off on the chair ones of him fucking her all over the office never heard her scream like that before but he did have massive cock i didn’t say anything for a while because enjoyed watching her taking that cock and me asking her how her day was she saying it was ok then night time another video or picture would appear on her phone ha her day looked more than okay

over a year ago

My Mrs was fucking a guy from her college while i was at work. They would study at ours and he told her what to do

over a year ago

Convinced mine did years ago but she won't admit it

By *orthantsjamesMan
over a year ago

Daventry

Mine has a couple of times that I know about.

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *liandaCouple
over a year ago

london

"Ex did

Probably embrace it now

Not sure fab was around then, reckon she ‘d be prime candidate for this "

I know what you mean. An ex girlfriend cheated - the first time we had a difficult conversation and i said 'i dont own you' or something as i didnt want to split up - we didnt really talk about it after that. Which was a shame - i wish i had realised how horny it would be to have embraced it all. Still, i am fairly sure that the fact that she was pretty brazenly cheating on me with an older black guy - something my friends knew about as they went to some parties together - may have something to do with me enjoying ali being with black guys now. So all is well that ends well!

By *uksungCouple
over a year ago

wednesbury

I the male has been cheated on I the past by ex's. At the time. it hurt so I do wounder sometimes if that has led me to encourage jen to sleep with other guys. When the cheating occurred the thoughts would go over and over In my mind what they were up to (it didnt turn me on). now I don't have to wonder and that bit turns me on. I'm sure jen at the start of our relationship had a play elsewhere but she's never admitted to it. Now she would just tell me if she did or wanted to do something.

By *spookie666Man
over a year ago

newmarket

My ex did

By *im RoyleCouple
over a year ago

chester

Mine twice after Xmas parties as one night stands. And a fling with her much younger co worker.

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

I bet a lot of wives have had sex with colleagues from work while at Christmas parties or works do’s

By *im RoyleCouple
over a year ago

chester

"I bet a lot of wives have had sex with colleagues from work while at Christmas parties or works do’s"

Mine st Xmas was with stranger

By *elshcouple4000Couple
over a year ago

Cardiff

Love this scenario

By *im RoyleCouple
over a year ago

chester

"Love this scenario "

Which one?

By *onnie2012Woman
over a year ago

GWENT

"I bet a lot of wives have had sex with colleagues from work while at Christmas parties or works do’s"

Guilty

By *ily massageMan
over a year ago

teesside

Currently is

By *ralius ExperticusMan
over a year ago

Birmingham, London , Manchester

Was with wife 25 years. First time she admitted was when she was 23 and did 2 nights a week in local pub. I always used to look at her pub clothes on floor next morning when she had gone to work

One morning I noticed on sleeve cuff of black blouse white stains and also a long white streak on front of skirt. That night I asked her about it , she blushed a bit and said she always had to collect empty food plates and it would have been mayonnaise on side of plates. About 3 weeks later I noticed on her skirt the inside back of her black wrap over mini skirt had same type of stain . This time I said "how could you get mayonnaise on inside of your skirt" This time she said " Oh shit, ok , please don't be mad, I'll tell you". She then admitted she had got so much attention since she started working there. She used to brush it off , but one go was so persistent and flirty. One night he begged her for a lift home, saying he would be over limit. She said they were standing by her car chatting and then just started kissing and before she knew it he was rubbing her thru her knickers and she had his cock out, she said it was over pretty quick as he spunked all over her hands , hence the stains on her cuff and skirt. She said she hadn't noticed he had shot down front of her skirt as it was dark and didn't show up until it had dried. 3 weeks later same thing happened only this time she gave him a lift home and went in for a quick coffee. She said she ended up letting him fuck her on his lounge floor with her clothes still on and her skirt pulled up and G-string pulled to one side. She was on the pill so she let him cum inside her and when he finished and pulled out his cum must have ran out of her and down into the crease of her arse as they kissed and recovered. Hence there was a long cum stain on the inside back of her skirt. After this we started having the best sex ever and I encouraged her to be a "slut evenmore" dressing ever more daring when she went out. For 20 years she has always had one night stands with strangers full sex or blowjobs. Until she met one guy she couldn't stop fucking and she stopped telling me what she was upto, eventually as a result we divorced. I imagine she is still active as she is only 50 now.

By *lashyMan
over a year ago

a lather

My wife has fucked behind my back many times, one night stands, casual fbs and three full blown affairs. She just loves cock.

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *oblincs70Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

My wife had an affair with her boss when she was 22, we had just moved into our first home and money was tight. He offered her a big pay rise and the affair started. I only found out when I found her knickers dripping in cum. Talking with her after m apparently he fucked her twice each time and cum loads too. It was all bareback after she told him she was on the pill.

By *ark_SalfordMan
over a year ago

salford

My wife has cheated a few times over the years, she works away a lot

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

I’ve had sex several with 5 different secretaries that worked for me one was married another had a bf

By *att3427Man
over a year ago

Visitor

Mine was very similar, multiple times at Xmas parties and nights out. We get a great kick out of it still.

By *roop69Man
over a year ago

St Columb Major

Mine fucked my best mate in our kitchen while I was upstairs unable to come down she told me that he only licked her pussy and she sucked him but he told me different after she told him to say what she told me

By *ice_Guy_EddieMan
over a year ago

Southampton

Mmm love these stories of attached women giving in to temptation. Know my ex cheated but looking back I bet there were loads of guys I didn't know about.

By *pentoall555Man
over a year ago

benfleet

Not sure but wouldn’t be surprised

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *tooveMan
over a year ago

belfast

Yes mine did.

By *ouplecu2015Couple
over a year ago

Reading

Long time ago she cheated

By *olvesfunguyMan
over a year ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

Did she confess?

By *ouplecu2015Couple
over a year ago

Reading

Yes

By *rauntonbananaMan
over a year ago

Braunton

They all do

over a year ago

Pretty sure my wife is , found a load of hidden stockings and body suits, all new, all sexy, all worn

By *omkingbillyCouple
over a year ago

welingborough

[Removed by poster at 24/04/23 18:40:49]

By *omkingbillyCouple
over a year ago

welingborough

I wish with my permission

By *elrose57Couple
over a year ago

reading

better if you allow and then everyone has enjoyment , but to be honest if a wife wants to its up to here , after all look how many married guys are on here as singles ,, everyone has there reason to do it

By *womagpiesMan
over a year ago

leeds

Mine has quite a few times.

over a year ago

My ex wife did a few times …but once I found out …I did with her sister and best friend

By *onnie and Clide69Couple
over a year ago

bromley

Mine of 40 years now says she never has !!@@

over a year ago

I like hearing stories about wives cheating

By *uckmywife6969Man
over a year ago

lanarkshire

Mine has caught her twice sure it’s a lot more

over a year ago

Who’s hasn’t if truth be known!!

By *ohnplusVCouple
over a year ago

bournemouth

I have fucked many married women so they have all been cheating

By *ontowatchMan
over a year ago

east sussex

I’ll chat

Mine has and is

This time it seems more serious

By *regboy49Man
over a year ago

Sandhurst

My first wife of 22 years did going for 2 years behind my back with my mate next door, divorced after id found out but the worst was her leaving our 2 daughters. But our last night together id made her squirt, she told my years later that was the only time she ever done that,just after we'd shagged while on holiday together when a daughter got married and my old mate her husband had pissed her off and she started crying so i went to comfort her but ended in my room for an hour or so

By *hris_231068Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

Mine has, many years ago. She was, and still is a prim and proper butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth type. She had an affair with her friends husband. All very upsetting at the time. We stayed together and never speak of it, but I find it such a turn on now to think of him fucking her.

By *att3427Man
over a year ago

Visitor

That's hot

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Love hearing these stories

By *ublin_SsideMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Love the cheating wives gfs

By *penbicoupleCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

When Alice wants to *really* turn me on, she tells me stories of times she's cheated or been with a married guy.

over a year ago

"Who’s wife has cheated "

Ironic from a site full of cheaters lol

over a year ago

Had an ex who cheated on me before and with one guy in particular turned her into a complete submissive slut Have a few stories of anyone wants to hear message me sure.

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

My wife plays the cheating wife in our roleplay fun as "meets" her regular boyfriend behind husbands back.

Now how do I convince her to take a boyfriend for real

By *Funandfrolics9Man
over a year ago

falkirk

[Removed by poster at 25/05/23 22:54:56]

By *malwaysfreeMan
over a year ago

overhere

[Removed by poster at 26/05/23 05:08:13]

By *malwaysfreeMan
over a year ago

overhere

Ex at the time decided to lez it up a bit and took great pleasure in letting me know haha. Little did she know I’d had her “girlfriend” before during and after her “fling”. Then to get my own back ended up in our bed with her cousin and her “bestie” the week after haha.

By *ily massageMan
over a year ago

teesside

My current wife had been having an affair since before Christmas till beginning of July

By * Busty HotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Bradford

My ex did. I didn’t have a problem with it as I was fucking everything that moved anyway both home and away.

So I actually got off on it. But she also did it with my tacit(but unspoken) approval. And that was after we moved into this lifestyle and I had the pleasure of hearing about it and even catching it.

over a year ago

Nice. Love a hot cheating wife.

By *im RoyleCouple
over a year ago

chester

Mine did. Was fuming about the lies! Then…..horny!!!

By *inkyC0uple2018Couple
over a year ago

Carlisle

A few times but normally tells me about it now. Cheating isn’t good in reality. I’ve not enjoyed the times she didn’t tell me

By *hico42Man
over a year ago

dunfermline

Mine.. Pity I didn't get to watch

over a year ago

My ex did

By *bfabMan
over a year ago

Burgess Hill

My ex did it repeatedly

By *ML49Man
over a year ago

Burnley

So define cheating as I think it comes in many forms.

By *atandasmileMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Who’s wife has cheated

So define cheating as I think it comes in many forms."

Had an extra card up her sleeve on poker night? Nudged the dice to a six in monopoly? Used a non regulation tiddlywinks?

By *agertoplease1993Man
over a year ago

bolton

I was cheated on by an ex gf though she denied it

I got her a job at my place ???????

We didn't have the same shifts and I expected her back at a certain time. 2 hours pass by and she eventually answers my messages and phonecalls. She comes up with an excuse, I had no proof but I know she was getting dicked by this guy..she ended up leaving me for him not long after.

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

My wife only pretending to cheat on me with a bf as part of our role-playing fun.

She won't agree consider taking it to reality

By *9 kisses.Man
over a year ago

clacton on sea

My ex girlfriend did,

Many times, she sent me a text that was for another man,

Lied constantly about where she was going and meeting,

Carpet burns on her knees and claimed she fell over in town,

We didn't last long after that,

By *ily massageMan
over a year ago

teesside

Seems that quite alot of women cheat

By *T SwingersCouple
over a year ago

Brazil

Almost, I think,lol. We had targeted a guy we wanted to bring into our play but we had always agreed to do things together.

She started messaging him and sending photos without me knowing and it got quite heavy.

By *ily massageMan
over a year ago

teesside

"Almost, I think,lol. We had targeted a guy we wanted to bring into our play but we had always agreed to do things together.

She started messaging him and sending photos without me knowing and it got quite heavy."

our situation got complicated lol

By *T SwingersCouple
over a year ago

Brazil

"Almost, I think,lol. We had targeted a guy we wanted to bring into our play but we had always agreed to do things together.

She started messaging him and sending photos without me knowing and it got quite heavy.our situation got complicated lol"

The only annoying thing is if she had let me in on it I would have agreed to it.

We still play and just getting into the idea of maybe playing alone again.

By *ily massageMan
over a year ago

teesside

She started messaging him and sending photos without me knowing and it got quite heavy.our situation got complicated lol

The only annoying thing is if she had let me in on it I would have agreed to it.

We still play and just getting into the idea of maybe playing alone again."

tried to message to talk about it but set to no males haha

By *asiskoCouple
over a year ago

EXETER

My wife has my total blessing to cheat .

But as far as I know she has not .

Or has she mmmm

over a year ago

Suspected my ex of cheating. Was at hers staying over (wasn't allowed to but parents were away). Woke up in the morning, fucked senseless & she went away for a shower. She had music playing on her phone and it stopped when she received a text. It was a guy she knew who worked in the local takeaway place (even introduced me to him beforehand). I looked up to the previous messages and she said "I can't look at him the same way now after what you did." Confronted her and she claimed that he came round to her house whilst having friends over for a games night, she went upstairs to grab something and he followed her into her room, pushed her onto the bed and basically proceeded to try to...you know...but she kicked him off. Was heartbreaking at the time but this is the girl who drove me to nearly ending my life so even if she did cheat on me I could care less now.

By *outhshields coupleCouple
over a year ago

South Shields

Mine fucked her ex... Told me and it's how we ended up on this site

By *uckmywife6969Man
over a year ago

lanarkshire

My slut has cheated twice was raging at time now love the idea

By *ylonrusCouple
over a year ago

Smewhere near you

Mine did, I went mad at first then got her to open as to what happened, found it turned me on massively

By *roop69Man
over a year ago

St Columb Major

"Mine did, I went mad at first then got her to open as to what happened, found it turned me on massively "
I was the same at first but soon found I was getting aroused when I was told.

By *ardleedsMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Think mine did once on a night out all though she denied it. I was angry to start with but the started to get super turned on at the thought.

By *reative CoupleXXXCouple
over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

Mine has. Sucked a few men off since we've been together. Claims not to have fucked any of them but I think she's lying about that. Not sure why. Love the thought of her having cock behind my back.

over a year ago

My ex admitted fucking her ex in our bed when I was work. Happened more than once too.

By *JandCMCouple
over a year ago

cardiff

I cheated on my ex girlfriend with the woman who is now my wife.

By *ily massageMan
over a year ago

teesside

It appears that its common

By *ophie199Couple
over a year ago

London

"Jane has pretended to cheat to make it easier exp on holiday. Obviously I knew and gave her my blessing "

I(soph) once cheated on hubby on holiday he’s wasn’t there, didn’t have his blessing at the time, but he’s since thanked me for being a good wife!!

By *ndrew999Man
over a year ago

Cumbria area

Fucked my friend wife in the fire engine in a few occasions whilst on nights as she walked home from a night out with her girlfriends

Always wore nice dresses and heels

Loved the thrill of the bell’s going down

over a year ago

I did

By *ndrew999Man
over a year ago

Cumbria area

I think he secretly knew and got off on it

He always told me when he was going away on golf trips and asked me to do some decorating work as I had my own little business

It always took longer but I never charged him very much

By *ophie199Couple
over a year ago

London

I do want to cheat on hubby with one of his mates, then when I confess make him clean up

By *ndrew999Man
over a year ago

Cumbria area

I’ll pop around and paint your bedroom ????

By *ophie199Couple
over a year ago

London

"I’ll pop around and paint your bedroom ????"

Prefer you to paint me with your cum

By *omtom7Man
over a year ago

Tralee

That's so hot Sophie

By *ndrew999Man
over a year ago

Cumbria area

Check out my come pic

Shooting above the headboard xx

By *ily massageMan
over a year ago

teesside

My wife alway said she would never cheat as her marrage vows were real blah blah blah, i had suspected for a long time but couldnt prove it till i got a message

By *ndrew999Man
over a year ago

Cumbria area

Did it turn you on??

By *alum 69-69Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

Some great stores here, thanks

over a year ago

Respect to you lol

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

over a year ago

Wish my gf would cheat on me so I could fuck one of her friends

By *hil153Man
over a year ago

Bournemouth

Love my mrs to play away..but id wanba join in

By *an25Man
over a year ago

Newtownabbey

My ex did at one of her work Christmas conferences , I came home she was lying on our bed naked legs open and his cum oozing out of her wet pussy , she told me he took her hard and fast and loved feeling him spurt inside her , he loved her big tits

By *tirlingshire matureMan
over a year ago

falkirk

Is it cheating if you know ?

By *oyager77Man
over a year ago

Colchester

When we met I had no idea my 22yo girlfriend was seeing a 45yo dom guy. Some nights or weekends she could not see me as she was with him. After about 4months she stopped seeing him and told me what had gone on. It was a bit shocking to me at the time. She openly admitted he was using her and that she enjoyed it with no regrets.

By *ohnny_nicecockMan
over a year ago

Cock Town

Came home from work late one evening to find the wife (now ex-) in a lusty, tipsy state. She'd been doing something, she told me, and wasn't sure if I'd approve. Go ahead and tell me and I'll see what I think, I replied.

She'd been on yahoo chat, playing games and the chatting had turned horny. Several guys had talked dirty with her, she'd cum many times and made them cum too. Was I upset?

No, I replied after a split second's thought. Told her to carry on. She sat back at the desk, and let me read through some of her chats. Got me horny as fuck. She carried on with her latest guy and I got down beneath her, opened her legs and licked her, never tasted her so good or so wet.

Post new Message to Thread