Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

All The Big Cocks

By *BW_Hotwife_And_Him OP   Couple
over a year ago

South Shields

Jane is a tease. She loves the attention.

Her Kik is full of guys with massive cocks spurting thick loads of warm spunk all over the place. A lot of them are just what they send every woman they message but a lot are tributes, meaning they're done just for Jane, wanking over one of her pictures, maybe one with her tits or arse out, the way she does when I get my phone out when we play.

I don't get to see the messages so much though.

We enjoy the trust-play we have where she messages other guys with the odd pic and they send stuff back. That's what makes it so sexy. I trust her a million percent and she knows I love watching her getting turned on with all the cock videos they send.

Often times, Jane will lie back on a pile of pillows, all comfortable, usually just from the shower and I will fetch a couple of toys.

In case you ever wondered what she does with all the videos you send, this sort of thing is typical of how we enjoy them. I say 'we' because as she is watching them, I love listening to her read some of the dirty messages while she talks about what is in the video she is watching.

I usually start with her smaller toy. I pair it with her wand and set the wand to low. Plenty of lube on the toy and I run it up and down her beautiful puffy lips, fresh from the shower. I rest the low hum of the wand against the inside of her thigh as we talk about what she is looking at on her phone.

If it's a thick cock, she might tell me about how much it would stretch her and if the guy sending the message is in a suit or whatever, she makes stuff up about how we could pretend he is a salesman or something, passing through and all he needs a dirty slut to fuck for the night and maybe he could be her fuck-piece and then send him on his way.

By this point we're usually right inside her with the starter toy and she is swearing and moaning and pushing the wand onto her clit, all sorts of filthy cursing and fantasies coming out of her mouth. Jane with a pussy full of thick, cunt-stretching rubber dildo is profane as fuck and comes out with the dirtiest shit imaginable.

Watching her and being part of that thing we share is amazing for me as her husband and I just wanted all you guys who take the time to film all your filth to send her, it goes to a really, really good cause so keep it coming and keep it as filthy as loud as you like - that's how she likes it!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread